Iron Man vs Three District 9 mechs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lestov16
Bloodlusted deathmatch in Manhattan; no PIS/CIS
IM gets his strongest armor
Mechs get the most skilled possible pilots
Who takes this?

KingD19
I think the D-9 Mech's have enough versatility, firepower, and defenses that they can bring Tony down working together.

Time Immemorial
That suit was put down by guns, Tony tanked a tank shell to the face. Got up and said bye to the tank and walked away.

Nothing those suits have will penetrate his armor.

Ironman wins.

KingD19
The mech suits have ARC guns, rocket launchers, chaingun bullets, fast enough reflexes to catch missiles, and a magnetic field that can launch any of Tony's weapons aside from the repulsors right back at him.

Between three of them Tony will go down.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by KingD19
The mech suits have ARC guns, rocket launchers, chaingun bullets, fast enough reflexes to catch missiles, and a magnetic field that can launch any of Tony's weapons aside from the repulsors right back at him.

Between three of them Tony will go down.

Tri Beams will cut them down like scrap metal.

Repulors will mess those mecs up who went down with small arms fire.

Hand 2 Hand he will rip those things apart like he did in the first movie and the second movie.

BruceSkywalker
been years since watching district 9 but don't recall anything special about the mechs..

stark shouldn't have much of a problem

Werewolf582
Iron man is a lot faster and stronger than any of the district 9 mechs. Iron man shouldn't really have trouble here.

Time Immemorial
Welcome to the forum!

Werewolf582
Thanks

The Spleen
Wikus would rape Tony in one suit.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by The Spleen
Wikus would rape Tony in one suit.

In your dreams troll.

The Spleen
Nah, in reality. Mech suit has that magnetic field that will repulse almost all of Tony's attacks.

Time Immemorial
Nah, in reality. Mech suit has that magnetic field that will repulse almost all of Tony's attacks.

Do you ever stop lying? Been caught again.

Werewolf582
Tony also has missiles and shit.

The Spleen
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Do you ever stop lying? Been caught again.

How so? Try to form a halfway intelligent response, no more of your "nuh uh, no you" posts.

Time Immemorial
That suit was put down by guns, Tony tanked a tank shell to the face. Got up and said bye to the tank and walked away.

Ironman wins. Originally posted by Time Immemorial

Hand 2 Hand he will rip those things apart like he did in the first movie and the second movie.

Read up and shut up

The Spleen
Read up and shut up Lol, you mad. Why do you get so mad? I'm not trying to make you mad.

Time Immemorial
Lol, you mad. Why do you get so mad? I'm not trying to make you mad.

Not mad, you just been caught lying again. I love calling you out while you lie. You been pwnd.

The Spleen
Not mad, you just been caught lying again. I love calling you out while you lie. You been pwnd. There is no lying here, dude, there are only opinions.

Time Immemorial

Ironman wins. Originally posted by Time Immemorial

Werewolf582
There is no lying here, dude, there are only opinions. iron man destroyed a galaxy.

The Spleen
K.

Impediment
Time Immemorial, stop your baiting and flaming now.

Spleen gave a response and you've done nothing except bait.

Either debate the topic or put Spleen on ignore.

Back to topic.

DrDeadpool
One mech should be enough IMO.

Time Immemorial
One Mech lost its arm to a RPG and got destroyed by small arms fire.

Iron Man survived a tank round to the face and a long fall strait into the ground, as well as aircraft gun fire from F-35's.

Repulsor blasts and tri beam would destroy the mech.

DrDeadpool
One Mech lost its arm to a RPG and got destroyed by small arms fire.

Iron Man survived a tank round to the face and a long fall strait into the ground, as well as aircraft gun fire from F-35's.

As i remember Mechs have magnetic field which i think will disable Iron man's suit function and the guns in the movie were more advanced than regular military guns but let me watch the film again tomorrow since its been a while and as i remember it was a good movie and worth a second viewing and now I have a excuse but I don't think I will change my mind smile

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by DrDeadpool
As i remember Mechs have magnetic field which i think will disable Iron man's suit function and the guns in the movie were more advanced than regular military guns but let me watch the film again tomorrow since its been a while and as i remember it was a good movie and worth a second viewing and now I have a excuse but I don't think I will change my mind smile

You would need a EMP big enough like an arc reactor purge to disables Tony Suit. The magnetic thing your referring too was able to stop bullets from hitting him

Its a good movie, I liked Elysium a bit better TBH.

big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.