Doomsday (NU52) vs Perikkus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psycho gundam
http://wac.450f.edgecastcdn.net/80450F/comicsalliance.com/files/2013/06/bm-sm3-1-doomsday.jpg

vs

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/Perrikus1.jpg

None of that BFR crap

Stoic
Perikkus wins. I mean if his weapon can slice through Mjolnir it's going to make finely sliced lunch meat out DD.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Perrikus sliced Mjolnir in half.

He literally tanked a blast of Anti-Force from Mjolnir to the face (Under the same writer who had it described as planet shattering in power and had it hurt Mangog who tanked Star Destroying weapons etc.).

He tanked a Mjolnir throw and a blast from the Destroyer.

He was taking on Hercules (With one arm) and the Destroyer in combat at the same time.

He apparently had a hand in beating Odin in a fight. The simple fact that he survived against a pissed off Odin is better than almost any herald level being can claim.

Doomsday breaks Diana's arm and kills some polar bears.

However, Doomsday wins. Because Superman was able to incinerate him with heat vision and ripped him in half. While being so weak he couldn't fly (Which is stupid imho).

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Doomsday breaks Diana's arm and kills some polar bears.

However, Doomsday wins. Because Superman was able to incinerate him with heat vision and ripped him in half. While being so weak he couldn't fly (Which is stupid imho). I had a really strong deja vu moment here. Or maybe I saw into the future a while ago. Either way, it was weird. But no weirder than seeing into the future for internet posts I'd wager.

I predict Carter will state Hulk will beat Thanos sometime down the road.

abhilegend
Perikkus also got beaten by Thor. Which means he is really weak. And mjolnir's power was in fluctuation due to that enchanter rediding in it IIRC.

So yeah, Doomsday kills him. After all, getting beaten by Thor is so lame.

ahah

-Pr-
Not enough feats for this Doomsday. Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.