Superman (MOS) vs the World

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DrDeadpool
Kal has got mad and wants to conquered earth (real earth not in any movies) and all the countries have been united to stop him , can the militaries stop him or eventually all of us will die? sad

StealthRanger
Doesn't take much to solo earth

Superman dominates

Lestov16
We'll get him with a nuke eventually, but it will definitely be a Pyhrric victory.

danielgamer
Superman is too fast to target, even with nuclear missiles. Superman has mach speeds around 120-600.
Conventional weapons would be useless and he has the physical strength to destroy all military weapons in the world. Victory for Superman.

Tattoos N Scars
We'd need Quan in the Pentagon, trolling the joint chiefs about how to stop Supes.

Lestov16
Originally posted by danielgamer
Superman is too fast to target, even with nuclear missiles. Superman has mach speeds around 120-600.
Conventional weapons would be useless and he has the physical strength to destroy all military weapons in the world. Victory for Superman.

I'm not saying they shoot him down like a bird. I'm saying while he's attacking a city or military installation, the world's military furtively rain down Tsar Bombas while he's distracted.

Zack Fair
Kal uses his vision powers to locate and dispose of any and all nuclear devices that could possibly hurt/kill him before announcing his would be conqueror intentions. Then he announces his plans, subdues a city/washington to confirm it. Earth submits to his will.

Lestov16
So basically he re-enacts Cobra's plan from GI Joe: Retaliation?

Zack Fair
Sure.

Its his safest bet.

BTW never saw the movie.

Lestov16
It sucked just like the other one.

Anyways, there are millions of nukes that are owned by the world's militaries. Superman won't be able to stop all of them at once.

Zack Fair
THen he goes apeshit crazy and detonates them from space.

Lestov16
He's going to take them individually into space? What if the military decides to remote detonate one while he's in flight?

Zack Fair
I meant he uses heat vision to detonate them from space.

Lestov16
So he is going to wait for them to be launched, rush to orbit, and blow them up from a distance? After the first set of nukes get prematurely detonated , the military probably won't stick with that tactic

Zack Fair
You're so lost.

I mean he chills in space and takes them out with heat vision. No nucklear strike at all. Remember I said he would use a pre-emptive strike. All it would take is one random nuke going off and the military/humans would turn on each other. Nuclear winter. End of the world. I guess Kal loses in the end since there will be nothing left.

Tattoos N Scars
I doubt a nuke would hurt him. Superman survives sunbathing inside the hearts of yellow suns.

Military would need kryptonite or red solar radiation. Been a while since i've seen movie, not sure if those weaknesses were revealed in the reboot.

Lestov16
You're saying he will detonate all of Earth's millions of nukes from space? IDK about that .

Well it would be easy for him to instigate a war, but that is not how I viewed the circumstances of this thread

Lestov16
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
I doubt a nuke would hurt him. Superman survives sunbathing inside the hearts of yellow suns.

Military would need kryptonite or red solar radiation. Been a while since i've seen movie, not sure if those weaknesses were revealed in the reboot.

MOS Supes didn't do any of that

Time Immemorial
Neither did Routh or Reeves, doesn't mean it could not happen.

Even if the military was stupid enough to launch nukes at MoS they would not catch him, and he could just grab them and destroy them or take them out of orbit.

I doubt they would even hurt him.

Originally posted by Lestov16
It sucked just like the other one.

Anyways, there are millions of nukes that are owned by the world's militaries. Superman won't be able to stop all of them at once.

There is prolly less then 20-30k world wide.

BruceSkywalker
Affleck Bats comes in, batkicks Kal=game over

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker

Not likely, its gonna be fun seeing Afleck get stomped by Kal.

Silent Master
Was there a special edition of MOS that only a few people got to see, because the normal MOS has zero feats to support Superman being able to hang out inside stars and hit small targets from space with HV etc.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Silent Master
Was there a special edition of MOS that only a few people got to see, because the normal MOS has zero feats to support Superman being able to hang out inside stars and hit small targets from space with HV etc. He did have telescopic vision and showed enough skill to use heat vision to patch/help Lois. Its not that far fetched.

However nothing indicates he can hang in the sun(although he probably could if they feel the need to show it in sequels)

Time Immemorial
Sometimes its hard for people to put 1+1 together apparently.

"He shot his heat vision at the most 300ft!!-that means he can not shoot it 301ft, its impossible, cause it didn't happen on screen!"

maxivitopowe
That's...hyperbole

Silent Master
Originally posted by Zack Fair
He did have telescopic vision and showed enough skill to use heat vision to patch/help Lois. Its not that far fetched.

However nothing indicates he can hang in the sun(although he probably could if they feel the need to show it in sequels)

LOE(low earth orbit) is 500km, I don't recall MOS Superman having any feats of hitting objects even 1km away.

quanchi112
We build a really big tower. Superman will no doubt try to lift it and kill himself.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
That's...hyperbole

If only you actually knew what that meant laughing

maxivitopowe
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Sometimes its hard for people to put 1+1 together apparently.

"He shot his heat vision at the most 300ft!!-that means he can not shoot it 301ft, its impossible, cause it didn't happen on screen!"
This was a hyperbolic statement

quanchi112
Affleck Bats comes in, batkicks Kal=game over Says the biggest detractor of Affleck Batman. Now you're riding his coattails.

Robtard

http://www.greatkrypton.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/darkknighthomage2-300x168.jpg

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
This was a hyperbolic statement

Actually you have no clue what a hyperbolic statement is because that clearly was not a hyperbolic statement, stay in school kid.

Time Immemorial

What a great debater you are laughing out loud, Bafleck breaks his leg or back in the process.

quanchi112
What a great debater you are, Bafleck breaks his leg or back in the process. Bruce used to hate Ben now he worships him. Who knows what tomorrow has in store for Brucie.

BruceSkywalker
Not likely, its gonna be fun seeing Afleck get stomped by Kal.

i doubt it.. they have to be able to tell us that Affleck Batman can take punishment, as well as beat up people.. I've long thought that this Batman could be what we see in the comics and obviously Affleck has to look good too..

Originally posted by quanchi112
Says the biggest detractor of Affleck Batman. Now you're riding his coattails.

lol
Originally posted by quanchi112
Bruce used to hate Ben now he worships him. Who knows what tomorrow has in store for Brucie.

see statement up above..

Originally posted by Robtard
http://www.greatkrypton.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/darkknighthomage2-300x168.jpg

damn straight big grin stick out tongue laughing

quanchi112
i doubt it.. they have to be able to tell us that Affleck Batman can take punishment, as well as beat up people.. I've long thought that this Batman could be what we see in the comics and obviously Affleck has to look good too..

lol

see statement up above..

damn straight big grin stick out tongue laughing You went nuts after the casting call now want to add Ben on Facebook.

maxivitopowe
Actually you have no clue what a hyperbolic statement is because that clearly was not a hyperbolic statement, stay in school kid.
It was no one argues like that

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.