Feng Shen Ji

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dadudemon
http://www.mangahere.co/manga/feng_shen_ji/c001/

This is a manga that reminds me of a combination of Naruto and Berserk. Before you start reading it, please note that the story quality is not nearly as high as either.

I find it entertaining at some points and stupid at others. I think it always has potential to tell stupid awesome stories but always seems to fall short, each arc. It's like they can come up with amazing story premises but just fail to deliver on them.

Still, it is a very well drawn manga, always fully colored, and it releases ever 2 weeks (with over 30 pages each chapter). It is far and away, visually, a much higher quality "manga" compared to anything that comes from Japan. It will not win awards for art or anything, don't get me wrong.

It is over 105 chapters, as of this post. It should keep you busy for 3-4 days if you get bored.

By the way, NiTian ErXing may be one of the coolest characters in all of manga/comic books. smile

TheTyrant
Yooo I just started reading this too. Great stuff.

It's also Chinese, haha.

Yamcha
Haha I've been reading this too, I started reading it after I got into "The God Of Highschool" but it isn't as good but it's not awful, the art is kickass but the only thing that bothers me is the weird attack names at times like "Hungry Dog Eat Shit Kick" or whatever lol xD. Still definitely worth checking out.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Yamcha
...but the only thing that bothers me is the weird attack names at times like "Hungry Dog Eat Shit Kick" or whatever lol xD. Still definitely worth checking out.

laughing laughing laughing

crylaugh

I forgot all about that. The first time I read that, I was at work (supposed to be working) and I laughed like an idiot for quite a long time to the chagrin of my coworkers.

Originally posted by TheTyrant
Yooo I just started reading this too. Great stuff.

It's also Chinese, haha.

Awesome. I like the training portions of the "manga" the best.

Stealth
I'll check this out today. Thanks for the suggestion, dadudemon.

socool8520
Is anybody current with this. Ah Gou is pretty ridiculous now. The guy has learned three forms of power and looks to only get stronger. These dark Ones look like they have jumped up in ability as well. I wonder how strong the Gods have become.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.