Gabriel(Legion) vs Iron Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tattoos N Scars
Tony, in his Avengers armor, takes on all the angels outside the diner in the movie Legion. Eventually, he faces Gabriel himself..

Both are bloodlusted.

Who wins?

Time Immemorial
Were the angels not some what immortal? I remember Michael "dying" and coming back to life, and Gabriel being killed but not actually being killed and flying back to heaven.

thanos-prime
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Were the angels not some what immortal? I remember Michael "dying" and coming back to life, and Gabriel being killed but not actually being killed and flying back to heaven. No they were not immortal iirc. Michael was not an angel at the time of his death he was human.

And the wound Michael gave Gabriel didn't kill him.

Time Immemorial
Ironman wins then.

Tattoos N Scars
The lesser angels just possessed bodies of humans. If the human dies, the angel leaves. Gabriel was in his true form. He may be immortal, but he can be put down long enough to count as a win.

SevenShackles
Gabriel's durability is in question here.. Did he show any level of durability outside of his wings that could take the damage from Ironmans weapons? Missiles/lasers/repulsers give ironman a definite advantage in range.

DrDeadpool
Jarvis doesn't fight Tony!

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by SevenShackles
Gabriel's durability is in question here.. Did he show any level of durability outside of his wings that could take the damage from Ironmans weapons? Missiles/lasers/repulsers give ironman a definite advantage in range.

Nah he got cut by a sword.

Stealth Moose
IM seems a lot faster than Gabriel.

The Spleen
Now you guys are saying that IM can beta a damn angel? The Avengers wanking has reached new heights.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by The Spleen
Now you guys are saying that IM can beta a damn angel? The Avengers wanking has reached new heights.

The avengers are not in this fight. What feats does Gabriel have to stop Iron Man?

The Spleen
The avengers are not in this fight. What feats does Gabriel have to stop Iron Man? When did I say the Avengers are in this fight?

Time Immemorial

Right here^ can you not read you're own writing?

The Spleen
Right here^ can you not read you're own writing?

I said IM, then I said Avengers wanking because every Avengers thread is full of people spanking their puds to the Avengers.

Stealth Moose
I said IM, then I said Avengers wanking because every Avengers thread is full of people spanking their puds to the Avengers.

But srsly, what durability and speed feats does Gabriel have compared to IM?

Time Immemorial

Yes according to you a person that gets impaled by a sword has more durability then say Iron Man.

The Spleen
Yes according to you a person that gets impaled by a sword has more durability then say Iron Man. He was impaled and didn't even flinch.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
But srsly, what durability and speed feats does Gabriel have compared to IM?

None, tri beams ftw.

The Spleen
Ahahaha at you guys giving IM a handjob.

Time Immemorial

You lost RJ.

The Spleen
Lol sure I did!!! Hey, remember those pointy tooth humans in Legion? What was wrong with them? That shit was crazy!!!

Stealth Moose

Y U MAD BRO? NO PROOFZ?

Time Immemorial
Ok how does Gabriel best Ironman who kept up with Thor?

The Spleen
Doesn't have to. He simply possesses them.

/thread.

And before anyone denies this. what is IM? Human. What did the angels possess? Humans. Possession>>>IM.

Time Immemorial

/thread.

And before anyone denies this. what is IM? Human. What did the angels possess? Humans. Possession>>>IM.

Tri beams invalidates your argument. Gabriel loses his head.

The Spleen
Tri beams invalidates your argument. Gabriel loses his head. Lol, no. The angels were possessing people while they were still in heaven. IM will be possessed before Gabriel is even within range of his weapons.

Time Immemorial
Lol, no. The angels were possessing people while they were still in heaven. IM will be possessed before Gabriel is even within range of his weapons.

Wrong that never happened, it was demon possession. Caught you lying again.

DrDeadpool

/thread.

Although I do agree that Tony might get possessed , but I think it's 50% possible since Loki's scepter didn't work on him and that's kinda like possession but still it's possible Tony get possessed smile

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by DrDeadpool
Although I do agree that Tony might get possessed , but I think it's 50% possible since Loki's scepter didn't work on him and that's kinda like possession but still it's possible Tony get possessed smile

It was demon possession, not angels. He's lying as usual.

The Spleen

Think about it: Loki must be close to his victim and actually touch them in order to possess them. The angels can do it from heaven. This implies that angelic possession>>>>>>>>>>>Loki possession.

Time Immemorial
Think about it: Loki must be close to his victim and actually touch them in order to possess them. The angels can do it from heaven. This implies that angelic possession>>>>>>>>>>>Loki possession.

Implies nothing, no angels posses anyone. Quit lying.

Lestov16
In a straight physical combat scenario, Gabriel Keamy gets dismembered by the tri beam

The Spleen
Implies nothing, no angels posses anyone. Quit lying.

BNsrK6P9QvI

Time Immemorial
Gabriel never possessed anyone. you got caught again lying.

The Spleen
Is Gabriel an angel?

Time Immemorial
He was impaled and didn't even flinch.

Barely flinched? laughing out loud

He was on his hands and knee's begging.

0TurtBj24DA

Lestov16
How do you know all Legionverse angels can possess people? There appears to be different levels.

The Spleen
Barely flinched? laughing out loud

0TurtBj24DA That was not the impaling scene, dumbass. We are talking about the scene where Gabriel stabs through himself in order to kill Michael.

Time Immemorial
That was not the impaling scene, dumbass. We are talking about the scene where Gabriel stabs through himself in order to kill Michael.

You didn't watch the movie. And apparently can't watch the video.

The Spleen
You didn't watch the movie. And apparently can't watch the video. I did in fact, many times. In the kitchen fight, Michael has Gabriel in a choke hold and Gabriel stabs himself in order to kill Michael. Then in the last fight, Michael slashes Gabriel in the gut with his sword.

One is an impale, one a slash.

Time Immemorial
I did in fact, many times. In the kitchen fight, Michael has Gabriel in a choke hold and Gabriel stabs himself in order to kill Michael. Then in the last fight, Michael slashes Gabriel in the gut with his sword.

One is an impale, one a slash.

And how does it change the outcome of this fight?

Tri Beams cuts him in half.

The Spleen
And how does it change the outcome of this fight?

Tri Beams cuts him in half. Not if IM is possessed. Wait, WHEN IM is possessed. IM is human and the angels literally possessed "legions" of humans while they were still in heaven.

Now, prove to me IM can resist angelic possession.

Lestov16
So basically Keamy has to cheat because he can't get a legitimate win here

Time Immemorial
Not if IM is possessed. Wait, WHEN IM is possessed. IM is human and the angels literally possessed "legions" of humans while they were still in heaven.

Now, prove to me IM can resist angelic possession.

He resisted the mind gem's possession by Loki.

Gods>angels

Stealth Moose

/thread.

Lmao.

So when has Gabriel possessed anyone on-screen again?

Robtard

Stealth Moose
IIRC, we have no idea if the possession was innate of angels or simply God-induced for Plot Drama. Gabriel, when on screen, looked rather corporeal.

DrDeadpool

Stealth Moose
The big metal SFX was a dead giveaway.

Time Immemorial
Actually Tony did resist the scepter's possession but you just have a different reason why that happenned smile but anyway I don't remember Loki possessing others with touching the scepter on the other parts of the victims except than their chests.

There was a scene had Erik Selvig under his control which lead him to the tesseract at the end of Thor before he had the Spear of Destiny.

Robtard
Actually Tony did resist the scepter's possession but you just have a different reason why that happenned smile but anyway I don't remember Loki possessing others with touching the scepter on the other parts of the victims except than their chests.

Oh my. It was due to Loki taping the arc reactor and not due to Tony having some special resistance is the point. The loud "clinks" was the giveaway.

maxivitopowe
Wrong that never happened, it was demon possession. Caught you lying again.
It was angels
God had sent the angels as the second plague to scour mankindOriginally posted by The Spleen
The spear thing needed to go through a mans hearts or some bullshizzle like that and because of the arc reactor the spear thingy did nothing to him

Did no one watch these movies?

The Spleen
IIRC, we have no idea if the possession was innate of angels or simply God-induced for Plot Drama. Gabriel, when on screen, looked rather corporeal. When Quaid and CO. first meet Michael he literally tells them that angels are possessing people. Then there's the scene where the cops try to stop Michael and one is possessed by an angel.

DrDeadpool
When Quaid and CO. first meet Michael he literally tells them that angels are possessing people. Then there's the scene where the cops try to stop Michael and one is possessed by an angel.

So okay Jarvis wins smile

The Spleen
So okay Jarvis wins smile So Jarvis is gonna know Tony has been possessed? How?

DrDeadpool
So Jarvis is gonna know Tony has been possessed? How?

laughing I meant Paul Bettany, the actor who voices Jarvis and plays Gabriel wins means Gabriel wins wink

Lestov16
Paul Bettany played Michael. Gabriel was played by "Damn good eggs" Keamy.

DrDeadpool
Originally posted by Lestov16
Paul Bettany played Michael. Gabriel was played by "Damn good eggs" Keamy.

I confused the two character all along so if that's the case Gabriel wins easily without possession.

Stealth Moose
When Quaid and CO. first meet Michael he literally tells them that angels are possessing people. Then there's the scene where the cops try to stop Michael and one is possessed by an angel.

Right, but we don't see Gabriel doing the same, and we know from the end-scene that God directly controls their powers, allowing Michael to be reborn, etc.

So saying "they possess people, so Gabriel can" requires evidence that they can do so without God's direct intervention/will.

The Spleen
laughing I meant Paul Bettany, the actor who voices Jarvis and plays Gabriel wins means Gabriel wins wink stick out tongue

Time Immemorial
Right, but we don't see Gabriel doing the same, and we know from the end-scene that God directly controls their powers, allowing Michael to be reborn, etc.

So saying "they possess people, so Gabriel can" requires evidence that they can do so without God's direct intervention/will.

He dodges all the real questions cause he bases his opinions on imagination and not screen feats.

The Spleen

You're reaching, dude. Gabriel is the second most powerful angel behind Michael, you saying he cannot do what his underlings can? It's like saying "Hey, a padawan can force pull, but Mace Windu cannot because he was never shown doing so."

The Spleen
He dodges all the real questions cause he bases his opinions on imagination and not screen feats. I'm lying? Dude, You're the one who said the people were being possessed by demons. You don't know WHAT you're talking about and you DARE debate with me?

Go away.

Time Immemorial
You're reaching, dude. Gabriel is the second most powerful angel behind Michael, you saying he cannot do what his underlings can? It's like saying "Hey, a padawan can force pull, but Mace Windu cannot because he was never shown doing so."

Produce a screen feat then, oh right, you can't. laughing

Time Immemorial
I'm lying? Dude, You're the one who said the people were being possessed by demons. You don't know WHAT you're talking about and you DARE debate with me?

Go away.

You said Gabriel was possessing people now you admit he never did, so ya you are lying.

The Spleen
Read what I said, Noobie. And ask yourself this: Can Mace Windu force push droids away from him? I know he is not in the thread, but the question relates.

maxivitopowe
Both of you are as bad a each other

Stealth Moose

1. You can't rule out God as being the source of said power. We don't know if it's a common innate ability for angels or something God allowed because plot.

2. Reply if you disagree and I'll concede.

EDIT: Wait, you're banned.

I WIN!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.