Which type of grammer are used in hollywood movies?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ganesh Ujwal
which type of grammer are used in hollywood movies?
i just saw departed movie, i cant understand single sentence but i only understand, language they used in movie is english, i am indian, can i understand hollywood movies?
imdb gave 8.6 rating, but i easily understand cameron movie like T2 movie it simply say villian hunting hero but in departed movie, who's hunting who?
then i think cameron movies are easily understand than martin, is it right?
even kid can understand T2 movie.
i ask same question to my friend, he says grammer used is figure of speech which is difficult to understand not only u even by me(my friend), but dialogues in T2 movie is plain english, that's why u(me) understand it & also T2 grossed more than Departed movie due to this.
but imdb says departed got more votes than T2, which i & my friend cant understand?

also tell who is villian & who is hero in departed movie?
i am not spamming, i have doubt so i am asking it.
T2 means Terminator 2: Judgment Day (1991)

Lord Lucien
Cognitive overload! Motor skills failing! Error! Error! Err--

marwash22
The Kelsey kind.

COG Veteran
T2 was mindless, fun action that I enjoyed and understood when I first started watching it even at age 4. The Departed has one of the most complicated plots I've ever seen even tho it's my second favorite movie. Hell, I had to watch it four times to tie up loose ends.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.