Who can solo H2H Captain America, Beast, and Black Panther?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

basilisk
The team have standard equipment but no prep.

Their opponent must fight H2H only, no weapons, no prep, no BFR.

Who is the weakest character that can take down the three?

DarkSaint85
Maverick.

MF DELPH
Shadowcat.

pym-ftw
Luke Cage

celeyhyga17
Galactus

maxivitopowe
Shaw or Spiderman

RockofAges
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Maverick.

Not sure if serious

cdtm
Iron Fist.

God Cloth Seiya
Hulk....................Killer..................Humanoid

bluewaterrider
DC Karate Kid.

tkitna
Gamora

DarkRaiden
Doom.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by RockofAges
Not sure if serious

Why not?

deathslash
Originally posted by DarkRaiden
Doom. Originally posted by cdtm
Iron Fist. Originally posted by pym-ftw
Luke Cage Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Maverick.
I can't tell if some of you guys are being serious or not.

DarkSaint85
Why not Maverick?

deathslash
Why not Maverick? because Maverick currently doesn't have any superpowers, everyone here is physically superior to him, Black Panther and Cap both have ranged weapons that they can use against him before he closes the gap, and I'm certain that any one of these people can kick the crap out of him.

DarkSaint85
Lol OK I meant of course, David North back when he actually had powers....jeez.

Non-depowered MAverick, back when he had his powers - so absorption of kinetic energy which he then discharges in blasts of acid which works harder the more your opponents' healing factor tries to kick in. also, he carried shit loads of guns.

There, I thought it was self-explanatory.

deathslash
Lol OK I meant of course, David North back when he actually had powers....jeez.

Non-depowered MAverick, back when he had his powers - so absorption of kinetic energy which he then discharges in blasts of acid which works harder the more your opponents' healing factor tries to kick in. also, he carried shit loads of guns.

There, I thought it was self-explanatory. It was self explanatory. The team still beats the crap out of him because Maverick doesn't get to use guns or energy blasts and BP still has his Vibranium daggers, Beast still has claws, BP can give Cap a dagger and they probably won't hesitate to stab that filthy mutie to death.

MF DELPH
Originally posted by MF DELPH
Shadowcat.

ZebusKing
Midnighter would murder them, so would Gorgon, so would Karate Kid.

cdtm
So would Fist. Weaker version ready murdered Panther, and he doesn't have a vibranium mesh suit anymore.

deathslash
Originally posted by cdtm
So would Fist. Weaker version ready murdered Panther, and he doesn't have a vibranium mesh suit anymore. what? The OP stipulated that the team has all of their gear, Black Panther has gotten a significant upgrade since then, and in all technicality, he won that fight. Add to all of that Captain America and Beast and it becomes pretty obvious who would win this fight.

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

Someone went full fanboy here, it appears.

maxivitopowe
Originally posted by deathslash
So Doom and Ironfist can't do it but Shaw and Spidey can?

deathslash
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
So Doom and Ironfist can't do it but Shaw and Spidey can? Doom doesn't get his suit or his magic in this fight. Sorry, I didn't see Shaw and Spidey. Just to clear things up, I also think that they also lose. Spidey has had trouble with not only Panther but also Cap in the past but I'm not familiar enough with Shaw to comment on him.

StiltmanFTW
Shaw is basically what Strong Guy wants to be when he grows up.

In h2h, he'd rape the trio.

Surtur

Some of the people you quoted do have a chance at winning. Luke Cage for instance, is way above their pay grade. Though I realize with tech he could be handled. The real problem is Iron Fist. I think he has the speed and agility to get up close to these guys, and he can certainly one shot both Beast and Cap.

I'm not sure how durable Panther is supposed to be, but the problem is him actually landing any hits on IF.

As for Doom, I will say this: the dude has killed bears and sharks with no armor or magic, just his fists. Hell, Doom was sent back in time without his armor, and thrown into the ocean and a bunch of megalodon sharks came up at him and he defeated them too. I'm not saying he wins, but he definitely isn't useless without his magic and armor.

DarkSaint85
Luke Cage got owned by a depowered Panther.

cdtm
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

Someone went full fanboy here, it appears.

You reading the new IF series?

He just did a kamehameha. smile

Nothing left but bones.

Anyways, I thought Wakanda lost all their vibranium from Doom war.

deathslash
You reading the new IF series?

He just did a kamehameha. smile

Nothing left but bones.

Anyways, I thought Wakanda lost all their vibranium from Doom war. No they didn't just all of the processed Vibranium. In comparison to every other country in the world, they still have vast amounts of it.

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Shaw is basically what Strong Guy wants to be when he grows up.

In h2h, he'd rape the trio. how skilled is he, is he susseptable to stabbing and slashing and is he fast enough to hit these guys?

cdtm
what? The OP stipulated that the team has all of their gear, Black Panther has gotten a significant upgrade since then, and in all technicality, he won that fight. Add to all of that Captain America and Beast and it becomes pretty obvious who would win this fight.

Forget Panther for a minute: Do you think Cap and Beast can survive even a single Iron Fist?

This isn't some slow brick they're facing. He can move as fast as they can, at least, and defend himself against their best shots. But all he needs to do is land one hit. Just one. Anywhere on their body.

Even on a blocking arm. Danny's one shot koed over a dozen people before, thanks to the area effect shockwave of the IF.

deathslash
Forget Panther for a minute: Do you think Cap and Beast can survive even a single Iron Fist?

This isn't some slow brick they're facing. He can move as fast as they can, at least, and defend himself against their best shots. But all he needs to do is land one hit. Just one. Anywhere on their body.

Even on a blocking arm. Danny's one shot koed over a dozen people before, thanks to the area effect shockwave of the IF. Yeah.... Beast would die pretty quickly but you probably shouldn't forget that Cap has had a pretty good fight with Danny (while Danny was weakened) and in spite of the upgrade that Danny has gotten since then, Cap has gotten some crazy feats and even more skill and experience since then. I'm not saying that the team would win with ease, but I do think that they would beat Danny.

cdtm
Stiltman:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/CDTM3000/IronFist-TheLivingWeapon002-020_zps3e9518d3.jpg

Hadoken! smile

Trackz
spitfire or gorgon

namorsubby
Karate Kid. Gamora. And of course Batman.

Deadline
Quicksilver. :P . You didn't say no powers.

Originally posted by namorsubby
And of course Batman.

You are blantantly trying to start a fight.

namorsubby
Batkick>>> every feat by Cap, Beast, and BP combined.

golem370
Tombstone written well Spider-Man be able to

Khazra Reborn
No PIS Quicksilver, Gorgon, Agent Venom.

cdtm
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/CDTM3000/IronFist-TheLivingWeapon003-016_zpsa954ea37.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/CDTM3000/IronFist-TheLivingWeapon003-017_zps342d897d.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/CDTM3000/IronFist-TheLivingWeapon003-021_zps671d7420.jpg

There's Prince of Orphans doing his patented Kamehameha, just like he has many times in the past. Happy Dance

This might be one of Danny's best durability feats to date, considering he survived being blasted right out of K'un Luns dimension, and back to Earth.

Panther's the only real threat to Danny here, and that's only because of his tech.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.