Jedi/Sith vs Harry Potter Wizards

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WildBantha88
Every Jedi/Sith in the PT and OT

vs

Every wizard in the Harry Potter series

God Cloth Seiya
Wait for fanboys

(Quan chi and Spleen)

quanchi112
Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya
Wait for fanboys

(Quan chi and Spleen) Like you've seen any of the films.

This from the guy who says prove Godzilla feeds off nuclear energy ?

laughing out loud

God Cloth Seiya
Originally posted by quanchi112
Like you've seen any of the films.

This from the guy who says prove Godzilla feeds off nuclear energy ?

I also rewatched the HP movies, there better than I remembered.

laughing out loud

This is from the biggest HP wanker.

laughing out loud

quanchi112
This is from the biggest HP wanker.

laughing out loud Dude, you asked for proof he feeds off nuclear energy.

You embarrassed yourself. The best part is you said I couldn't prove it making you look like an imbecile.

God Cloth Seiya
You still haven't proved it and your off topic.

Go to bed dog.

WildBantha88
Quanchi does have a point. Anyone who knows anything about 'Godzilla knows about his relation to nuclear radiation

God Cloth Seiya
Shhh don't ruin my fun.

I love trolling the phuck out of quan chi. You should try it sometime.

quanchi112
You still haven't proved it and your off topic.

Go to bed dog. You went off topic and flamed other posters while making a jackass out of yourself.

Magic. Greater power. Ranged combat. Etc.

WildBantha88
Shhh don't ruin my fun.

I love trolling the phuck out of quan chi. You should try it sometime.

Nah. Too busy procrastinating

God Cloth Seiya
Originally posted by WildBantha88
Nah. Too busy procrastinating the only way to beat a troll is to troll back.

quanchi112
Shhh don't ruin my fun.

I love trolling the phuck out of quan chi. You should try it sometime. Admitting your trolling and that your opinion means jackshit. Awesome.

God Cloth Seiya
You went off topic and flamed other posters while making a jackass out of yourself.

Magic. Greater power. Ranged combat. Etc.

Force choke

/thread

quanchi112
Force choke

/thread They have tk as well. You are just a troll.

WildBantha88
the only way to beat a troll is to troll back.

ignoring there existence is actually the most effective strategy to combating trolls

quanchi112
ignoring there existence is actually the most effective strategy to combating trolls He is kinda dumb and he's actually proven that.

God Cloth Seiya
They have tk as well. You are just a troll. they can't use it when they are already dead.

God Cloth Seiya
ignoring there existence is actually the most effective strategy to combating trolls I said that before. No one listened so now I do things differently.

quanchi112
they can't use it when they are already dead. Watch the films. They can't force choke and kill them immediately. Watch the movies. Oh who I am kidding you are just a self admitted troll.

God Cloth Seiya
Are you still mad about your small shoulders?

quanchi112
Are you still mad about your small shoulders? You aren't even good at this. Are you good at anything ?

That is a rhetorical question I already know the answer.

God Cloth Seiya
BTW can you answer a quick question?

quanchi112
BTW can you answer a quick question? I can't be bothered.

God Cloth Seiya
Ima ask it anyway

Where have you been? You know how long the Zelda fanboys have been waiting for you?

Werewolf582
Both sides look rather even, they each have heavy hitters on there team. But I give the Wizards 7/10. Due to having a wider range of abilities.

quanchi112
Ima ask it anyway

Where have you been? You know how long the Zelda fanboys have been waiting for you? Who cares ? They can wait until I am in the mood to destroy their worthless hides.

WildBantha88
Originally posted by Werewolf582
Both sides look rather even, they each have heavy hitters on there team. But I give the Wizards 7/10. Due to having a wider range of abilities. thank you. Your the first comment actually related to this thread. The rest was just Quin and Sloth bickering

Werewolf582
No problem.

StealthRanger
Both sides look rather even, they each have heavy hitters on there team. But I give the Wizards 7/10. Due to having a wider range of abilities.

SW high tiers have greater energy generation abilities

Werewolf582
@ stealthranger

But the Wizards have a lot more firepower on their side.

StealthRanger
No, they don't

WildBantha88
Sidious, Yoda, Dooku, Vader all have good feats under there belts

Werewolf582
They do actually, they have disarming spells, instant kill spells, shield spells and a lot more.

StealthRanger
Instant kill ignores durability, it's not conventional firepower. Even then, given it drains lifeforce, it's sort of dubious as to killing largely superhuman opponents. Even then, it's so goddamn slow

Shields? How durable. EDIT: Why would they matter when telekinesis isn't something you can block with a barrier

Disarming spells. So?

WildBantha88
We have Force lightning, TK grips and blasts, energy absorption/redirection, and force choke

WildBantha88
Disarming spells do noth to a jedi, Jedi loose there lightsabers all the time. They just recall it to there hand right aways

quanchi112
Originally posted by StealthRanger
No, they don't Yes, they do.

Werewolf582
Disarming spells knock their sabers out of there hands leaving them wide open for attacks. Shield spells are rather durable. Crucio is also a good spell. They can also posses people, turn invisible, and fly to.

StealthRanger
Jedi and Sith just use telekinesis to get their lightsabers back. Oldest trick in the book. Hell, use TK to snap their wands (if Harry Potter can physically break it, yeah)

How durable? Still wondering why it means shit when, again, you can't stop telekinesis with barriers

Jedi and Sith can resist mind****, so good luck trying to possess them (unless Potter-verse possession works differently then mental possession)

Jedi and Sith can still mind**** them, invisible or no

Flight. Can still be TK'ed or force lightning'd

Not to mention Jedi and Sith are far faster, they'll be able to move first

EDIT: Hell, even lightsabers are far more energetic then Harry Potter wizards

Werewolf582
Wizards have resistance to any mind blast or anything similar. I don't think Jedi well start off with TK either.

StealthRanger
Wizards have resistance to any mind blast or anything similar. I don't think Jedi well start off with TK either.

Minor mind**** at best that's only been shown to effect one person at a time

Sidious on the other hand was shrouding the light side of the force across several thousand beings (according to some supplementary material the Jedi have 9000 beings at least in the Clone Wars era)

CIS and PIS don't apply

Werewolf582
It doesn't take much to kill him though. And what does the force have to do with the Wizards magic?

StealthRanger
He still has the speed and destructive capacity to blow HP wizards out of the water. Though he is a glass cannon, since I don't recall use of force shields in the movies (though it is possible to augment one's durability with the force)

If you were referring to the mind**** comparison. Occulemency hasn't been shown to be able to defend from mind**** of that scale, unless you can shown it doing do

Werewolf582
He shrouded the light force, that isn't a mind blast.

StealthRanger
It's still form of mind**** as he was ****ing with their ability to mentally see into the future

It's just a wee bit moar subtle

EDIT: Should also mention precognition, which means Jedi will always be one step ahead

The Spleen
Sidious Force storms and solos.

WildBantha88
Originally posted by The Spleen
Sidious Force storms and solos. movie version, he never Force stormed in the movies. He did shoot powerful lightning tho

StealthRanger
EU isn't even canon anymore either

The Spleen
Again, Impediment is allowing more than just movie media here now. Don't like it? Take it up with him.

Until then, Sidious solos with force storm.

WildBantha88
EU isn't even canon anymore either its legends AKA old canon. It wasn't classified as Non-canon tho. its a new category altogether

The Spleen
They don't even need force storm. The Jedi have precog and will know where and when the wizards will be at all times. Plus they have blinding speed which the wizards cannot match.

StealthRanger
Yes, well being a seperate canon is what I meant, it's no longer canon to the Disney Canon (G Canon stuff and the Clone Wars)

Again, Impediment is allowing more than just movie media here now. Don't like it? Take it up with him.

Quote where he said that word for word or kindly, shut the **** up

We don't use Legends-verse unless stated otherwise (what, should be use GT in Dragon Ball threads now? Despite it not being canon to the main series)

WildBantha88

Mr. Spleen, I posted this thread and like I said, Movie versions only...For both sides

The Spleen
Yes, well being a seperate canon is what I meant, it's no longer canon to the Disney Canon (G Canon stuff and the Clone Wars)

Quote where he said that word for word or kindly, shut the **** up

We don't use Legends-verse unless stated otherwise (what, should be use GT in Dragon Ball threads now? Despite it not being canon to the main series)
Oh my, you mad. He has said it a few times here, pm him and ask. Don't ask me to do your leg work here. Besides, like I said, the Jedi don't even need force storm.

The Spleen
Mr. Spleen, I posted this thread and like I said, Movie versions only...For both sides Already covered this.

Werewolf582
Oh god I see this ending badly.

The Spleen
Oh god I see this ending badly. Hey, I am being civil. If it ends badly it will not be due to me.

WildBantha88
Already covered this. doesn't ****ing matter if Impediment is allowing more than just movie versions. I posted this ****ing thread and im saying only the ****ing movies. Seriously I wanna punch you in the spleen

StealthRanger
Oh my, you mad. He has said it a few times here, pm him and ask. Don't ask me to do your leg work here. Besides, like I said, the Jedi don't even need force storm.

No that's your job

Burden of Proof is on you to provide the quote and link. Otherwise get lost and stop Raigen Effecting Star Wars fans

Again, Legends-verse isn't canon to the main (Disney) canon

WildBantha88
Oh god I see this ending badly. good call I just lost my shit

Werewolf582
Ima take my white ass out of this thread until it's safe.

Werewolf582
Ducks behind cover

"Incoming shit storm"

The Spleen
doesn't ****ing matter if Impediment is allowing more than just movie versions. I posted this ****ing thread and im saying only the ****ing movies. Seriously I wanna punch you in the spleen When I said "I already covered this", I meant how the Jedi win using only movie feats.

What the hell is wrong with you?

The Spleen
No that's your job

Burden of Proof is on you to provide the quote and link. Otherwise get lost and stop Raigen Effecting Star Wars fans

Again, Legends-verse isn't canon to the main (Disney) canon Sure, I'll sift through every thread and find it. Not.

Tell you what, I'll pm him and ask him to restate this in the MVF social thread, Champ. K?

WildBantha88
When I said "I already covered this", I meant how the Jedi win using only movie feats.

What the hell is wrong with you?

Nothing as long as you aren't using EU feats.

We can all be droogies just respect the rules

The Spleen
Nothing as long as you aren't using EU feats.

We can all be droogies just respect the rules You kinda went ape shit there for no reason.

WildBantha88
You kinda went ape shit there for no reason.

I went ape shit because I thought u were trying to override me via what ever the mod said...

The Spleen
I went ape shit because I thought u were trying to override me via what ever the mod said... I have made it clear that I was doing no such thing.

WildBantha88
you had just stated that the mod allows outside sources then I said "movie versions only" you replied "we already went over this"....... see how that looked?

The Spleen
you had just stated that the mod allows outside sources then I said "movie versions only" you replied "we already went over this"....... see how that looked? You misread what I meant.

WildBantha88
apparently, anyways Jedi/Sith should win this

The Spleen
apparently, anyways Jedi/Sith should win this Yeah, force storm rapes.

stick out tongue

WildBantha88
Yeah, force storm rapes.

stick out tongue

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-PC0Uk3aStgM/TkLFG_g2aLI/AAAAAAAAABs/IsDtXtiVPjI/s1600/LeSigh.jpg

Time Immemorial
Force storm, laughing..keep trying to find a feat of that.

The Spleen
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Force storm, laughing..keep trying to find a feat of that. Ssshhhh, stop having delusions of adequacy.

Time Immemorial
Ssshhhh, stop having delusions of adequacy.

Find me a force storm feat or shut up.

The Spleen
Find me a force storm feat or shut up. Google it and you'll get a few examples.

Time Immemorial
Google it and you'll get a few examples.

You have zero screen feats, shut up.

The Spleen
You have zero screen feats, shut up.

Ah, so we circle back to that. K, give me a screen feat for the wizards that prove they win.

Time Immemorial
Ah, so we circle back to that. K, give me a screen feat for the wizards that prove they win.

You have zero force storm screen feats.

The Spleen
You have zero force storm screen feats. True. Now answer me, how do the wizards win this?

Time Immemorial
True. Now answer me, how do the wizards win this?

Lightning and fire, Jedi run from this or in Anakin's case jump into it.

The Spleen
Lightning and fire, Jedi run from this or in Anakin's case jump into it.

Mhm, fiendfyre, yeah? K, now you do realize that the Jedi will precog this and kill any wizard that tries it, right?

Time Immemorial
Mhm, fiendfyre, yeah? K, now you do realize that the Jedi will precog this and kill any wizard that tries it, right?

Precog is worthless, it never helped anyone.

The Spleen
Precog is worthless, it never helped anyone. Ahahahaaa, K.

I own you.

Time Immemorial
Ahahahaaa, K.

I own you.

Did precog help Anakin jump in a lose his arm?

The Spleen
Did precog help Anakin jump in a lose his arm? He was fighting a Sith, you fool. You do realize that Dooku has precog too, yes?

Time Immemorial
He was fighting a Sith, you fool. You do realize that Dooku has precog too, yes?

His head came off just fine with that worthless precog.

StealthRanger
Well other than the fact that Jedi constantly block hypersonic+ blaster bolts and such fun shit throughout the whole series, yeah, that's their precog

The Spleen
His head came off just fine with that worthless precog. You are an idiot.

WildBantha88
Okay, how do the wizards defend against lightsabers? At long range the Wizards can put up a fight but at close range they are getting sliced and diced

Robtard
Every Jedi/Sith in the PT and OT

vs

Every wizard in the Harry Potter series

Has been done already to death in another thread; the Jedi won hands down; it was shown.

I even convinved the greatest HP proponent "RogueJedi" to see that the Jedi win.

quanchi112
Okay, how do the wizards defend against lightsabers? At long range the Wizards can put up a fight but at close range they are getting sliced and diced They have flight, apparition, Crucio(which the Jedi have no defense against), and can tie up on Jedi by shooting an energy beam while another easily kills them.

They outnumber them greatly as well as have them in power in a landslide.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Robtard
Has been done already to death in another thread; the Jedi won hands down; it was shown.

I even convinved the greatest HP proponent "RogueJedi" to see that the Jedi win. You didn't "convinve" anyone. laughing out loud

Should I post the pm confirming you've been duped.

laughing out loud

Robtard
You didn't "convinve" anyone. laughing out loud

laughing out loud

Quanchi can point out a typo, my mocking him over his shitty iPad skills has finally paid off. thumb up

You poor, poor, poor dope. I actually feel bad for you.

quanchi112
Quanchi can point out a typo thumb up

You poor, poor, poor dope. I actually feel bad for you. Just quit with the rage typing, slopey.

Robtard
I actually do feel pity for you.

quanchi112
I actually do feel pity for you. Quit being emotional.

Time Immemorial

What precog? Show me feats about it. There is none.

Robtard
Quit being emotional.

Don't you think it would be best if you left your crying over the "weak shoulders" comment to just the MVF social thread, instead of trying to derail every thread I post in?

FFS, everyone can see it:

Are you still mad about your small shoulders?

quanchi112
Don't you think it would be best if you left your crying over the "weak shoulders" comment to just the MVF social thread, instead of trying to derail every thread I post in?

FFS, everyone can see it: Splendid idea, slopey.

Wizards win. Greatly outnumber, ranged combat, Crucio, Fiendfyre, etc.

Easy, Peezy.

Lestov16
This thread has been done like a million times. SW has won all of them.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Lestov16
This thread has been done like a million times. SW has won all of them. Then explain how they win. Your arrogance blinds you.

Lestov16
Superhuman reflexes and telekinesis. GTFO with your ignorance, Quanboy

quanchi112
Superhuman reflexes and telekinesis. GTFO with your ignorance, Quanboy Order 66. None of their opponents had this save Anakin.

Greater numbers, unblock able spells such as Crucio, flight, tk themselves (you are quite slow), apparition, area of destruction spells, immobolis, etc.

Get a clue. Watch the movies. Jedi don't fare so well.

laughing out loud

The Spleen
You didn't "convinve" anyone. laughing out loud

laughing out loud Ahahaha, you actually fell for that.

Stealth Moose
What precog? Show me feats about it. There is none.

The Phantom Menace.

Anakin Skywalker is the only human to compete in the Podracing tournament because he can "see the obstacles before they appear". It's canonical precognition. Not necessarily foolproof, but it exists.

quanchi112
Ahahaha, you actually fell for that. So now you're like a double agent. Make up your mind already. You're beginning to act like Lestov flip flopping all over the place.

Lestov16
Lowballing the Jedi by citing an instance where they had to take on more opponents at once than the wizards ever did. Classic Quan. But I'm sure you have on-screen feats of wizards taking on over 20+ opponents at once to back up your obvious strawman. laughing

quanchi112
Lowballing the Jedi by citing an instance where they had to take on more opponents at once than the wizards ever did. Classic Quan. But I'm sure you have on-screen feats of wizards taking on over 20+ opponents at once to back up your obvious strawman. laughing That is citing a fact. You saying low balling is trying to ignore evidence ala a troll. Wizards also greatly outnumber them and can tie one saber up with one continuous stream of energy. laughing out loud

I have a lot more than 20 wizards taking on a lot more than 20 wizards.

Watch the films.

The Spleen

I even convinved the greatest HP proponent "RogueJedi" to see that the Jedi win. The Jedi won most of them. I am still convinced that the wizard/s, with the right conditions, can net a win.

Overall I take the Jedi though.

Lestov16
So that's negative on those screenfeats then. Not surprised smile

quanchi112
So that's negative on those screenfeats then. Not surprised smile Deathly Hallows part 2.

smile

Watch the movie, bench boy.

Lestov16
At no point in DH2 did any single wizard take on 20+ opponents at once. Stop being delusional, violator.

quanchi112
At no point in DH2 did any single wizard take on 20+ opponents at once. Stop being delusional, violator. An entire army took on another entire army.

And you're also wrong. How about if I prove you wrong you leave the board for one week. Do you accept ? Ready to be humiliated ?

Lestov16
LOL at your entire butthurt post. And no, 2 armies clashing is not a substitute for the screenfeats showing wizards to be the one man armies you claim they are. Phuck your straw man, Quim.

quanchi112
LOL at your entire butthurt post. And no, 2 armies clashing is not a substitute for the screenfeats showing wizards to be the one man armies you claim they are. Phuck your straw man, Quim. You said at no point did any wizard take on more than 20 opponents at once. Man up. I have multiple instances of this occurring. Accept the challenge ? Be a man for once not some weak, scared child hiding behind an Internet blog.

The Spleen
Lol, Quan mad. His little girly man shoulders are heaving as he cries his little girly man eyes out.

quanchi112
Lol, Quan mad. His little girly man shoulders are heaving as he cries his little girly man eyes out. Still trying to be relevant I see. This is mine now. Not yours. You're just Robbie's little sidekick too afraid to speak your mind anymore. What happened to you ?

Lestov16
You said at no point did any wizard take on more than 20 opponents at once. Man up. I have multiple instances of this occurring. Accept the challenge ? Be a man for once not some weak, scared child hiding behind an Internet blog.

Stop trying to dodge the point. Either post a scene where a lone wizard takes on 20+ opponents at once, or concede that your lowballing of Order 66 is just a pathetic straw man.

The Spleen
Still trying to be relevant I see. This is mine now. Not yours. You're just Robbie's little sidekick too afraid to speak your mind anymore. What happened to you ? What happened to me? I stopped being a horrible Potter fanboy like you and accepted truth.

And no, Rob did not convince me. He was actually surprised as hell when I came around.

Time Immemorial
What happened to me? I stopped being a horrible Potter fanboy like you and accepted truth.

And no, Rob did not convince me. He was actually surprised as hell when I came around.

Nah now your a star wars fanboy. What a big difference.

The Spleen
Nah now your a star wars fanboy. What a big difference. There are a few things I am a fanboy of, and SW is not one of them. Close to, but not quite.

quanchi112
Stop trying to dodge the point. Either post a scene where a lone wizard takes on 20+ opponents at once, or concede that your lowballing of Order 66 is just a pathetic straw man. Your ignorance is sickening. Your debating is inept. Maybe I'd better send a care worker over to your house to see if everything is being taken care of.

1:20 in. We see its well over twenty with just Harry taking them on.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=J7F9-WcjkrY

More scenes as well but you just showed you're ignorant, mr. Jedi win it's been proven dummy.

Time Immemorial
There are a few things I am a fanboy of, and SW is not one of them. Close to, but not quite.

You are a bigger SW fanboy then Quan is of Khan.

The Spleen
You are a bigger SW fanboy then Quan is of Khan. Kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

Lestov16
hysterical

I asked you to find a screenfeat showing a wizard taking on numerous opponents, so you found one with some of the weakest, slowest, least dangerous opponents in the entire HPverse. That is so desperate and pathetic that it is actually hilarious.

Try again, Quimboy.

Robtard
Ahahaha, you actually fell for that.

I tried dropping hints before, but he 'couldn't shoulder it', so to speak smile

quanchi112
What happened to me? I stopped being a horrible Potter fanboy like you and accepted truth.

And no, Rob did not convince me. He was actually surprised as hell when I came around. He broke you. Shell of yourself.

Stealth Moose
Jedi stomp.

/thread.

quanchi112
hysterical

I asked you to find a screenfeat showing a wizard taking on numerous opponents, so you found one with some of the weakest, slowest, least dangerous opponents in the entire HPverse. That is so desperate and pathetic that it is actually hilarious.

Try again, Quimboy. You asked for one wizard taking on 20 plus opponents because you said it didn't exist. I prove you wrong and you just cry. Honestly, you're a child who can't debate to save his life. Saying low balling and posting your opinion isn't debating. I support my outcomes with evidence you don't.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=p_S-XrrRtn4

7:45 in.

laughing out loud

Evidence. Dumbledore takes well beyond 20 plus opponents singlehandedly. Can't wait to hear you say nuh uh with more tears attached, stay at home son.

Robtard
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
Jedi stomp.

/thread.

This is an accurate post as well.

quanchi112
This is an accurate post as well. Based on ?

Robtard
Based on ?

The previous SW Vs HP thread where the SW side stomped and everyone agreed, even you smile

Did you forget already? Do you have a weak memory too?

Time Immemorial
What counter does the Jedi have from the massive spells arsenal that the wizards have.

Last I checked the Sith are more like wizards with the lightning and such and they take the Jedi's down pretty good.

The scope of spells and size and damage of them is very impressive.

quanchi112
The previous SW Vs HP thread where the SW side stomped and everyone agreed, even you smile

Did you forget already? Do you have a weak memory too? Wizards win.

Superior numbers, unblockable spells, ranged combat, flight, massive area of effect spells, tk, etc.

Wizards stomp. Get back to me when the entire order can resist the clone troopers.

laughing out loud

Lestov16
You asked for one wizard taking on 20 plus opponents because you said it didn't exist. I prove you wrong and you just cry. Honestly, you're a child who can't debate to save his life. Saying low balling and posting your opinion isn't debating. I support my outcomes with evidence you don't.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=p_S-XrrRtn4

7:45 in.

laughing out loud

Evidence. Dumbledore takes well beyond 20 plus opponents singlehandedly. Can't wait to hear you say nuh uh with more tears attached, stay at home son.

Yeah, he would have been filled with holes if those were Clone Troopers. Good thing they weren't on the offensive yet.

But please try again, these dodgings are most humorous.

quanchi112
What counter does the Jedi have from the massive spells arsenal that the wizards have.

Last I checked the Sith are more like wizards with the lightning and such and they take the Jedi's down pretty good.

The scope of spells and size and damage of them is very impressive. Facts, abilities, and common sense just bounce off the Jedi faithful save the Kruger vs. Fett thread where they all backed down.

Time Immemorial
Facts, abilities, and common sense just bounce off the Jedi faithful save the Kruger vs. Fett thread where they all backed down.

So how would a Jedi stop a death spell? Or the massive elemental attacks?

Lestov16
By avoiding it before it hits them, with those pesky superhuman reflexes and all. And the wizards will avoid having their skulls telekinetically crushed by....?

Time Immemorial
By avoiding it before it hits them, with those pesky superhuman reflexes and all. And the wizards will avoid having their skulls telekinetically crushed by....?

How do they avoid the massive elemental attacks? They barely can avoid lightning and blaster fire.

quanchi112
Yeah, he would have been filled with holes if those were Clone Troopers. Good thing they weren't on the offensive yet.

But please try again, these dodgings are most humorous. They were flying at them so they were going on the offensive. I guess according to you running at your foe to attack isn't going on the offensive. You're just dense.

I posted evidence but you haven't. You don't know anything about either film to say. Harmless. Thats you.

Robtard
Wizards win.

Superior numbers, unblockable spells, ranged combat, flight, massive area of effect spells, tk, etc.

Wizards stomp. Get back to me when the entire order can resist the clone troopers.

laughing out loud

Nah. Been proven they don't.

Nope. There were thousands of Jedi before The Purge, they're spread out to keep peace throughout the galaxy, you really don't think that massive Jedi temple was just for 15 or so Jedi, do you? laughing out loud

SW ignorance, this is all you have.

quanchi112
Nah. Been proven they don't.

Nope. There were thousands of Jedi before The Purge, they're spread out to keep peace throughout the galaxy, you really don't think that massive Jedi temple was just for 15 or so Jedi, do you? laughing out loud

SW ignorance, this is all you have. How has it been proven they don't ?

How can a Jedi resist Crucio ? Debate.

Prove how many there were. We don't just assume and the wizards we see on screen greatly outnumbers the Jedi we see on screen.

Debate. If you can't then exit the thread. Saying it has been proven isnt debating.

Lestov16
They were flying at them so they were going on the offensive. I guess according to you running at your foe to attack isn't going on the offensive.

I guess running/slowly flying at your foe is more dangerous than unloading a clip of automatic blaster fire into them.

Keep trying. Stop failing.

Stealth Moose
Based on ?

The collective Jedi/Sith can see into the future, even momentarily, and then you know...

TK the Potterverse's eyes in their heads or squeeze some blood vessels in their brains.

quanchi112
The collective Jedi/Sith can see into the future, even momentarily, and then you know...

TK the Potterverse's eyes in their heads or squeeze some blood vessels in their brains. Just like order 66. On no wait you're lying.

Anakin didn't even see Obi hacking limbs off and he tried warning him.

Facts/thread.

Stealth Moose
Just like order 66. On no wait you're lying.

Anakin didn't even see Obi hacking limbs off and he tried warning him.

Facts/thread.

1. The Jedi couldn't sense the Clones because the Clones weren't aggressive or using deception up until the moment they fired. Their danger sense effectively failed.

2. When two beings with precog fight, the determining factors often boil down to skill, endurance, and intelligence. Way 2 lose the thread of the story.

You/derp.

quanchi112
1. The Jedi couldn't sense the Clones because the Clones weren't aggressive or using deception up until the moment they fired. Their danger sense effectively failed.

2. When two beings with precog fight, the determining factors often boil down to skill, endurance, and intelligence. Way 2 lose the thread of the story.

You/derp.

1. So now your claim goes from they can see into the future to only when someone is being actively aggressive. laughing out loud

2. It wasn't skill it was stupidity. Anakin has more skill yet lost. He was overconfident and stupid. He was obviously more powerful as well yet it failed despite Obi being overly aggressive.

laughing out loud

Robtard
How has it been proven they don't ?

How can a Jedi resist Crucio ? Debate.

Prove how many there were. We don't just assume and the wizards we see on screen greatly outnumbers the Jedi we see on screen.

Debate. If you can't then exit the thread. Saying it has been proven isnt debating.

If all you can do is dodge as you did before, then that is little more than trolling. The fact remains you initially said SW wins, then changed your mind because you saw it was easier to troll from an "HP wins" standpoint. These are facts; why you lose again smile

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>