The Legendary Super Saiyan in the Afterlife.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

atv2
As we know Goku was known to die on a couple of occasions spending his time in Other World. We also know about the Legendary Super Saiyan that Vegeta spoke about. Does anyone know if Goku ever met the Legendary Super Saiyan in the Afterlife?

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by atv2
As we know Goku was known to die on a couple of occasions spending his time in Other World. We also know about the Legendary Super Saiyan that Vegeta spoke about. Does anyone know if Goku ever met the Legendary Super Saiyan in the Afterlife?

No.

Broly is in hell.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
No.

Broly is in hell.

laughing laughing laughing

atv2
No.

Broly is in hell.

No not Broly, he's the same age as Goku but I'm talking about the Super Saiyan that existed 1000/3000 years ago in their time and died due to the power of the transformation.

Damborgson
No one even knows who that is. There's no comment on him other than like Vegeta saying once every thousand years an LSSJ appears, no guarantee he was any better than Broly, there's nothing even to speculate really.

Dramatic Gecko
Bardock???

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
Bardock???

That was his father dude.

Dramatic Gecko
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
That was his father dude.

http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111221163022/ultradragonball/images/c/c2/Bardock_en_super_saiyan.png

I'm referring to when he goes back in time and becomes a Super Saiyan. There is room for speculation but not sure if Canon.

Time Immemorial
It was never speculated that he was LSSJ.

If anyone was speculated it was Goku, I believe he was an actual LSSJ or God of the Saijen race.

Dramatic Gecko
Just read the title of the manga version. The story was drawn by someone else, but it says the Original Concept and Director was Akira Toriyama. Not sure if that means Dragon Ball in general or that particular issue. Any who. It adds up, Frieza was afraid of the Super Saiyan Rising. A Super Saiyan killed an ancestor of Frieza who in his final breath, told his men to warn his family of the mysterious Super Saiyan. And Broly IS non-canon. Legends talk of a Super Saiyan who was just like Goku and Vegeta's Super Saiyan Form. Not like Broly.

Time Immemorial
Sorry, I mean it was speculated Brolly was LSSJ by Vegeta.

SSJGGogeta
What? Do you even know what you're talking about?

First off, in regards to the thread, no one even knows who the LSSJ was. It could have been Bardock according to the special, but he was more likely the progenitor of the Saiyan race. There has been no info given on him at all, so he can go **** himself because he doesn't exist.

Secondly, in regards to Time Immemorial, uh, the special dubbed Bardock as the legendary SSJ. However, in cannon, LSSJ isn't a different form or whatever. All the Saiyan's that can go SSJ are technically SSJ, according to cannon.

Time Immemorial
What? Do you even know what you're talking about?

First off, in regards to the thread, no one even knows who the LSSJ was. It could have been Bardock according to the special, but he was more likely the progenitor of the Saiyan race. There has been no info given on him at all, so he can go **** himself because he doesn't exist.

Secondly, in regards to Time Immemorial, uh, the special dubbed Bardock as the legendary SSJ. However, in cannon, LSSJ isn't a different form or whatever. All the Saiyan's that can go SSJ are technically SSJ, according to cannon.

So Bardock was the LSSJ and not Brolly? Brolly seemed to have few forms, I remember seeing the transformations and one of them being called LSSJ.

"The Legendary Super Saiyan's appearance is quite distinguishable from the regular forms of Super Saiyan. The Legendary Super Saiyan's hair color is greenish-yellow. "

I remember this from Brolly not Bardock.

Time Immemorial
http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Legendary_Super_Saiyan

atv2
Back in the Namek Saga, Vegeta spoke in the words of a past man dating back to 1000-3000 years. Broly is the same age as Goku and Goku's Father Bardock had to have been around the age range of 25-30 years when Goku was born. However The Legendary SSJ existed 1000-3000, Bardock didn't even live to be 50 years old, he was murdered by Frieza in his youth. He did not die of his own power. The special by which Bardock became a SSJ is not even canon.

Yamcha
I wish the Bardock thing was canon cause it would make so much sense, Chilled even spreads a final message to a henchman who probably passed it to another of Frieza's race which went down the line to when Cold was born and then to Frieza which would explain his hate for Saiyans.

I too have wondered this (well about the first LSS) but I've come to terms that no one really knows and it's not really touched upon, Broly makes sense as he's of course not the one of the Legend but you would assume the same type (His transformation is unlike any we see our heroes take, even the bulky forms cause they slow them down, Broly definitely didn't have this problem) I believe Broly was of course unique genetically, like if he would have gained his senses and trained like Goku and Vegeta I'm willing to bet his power would be a whole other level cause he already has a natural boost unlike any others (we're talking far different from a "Saiyan Elite", like no amount of training can achieve that form it's something as I said you're born with..again all my opinion.) but the dude was batshit insane, something I think comes with the territory of that form, you get the boost but become just like the Saiyan of Legend...the merciless violence and the potential to destroy yourself under your own power.

Eh but those are the only two things you'll get, either take the Bardock version or the Broly version, if you choose the ladder then we never really get to see the "Orginal" one but it's safe to say he probably was the same as Broly (Although I'd assume weaker as I doubt he fought other Super Saiyans lol)

I know it's from a fan made source but this is the only mention of the "First Legendary Saiyan" besides Vegeta's speech haha so take it as you will, even non cannon seeing as how long it was ago he probably did resemble something like this (Again if you don't want to believe the Bardock way.)
http://i61.tinypic.com/rrmjj7.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.