Strongest Female Jedi Tournament: Round 1 battle 2. Adi Gallia VS Aurra Sing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fated Xtasy
The second battle for the title of greatest and most powerful female Force user/Jedi of KMC. in our last one Luminara advanced and bested her opponent Aayla now we have two more combatants

Adi Gallia

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110916045741/starwars/images/0/02/AdiGallia-SWE.jpg

A Powerful Jedi master jedi master who's skill with the saber is rivaled to her skills as a pilot, as a lightsaber duelist the jedi master adopted a reverse shien grip and used the aggressive form against her foes, Having showed us her skill with the saber when she alone took on the Cyborg Jedi hunter, Grevious who took on Ki-adi mundi, Aayla Secura, Shaak Ti and bested them, she was able to hold her own against the Cyborg before forcing him to retreat, and later she fought alongside the famed jedi general Obi-Wan Kenobi against the Maul brother, having fought bravely before being killed by the nightbrother Savage Oppress.

Versus

Aurra Sing
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20060606160130/jedipedia/de/images/8/8f/Aurra.jpg

A powerful jedi bounty hunter, with remarkable skill despite not advancing past the rank of Padawan, who's skills with the lightsaber are formidable, having slayed powerful Jedi like Sharad Hett who was considered a legendary figure within the order of the jedi and dueled powerful jedi like Aayla Secura, An'ya kuro/Dark Woman, Tholme(who survived Sora Bulq and Count Dooku) the then padawan A'sharad Hett and even held back both Obi-Wan Kenobi and his master Qui-gon Jinn all this despite never really receiving much training from the Jedi.

carthage
Sing with difficulty.

Adi is on the same tier as Jinn IMO, who Sing nearly killed.

I,e an incredibly shitty Jedi

King Joker
Adi with extreme difficulty, but I admit, it could go either way.

DarthAnt66
Sing nearly beat Jinn, she takes this.

NewGuy01
Sing was capable of fighting Jacen and not dying. She wins.

Emperordmb
Sing's performance against Jacen and Qui-gon impresses me more than Gallia's performance against Savage. Sing takes this.

PTforthewin
Wow she lived a long life

PTforthewin
Any Adi wins, despite being a shitty jedi

Fated Xtasy
don't forget to vote on the poll dudes. Thank you! big grin

Q99
Sing's pretty badass, I give it to her too. It may take some trickiness, but she can pull it off.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by carthage

Qui-gon has a few accolades stating him to be one of the best duelists in the order and held his own against Maul for a decent amount of time...

Not quite seeing how he's shitty.

Once again, I really don't see why you have such a huge problem with certain characters to the extent to which you would lowball them by ridiculous amounts.

Q99
That said, I don't think Adi is Qui-gon level, and Aurra almost *did* kill Jinn.

Nephthys
Sing with difficulty.

thumb up thumb up thumb up

carthage
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Qui-gon has a few accolades stating him to be one of the best duelists in the order and held his own against Maul for a decent amount of time...

Not quite seeing how he's shitty.

Once again, I really don't see why you have such a huge problem with certain characters to the extent to which you would lowball them by ridiculous amounts.

He's shitty by virtue of his feats, and by virtue of the fact that nothing he's accomplished put him on the tier of others who are praised by the same standard. You should know this considering you bashed Agen Kolar and others at SWF for the same inconsistency. Lol.

Emperordmb
He's shitty by virtue of his feats, and by virtue of the fact that nothing he's accomplished put him on the tier of others who are praised by the same standard. You should know this considering you bashed Agen Kolar and others at SWF for the same inconsistency. Lol.
Giving Maul a good fight is hardly a shitty feat.

I also never said that Agen Kolar sucks, just that he wasn't as good as people were making him out to be. There's a huuuuge difference between believing a character overrated, and calling them shit.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.