H'el & Ultraman Vs Hyperion & Blue Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
The heroes or the villains?

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/UM_zps3b580281.png
&
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/HL_zps3861b0eb.jpg

vs

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/BM_zps5c5cc4a6.jpg
&
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/HYP_zpsdb82c700.jpg

dial J for Josh
...Golgo, really. Just stop.

Stoic
Originally posted by dial J for Josh
...Golgo, really. Just stop.

Why should he stop? What's wrong with this match up?

Prof. T.C McAbe
H'el solos.

Stoic
Nope.

carver9
He'l is in a different tier. Anyone of the two could give him a run for his money but they would eventually lose. Team 1 10/10.

Golgo13
Originally posted by carver9
He'l is in a different tier. Anyone of the two could give him a run for his money but they would eventually lose. Team 1 10/10.

What tier do you think he's at?

Stoic

What makes you believe that he is in a different tier?

carver9
Originally posted by Golgo13

Low trans. His durability is questionable. He tanked a punch from Supergirl but more than likely, he was amped due to his prolong time on the sun (and you have to remember, Supergirl was weakened before reaching the sun). His veracity including his physical stats and speed gives him the edge against any of them.

I'm still trying to figure out where Hyperion stands tier wise. But yeah...He'l change the tide of this battle. Ultraman can hold off any of the two until He'l finishes off whoever he is fighting.

carver9
Originally posted by Stoic
What makes you believe that he is in a different tier?

He one shot koed Superman twice while withstanding an assault from him. I know that isn't much to go off of but I'm giving this to him due to versatility.

Stoic
Originally posted by Golgo13

He's in the High Herald tier. I didn't see him do anything that these guys could not do as well. Hyperion held two worlds apart until they collapsed. That was a tremendous amount of pressure that he withstood. He is still in the High Herald tier, even with that crazy feat.

Stoic
He one shot koed Superman twice while withstanding an assault from him. I know that isn't much to go off of but I'm giving this to him due to versatility.

Superman was also taken out by that bootleg Predator. Kal was just getting used to his powers at the time of H'el, and has since become more powerful, and better at using his powers. H'el has more to do in order to prove being a trans tier. Thor has broken into the Trans tier as well. Most High Heralds have tbh, but this is not their average. H'el wasn't around long enough, nor did he do anything that a High herald with his power set could not do.

carver9
He's in the High Herald tier. I didn't see him do anything that these guys could not do as well. Hyperion held two worlds apart until they collapsed. That was a tremendous amount of pressure that he withstood. He is still in the High Herald tier, even with that crazy feat.

Can't see Hyperion or Blue Marvel treating Superman the way He'l did. He is in a different tier. Definitely above High Herald.

dial J for Josh

Low trans. His durability is questionable. He tanked a punch from Supergirl but more than likely, he was amped due to his prolong time on the sun (and you have to remember, Supergirl was weakened before reaching the sun). His veracity including his physical stats and speed gives him the edge against any of them.

I'm still trying to figure out where Hyperion stands tier wise. But yeah...He'l change the tide of this battle. Ultraman can hold off any of the two until He'l finishes off whoever he is fighting.

Yup. Pretty much. Also I am trying to pinpoint Hyperions position on the tier list as well. Obviously he is high herald but I want to see if he is potentially higher. Don't forget to check out the next avengers title coming out. The entire book is dedicated to Hyperion. Previews show him fighting and the art is great. So we get more Hyperion combat feats. Can't wait.

Stoic
Can't see Hyperion or Blue Marvel treating Superman the way He'l did. He is in a different tier. Definitely above High Herald.

That was around the time when Superman was hurt from being smacked into the Moon by Helspont. H'el was certainly powerful, but so is the Silver Surfer, and many other heralds. You can't just take one or two showings and place someone that high on the totem pole unless they come out throwing planets around like marbles. Superman was still testing the limits of his strength at this time, and was clearly inept at using his powers.

LordofBrooklyn
H'el solos.

carver9
That was around the time when Superman was hurt from being smacked into the Moon by Helspont. H'el was certainly powerful, but so is the Silver Surfer, and many other heralds. You can't just take one or two showings and place someone that high on the totem pole unless they come out throwing planets around like marbles. Superman was still testing the limits of his strength at this time, and was clearly inept at using his powers.

Superman was confident in his powers when he fought He'l. I'm trying to figure out where you are getting the idea that He'l fought a different Superman than today's Superman. Please provide a scan stating that he has become more powerful. Don't get why you brought up the Helspont showing.

He'l is above Surfer.

I'm taking ALL of He'l showings and he is above High Herald.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
H'el solos.

no expression

Tony Stark
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
H'el solos.

no expression

zopzop
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
H'el solos. Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
H'el solos.
thumb up

abhilegend
Superman was also taken out by that bootleg Predator. Kal was just getting used to his powers at the time of H'el, and has since become more powerful, and better at using his powers. H'el has more to do in order to prove being a trans tier. Thor has broken into the Trans tier as well. Most High Heralds have tbh, but this is not their average. H'el wasn't around long enough, nor did he do anything that a High herald with his power set could not do.
Superman was knocked out by that predator-lite by shorting out his nervous system.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by zopzop
thumb up

Crack kills

Golgo13
Originally posted by Tony Stark
Crack kills

sad

zopzop
Originally posted by Tony Stark
Crack kills
So lay off it. thumb up

guy222
T2

celeyhyga17
Was thinking team 1, but Ultraman can be a big weak link if there's enough sun to really hinder him. Does he get a fresh dose of kryptocoke before the fight?

Golgo13
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Was thinking team 1, but Ultraman can be a big weak link if there's enough sun to really hinder him. Does he get a fresh dose of kryptocoke before the fight?

We're using him around FE #1 and #2 levels, so after he inhaled the kryptonite.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.