Ulic Qel Droma and Darth Thanathon vs Reborn Krayt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Can the Ancient Sith duo defeat the Dark lord of the Sith?

Force, sabers, all out

Astor Ebligis
I have Ulic wining in sabers and all out on his own to be honest. Krayt would probably take the Force battle though.

Don't know shit about Thanaton.

Nephthys
Uliq isn't solo'ing.

Based
But Ulic might.

Nephthys
Dammit.

Astor Ebligis
He's the superior lightsaber practitioner by far, and was pretty damn powerful, to the point where he was seen as swirling in darkside energies to the eyes of Aleema Keto in a manner similar to Exar Kun. He's got a number of good Force related feats as well, from blasting his brother and Nomi Sunrider back something like 50 feet with TK, and the feat Stealth mentioned about blocking heavy artillery fire. Plus I believe he was unaffected by Ommin's illusions, whereas even Nomi Sunrider was victim to them, though I may not completely have the details correct there.

Nephthys
All well and good, but not on Krayt's level.

Astor Ebligis
In a Force only battle perhaps. I think in an all-out fight he's good enough to keep the fight a lightsaber battle and emerge the victor.

Nephthys
Except he wouldn't beat him in a lightsaber duel. Krayts speed gives him the advantage over Ulic. Also Dark Transfer is a kill if Krayt can only put his hand on him.

Astor Ebligis
Based on Krayt's non-existent/unquantifiable speed feats?

Superior lightsaber practitioners are entirely capable of defeating more powerful Force Users in lightsaber combat, it's happened many times before; hell, it happened in his fight against Sylvar when he didn't even have a connection to the Force at all (stalemate but whatever)!

Ulic has the far greater saber credentials, and comparable Force ability (it's implied to be somewhat comparable to Exar Kun's, he has great feats, he was one of those rare few who had an extremely high connection to the Force that was further augmented by a Sith amulet). Not to mention stalemating Exar Kun, while in the process of physical rehabilitation no less, who's both more powerful than Krayt and a vastly more impressive lightsaber practitioner, would suggest he'd have the advantage against Krayt.

It isn't easy just to grab a hold of somebody in a swordfight. You leave yourself incredibly exposed, and if you're in a position to create space to land a hand on your opponent, you can probably simply create room to blast his unprotected body with lightning, so it's a mostly redundant ability.

carthage
^ I know you denied that he blitzed those imperial knights in the past. But that's still a speed feat on his part IMO

Ulic is probably sufficient enough to hold Krayt off, i would imagine enough for Thanathon to use whatever spells he can.

I think it would be a very very close call though.

Astor Ebligis
Originally posted by carthage
^ I know you denied that he blitzed those imperial knights in the past. But that's still a speed feat on his part IMO

Either way I will admit that it's an impressive feat, but then so is Sylvar killing something like 3 Massassi warriors (trained warriors that were strong in the darkside) in seconds while unarmed, and Ulic stalemated her after he'd been cut off from the Force.

And as I said, he stalemated Exar Kun while basically injured, and Exar Kun is not only one of the greatest lightsaber technicians in the mythos, but also a good level beyond the likes of Krayt in Force ability.

Q99
It's two-on-one. In an all out, Ulic takes point with sabers while Thanaton charges his big attacks and the duo will win most of the time.

A'Sharad Hett was at least able to keep up with Kenobi in speed, and judging by Kenobi's fretting about their relative physical shapes might have had a small edge at that point. And that's just Hett. No matter who he fights, speed has not been a problem for him, though it occasionally has been for his enemies.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.