Was Anakin really the chosen one?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PTforthewin
Really? I think luke was the chosen one, he was the only reason the rebels won and he redeemed his father, how could some whiny, emo, teenager be the chosen one?

Emperordmb
Anakin brought balance to the force. He leveled the Jedi Order, and the Sith Order.

Eminence
Are you intentionally describing Luke?

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by PTforthewin
Really? I think luke was the chosen one, he was the only reason the rebels won and he redeemed his father, how could some whiny, emo, teenager be the chosen one?

I do remember something like this determining who the Chosen One was.

WildBantha88
Anakin was the chosen one yes. That whole Ones of mortis section from tcw confirmed that

Stealth Moose
Only Anakin could have fallen to the Dark Side, caused the death and misery of millions, only to benchpress an old man over a rail when it came down to saving his son.

/epic

Darth Abonis
Now that the EU has been wiped out, YES, yes he was.

NTJack0
Originally posted by Tzeentch
From now on I'll just be ignoring PT's threads.

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Anakin brought balance to the force. He leveled the Jedi Order, and the Sith Order.

Exactly! How could the wise Jedi Masters misinterpret such an in your face prophecy? I mean it said he would bring balance to the force. I feel it should have been obvious that "balance" means leveling the playing field...a playing field that just so happened to be tipping to the light....

But yeah I say he was the chosen one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.