Jaden Korr vs. Darth Malgus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
FORCE, SABERS, ALL OUT

UltimateAnomaly
Why is this even a thing?

Malgus.
Malgus
and MOAR Malgus.

Malgus destroys Jaden.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by UltimateAnomaly

Malgus.
Malgus
and MOAR Malgus.

Malgus destroys Jaden.

NewGuy01
Lololololol

DarthAnt66
Jaden summons the spirit of Ragnos, who possesses Revan, who Force Folds Palpatine into the battle. Luke goes and hunts down Palpatine, which unleashes Abeloth from the Maw. Abeloth slaughterhouses Malgus.
/thread

PTforthewin
If Jaden is a master in this then he wins

UltimateAnomaly
Originally posted by PTforthewin
If Jaden is a master in this then he wins

https://aznbadger.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/lex-luthor-wrong1.jpg

Once again your humor fails to get any laughs.

Jaden loses, in every situation.

PTforthewin
https://aznbadger.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/lex-luthor-wrong1.jpg

Once again your humor fails to get any laughs.

Jaden loses, in every situation. I didnt try to be funny I was just saying my opinion

Fated Xtasy
Jaden as a master far exceeds Malgus force wise he knew powerful techniques like force Rage, Force lightning, Force absorption, force healing, force drain and was a formidable swordsman that took on various of Dark Jedi and even defeated Rosh who was amped by two sith masters, the Jar'Kai master Alora and the Sith Tavion while she was possessed by the spirit of Marka Ragnos, malgus goes down in a good fight.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Yeah, but honestly, do any of Jaden's feats surpass any of Malgus's feats? I say no. Deceived Malgus would beat down Jaden, much less TOR Malgus.

carthage
They don't. He may know more force abilities, but Malgus has far more quantifiable feats and more refined basic force abilities.

NTJack0

Malgus.
Malgus
and MOAR Malgus.

Malgus destroys Jaden.

Nalaniel

Malgus.
Malgus
and MOAR Malgus.

Malgus destroys Jaden.

*nod*

Stealth Moose
Is Jaden using strong, medium, or fast styles? Also, does he have thermal detonators?

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Jaden as a master far exceeds Malgus force wise he knew powerful techniques like force Rage, Force lightning, Force absorption, force healing, force drain and was a formidable swordsman that took on various of Dark Jedi and even defeated Rosh who was amped by two sith masters, the Jar'Kai master Alora and the Sith Tavion while she was possessed by the spirit of Marka Ragnos, malgus goes down in a good fight.
Every single Dark Jedi met in JKIII was a joke. Tavion is hardly a sith, Alora was even worse. Rosh was never that amazing of a Jedi. The Disciples weren't even Force Sensitive. Ragnos was weakened and was using a destroyed body. I still don't get how so many people think that any of the people faced in Jedi Academy were all that amazing. Two Sith masters? I actually don't think there was a single sith in JKIII, let alone two masters, which doesn't even make sense.

Nephthys
thumb up

DarthAnt66
Malgus slaughters Korr with two broken arms and legs.

WildBantha88

Malgus.
Malgus
and MOAR Malgus.

Malgus destroys Jaden.

Simple answer. Half the threads Carthage makes are terrible

Jmanghan
LOL

Fated Xtasy
Ugh my points are cringeworthy.

Why did none of you ****s ever actually tell me i was being a nitwit?

I'm looking at you Anticus.

FreshestSlice
Not nearly as shamefrul as my lack of profanity.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.