Commander Cody VS Jace Malcolm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PTforthewin
Both are the republics best soldiers, cody the best clone trooper in the entire GAR VS Jace Malcolm the greatest soldier during the old republic

Emperordmb
I'm going with Malcolm on this one. He's got more heavy armament.

PTforthewin
Originally posted by Emperordmb
I'm going with Malcolm on this one. He's got more heavy armament. didn't Cody destroy 2 crab droids with his blaster?

Emperordmb
Originally posted by PTforthewin
didn't Cody destroy 2 crab droids with his blaster?
didn't Malcom one shot three sith war droids before wounding Malgus and tossing two Sith aside with his bare hands?

Lord Stark
I'm going to go with the one who wounded one of the most powerful Sith Lords in history. Cody is also hardly the best trooper in the GAR. Give me an Arc Trooper or Clone Commando over him. That Commando in TCWs was badass as ****.

PTforthewin
Originally posted by Lord Stark
I'm going to go with the one who wounded one of the most powerful Sith Lords in history. Cody is also hardly the best trooper in the GAR. Give me an Arc Trooper or Clone Commando over him. That Commando in TCWs was badass as ****. arc troopers aren't above Marshall commanders, null-class became mandalorians, the commandos rarely actually go in the front lines of a huge battle, they just sneak into a base and kill the leader, the commando in TCW was Gregor

Lord Stark
arc troopers aren't above Marshall commanders, null-class became mandalorians, the commandos rarely actually go in the front lines of a huge battle, they just sneak into a base and kill the leader, the commando in TCW was Gregor

Arc troopers trained Marshal Commanders. They most certainly are better.

PTforthewin
Originally posted by Lord Stark
Arc troopers trained Marshal Commanders. They most certainly are better. it depends on the arc trooper if you mean arcs like Rex or fives they are below the rank of the Marshall commander, if you mean like delta-17 then yea

Lord Stark
it depends on the arc trooper if you mean arcs like Rex or fives they are below the rank of the Marshall commander, if you mean like delta-17 then yea

Rank does not equal skill mate. And no I am not talking about people who were promoted to Arc Troopers. I'm talking about the real Arcs like Alpha and Spar, they would godstomp Cody, and perhaps even win against Malcolm.

Darth Martin
A trooper with Arc-training is NOT the same as a legit ARC trooper. Cody and Rex fall under this category.

I say Malcolm. He was plowing through Dark Sider wielders, took a grenade at point blank range, stood up to Force Lightning for a time, went H2H with Malgus, and most impressive; survived the encounter.

PTforthewin
Originally posted by Darth Martin
A trooper with Arc-training is NOT the same as a legit ARC trooper. Cody and Rex fall under this category.

I say Malcolm. He was plowing through Dark Sider wielders, took a grenade at point blank range, stood up to Force Lightning for a time, went H2H with Malgus, and most impressive; survived the encounter. heh Cody and 2 of his men stopped grievous for a short time

Emperordmb
heh Cody and 2 of his men stopped grievous for a short time
Gungans stopped Grievous bro...

PTforthewin
Gungans stopped Grievous bro... there was a huge army of Gungans, smart stuff

Emperordmb
there was a huge army of Gungans, smart stuff
Which episode does the Grievous Cody thing happen in?

NewGuy01
Jace Malcom's flesh is more durable than Orbalisk Armor, he wins easily.

PTforthewin
Which episode does the Grievous Cody thing happen in? idk season 1 or 2 I think

Emperordmb
idk season 1 or 2 I think
Was it the one where Grievous captured Koth then Obi-wan fought him on their ships?

PTforthewin
Was it the one where Grievous captured Koth then Obi-wan fought him on their ships? Idk Im about to rewatch that episode

NewGuy01
Wasn't it in Fisto's first fight with Grievous?

PTforthewin
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Wasn't it in Fisto's first fight with Grievous? that wasn't cody that was commander fil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.