Movie trivia on X-Men 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

#1_X-Men_Fan
1. Where was the Church that Night Crawler (Kurt Wagner) decided to live in located?

A. Germany

B. New York

C. Boston

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2. Who was the one that died in X-2?

A. Cyclops (Scott Summers)

B. Rogue (Marie/ last name unknown)

C. Pheonix (Jean Gray)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3. How did the person die?

A. Incredible injury

B. The person got caught in a dam and the current swept him/her away

C. Power overload
4. Who played as Night Crawler?

A. Hugh Jackman (Might I just say: HE'S SOOOOOOO MANLY!!!!)

B. Ray Park (*COUGH* Hottie *COUGH*)

C. Alan Cumming (Weird last name, but hey....the guys hot too :P)

PadmeSkywalker
1. C

2. C (but she's not Phoneix until after she is reborn from her death)

3. B

4. C.

dlbrody
O.K. Guys Here's some questions that I myself would like some insight to.

1. Mutant Kids: Jubilee, Blink, Colosuss, Beast?, Syryn, ShadowCat.
"Who were the rest of them?"

2. Do you think Gambit (Remy) will be in X3? They only showed his name on the computer screen.

3. What do you think the Synopsis for X3 will be? Will it be a final battle with Magneto and his new crew or will there be another villian (Apocalyps, Mr. Sinister)

BOPRecruit 16
1) C
2) C
3) B
4) C

if there was a third one, it'd be cool to have beast and psycholocke. remy in x3, sounds promising. cause the stories do center around rogue's love life here and there. and they do get together eventually in the comics/toon. for # 3, who knows?

Phoenix
Here's some trivia for ya...

Did anyone eles notice, that at the beginning of the film, as the Fox logo was fading, the 'X' stayed for slightly longer than everything else? I though it was cool....

BOPRecruit 16
er....no. that dancing banana in your siggy is creepy. hmm...questions..i'll get back to you on that later. ^.~ PhOeNiX

question: did jean turn into the good phoenix or bad?

snlovergirl
the "X" in the fox logo also occurs on the first movie

BOPRecruit 16
didn't know that before. i guess it's more notable in x2?

snlovergirl
i have the x-men 1.5 dvd and bryan singer mantions it if u watch the movie with commentary. looks the same as when they did it in x2

Ikobe
1. Where was the Church that Night Crawler (Kurt Wagner) decided to live in located?

C. Boston

2. Who was the one that died in X-2?

C. Pheonix (Jean Gray) (although it's spelled 'phoenix', surname is d'Incanto wink)

3. How did the person die?

But... is she dead? Really truly? She's TEH PH03N1X, she'll never die!

--------------------------------------------------------------

Godshinto
alright how abot this what color is the car that Logan gets away in and what type of car was it you know cyclopses car

snlovergirl
um..i know it was blue

Neo_Version 7
Blue and it's a Mazda RX-8

BOPRecruit 16
trivia question: what song played over the car's stereo after pyro fittled with the controls that caused the cell phone to pop up?

Neo_Version 7
Bye, Bye, Bye: by N'Sync

Ikobe
BOPR: YOU'RE WRONG! YOU GOT THE QUOTE WRONG! DAMN YOU!

*pets a Pyro*

It's, "You know all those dangerous mutants you hear about on the news? I'm the worst one."

Get it right!

And yes, it is evil hellbitch N*Stin- uh, Sync. Rarr.

~AI

Ikobe
(MC not AI) dont worry shes evil to every1 she corrects my spellin all the time but thats why we love her.....

AI: Love? I may be sentient but... aww *hugs*. But... but it's Pyro, it's Pyro - you can't get *him* messed up. *pets* Hee. Big firey explosions = kinky.

~AI/MC

Neo_Version 7
What the **** are talking about? You have problems, dude. And both of you are incorrect. The quote is "You know all those dangerous mutants you here about in the news? Well, I'm the worst one." Ikobe, I recommend a vacation off the forums. You're going insane.

Ikobe
I'm never wrong, I'm omnipotent wink

Yeah, I was being a bit bitchy then, but what're you gonna do. I'm a cynic demi-goth teenager with eternal PSM who plays Resident Evil and Jet Set Radio into the wee hours of the morning and can get hyper on salt. Thank you. But... I'm not crazy. Just dysfunctional.

~AI

BOPRecruit 16
the pyro quote that used to be in my siggy, i had copied it from somewhere else. so blame that person for getting it wrong. please don't bite my head off for the rogue quote.

Chesh
What was the first line that a mutant said in the movie 'X-2'?

Paola
It was Storm at the museum???
Don't remember what she said sad

X-WOMen
Something smart cause she was teaching something. stick out tongue

BOPRecruit 16
what did pyro say to the drakes?

Blind-Enemy

Blind-Enemy

Blind-Enemy

Paola
I knew that!!!

Paola
Question: (easy)

What does Nightcrawler has all over his body and what does it mean???

(told ya, easy) wink

BOPRecruit 16
answer: angelic symbols, one for each of his sins.

my question: in what scene of x-men, do you see stan lee in?

Paola
eek! X-Men??? or X2???
:goes to watch both full movies:

Possible correct answer: In the credits!!!! :hasn't check the movies yet, she's just guessing:

G.P
Answer : In X-men on the beach (when Kelly comes out of the sea). He's the hot-dog seller.

(easy) Question : Before X-2, Alan Cummings & Famke Janssen (Diablo & Jean Grey respectively) have ever acted in the same movie. What was that movie ?

BOPRecruit 16
*i think stan was in the museum scene in x2, but not sure though*

answer: don't think so....

Paola
answer: first movie of James Bond...... Goldeneye????

G.P
Right ! The first James Bond movie starring Pierce Brosnan, Goldeneye. F.Janssen played Xenia Onatopp (one of the baddies) and A.Cumming played Boris (a computer scientist)

Your turn, Paola !

Paola
big grin
ok G.P

(Easy)
in X2 deleted scenes, at the museum, when Storm is teaching the kids there's a mutant who uses his/her powers....who is he/she?

BOPRecruit 16
~goldeneye...oh yeah! now i remember! silly me laughing out loud~

answer: how the heck am i supposed to know that? no one has the x2 dvd and how the heck could they see the deleted scenes this early before dvd realeasage?!

BOPRecruit 16
~i heard it was jubilee~

The Unknown
Actually, Jean Grey's not even the Phoenix. The alien force makes a copy of her body and leaves the real Jean Grey in a cocoon at the bottom of the water while the Phoenix lives Jean's life.

The Unknown
True or False, Beast was in X2?

BOPRecruit 16
false?

G.P
True. Hank McCoy (aka Beast) appears on the TV in the bar where Mystique plays a trick (erm, more than that) on one of Magneto's prison guards, Laurio...

The Unknown
Yeah, it's true

BOPRecruit 16
question: in a deleted scene, what did pyro do at the camp near alkali lake?

The Unknown
Rogue and Bobby can't start the fire, and Rogue asks for help, so he starts the fire.

Paola
who's next???

Paola
Last night I had a bunch of wonderful questions..... but now I forgot ...... sad

The Unknown
Which two main charcters in X2 are related?

G.P
Mystique & Nightcrawler ?

The Unknown
Yep

The Unknown
You ask one.

G.P
Alright...
Mutant 143 (Jason) and the little girl he creates in Pr.X's mind have two differently colored eyes. Which colors ? On which eye ?

The Unknown
One's green and one's blue. Left is blue and right's green?

Paola
How did Jason's (mutant 143) mother died?

The Unknown
Suicide. Power drill to the head.

Paola
thumb up

BOPRecruit 16
Question: what does anna paquin think of shawn ashmore as her fake boyfriend?

The Unknown
She liked him as her fake boyfriend

BOPRecruit 16
pretty much, she said that he made a great fake b/f.

question: what does james marsden think of his role as cyclops and would like to see more of in x3?

The Unknown
He likes it. More action?

What is Wolverine's real name?

BOPRecruit 16
in starlog, he said he loved it when scott got physcial and how he acted human/emotional at the end of x2. so, he'd want to see more action in x3.

answer to your question: logan

The Unknown
Logan is incorrect.

BOPRecruit 16
question: could jean tampering with cerebro in x1, could be the root cause that made her get messed up in x2 to become phoenix?

The Unknown
It could be the cause, but it depends on the approach to the Phoenix Force. If the force is inside her, then Cerebro probably did have something to do with it. But if Phoenix Force is an alien lifeform (like in the comics) then Cerebro probably didn't have anything to do with it (Unless the Phoenix Force located her when she used it).

BOPRecruit 16
in the movies, it didn't give any hint that it was an alien force.

The Unknown
I know, but in the comics it was. Anyways, do you know Wolverine's real name?

BOPRecruit 16
no, i don't read the comics much. all i know it's logan or called mutant x.

The Unknown
Ask another.

BOPRecruit 16
question: what does hugh jackman think of his role as wolverine and what is happening with that role in the future?

The Unknown
He liked it, and he'll be in X3.

Ask something that doesn't have to do with interviews.

BOPRecruit 16
hugh loves his role as wolverine. he is signed up for x3 and a possible spin off for wolvie. since he's busy with van helsing.

question: did blink die in the mansion invasion?

The Unknown
No one died in the invasion.

Paola
HUGH JACKMAN!!!!! eek!

no not really.... Wolverine's real name is James Howlett big grin

BOP: Who is Blink??? blink

Paola
Question: What is the name of the guard that Magneto kills when he escapes the cell????

The Unknown
James Howlett is correct. He changed his name to Logan when he went into hiding for killing someone. Blink is the kid that changed the channel with his mind by blinking, I think. Remember when Logan comes down and he's watching TV and then he gets shot in the neck with the tranquilizer? Anyways, I don't know the guard's name, but I think he's played by Michasha Armstrong.

G.P
Laurio.

Paola
That's right G.P!!!!
Next......

G.P
Please don't force me to ask some questions.... *cries*

Alright.

What is the name (and the author ) of the book that Magneto read in his cell (and about which Pr Xavier asks the students at the end of the movie ) ?

The Unknown
The Once and Future King by T.H. White

G.P
Rrrrright !!!

Paola
I knew that sad

BOPRecruit 16
question: did pyro kill the cops at the drake's house?

Paola
no he didn't!!!

BOPRecruit 16
question: what did pyro say and do when he was at the museum and the boy's asked him for his lighter?

VallejoKid707
he said dont think so and when the boy took his lighter and lit his cigarette (which i highly doubt would be allowed in a museum) pyro put his arm on fire from the cigarette.

BOPRecruit 16
question: after that and bobby using his ice to put out the fire, then the professor froze all the normal people. during that time when he did that, did the audience get to see stan lee in that scene?

Paola
no......... I mean not me..... didn't pay atenttion sad

BOPRecruit 16
does anyone know this?

BOPRecruit 16
i think the right answer is when the camera is zooming around to where storm and the other young mutants are.

Paola
why don't you ask shadowy for a pic??

BOPRecruit 16
i doubt it'd be easy to find...

Paola
ok big grin
got an easiest question?

BOPRecruit 16
question: when mystique was on the computer in strykers' office, were the names of magneto's children listed?

thorncrawler
Quicksilver (Pietro Maximoff) and Scarlet Witch (Wanda Maximoff)

BOPRecruit 16
since i have a pic of that screen list, it said "maximoff (2)"

Paola
I knew that!!!
easiest question that ever existed:
What is the name and codename of the X-Men in X2??

BOPRecruit 16
do i have to name all of the mutants?

Paola
just the X-Men BOP big grin

BOPRecruit 16
marie d' acanto/rogue
scott summers/cyclops
jean grey/jean grey/dark phoenix
charles xavier/prof x
logan/wolverine
bobby drake/iceman
st. john allerdyce/pyro
piotr (last name)/collossus
kitty pryde/shadowcat
jubliation lee/jubilee
kurt wagner/nightcrawler
ororo monroe/storm

Paola
thumb up
Colossus last name is Rasputin big grin

BOPRecruit 16
question: who was rumoured to play dazzler (although she was never in the movie)?

Paola
Gwen Stephanie?

BOPRecruit 16
yes, gwen stefani of no doubt

Paola
What's Lady Deathstrike's name?

The Unknown
Oyama

BOPRecruit 16
yuriko oyama

The Unknown
Oh, I thought it said last name, lol.

BOPRecruit 16
question: where is alkali lake located?

The Unknown
Canada?

BOPRecruit 16
i think so.

Paola
How long is X2?

BOPRecruit 16
about 2 hours or so??

BOPRecruit 16
133 minutes, just looked it up at imdb.

Paola
thumb up
Who is the first "morphing" Mystique does?

BOPRecruit 16
senator kelly then later lady deathstrike

BOPRecruit 16
in x2 right?

Paola
yes X2

Paola
your turn smile

BOPRecruit 16
question: what emotion or thought reflected within nightcrawler's eyes after he got shot before he stabbed the president and teleported out of the place in the opening squence? (you may know this detail better if you read the book version)

Paola
haven't.... so I'm going with the movie version....
when he got shot he looked surprised and I guess he was in pain

BOPRecruit 16
by the book: the mist over his eyes clear and has a look of dawning realization of his actions and returning back to his true self.

thorncrawler
that sounds cool where do you get the book, and whats it called? is it just x2 x-men united?

BOPRecruit 16
thorn: i got my copy from a book store in a mall in boston. i guess you can get it from any barnes and nobles bookstore. it's called x-men 2. cover has the pic of x-mena dn red and black shades.

thorncrawler
cheers i'll keep my eye out for it

BOPRecruit 16
question: what does magneto say to the x-men when they arrive at alkali?

thorncrawler
isn't it 'when will you people learn to fly'

Kes
No he says that when he "catchs" the jet.
Cant remember what it is thou. Something to wolverine I think.

Paola
they are discussing who will enter and Wolverine offers saying "I will take the risk" and Magneto replies "but I won't" and he starts lecturing about how the movie is not just about him.....

Maelstrom
Well i think with Phoneix or Jean or whomever she is is that she keeps dying. So Scott, get out the kleenex

bLooMiLiCioUs
when he started bawlin, the theater i was in, half of them started laughin their heads of - the way he hysterically sobbed - i can't help it it was so funny!!!haha, the same thing happened to me when nicole kidman died in moulin rouge......

Paola
Nicole Kidman dies in Moulin Rouge!!!!?????
didn't know no
don't wanna see it.......
any1 got more questions????????
I'll try to give an answer wink

G.P
Topic people roll eyes (sarcastic)

BOPRecruit 16
gosh, whatever paola and those other bloom fans were talking about was confusing. how did kidman come up?

kes is closest to the answer or right compared to the other crazy answers.

The Unknown
Nightcrawler has a similar power to what 2nd issue mutant?

BOPRecruit 16
have no clue. what do you mean by 2nd issue mutant?

The Unknown
What does the word "issue" have to do with X-Men?

BOPRecruit 16
it's what you said!

The Unknown
I was giving you a hint...

BOPRecruit 16
i don't read the comics!

The Unknown
Then I guess you can't answer the question, lol.

BOPRecruit 16
please stick to questions about the movies!

Paola
sorry BOP.... is just that you take sooooooooo long to give the answer or ask another question that I got bored.......wink

BOPRecruit 16
sorry for having a life!

Kes
Came on guys...
Question regarding X-men 2 only!

The Unknown
Uh... it does. Nightcrawler is a character from the movie...
and BOP, you haven't been asking questions about the movie. Like the Nightcrawler question, you asked what emotion was in his eyes, or something like that, and the only way to answer it was if you had read the book. And you repeatedly asked question like "What did Hugh Jackman think of his role?"

Kes
Your question was about the comics, regardless of Nightcrawler being in the movie or not.
BOP questions are about X2 thou it helps if you read te book (which has a few extra stuff compared to the movie) and read interviews or saw interviews with the characters.
If I'm not mistaken those interviews where in the official site.
Now back on topic and no more talking about this.

Paola
ok Kes!!!

BOPRecruit 16
question: how did xavier escape from alkali? (deleted scene)

Kes
He "escaped" by helicopter.
If you mean how he got free he "forced" Jason (mutant nr something) to free him.

BOPRecruit 16
answer: xavier somehow got jason to take the mind control gadget off of him and then minipulate a guard to take him to the room where cyclops was being tortured/reducated. he got the guard to get scott loose and guide them to a helicoptor.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>