Khan (Into Darkness) vs. Palpatine (live action only)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
This isn't a standard fight. Both are sitting at a table trying to impose their own willpower on the other without physical contact. No powers whatsoever in this interaction. Who has the stronger personality ?

Time Immemorial
When I think of Star Wars I think of Qui Gon and Darth Maul, when I think of Star Trek, Spok and Khan come to mind. So I would go with Khan for impressionable character.

Epicurus
Palpatine wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Epicurus
Palpatine wins. Based on ?

ares834
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
When I think of Star Wars I think of Qui Gon and Darth Maul,

confused

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by ares834
confused

Best fight scene in all of Star Wars. Qui Gon was a legend and Darth Maul was exceptional.

Epicurus
Originally posted by quanchi112
Based on ?
Feats, powerset and character.

Though the main thing about Palpatine is his better swagger in this tablematch, as opposed to that crybaby Cumber-Khan.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Best fight scene in all of Star Wars. Qui Gon was a legend and Darth Maul was exceptional. http://media2.giphy.com/media/cKtgso7BuKkxy/giphy.gif

StealthRanger
Palpatine

KingD19
Without the force, Palpatine basically played the entire galaxy like a puppet.

God Cloth Seiya
Palpatine

NotAllThatEvil
Isn't the whole point of being a intergalactic politician being able to put people under your will? Khan loses.

quanchi112
Feats, powerset and character.

Though the main thing about Palpatine is his better swagger in this tablematch, as opposed to that crybaby Cumber-Khan. What does the powerset have to do with this character ?

Khan cleverly manipulated him into getting his own way after killing his mentor. Palpatine begs for his life when someone has him under their sword. Khan also allowed himself to be captured unlike Palpatine.

quanchi112
Originally posted by KingD19
Without the force, Palpatine basically played the entire galaxy like a puppet. How is that relevant here ?

Werewolf582
Palpatine is also very manipulative.

quanchi112
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
Isn't the whole point of being a intergalactic politician being able to put people under your will? Khan loses. Through lies and deception while concealing his true nature. That isn't the same thing as exerting your willpower onto someone else trying to exert theirs onto you.

Palpatine was a Machiavellian politician who no one suspected until it was too late due to Anakin being a crybaby pansy. "What have I done ?" If you're going to be evil own it, sissy boy.

Werewolf582
@ Quan Chi

Why make a thread then argue that someone wins?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Werewolf582
Palpatine is also very manipulative. Be being an unknown threat for the most part.

BruceSkywalker
I do not recall any scenes where Khan used will power..

if their were any can someone post the vids, please

anyway I think Palps takes this

quanchi112
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
I do not recall any scenes where Khan used will power..

if their were any can someone post the vids, please

anyway I think Palps takes this Do you know what willpower is ?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Werewolf582
@ Quan Chi

Why make a thread then argue that someone wins? Due to the fact I disagree.

Robtard
Palpatine with ease. The amount of self-disciple and self-control he exerted over the years to remain hidden while scheming doesn't compare to Khan's 5 mins in Into Darkness.

What a silly thread and made for no other purpose but to masturbate Cumberbatch.

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by Robtard
Palpatine with ease. The amount of self-disciple and self-control he exerted over the years to remain hidden while scheming doesn't compare to Khan's 5 mins in Into Darkness.

What a silly thread and made for no other purpose but to masturbate Cumberbatch.

quanchi112

What a silly thread and made for no other purpose but to masturbate Cumberbatch. So being a subtle manipulative politician relates how to this situation ? The circumstances were entirely different from the get go for Khan. He was brought back and blackmailed by Marcus. He broke free despite having the entire Federation's resources at his disposal used against him. Far more impressive than being some secretive douchebag who begged for his life against Windu the moment the dark cloud lifted.

Robtard

quanchi112

Robtard
So you made a thread not truly understanding what "willpower" meant; thought it meant being some sort of a physical badass, so now you're dancing because everyone is laughing at you.

Protip: Look up the meaning of a word before using it if you're not sure.

quanchi112
So you made a thread not truly understanding what "willpower" meant; thought it meant being some sort of a physical badass, so now you're dancing because everyone is laughing at you.

Protip: Look up the meaning of a word before using it if you're not sure. No, I know exactly what it means. What Palpatine did while impressive doesn't apply here due to him not being secretive and his foe being aware of his agenda.

I will try to make it simple so even you can understand. Khan manipulated Kirk. Kirk himself saw him gun down his friend and mentor. He went there to personally bring Khan to justice and was manipulated despite Khan being held captive. This was after Khan subdued Kirk, Spock, and Uhura on the Klingon homeworld.

Palpatine lost in fair combat. After he lost he begged for his life from Windu. Windu refused and was going to kill him thus proving when the cat is out of the bag strong willed people exert their willpower over him.

smile

Robtard
TL;DR

Protip: Look up the meaning of a word before using it if you're not sure.

quanchi112
TL;DR

Protip: Look up the meaning of a word before using it if you're not sure. Another concession due to your brain not having the attention to read a few paragraphs. You always back down to evidence. Always.

Robtard

quanchi112

Robtard
Opening post says: "impose their own willpower", now that you actually know what "willpower" is due to the definition being posted, "willpower" suddenly doesn't "relate" to the thread anymore.

You're a silly little man with silly little shoulders and you lost again.

quanchi112
Opening post says: "impose their own willpower", now that you actually know what "willpower" is due to the definition being posted, "willpower" suddenly doesn't "relate" to the thread anymore.

You're a silly little man with silly little shoulders and you lost again. Being subtle and doing it under your nose isn't the same thing. Just because willpower was used doesn't mean the circumstances are relevant to this situation.

Intelligence. Once you find it please use it. It is like saying sprinting and long distance jogs are the same thing because they both involve running. Think.

Robtard
You don't get to decide that the definition of "willpower" doesn't matter in a thread where "willpower" is the focus.

Stealth Moose
Go go Red Herring.

quanchi112
You don't get to decide that the definition of "willpower" doesn't matter in a thread where "willpower" is the focus. I didn't say the Machiavellian nature of his willpower should be ignored I said it doesn't apply here since Khan is aware of him.

Read the splendid paragraph where I broke it down. Even a chimpanzee named Robbie could understand it.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
Go go Red Herring. Go go cheerleader.

Stealth Moose
Go go cheerleader.

U mad bro?

quanchi112
U mad bro? I am having a grand time.

Stealth Moose
I am having a grand time.

Sure thing.

quanchi112
Sure thing. Rob is having a bit of a breakdown. See to his mental health.

Robtard
Go go Red Herring.

Fallacies is what Quanchi is all about.

BruceSkywalker
Do you know what willpower is ?

i do which is why i do not recall any.. if you believe that there are scenes that which show Khan use willpower than by means STFU about it and post some vids..

it is so simple a toddler can do it

well said Rob

quanchi112
i do which is why i do not recall any.. if you believe that there are scenes that which show Khan use willpower than by means STFU about it and post some vids..

it is so simple a toddler can do it

well said Rob Caps are also very easy but then again there you are. You post some willpower videos first. You yourself said it is so easy a toddler can do so. LOOK CAPS.

Remember to use one for the first letter of the start of a sentence.

laughing out loud

Stealth Moose
Fallacies is what Quanchi is all about.

Troll tools of the trade.

quanchi112
Troll tools of the trade. Robbie needs to put them back in his toolbox.

Badabing
Palpatine went from a senator to chancellor and kept his power longer than anyone else ever had. He played both side against each other like a grand master chess player. Palpatine did all this through sheer force of will, intellect and persuasiveness.

Khan had someone blow up a facility. He then went emo and shot up a meeting room. Fled to Cronos after Kirk took out his ship with a fire hose. Gave himself up to Kirk's awesomeness. Cried about his people with big crocodile tears. Crashed a ship. Got slapped around by Spock and then was literally put on ice.

Palpatine wins this handily. thumb up

Stealth Moose
Hail Lizod. And close thread.

Dramatic Gecko
@ Quan...

Sidious WILLPOWER:

http://a.dilcdn.com/bl/wp-content/uploads/sites/3/2013/09/gallery44.jpg

Khan WILLPOWER:

Sits in a ship and fires through a window... then runs away...

Dramatic Gecko
Hail Lizod. And close thread.

O sorry...

WHAT HE SAID!! CLOSE THREAD!!

quanchi112
Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
@ Quan...

Sidious WILLPOWER:

http://a.dilcdn.com/bl/wp-content/uploads/sites/3/2013/09/gallery44.jpg

Khan WILLPOWER:

Sits in a ship and fires through a window... then runs away... If so confident you are, why leave ?

1:34 in cowardice.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xUlqDMcS_RE

Khan left after his ship was going down due to intelligence.

One on one Palpatine tries to flee or begs. Should I post him begging Windu for his life ?

Lord Lucien
Are you about to put Khan's combat prowess on par with Yoda and Mace Windu? Khan would run from either of them because he's not an idiot. His fans are, frequently, but he wasn't.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Are you about to put Khan's combat prowess on par with Yoda and Mace Windu? Khan would run from either of them because he's not an idiot. His fans are, frequently, but he wasn't. Why would he run from them when Jango Fett didn't ?

Did you miss Order 66 wipe them off the map.

Khan would eradicate any Jedi with his dual guns.

Dramatic Gecko
Why would he run from them when Jango Fett didn't ?

Khan would eradicate any Jedi with his dual guns.

http://gifsec.com/wp-content/uploads/GIF/2014/04/Vladimir-Putin-laugh-gif.gif

quanchi112
http://gifsec.com/wp-content/uploads/GIF/2014/04/Vladimir-Putin-laugh-gif.gif Concession accepted.

BruceSkywalker
Caps are also very easy but then again there you are. You post some willpower videos first. You yourself said it is so easy a toddler can do so. LOOK CAPS.

Remember to use one for the first letter of the start of a sentence.

laughing out loud

Listen just gonna say this once.. I will not play you're ignorant, childish, silly bullshit games.. Is that understood? You either say yes or no!!!

you the claiming the crap about Khan so it is up to to prove.. All you gotta do is post some vids claiming what you say..

besides it won;t matter as Palps takes this shit

Originally posted by Badabing
Palpatine went from a senator to chancellor and kept his power longer than anyone else ever had. He played both side against each other like a grand master chess player. Palpatine did all this through sheer force of will, intellect and persuasiveness.

Khan had someone blow up a facility. He then went emo and shot up a meeting room. Fled to Cronos after Kirk took out his ship with a fire hose. Gave himself up to Kirk's awesomeness. Cried about his people with big crocodile tears. Crashed a ship. Got slapped around by Spock and then was literally put on ice.

shhhh!! Quan won;t like what you say stick out tongue

quanchi112
Listen just gonna say this once.. I will not play you're ignorant, childish, silly bullshit games.. Is that understood? You either say yes or no!!!

you the claiming the crap about Khan so it is up to to prove.. All you gotta do is post some vids claiming what you say..

besides it won;t matter as Palps takes this shit

shhhh!! Quan won;t like what you say stick out tongue Just don't play, ok ? I already explained my reasoning but for the life of me can't recall when you explained or posted evidence ever.

I guess you concede to me. smile

Lord Lucien
Why would he run from them when Jango Fett didn't ?

Khan would eradicate any Jedi with his dual guns. Jango Fett didn't run. Jango Fett died. Jango Fett was an idiot.

And I could believe that if Khan cloned himself, gained the Jedi's trust for 3 years, and then got the jump on them, he'd managed to kill them. But in a straight up fight, Jedi win. And Khan would know that because he's clever. Again, unlike a lot of his fans.

quanchi112
Jango Fett didn't run. Jango Fett died. Jango Fett was an idiot.

And I could believe that if Khan cloned himself, gained the Jedi's trust for 3 years, and then got the jump on them, he'd managed to kill them. But in a straight up fight, Jedi win. And Khan would know that because he's clever. Again, unlike a lot of his fans. Jango Fett's jetpack was damaged by a creature. It's like someone else damaging the Lightsaber and Windu dying as a result. This taints the victory.

Khan's skill, accuracy, and firepower prove otherwise. Seriously, you are basing your opinion off of fantasies you've concocted that have no place in reality.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Badabing

Agreed.

Lord Lucien
Jango Fett's jetpack was damaged by a creature. It's like someone else damaging the Lightsaber and Windu dying as a result. This taints the victory.

Khan's skill, accuracy, and firepower prove otherwise. Seriously, you are basing your opinion off of fantasies you've concocted that have no place in reality. Oh hello there Mr. Pot, I didn't notice you enter. You're looking a marvelous shade of black today.

quanchi112
Oh hello there Mr. Pot, I didn't notice you enter. You're looking a marvelous shade of black today. You are ignoring the context of their battle. Most biased people ignore context all the time.

Dramatic Gecko
You are ignoring the context of their battle. Most biased people ignore context all the time.

http://sketchingbrad.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/you-dont-say.png

There seems to be a massive amount of Irony when you say that.

quanchi112
http://sketchingbrad.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/you-dont-say.png

There seems to be a massive amount of Irony when you say that. What have I ignored ? The floor is yours.

Epicurus
Khan also allowed himself to be captured unlike Palpatine.
So you think masochism means an auto-victory for Khan? Scratch that, your personal masochism on these boards makes you believe in an auto-victory for you in online debates.

I think I know what your opinion is now.

Edit: Also, profiled.

quanchi112
So you think masochism means an auto-victory for Khan? Scratch that, your personal masochism on these boards makes you believe in an auto-victory for you in online debates.

I think I know what your opinion is now.

Edit: Also, profiled. Khan was not tortured. He later broke free after manipulating Kirk as well.

Masochism is Palpatine throwing lightning to have it reflected back into his own face. Learn the definitions of words you use, please.

Dramatic Gecko
What have I ignored ? The floor is yours.

You do it all the time. No point going back and finding it. You'll just shrug it off in your bias.

quanchi112
You do it all the time. No point going back and finding it. You'll just shrug it off in your bias. Unlike you I back my claims.

Epicurus
Khan was not tortured. He later broke free after manipulating Kirk as well.

Masochism is Palpatine throwing lightning to have it reflected back into his own face. Learn the definitions of words you use, please.
Except he never maniped Kirk. Kirk was fully aware of Khan's possible deception, so he had him phasered for that exact reason.

Masochism is you getting your anus violated by a hundred dicks and even as the blood seeps from your rectum, asking for more. Which is what happens in almost every single thread where you troll.

quanchi112
Except he never maniped Kirk. Kirk was fully aware of Khan's possible deception, so he had him phasered for that exact reason.

Masochism is you getting your anus violated by a hundred dicks and even as the blood seeps from your rectum, asking for more. Which is what happens in almost every single thread where you troll. Khan manipulated him the entire time. He beat Kirk after that.

Palpatine is a masochist just like you. You a guy who creates threads to increase his post count because he's too afraid to debate his way to the top.

Epicurus
Khan manipulated him the entire time. He beat Kirk after that.

Palpatine is a masochist just like you. You a guy who creates threads to increase his post count because he's too afraid to debate his way to the top.
Nope. Because of superior physicality.

"No You!". What a shitty comeback.

quanchi112
Nope. Because of superior physicality.

"No You!". What a shitty comeback. Just like I do to all of you. You all represent the weak Enterprise and I best you all.

Kirk admitted he was doing what Khan wanted. He was aware of himself being manipulated. Awesome.

Says the hey can I spam somewhere mods guy.

BruceSkywalker
Just don't play, ok ? I already explained my reasoning but for the life of me can't recall when you explained or posted evidence ever.

I guess you concede to me. smile

i told someone else i don;t play that concession accepted bullshit, not gonna say it again... i am not on here to play games with some alleged grown man... will post evidence when i have too.. your the one who hardly ever post evidence.. you dodge on a consistent basis.. like i said not gonna play games with some ignorant person over the internet on a message board

Epicurus
Just like I do to all of you. You all represent the weak Enterprise and I best you all.

Kirk admitted he was doing what Khan wanted. He was aware of himself being manipulated. Awesome.

Says the hey can I spam somewhere mods guy.
laughing out loud You need a life, bro.

Kirk knew he would deceive, hence Khan getting surprise-phasered. Do you not understand what that means?

Coming from the biggest shitposting ****** on KMC, that's hardly an insult.

quanchi112
i told someone else i don;t play that concession accepted bullshit, not gonna say it again... i am not on here to play games with some alleged grown man... will post evidence when i have too.. your the one who hardly ever post evidence.. you dodge on a consistent basis.. like i said not gonna play games with some ignorant person over the internet on a message board Says the guy who doesn't know how to debate or even form a coherent sentence. You can't debate. Just say who wins and walk on by, Affleck flip flopper.

quanchi112
laughing out loud You need a life, bro.

Kirk knew he would deceive, hence Khan getting surprise-phasered. Do you not understand what that means?

Coming from the biggest shitposting ****** on KMC, that's hardly an insult. Says the guy responding to all my posts. laughing out loud

Kirk knew he was being manipulated and despite backstabbing Khan he still lost. laughing

I debate and do so.

That is you spamming your way to not even 20,000 posts in two years.

Epicurus
Says the guy responding to all my posts. laughing out loud

Kirk knew he was being manipulated and despite backstabbing Khan he still lost. laughing

I debate and do so.

That is you spamming your way to not even 20,000 posts in two years.
Ironic overfail.

Kirk was aware of Khan's deceptive nature and had him put down when the time was right. Khan ran from Spock and got beat up. In the end he ended up back in cryo-container, like the pathetic loser he is, just like his #1 fan on KMC.

You don't debate. You just shitpost like a bum. You are a bum. End of.

Butthurt be thy other name, quanchi112.

quanchi112
Ironic overfail.

Kirk was aware of Khan's deceptive nature and had him put down when the time was right. Khan ran from Spock and got beat up. In the end he ended up back in cryo-container, like the pathetic loser he is, just like his #1 fan on KMC.

You don't debate. You just shitpost like a bum. You are a bum. End of.

Butthurt be thy other name, quanchi112. He was aware he was being manipulated and still failed to stop Khan. Khan lived and saved his crew after killing Marcus, Kirk's mentor, Klingons, etc.

I do debate unlike you, spammer.

Epicurus
He was aware he was being manipulated and still failed to stop Khan. Khan lived and saved his crew after killing Marcus, Kirk's mentor, Klingons, etc.

I do debate unlike you, spammer.
S you concede that Khan can't even deceive people without them being aware of it. Khan didn't warrant as much of a threat as Sidious to be ultimately killed. Only a true Big Bad, completely irredeemable and actually evil, can be written as being killed in the end. Khan was a crybaby who wept like a woman, bitched like a ***** and got put in a coffin for his troubles.laughing out loud

You post shit, shitposter.

quanchi112
S you concede that Khan can't even deceive people without them being aware of it. Khan didn't warrant as much of a threat as Sidious to be ultimately killed. Only a true Big Bad, completely irredeemable and actually evil, can be written as being killed in the end. Khan was a crybaby who wept like a woman, bitched like a ***** and got put in a coffin for his troubles.laughing out loud

You post shit, shitposter. No, I said he can manipulate them with being aware as being unaware. He doesn't need to skulk in the shadows and pretend he is someone he is not like Palpatine.

Khan had emotion yes and we don't see any in Palpatine in terms of love. But that doesn't have anything to do with the thread topic. It has nothing to do with who is more evil so try to actually say something relevant.

Khan imposes his will on all around him. Palpatine begs for his life and tries to flee a challenge showing he doesn't really even want to oppose his will on someone who might kill him showing cowardice.

Stealth Moose
Unlike you I back my claims.

http://www.dhunplugged.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/bullshit-meter-011.gif

Time Immemorial

laughing laughing laughing

BruceSkywalker
Says the guy who doesn't know how to debate or even form a coherent sentence. You can't debate. Just say who wins and walk on by, Affleck flip flopper.

i know how to debate you idiot. just don't choose too.. i come one kmc to have fun because a whole lot of threads especially yours are full of shit..

just how the frack do you think i like affleck you dumbarse... i said what i said in that stupid thread to have fun, something you know nothing about..

all you wanna do is think the internet owes you something.. you ain't nothing but an idiot who clearly needs something better to do than troll, dodge and be an *******.. i look forward to when you are finally and truly perma banned

quanchi112
i know how to debate you idiot. just don't choose too.. i come one kmc to have fun because a whole lot of threads especially yours are full of shit..

just how the frack do you think i like affleck you dumbarse... i said what i said in that stupid thread to have fun, something you know nothing about..

all you wanna do is think the internet owes you something.. you ain't nothing but an idiot who clearly needs something better to do than troll, dodge and be an *******.. i look forward to when you are finally and truly perma banned I am glad you admitted you don't know how to debate. You cried about Affleck saying how awful he was going to he now are kissing his ass.

You're so emotional and full of rage.

Khan wins. You failed to produce any evidence other than who you think wins. You yourself admitted it. Splendid.

Cheer up and have fun.

smile

Stealth Moose

quanchi112
Leave Bruce alone he had a bad day. He's here to have FUN.

laughing out loud

Time Immemorial
I laughing hysterically atm at this exchange

laughing laughing laughing laughing

Stealth Moose

laughing out loud

That's what ur mom said last night.

quanchi112
That's what ur mom said last night. We both know Bruce wouldn't know the right thing to say to a woman if someone else wrote it down for him.

Stealth Moose
This from a guy whose pickup line is chloroform.

quanchi112
This from a guy whose pickup line is chloroform. Heavens no. I like seducing women with my sheer force of will coupled with my undeniable charisma. Bruce has neither of those attributes going for him.

quanchi112
Khan stands unopposed.

BruceSkywalker
I am glad you admitted you don't know how to debate. You cried about Affleck saying how awful he was going to he now are kissing his ass.

You're so emotional and full of rage.

Khan wins. You failed to produce any evidence other than who you think wins. You yourself admitted it. Splendid.

Cheer up and have fun.

smile

i do know to debate.. unlike you im not a troll who will eventually be perma banned..
you need to learn how to read..

laughing out loud

unlikeyou i don;t have to make up stories to puff myself up.. also unlike you , i know how to have fun on here.. of course im not a troll like you

quanchi112
i do know to debate.. unlike you im not a troll who will eventually be perma banned..
you need to learn how to read..

unlikeyou i don;t have to make up stories to puff myself up.. also unlike you , i know how to have fun on here.. of course im not a troll like you There we go again with the lack of Caps and lack of debating. You already said you don't come here to debate aka trolling. Just relax, ok.

Epicurus
No, I said he can manipulate them with being aware as being unaware. He doesn't need to skulk in the shadows and pretend he is someone he is not like Palpatine.

Khan had emotion yes and we don't see any in Palpatine in terms of love. But that doesn't have anything to do with the thread topic. It has nothing to do with who is more evil so try to actually say something relevant.

Khan imposes his will on all around him. Palpatine begs for his life and tries to flee a challenge showing he doesn't really even want to oppose his will on someone who might kill him showing cowardice.
Which means that Khan's deceptive capabilities are so shitty, people get aware of them even before he makes his move. Kirk outwitted him and had it not been for Khan's biology, he would have been out for good. Spock outprepped him as well with the ships. Khan is a horrible prepmaster who couldn't even outwit the crew of a single spaceship, while Palpatine overtook the entire galaxy. Palpatine-1, Khan-0.

You're trying too hard to avoid admitting that Khan is a crybaby. Khan sheds tears like a little girl while Palpatine is devoid of such emotional weakness. Palpatine-2, Khan-0.

Just as he did on the Enterprise crew? Oh wait, I forgot that he failed in that. Or Spock? Wait a minute, he failed in that as well. Or is it Kirk you're talking about? But he failed in that too, despite the massive physical advantage. Palpatine on the other hand had the whole galaxy in his grasp, and would have crushed the rebellion had Vader not done a 180 due to Luke. Palpatine-3, Khan-0.

quanchi112
Which means that Khan's deceptive capabilities are so shitty, people get aware of them even before he makes his move. Kirk outwitted him and had it not been for Khan's biology, he would have been out for good. Spock outprepped him as well with the ships. Khan is a horrible prepmaster who couldn't even outwit the crew of a single spaceship, while Palpatine overtook the entire galaxy. Palpatine-1, Khan-0.

You're trying too hard to avoid admitting that Khan is a crybaby. Khan sheds tears like a little girl while Palpatine is devoid of such emotional weakness. Palpatine-2, Khan-0.

Just as he did on the Enterprise crew? Oh wait, I forgot that he failed in that. Or Spock? Wait a minute, he failed in that as well. Or is it Kirk you're talking about? But he failed in that too, despite the massive physical advantage. Palpatine on the other hand had the whole galaxy in his grasp, and would have crushed the rebellion had Vader not done a 180 due to Luke. Palpatine-3, Khan-0. Completrly untrue since no one saw Khan's intentions until they see too late. He played them all under protocol to meet after the bombing. Kirk betrayed him and knew about how superhuman he was so he failed. Spock needed to get advice from Spock prime and lie. He is the enterprise's most dangerous enemy per Spock's own words.

Nah, Palpatine is the one who begs for his life. That's weak. Caring isn't weakness.

Khan bested everyone he fought in a fair fight physically. Palpatine tried to flee from a fair fight, was flat out beat by Windu, etc. That is kinda weak.

Khan is vastly superior to the coward.

Stealth Moose
Heavens no. I like seducing women with my sheer force of will coupled with my undeniable charisma. Bruce has neither of those attributes going for him.

Given that you fail at defining 'will', I assume you mean chloroform then. Or a nice blunt object works too.

quanchi112
Given that you fail at defining 'will', I assume you mean chloroform then. Or a nice blunt object works too. This isn't you on campus, loser. Try and stay focused here, ugly.

DTM
Honestly? Really? 99% of this forum thinks both Vader and Yoda would slaughter Khan, and now Palpatine gets his turn? OK then, Sith Master Palpatine would DEMOLISH Khan, end of story. Now let this thread go another 90 pages where quanchi is basically the only Pro Khan, and EVERYONE ELSE votes for Palpatine.

You like Khan so much quan, you really should try putting him against characters in his level, rather than ones levels above as you have been.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Palps and very very easily... so easy in fact, that I'm not sure why I posted in this thread.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Palps and very very easily... so easy in fact, that I'm not sure why I posted in this thread.

Because Quan always sucks us into stupid troll infested threads.

Lestov16
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Because Quan always sucks

thumb up

quanchi112
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Palps and very very easily... so easy in fact, that I'm not sure why I posted in this thread. Based on ?

Stealth Moose
Based on ?

Evidence.

quanchi112
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Because Quan always sucks us into stupid troll infested threads. I cited evidence and solid reasoning to back my claims. Saying someone sucks and avoiding the thread topic is trolling, ironic guy.

quanchi112
Originally posted by DTM
Honestly? Really? 99% of this forum thinks both Vader and Yoda would slaughter Khan, and now Palpatine gets his turn? OK then, Sith Master Palpatine would DEMOLISH Khan, end of story. Now let this thread go another 90 pages where quanchi is basically the only Pro Khan, and EVERYONE ELSE votes for Palpatine.

You like Khan so much quan, you really should try putting him against characters in his level, rather than ones levels above as you have been. Not 99 percent so your math is way off. They are wrong as well. I backed my reasoning while they didn't.

Read the thread topic and say something relevant here. I tire of you trolls.

Stealth Moose
I cited evidence and solid reasoning to back my claims. Saying someone sucks and avoiding the thread topic is trolling, ironic guy.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/504d592bfa5f95e032475550789d4e47/tumblr_mj1mt4inRA1s762vio1_500.gif

quanchi112
http://25.media.tumblr.com/504d592bfa5f95e032475550789d4e47/tumblr_mj1mt4inRA1s762vio1_500.gif Concession accepted.

Stealth Moose
Concession accepted.

Thank you for giving up.

quanchi112
Thank you for giving up. You don't know what concession accepted means. It is trying to argue against someone with as low intelligence as you display at every turn. You don't get half the points due to stupidity.

Robtard
Quan's really worked up today. Who upset him this time?

quanchi112
Quan's really worked up today. Who upset him this time? Khan wins. Try debating for a change.

smile

Stealth Moose
Quan's really worked up today. Who upset him this time?

One of his schoolgirls chewed her way out of the restraints.

Robtard
Khan wins. Try debating for a change.

smile Already did; I won the thread. Everyone else barring you agreed.

Try not raging for a change.

quanchi112
Already did; I won the thread. Everyone else barring you agreed.

Try not raging for a change. No, you didn't. You didn't cite any evidence as to support your claims. I did. I won.

Stealth Moose
No, you didn't. You didn't cite any evidence as to support your claims. I did. I won.

http://mrwgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Stephen-Hawking-LOL-MRW-Gif.gif

quanchi112
http://mrwgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Stephen-Hawking-LOL-MRW-Gif.gif Glad you took my evidence of conceding and sticking to gifs. I'm always right.

Stealth Moose
Glad you took my evidence of conceding and sticking to gifs. I'm always right.

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120531141505/silent/images/5/59/LOLNOPE.gif

quanchi112
http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120531141505/silent/images/5/59/LOLNOPE.gif You are doing just that while not fully comprehending.

Ps. Comprehending means understanding.

Stealth Moose
You are doing just that while not fully comprehending.

Ps. Comprehending means understanding.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/577/161/f9a.gif

quanchi112
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/577/161/f9a.gif Lestov will love that video.

Sweet dreams, lestovie.

Stealth Moose
Lestov will love that video.

Sweet dreams, lestovie.

http://www.barnorama.com/wp-content/images/2012/03/jean-claude-van-damme-quotes/11-jean-claude-van-damme-quotes.jpg

quanchi112
http://www.barnorama.com/wp-content/images/2012/03/jean-claude-van-damme-quotes/11-jean-claude-van-damme-quotes.jpg Another man for Lestov. Keep going.

Stealth Moose
Another man for Lestov. Keep going.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lx86q9g1kx1qb22s7o2_500.gif

quanchi112
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lx86q9g1kx1qb22s7o2_500.gif lestov just pmed me and demands a shirtless gif. He's all worked up.

Stealth Moose
lestov just pmed me and demands a shirtless gif. He's all worked up.

Don't flash your **** for just anyone. Demand money.

quanchi112
Don't flash your **** for just anyone. Demand money. He keeps asking for my address. He says once he is in college he can start experimenting. How will I get this homeless loser to stop ?

Stealth Moose
He keeps asking for my address. He says once he is in college he can start experimenting. How will I get this homeless loser to stop ?

Send him a picture of yourself. That should both stop his sexual drive and flag your PM box to the FBI.

quanchi112
Send him a picture of yourself. That should both stop his sexual drive and flag your PM box to the FBI. He already flaps over the other one showcasing my powerful shoulders. Lestov loves a man with powerful delts.

Stealth Moose
He already flaps over the other one showcasing my powerful shoulders. Lestov loves a man with powerful delts.

You mean sloping shoulders?

Robtard
"Flaps".

Stealth Moose
"Flaps".

That's when you fap loosely.

quanchi112
You mean sloping shoulders? That is what idiots named Robtard see even though it doesn't make a lick of sense.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.