Zilla vs Cloverfield

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lestov16
The monster from Roland Emmerich's 1998 Godzilla takes on the beast from J.J. Abrams' 2008 Cloverfield

1) Zilla and Clover go one on one
2) Zilla must battle Clover and 300 parasites
3) Zilla and it's 300 offspring face Clover and it's 300 parasites

Bloodlusted; No PIS/CIS
Battle takes place in Manhattan
Who takes this?

Lestov16
I'll give my thoughts, at least for the first round. Cloverfield seems like the victor IMO. The HammerDown protocol necessary to kill him was far more massive than the few missiles used to kill Godzilla. Also Godzilla got trapped on a bridge, whereas Cloverfield destroyed one with it's tail. Cloverfield seems like the more formidable monster IMO.

Robtard
The Cloverfield monster solos all 3.

KingD19
Good thing this is GINO and not '14 Godzilla.

dadudemon
This monster is Zilla:

http://the-american-godzilla.wikia.com/wiki/Zilla

This monster is Godzilla/GINO:
http://the-american-godzilla.wikia.com/wiki/Godzilla_(1998)

But I'll pretend that Lestov meant Zilla from 2004. smile Zilla solos all 4 categories (the fourth category being these nuts). big grin

Lestov16
It's Deez.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Robtard
The Cloverfield monster solos all 3.

I need to watch Cloverfield again, but I remember it being another big monster movie with barely any showings of the actual monster. Stupid movie ideas.

What was Cloverfields powers?

KingD19
Clover was a big monster. It was a baby though so it still had a lot of growing to do. Aside from being big enough to knock the head off Lady Liberty and some other generic big monster stuff, Clover could drop pods that turned into little crab monsters. And if they bit you and you had this slushie in your system, you'd blow up.

SevenShackles
Zilla seemed faster and we got to see it in action a bit more so it makes me think it can give a good fight. I wouldn't use what they used to take cloverfield down as a measure of its indurance over Zilla as it could of easily been over kill (don't remember the ending much) I think the adult Zilla will take out the baby cloverfield.

Tyrannoraptor
Originally posted by KingD19
Clover was a big monster. It was a baby though so it still had a lot of growing to do. Aside from being big enough to knock the head off Lady Liberty and some other generic big monster stuff, Clover could drop pods that turned into little crab monsters. And if they bit you and you had this slushie in your system, you'd blow up.
Then what is going to happen if Clover as an adult or grown up tries to eat/devour Zilla alive?

ShadowFyre
Cloverfueld is more durable, zilla is far smarter and faster than cloverfirld. Zipping around at over 300mph on land. Dodging missiles etc.
Clover should win though against GINO. (Godzilla In Name Only)

Adult Clover is at least a couple thousand feet tall and should beat every Godzilla except Final Wars and Godzilla Earth in. They would both one shot her with a beam though. Mama Clover is one of the biggest monsters I can even think of besides that space worm feom Star Wars

Tyrannoraptor
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Cloverfueld is more durable, zilla is far smarter and faster than cloverfirld. Zipping around at over 300mph on land. Dodging missiles etc.

Adult Clover is at least a couple thousand feet tall and should beat every Godzilla except Final Wars and Godzilla Earth in. They would both one shot her with a beam though. Mama Clover is one of the biggest monsters I can even think of besides that space worm feom Star Wars
Then what will happen if adult Clover tries to devour (& gulp down) any Godzilla (especially Legendary of Monsterverse) alive?

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by ShadowFyre

Adult Clover is at least a couple thousand feet tall and should beat every Godzilla except Final Wars and Godzilla Earth in. They would both one shot her with a beam though. Mama Clover is one of the biggest monsters I can even think of besides that space worm feom Star Wars Adult Clover? Are you talking about the one that appears at the end of God Particle?

Tyrannoraptor
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Adult Clover? Are you talking about the one that appears at the end of God Particle?
possibly yes.

TheVaultDweller
Yeah, the adult one from Paradox would be laughably too big here. The thing could literally stick its head out above the clouds.

iBLkhrZd0wA

It could probably eat '98 Zilla.

Tyrannoraptor
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Yeah, the adult one from Paradox would be laughably too big here. The thing could literally stick its head out above the clouds.

iBLkhrZd0wA

It could probably eat '98 Zilla.
Just like a snack.

Tyrannoraptor
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller

It could probably eat '98 Zilla. So in that case, i might be wondering what it would be like if 98 Zilla ends up with the same fate like Hudson Platt's death.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.