Jaric Kaedan's power level

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
For those who know the character, how powerful do you believe Jaric Kaedan is in regards to other jedi from his era and others?

PTforthewin
ITS OVER 9000!!!!

NewGuy01
I'd classify him as greater than the likes of Ven Zallow.

PTforthewin
Malgus level

PTforthewin
JK Vindican level or Kao Cen darach level

Emperordmb
Malgus level sounds about right. Maybe a little lower.

Nephthys
Which makes whoever kills him in the Imperial campaign on Ilum, even better.

I'd bet on Nox.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Yeah I just figured out that the mission to kill Kaedan is a solo quest, dmb.

Emperordmb
Still, he captured the dread masters so, he's obviously up there somewhere.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by Nephthys
Which makes whoever kills him in the Imperial campaign on Ilum, even better.

I'd bet on Nox.

I'd bet on the Wrath. After all, he is sent to kill jedi the Emperor deems too powerful wink

NewGuy01
Wookipedia says it was the Wrath.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
really? interesting

Lord Stark
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Wookipedia says it was the Wrath.

They also said the Jedi Knight kills Darth Archanon, Darth Hadra, and Darth Decimus, which is false.

That being said though, Kaedan is the Mace Windu of his era, a Master of Juyo-Kos, captured the Dread Masters. He's the man. Too bad he gets so little screen time.

Nephthys
He's also an arsehole like Mace too, lol. He even admits to considering the darkside.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by Nephthys
He's also an arsehole like Mace too, lol. He even admits to considering the darkside.

Yeah the TOR era loves having white versions of Mace Windu.

Vrook also fits that and he uses Force Lightning in KOTOR II, and if you try and fight him he offers a WAY harder fight than any of the other Masters.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
wait when does Vrook use lightning?

Yeah, Kavar and Zez were trash compared to Vrook.

DarthAnt66
Sha'a Gi level.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
lol

DarthAnt66
I see an update on swtor.com where the you "face off against Dread Masters Bestia, Tyrans, Calphayrus, and Raptus, who are now more powerful than ever before." They returned?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
yes, the empire frees the dread masters, you go to oricon, kill them in a pair of operations. During that time they get an actualy feat of mind****ing both the republic and imperial fleets.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.