Revan and Malgus vs Bane and Zannah

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kotor3
The prime or peak of each character.

All out.

Who wins?

carthage
Team 1 with mid difficulty.

NewGuy01
Team 1, close fight.

Nephthys
I'm going to go with Team 2 myself, in a good fight.

Bane is better than Malgus. And I would think that Zannah is better than Revan. When it comes to them, Revan isn't beating her in lightsabers and if Bane couldn't beat her with the Force, Revan isn't.

The_Tempest
LeGenD is going to kick your ass, bro.

DarthAnt66
You srs?
She could barely hold her own against Sarro Xaj.
And her illusions will do shit against Revan's mental defenses.

Nephthys
Originally posted by The_Tempest
LeGenD is going to kick your ass, bro.

Dude hasn't been around lately.

Besides, you know I can count on Neb to come and white knight me over it.

The_Tempest
Pretty sure LeGenD can take on both you and Neb simultaneously. He's like the Optimus Prime of KMC.

DarthAnt66
You mean the guy who puts Thanaton and Palpatine as near equals?

Nephthys
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
You srs?
She could barely hold her own against Sarro Xaj.
And her illusions will do shit against Revan's mental defenses.

And Revan got his ass kicked by Malak.

See, I can pull up bad feats from when the characters are half-trained too.

I agree. Luckily Zannah has way more than that one spell. Revan's TK and lightning will do shit against her too.

carthage
Revan has just about as many lightsaber feats as Zannah, he should do well against her and ultimately triumph

Bane sucks as a duelist and his knowledge of the force won't help him against a guy who edges him out in just about every category. His best feats come when he's either amped or armored, he is shit without the Orbalisks and it shows at his humiliating defeat against Zannah lol

Revan and Malgus take this

Nephthys
Zannah was able to duel Bane and defend against him for an extensive period of time. Revan isn't beating her.

Bane is at his peak here, so if you think thats with the orbalisks, your point is moot.

carthage
Bane is not at his peak he was slower and weaker and he admitted it. If you call a degraded version of a an already weak fighter a "peak" then have at it. Malgus edges him out in every way possible, Bane will put up a fight but lacks the power to get a decisive blow. Bane never displayed a peak IMO, he had orbalisks that gave him raw power over his MASSIVE lack of skill and in POD his force potential made up for the fact he was never properly trained.

Nephthys
Read the OP next time.

Originally posted by Kotor3
The prime or peak of each character.

Also Bane was only the merest sliver slower and weaker. Big deal.

carthage
DOE is the only era where his skill can actually be gauged, and if thats called a peak then he's ****ed lol.

Malgus would slaughter him, Bane might have better luck against Qui Gon Jinn though

Nephthys
That sentence doesn't make sense.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by carthage
Bane sucks as a duelist
doh Bane was initially capable of driving Kas'im into a quick retreat in their duel after only two years of training, and was capable of outmaneuvering a Battle Meditation amped Raskta Lsu way before he refined his style. Bane has shown considerable offensive capability against master duelists long before his own peak as a duelist, and your conclusion is that he sucks?

Originally posted by carthage His best feats come when he's either amped or armored

Was initially driving a blademaster into a quick retreat- unamped

Casually choked a Sith Master to death- unamped

Deflected all the drops in a rainstorm for ten minutes- unamped

Produced a one handed blast of lightning capable of reducing four people to ash- unamped

Tanks the explosion of half a dozen grenades at point blank with a force barrier- while his powers were being suppressed

Instantly throws up a cocoon of lightning capable of blocking a lightsaber blade- while drugged

Moved faster than Zannah could've ever imagined, even though she fought him while he was encrusted with the orbalisks- unamped

Originally posted by carthage he is shit without the Orbalisks

Even in POD, Bane is described as having an enormous command of the force.

In DOE, this extends to Bane being described as having access to near infinite power.

Aside from this, Bane has numerous accolades stating him to be among the most powerful Sith in the mythos, and those who followed him considered his power legendary.

Originally posted by carthage and it shows at his humiliating defeat against Zannah lol

You mean Zannah, the Sith capable of snapping the necks of Jedi with the force as a child with no training who later went on to one shot force users with her illusions and became a master defensive duelist who has literally trained her whole life to kill Bane? Is that the Zannah you are referring to?

And is the fight you are referring to the fight where Bane held the edge for almost the entire fight before Zannah drew on the planets energy to play an unblockable trump card, and even then almost managed to kill her a few times?

I don't see how such a defeat is humiliating confused

I don't see why you hate Bane so much to the extent to which you mock him at every chance you get, and call him weak despite several quotes stating him to be among the most powerful in the mythos. I honestly have no idea what your problem is.

Fated Xtasy
Bane stomps malgus his skills far surpass and while I think Revan is superior to Zannah(His mental defense is great at his peak and total shit at his lowest, his skill with the lightsaber is formidable and his force powers are much more offensive, force lightning, force storm, force crush, force grip/choke) and powerful natural abilities like his Battle Precognition are all give him a huge edge I don't think he'll have enough time to do any real damage to Zannah, before bane comes and helps his apprentice against the Jedi master/Sith Lord

DarthAnt66
Bane is not stomping Malgus.
He probably beats him though.

NewGuy01
Maybe not, it really depends on how much Malgus improved between Decieved and SWTOR.

DarthAnt66
Anyone who brings the Empire's "most powerful champions" to their knees with lightning is not getting stomped by Bane at all.

Nephthys
Yep.

I've pointed out the big amp he gets at the end of Deceived many times. He improved considerably.

Astor Ebligis
BM'd Sarro Xaj came across as being extremely impressive, and ROT Zannah was nowehre near the duelist she is by DOE.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.