The Plutonian & Majestic VS Thor & Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
The Plutonian

Majestic- Wildstorm

VS

Thor

Silver Surfer

1) CIS off for Thor and Silver Surfer
2) PIS off
3) TO THE DEATH!!!

Surtur
Surfer and Thor win, mainly because of Surfer. Surfer is faster then the guys on team one, so he is going to be able to act first. His powerset is versatile enough to win this fight. Plutonian nor Majestic ever showed any resistance to transmutation, for instance.

I'm pretty sure Surfer can also open up black holes.

Supermex
Originally posted by Surtur
Surfer and Thor win, mainly because of Surfer. Surfer is faster then the guys on team one, so he is going to be able to act first. His powerset is versatile enough to win this fight. Plutonian nor Majestic ever showed any resistance to transmutation, for instance.

I'm pretty sure Surfer can also open up black holes.

Agree with some of this

Surtur
I mean, Plutonian's best speed feat is outracing a radio signal, which is pretty fast, but not on the level of Silver Surfer. Majestic has a feat of building a machine in "nanoseconds", but..he's just a stronger Superman type really, kind of like Reed Richards and Superman combined. If he had prep he'd take this fight with ease. But anyways, he is strong..he can move planets, but he doesn't really have any defense against transmutation. Surfer can also do things like phasing, etc.

abhilegend

I'm pretty sure Surfer can also open up black holes. Originally posted by Surtur
I mean, Plutonian's best speed feat is outracing a radio signal, which is pretty fast, but not on the level of Silver Surfer. Majestic has a feat of building a machine in "nanoseconds", but..he's just a stronger Superman type really, kind of like Reed Richards and Superman combined. If he had prep he'd take this fight with ease. But anyways, he is strong..he can move planets, but he doesn't really have any defense against transmutation. Surfer can also do things like phasing, etc.
This isn't CBR bro. Which top tier Surfer has transmuted or how is he faster than Majestic in a fight?

guy222
T2 wins

Branlor Swift
I still haven't went through Irredeemable, but judging from the forum Plutonian is a good deal higher than anyone here.

I think people had him beating Thanos.

Galan007
Some of his durability feats are insane.

MF DELPH
Yeah, later in the series Plutonian becomes some weird kind of Monitor-esque being that was placed in that reality as a probe for a race of more powerful aliens. However, before that point when he didn't realize the full extent of his powers he was basically Ultraman.

Surtur
Originally posted by abhilegend
This isn't CBR bro.

Could of fooled me since the rules seem more or less the same, but okay..yes I know this isn't CBR.

Why does he need a feat of transmuting a "top tier"? Mr Majestic has shown zero resistance to transmutation to my knowledge. Being physically tough usually doesn't protect one from being transmuted.

As for why he is faster, well..because he has better speed feats then Majestic. Unless, wait..how fast do you feel Silver Surfer is?
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
I still haven't went through Irredeemable, but judging from the forum Plutonian is a good deal higher than anyone here.

Nah he just had the potential to become a good deal higher, he never realized it. He learned some fancy tricks near the end(phasing, stopping the moon from spinning or something) but..never got to his true power level.

Those people would be wrong. Thanos could just use telepathy on Plutonian. He is more then durable enough to take anything Tony dishes out long enough to use his telepathy. To be honest, if it wasn't for his speed Thanos could probably beat the crap out of him.

Btw if you haven't finished reading Irredeemable you should, it's a great read. Also "Incorruptible" which is in the same universe and happens around the same time. The main character is Max Damage, a former super villain who more or less turns into an anti hero. His power is the longer he stays awake the more powerful he gets. He was one of the only people who could fight the Plutonian and live.

Branlor Swift
I have my doubts on Plutonian's power, but people seem convinced. I was going to read it, then I got caught up in Spawn instead.

One day I'll have a branccurate opinion on him, but as of now I'll just go off other opinions and his respect thread.

abhilegend
Could of fooled me since the rules seem more or less the same, but okay..yes I know this isn't CBR. We don't take the highest showings of a character and run with it.

He has turned himself normal after being turned into stone once, but that's not the point. And yes, durability does makes one resist transmutation. Really? Then you'll have no problem posting surfer transmuting a really tough character.

He has faster straight line speed. His combat speed sucks donkey balls though.

MF DELPH
I have my doubts on Plutonian's power, but people seem convinced. I was going to read it, then I got caught up in Spawn instead.

One day I'll have a branccurate opinion on him, but as of now I'll just go off other opinions and his respect thread.

It's definitely worth reading. I'd recommend it.

Surtur
I have my doubts on Plutonian's power, but people seem convinced.

I can only surmise they are underestimating Thanos then.

Originally posted by abhilegend
We don't take the highest showings of a character and run with it.

Nor do I, I look at the highest consistent showings. The key word is consistency.

Physical toughness doesn't always protect you from it, but since he has turned himself back to normal from stone it shows he can.

I don't quite follow, the quote of mine you quoted as saying physical toughness doesn't exactly protect you from transmutation. Sure, it CAN, but it depends really I would say. I'd rather a physically tough character has a feat of resisting as opposed to just assuming. I can't think of any tough characters he transmuted, but then I also can't think of why you'd assume someone is immune to it without feats. They should have to show a resistance.

But Majestic apparently does.

He's searched the entire planet in the time it took Dr. Strange to speak a single sentence.

abhilegend

Nor do I, I look at the highest consistent showings. The key word is consistency. And Surfer consistently transmutes top tiers?

It does. There are numerous examples of that.

Because that would be a no limit fallacy. With that token Surfer would be transmuting beings even more powerful than himself just because they don't have a feat of resisting transmutation. Not really. Surfer doesn't have the power to transmute someone as tough as Majestic.

Lucky for him I guess.

And why would that be anything other than searching with his cosmic awareness?

Mindset
Hi, guys.

I am new to great site, my name is being Yussef, who is Plutonian? smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.