Ancalagon and Prime Melkor vs Hst and DB

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kadan
Ok so this is Prime Melkor, the star buster and Ancalagon, Most powerful Lotr Dragon besides Glaurung, vs Hst and DB.
I'm interested in your opinoins of this matter, so shoot. smile

Kadan
Why hasn't anyone started debating?

StealthRanger
Unless you accept the whole starbusting shit based on Dagor Dagorath legends then, Melkor would lose at SS Vegeta even

Though if you meant Part 1 DB (and not DBZ) then Melkor solos that

Ancalagon solos Bleach and gets rather far in OP

NemeBro
Ancalagon soloing Bleach is a laughable notion based on nothing in reality.

Ancalagon is big.

That's it. That is literally all he has going for him in the paragraph of material written by him.

Kaldin

NemeBro
Naruto is by far the strongest of the HST and there are characters in Naruto that would kill Ancalagon with a single attack.

Also it's funny that you're acting like Ancalagon ****ed up a continent by himself. When there were countless other dragons and Maiar present.

Ancalagon is a *****.

Kaldin
One Piece easily has far more Continent busters then Naruto, in fact there's only one with a possible second in Naruto.
Bleach is by far the fastest of the Hst with OP and Naruto coming in second place. Sorry but Naruto is the weakest.

Did you even read this?

In the Great Battle and the tumults of the fall of Thangorodrim there were mighty convulsions in the earth, and Beleriand was broken and laid waste...many lands sank beneath the waters of the Great Sea.
As this says, Ancalagon did cause a fair amount of the destruction. In fact the destruction continued after that. It was his fall in that quote that caused many lands to sink

StealthRanger
>One Piece
>Continent busters

When did that happen

Bleach isn't the fastest of the HST either

Kaldin
The sheer force of Ancalagon landing from flight caused nearby volcanoes to erupt violently.
He was the most powerful of the Dragons. and was the single most largest thing that ever walked Arda. He was made to content with the most powerful beings in ME

Kaldin
Yeah Bleach IS. Bleach has people moving in the mach hundreds. Naruto IS NOT IN THE MACH HUNDREDS.

Whitebeard is a continent buster, and there are like ten other guys that can split continents in half with punches and the like. I did a slight mistake before but eh meh

Kaldin
In fact Bleach has two continent (country) busters

Kaldin
Whitebeard in fact is supposed to be able to bust the world.

Kaldin
The Sage of Six Paths might be extremely powerful, but he hasn't busted anything. the Ten Tails is the only continent buster that Naruto has

StealthRanger
When was Bleach in the Mach triple digit range? Best calcs I've seen for Bleach are Mach 23 to 30 or something

The continent splitting stuff was calced to be low end gigatons I believe. When was Whitebeard a continent buster?

Ok, and when did anyone in Bleach do anything country busting? :geg

Kaldin
Naruto is weaker then One Piece in destructive power, however I don't see anyone in OP beating the Sage and his ****ing mother either.
Bleach is easily the fastest, but is weaker then either Naruto and OP in destructive power. Naruto's moon feat is above any of the Hst's power feats, but you still cant use that to scale how much the Sage can bust

Kaldin
Originally posted by StealthRanger
When was Bleach in the Mach triple digit range? Best calcs I've seen for Bleach are Mach 23 to 30 or something

The continent splitting stuff was calced to be low end gigatons I believe. When was Whitebeard a continent buster?

Ok, and when did anyone in Bleach do anything country busting? :geg

SS arc Ichigo was calc at Mach 23 or so. Gin's Bankai was Mach 500 and Ichigo was able to react to it. Ulquiorra's Lanza, at its highest speed calc is around Mach 700 and its lowest at Mach 400 or something.

Yammaoto is a continent buster with just his Bankai's presence. And Ulquiorra's Lanza is country level.

I'll give you the Whitebeard thing soon

StealthRanger
Originally posted by Kaldin
Naruto is weaker then One Piece in destructive power, however I don't see anyone in OP beating the Sage and his ****ing mother either.

Nope, Naruto blows the other 2 HST verses out of the water as things stand

One Piece was MHS recently afaik (Mach 300 or something last I was aware) and so was Naruto

Bleach on the other hand is still stuck at Mach 30 or so. You can thank Kubo who cares **** all about backgrounds and focuses on speedblitz/faster than the eye can see tropes

Why not? If you can generate energy, you can use it

Kaldin
Nope, Naruto blows the other 2 HST verses out of the water as things stand

One Piece was MHS recently afaik (Mach 300 or something last I was aware) and so was Naruto

Bleach on the other hand is still stuck at Mach 30 or so. You can thank Kubo who cares **** all about backgrounds and focuses on speedblitz/faster than the eye can see tropes

Why not? If you can generate energy, you can use it

Read what I putt above. Gin's Bankai was stated to be Mach 500, and Ichigo reacted to it.
And no, Naruto only has ONE Continent buster with a possible second.
Current Naruto's best speed feats have been compared with Ichigo's SS arc feats LOL

StealthRanger
SS arc Ichigo was calc at Mach 23 or so. Gin's Bankai was Mach 500 and Ichigo was able to react to it. Ulquiorra's Lanza, at its highest speed calc is around Mach 700 and its lowest at Mach 400 or something.

Yammaoto is a continent buster with just his Bankai's presence. And Ulquiorra's Lanza is country level.

I'll give you the Whitebeard thing soon

Gin admitted to making the whole Mach 500 thing up IIRC

Where are these calcs that put Bleach at that level :geg

Yamamato was low end country busting by self destructing, said calc is based on hype (destroying Soul Society by exploding)

Pretty sure the country level Lanza was discussed here and soundly defeated

Kaldin
In fact, Starrk crossed a heck of an amount of distance with his Las Noches feet, that feet alone is in the Mach hundreds

Kaldin
Gin admitted to making the whole Mach 500 thing up IIRC

Where are these calcs that put Bleach at that level :geg

Yamamato was low end country busting by self destructing, said calc is based on hype (destroying Soul Society by exploding)

Pretty sure the country level Lanza was discussed here and soundly defeated

NO.. Gin admitted to having lied to Aizen about his Bankai, he never said he lied to Ichigo, and anyway his Bankai was so fast no one ever questioned it .

Lanza's speed was never discussed here properly. and anyway, it is in the Mach hundreds.

the fact of the matter is, is that Naruto's best feats are hype to lol.

Kaldin
The Bleach calcs are in heaps of places lol.

Kaldin
H2 Hallow Ichigo reacted to Lanza at close range. Then later on Ichigo fights a much more powerful version of his inner hallow who was fused with old man Zangetsu who was in his own Bankai.
And Ichigo kept up with them before he went into his Dangai form.Oh wait there is also Ichigo pushing Aizen out of Karakura town and into a canyon within like a second, that is easily in the mach hundreds.

Note this is all before Bleach's time skip

NemeBro
One Piece easily has far more Continent busters then Naruto, in fact there's only one with a possible second in Naruto.

The Juubi in its weakest form is a continent buster.

There are several characters stronger than that now.

Bleach is slow.

So he's big.

Glad you agree size is all Ancalagon has.

Juubi one-shots him.

Kaldin
Originally posted by NemeBro
The Juubi in its weakest form is a continent buster.

There are several characters stronger than that now.

Bleach is slow.

So he's big.

Glad you agree size is all Ancalagon has.

Juubi one-shots him.

Sorry But NOPE.

Juubi is not a continent buster in his weakest form lol.

Bleach is not slow, its the FASTEST OF THE HST! Seriously, stop downplaying.

Ancalagon SHITS ON THE JUUBI! He can step on the Juubi. No matter how you put it, if they kill Ancalagon, he will just fall on his enemies, and they will die

Kaldin
Ancalagon's Fire Breath is the most powerful of all Dragon's. Him simply breathing could kill almost all of his enemies

NemeBro
Sorry But NOPE.

Juubi is not a continent buster in his weakest form lol.

Bleach is not slow, its the FASTEST OF THE HST! Seriously, stop downplaying.

Ancalagon SHITS ON THE JUUBI! He can step on the Juubi. No matter how you put it, if they kill Ancalagon, he will just fall on his enemies, and they will die Sorry you're right. In its second form it's a multi-continent buster. Claim still stands.

Based on what is it the fastest of the HST?

Ancalagon gets one-shot by anything second form or stronger.

Kaldin
Sorry you're right. In its second form it's a multi-continent buster. Claim still stands.

Based on what is it the fastest of the HST?

Ancalagon gets one-shot by anything second form or stronger.

Mostly correct. smile

Bleach has speed feets that are Mach 500 (Gin) and Mach 700 (Lanza)

Starrk's LN speed feat is easily beyond any speed OP or Naruto has shown.

Seriously Starrk crossed the distance of a country within a instant.
Ancalagon's body alone has Continent destruction, he was dead when he caused all of that damage. A live Ancalagon is shitting on the Hst.
Seriously, Ancalagon's fire can most likely continent bust. He tanks Jubbi's attacks.

The continents in Naruto are small. Juubi may be a Multi as you said, which I mostly agree with, but the fact is, is that Naruto continents are Small.

Beleriand dwarfs every landmass known in Naruto

Kaldin
In fact, Lanza's Mach 700 is low end

Kaldin
Starrk's LN feat is comparable to Lanza's.

Kaldin
Last time I checked. Naruto's best Mach calc's, was when people were overplaying it, and it still was only comparable to OP

Kaldin
In fact, no landmass in OP besides the Main Land comes close to Beleriand.

Kaldin
Is there really anything to say Juubi in his weakest form is a continent buster? Because all I remember is seeing island level attacks

Kaldin
DO you guys really want me to find the calc's on how large LN is? Then the obvious calc for Starrk's speed feat and Lanza?

Kaldin

Kaldin
It would most defiantly be Mach 700 if not higher

Kaldin
And then there's Starrk's LN speed feat, and also H2 Ichigo DODGING Lanza at close range

Kaldin
This is what Zack said on http://lounge.moviecodec.com/vs-general/the-speed-of-lanza-del-relampago-158325/
If the short side is 300 miles, and Lanza travelled at least double that distance, then it should be about Mach 705.6(Low end) to 2823.4 (High End), based off of those numbers.

Kaldin
Anyway, Bleach has been in the Mach double digits since the SS arc. Its no joke that they are in the Triple digits during the next few arcs before the time skip.

StealthRanger
>claims Bleach as triple digits Mach
>uses MovieCodec 'calcs'

Oh god, please don't tell me you're from MovieCodec :lmao

NemeBro
Bleach is slow, "multi-continent" in this case means multiple IRL continents, Ancalagon only destroyed a few mountains, Jubi solos.

Kaldin
I could say the same about using Kmc calc's as well dude, an also, Kmc has used these calc's before. I just haven't been able to find them.
The real funny thing here is that you claim bleach doesn't get any higher then Mach 20 when it was at that level during the SS arc, and Bleach got faster long afterwards

Kaldin
Bleach is slow, "multi-continent" in this case means multiple IRL continents, Ancalagon only destroyed a few mountains, Jubi solos.

confused

Ancalagon destroyed three mountains larger then Everest by falling on them, along with destroying most of the continent. What the **** are you smoking?
Bleach IS NOT SLOW!

Kaldin
You still haven't told me how Form 1 Juubi is continent busting level when all I've seen is Island level

Kaldin
No matter how you put it, Las Noches is small country sized, and Lanza has to be Mach triple digits

Kaldin
Also I'm pretty sure Naruto forums used those calc's as well.

Kaldin
Bleach has been widely accepted as the Fastest of the Hst for a long time. What rock have you guys been under? Maybe your Naruto wank?

Kaldin
I'm not from any forum place. But I do have a MC account, along with another one on this forum besides this one, and one on SpaceBattles. I think I have another one somewhere.

Kaldin
I get around

Kaldin
Now that I have answered the question. Would you please give me proof of how in the world Bleach is being downplayed to only have Mach level of double digits when it was in that level years ago?
Also tell me how Juubi is continent level (In its first form) when all of its attacks look like Island Level?

StealthRanger
First, learn to stop multi-posting. It's frowned upon and consumes topic space

Non-sequiter

Also I said Mach 30 was the best calc for Bleach

There is a thread for that. Both notions were soundly defeated

By who? MovieCodec? FactPile? Neither are credible boards, though I'd be far from surprised if this was the answer

Nardo is actually the fastest now, overtaking OP who used to be the fastest (originally it was Mach 16, when Clorox was Mach 11 and Nardo is Mach single digits

Time went on, new feats were found and evaluated

Kaldin
First, learn to stop multi-posting. It's frowned upon and consumes topic space

Non-sequiter

Also I said Mach 30 was the best calc for Bleach

There is a thread for that. Both notions were soundly defeated

By who? MovieCodec? FactPile? Neither are credible boards, though I'd be far from surprised if this was the answer

Nardo is actually the fastest now, overtaking OP who used to be the fastest (originally it was Mach 16, when Clorox was Mach 11 and Nardo is Mach single digits

Time went on, new feats were found and evaluated

The Naruto wank is strong within this one smile
Notice the different time frames I post?
MC, Space battles, ect. heck every forum I've come across has said that.

Bleach was Mach 20 to 30 in SS arc. You clearly haven't read Bleach any further then that, since the downplaying your exhibiting is unbelievable.

I don't think Kmc is very credible either, as it is usually full of downplaying.
Anyway, do you even know how Mach numbers work and how you use them? Are you really saying Lanza is not in the tripple digits? What are you smoking?

Kaldin
Link me to these supposed threads where the LN size and Lanza speed were deafeated

StealthRanger
The Naruto wank is strong within this one smile
Notice the different time frames I post?

SpaceBattles. Same site than says Ichigo can stomp the Valar, Exalted-verse>LT, DMC3 Dante is way out of the league of the Primarchs, Accelerator can vector Superman Prime, Jedah can't solo Negima, Harry Potter spells can block Culture gridfire, Dumbledore can vaporise Manwe and Melkor with a Fiendfire

Totally worth taking seriously

Dat non sequiter

Unless you have feats, saying "herp derp moar powerful than x and y time" doesn't qualify for a higher speed level

Oh?

I know how mach numbers work

Yes I am, because the small country size from what I gather is just shitty dialogue contradicted by visuals (again, Kubo's fault)

Bleach isn't even relevant here. Like, at all

Can't believe I'm arguing a HST topic here

Kaldin

Kaldin
SpaceBattles. Same site than says Ichigo can stomp the Valar, Exalted-verse>LT, DMC3 Dante is way out of the league of the Primarchs, Accelerator can vector Superman Prime, Jedah can't solo Negima, Harry Potter spells can block Culture gridfire, Dumbledore can vaporise Manwe and Melkor with a Fiendfire

Totally worth taking seriously

Dat non sequiter

Unless you have feats, saying "herp derp moar powerful than x and y time" doesn't qualify for a higher speed level

Oh?

I know how mach numbers work

Yes I am, because the small country size from what I gather is just shitty dialogue contradicted by visuals (again, Kubo's fault)

Bleach isn't even relevant here. Like, at all

Can't believe I'm arguing a HST topic here

Lol I know about the latter.

Actually have you forgotten the part where Ichigo ran and ran and ran to get to LN but it didn't get any smaller.

Anyway, you can't really use what Kubo draws to scale how large something is, since he's so inconsistent.
Bunch of dudes on Comic vine claim Bleach is the fastest, depending on how you view that forum take it or leave it.

Hey, did you know the Databook for Bleach says that SS arc Bankai Ichigo was lighting speed? Though I don't really believe in Databooks

Kaldin
With bleach you either use Kubo's statements to tell how large something is, or you use his drawings. I don't really go by the latter, since he seems to intend for something to be xx amount large, but only draws it c amount large.

Sorry for my many comment spam, its not my fault

I don't think any forum is really credible, since each one has either, downplaying, or overplaying. Every forum has it, at least the one's I know of.
Neme comes to mind with his Lotr downplaying, and the fact that he can't seem to read quotes properly.

Well anyway. Ancalagon takes Bleack and Op down, and Melkor takes DB down, then the two together take down Naruto, does this make you more happy?

Kaldin
By the way. Whitebeard Tilted An Island and a decent portion of the sea around it

Kaldin
Bankai Ichigo was blitzed by Grimmjow the Sixth Espada. Then he later on was able to fight almost on equal grounds with Grimm, but was slightly stronger. Ichigo then was blitzed by the Fourth Espada Ulquiorra. Then Ichigo became stronger again, but then got blitzed by R1 Ulquiorra. Ichigo and Kenpachi were blitzed by Starrk before this.
He was so utterly blitzed by R2 Ulquiorra that it go's beyond the word blitz. He then got blitzed by Aizen, when he yet again gained a new power-up, and Aizen's blitz made the other one's look like child's play (Besides Starrk's.)
Then during his training for the FGT, he fought a stronger H2 version of his hallow, who was fused with Bankai old man 'Zangestu' and was mostly being blitzed, but then was soon able to keep up somewhat.
Then he kept up with an Aizen (If not totally destroyed Aizen in all areas of power) who had previously destroyed Kisuke Urahara, Yoruichi Shihouin, and Isshin Kurosaki in a lower from of his evolution. (Note they were all in Shikai)

Base Aizen blitzed Shunsui, Soi Fon, and everyone else. Shunsui is faster then the Ichigo that got blitzed by Starrk.

Sorry, but no matter how you put it, Bleach got faster after the SS arc.

And this is really only going by Ichigo's speed in a sense, everyone else got faster.

Kaldin
Okay how about you start proving me wrong? Like putting down actual facts. Since so far you have put down nothing to disapprove what I put down.

BloodRain
Have you been replying to yourself?

Not sure whether it's insanity, loneliness or not being able to plan out a post (let alone manage its size) which is causing you to post several times in a row.. either way people will start to give less of a shit about what you're saying if you keep it up.

Kaldin
I post during different time frames, I am most likely in a entirely different country then you. I'm posting while I do my work. And no I have been talking to those other two dudes. Can you not comprehend that?
I don't have time to plan out my posts, I write them as I go, and I write them nominally during work time.
I'm not even close to being lonely , this is a ****ing debate is it not? Which means you POST SHIT to prove xx.
I could be insane, since my grandmother has been exhibiting insanity for years, it seems to be genetic.
So I may or may not be, take a guess.

Could it be that I'm a chimpanzee? Or am I a space alien? You don't know, and you don't need to know. smile
Any other questions?

BloodRain
I'll stick with chimp that can't do debates in single posts, or shorter ones.

If all those Bleach 'calcs' tickle hour fancy, the Naruto one Where the speed of the bijudamas are figured and the speed people matched from that.

NemeBro
So it's agreed that the Juubi in its second form or greater would easily one-shot Ancalagon?

Good.

Kaldin
So it's agreed that the Juubi in its second form or greater would easily one-shot Ancalagon?

Good.

no
blink
What the **** Are You Smoking?

You wank Naruto so bad.
First From and Second Form Juubi only showed attacks at the level of Island and Island+

No form of Juubi is able to one-shot Ancalagon. Anyway, if Ancalagon is killed somehow by a miracle, then he just kills the verse with him by simply falling..............Are You Mad? What the f**k?

Kaldin
Originally posted by BloodRain
I'll stick with chimp that can't do debates in single posts, or shorter ones.

If all those Bleach 'calcs' tickle hour fancy, the Naruto one Where the speed of the bijudamas are figured and the speed people matched from that.

Well my grandmother has continuously said that I'm a chimpanzee, so maybe I am?

Okay now what are you talking about with the Bleach calc's and Naruto?

I'm really surprised that people downplay Bleach so bad on this forum, its starting to get annoying. Especially with the Naruto wank.....There's a reason why Naruto is the most wanked out of the Hst, I should have known something as ridiculous as this could have happened.

Also are you trying to insult me? Because that wont work.....This is a debate people, why are non of you actually debating?
So far the only thing everyone has been able to say about those 'calc's' that I posted is Dat 'calc' this is a debate people, actually prove I'm wrong, or I'm right, give me solid proof, instead of trying to use cheap insults.

Kadan
Its been awhile since I last saw this thread. anyway its DB part 1, not DBZ.
And for the sake of this battle. Gorthaur the Cruel (First Age Sauron) Will be working and fighting alongside Melkor and Ancalagon.
Shoot.
Any questions anyone wants to ask me?

NemeBro

First From and Second Form Juubi only showed attacks at the level of Island and Island+ No you're wrong.

Kadan
No you're wrong.

Well depending on a point of view.

The Tailed Beast Bomb of the Juubi's (In his 1st Form) that everyone mentions was really really large Island size.
Probably closer to small country size

StealthRanger
Originally posted by Kadan
Its been awhile since I last saw this thread. anyway its DB part 1, not DBZ.
And for the sake of this battle. Gorthaur the Cruel (First Age Sauron) Will be working and fighting alongside Melkor and Ancalagon.
Shoot.
Any questions anyone wants to ask me?

Sauron's inclusion makes the Bleachverse more and more irrelevant

He'd get pretty far in Part 1 DB (Prolly loses to Piccolo Jr Arc Goku and Piccolo at least) and OP

Kadan
This is Sauron's feats.

Gorthaur/Annatar/Sauron in the Third Age was capable of:

- Manipulating whole environments with his evil (Mordor as a whole, but more specifically Mount Doom)

- Generating weather alterations across distances of at least "three hundred leagues" (Tolkien perceived leagues in his 'verse as equivalent to three miles; so at least 900 miles/1448 kilometres); affects the entire Anduin region (the open expanse between the Misty Mountains and the great forest of Mirkwood, easily several hundred miles long) with hailstorms and lightning.

- Seems to have a power known as "shrouding" (also possessed by Morgoth and Ungoliant) that enables Sauron to cast mental darkness across entire regions (Emyn Muil was completely affected by this ability) that prevents any form of foresight or long-distance communication from reaching those areas (Gandalf could not summon the Eagles to assist Frodo and Sam when they were trapped in Emyn Muil, while Elrond could not use foresight to read into the Mountains of Shadow)

- Engaged in a battle of mental dominance with Gandalf the Grey from several hundred miles away, and nearly succeeded in corrupting Frodo Baggins with the One Ring's influence.

- The Battle of the Morannon/Black Gates revealed that the only reason for Sauron's hordes of thousands of orcs, Trolls and other "fell" creatures having such determination and will in combat was due to the mental influence of the Dark Lord himself: indicating that he can manipulate the minds of thousands of creatures across several hundred to thousands of miles from Barad-dur.

- Could release a plague that wiped out the entire royal family in Gondor and "great numbers" of the region's population, simply to remove garrisons situated on Mordor's borders and gain access to unmanned fortifications like Cirith Ungol.

Back in the Second Age, he could:

-Tank numerous bolts of lightning cast by Manwe's storm that instantly killed Numenoreans and set the dome of Numenor's chief temple to Morgoth ablaze.

- Could produce sufficient heat from his hands that he immolated and "destroyed" the body of Gil-Galad, a upper mid-tier/lower high-tier Elf Lord, upon immediate touch.

In the First Age, he managed to:

- Be capable of shape-shifting, transforming into the second most-powerful werewolf in existence, a serpent, a "monster" (vague account indeed) and a vampire all in quick succession.

- Fought in a handicap against a Maia/Elf hybrid in Luthien (whose magic was even able to affect Morgoth) and the greatest hound in history Huan: his mere entrance caused Huan to jump back in fear, and the latter only struck when Sauron was swayed by the magical properties of Luthien's cloak when he attempted to kill her immediately. His howls could be heard across the hills of Ered Wethrin, and it is known that similar noises made by Huan and Carcharoth in their battle moved and tore apart boulders.

- Besieged and took the citadel of Tol Sirion single-handedly, forcing Orodreth (a member of the House of Finarfin, his uncle being Finrod Felagund and his great-uncle being Fingolfin himself) to flee the fortress in defeat.

He is comparable in power if not more so then Osse and his wife Uinen, Eonwe the Herald of Manwe, and Melian.
One of Osse's feats is the fact that he lifted Numenor, a island the size of a mid-sized country, out of the sea floor as a reward to the nice humans that had decided to help the Valar in the War of Wrath.
This feat was not taxing, not draining, and it was done effortlessly.

Sauron (Gorthaur) should be more powerful then all the other Maia that I mentioned. I think he can take Piccolo jr, and Goku.

KaiserWombat on Naruto Forums did a calc for Sauron's Ered Wethrin feat. Check it out if you want. http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=18555

Kadan
No matter how you put it, Las Noches is small country sized, and Lanza has to be Mach triple digits.

What the f**k?
laughing out loud
laughing
rolling on floor laughing

LOL

Kadan

Good.

Nope.
Ancalagon falls on the Juubi and Narutoverse, proceeding to kill them all before pressing on to Bleach, and not even noticing them as he steps on them, then he pauses and wonders what the **** he stepped on, before realizing that Bleach is too weak for him to even be within his notice.

That answer you ****ing question? smokin'

So it's agreed that the Juubi in its first or second form easily be one-shot Ancalagon?

Good.

FIXED!

Kadan
Well my grandmother has continuously said that I'm a chimpanzee, so maybe I am?

Okay now what are you talking about with the Bleach calc's and Naruto?

I'm really surprised that people downplay Bleach so bad on this forum, its starting to get annoying. Especially with the Naruto wank.....There's a reason why Naruto is the most wanked out of the Hst, I should have known something as ridiculous as this could have happened.

Also are you trying to insult me? Because that wont work.....This is a debate people, why are non of you actually debating?
So far the only thing everyone has been able to say about those 'calc's' that I posted is Dat 'calc' this is a debate people, actually prove I'm wrong, or I'm right, give me solid proof, instead of trying to use cheap insults.

..............................Your grandmother sounds like mine.......That is unsettling. sad
However mine is worse, she talks to plates and thinks there's little aliens in them, along with talking to Knifes and forks and spoons, and all sorts of objects.
embarrasment
Hst goes like this.
Naruto>One Piece>>>>>>Bleach.

There isn't a large gap between Naruto and OP, but yeah.
I'm not coming into this argument of yours, I'm going to stay in the threads debate. Debate what this thread is about, instead of debating something as stupid as that.

****, I just did muti comments didn't I? I really need to learn how to control quotes. embarrasment

BloodRain
Why is a dragon falling on mountains better than one of the tailed beasts BBs?

And no, it was not a joke. Judging by the calcs you accept, I don't see why you wouldn't consider the BB one. Like this one right here, Its on a more accept level then most of the bleach calcs posted here

Kadan
Why is a dragon falling on mountains better than one of the tailed beasts BBs?

And no, it was not a joke. Judging by the calcs you accept, I don't see why you wouldn't consider the BB one. Like this one right here, Its on a more accept level then most of the bleach calcs posted here

That Dragon your talking about, fell and crushed three mountains larger then Everest, along with shattering the continent he was on, and forced lands to sink.......Are you mad? He did all of that when he was dead, what kind of destruction could he have done when he was alive? His Fire must have been horrifyingly powerful.

I read that, and stopped the minute I saw Mach 24,192. sick

BloodRain
Have you seen the Juubi BB blast?

Mad for..? And that calc was just for that guy to compare to his own calcs.

Kadan
Have you seen the Juubi BB blast?

Mad for..? And that calc was just for that guy to compare to his own calcs.
Yeah I know.

And I have seen Juubi's TBB blast

BloodRain
So why is Everest greater? The individual tails could create 5km(?) blasts, to Everests 9km height. Kurama could match the force of 5 of these.

All less than the Juubi.

Then again this is better left for a lurker who knows the other lore. Unless you have quotes I can gander at, feeling lazy.

NemeBro
Nope. Yes actually.

Ancalagon was killed by a single elf.

Juubi ragestomps.

FinalAnswer
A single elf and some birds, get it right.

NemeBro
There were birds present in the battle but only Earendil was credited with Ancalagon's fall.

Kadan

NemeBro
And Ancalagon had every single dragon on his side.

Fingolfin and Feanor were never compared to the Valar in power, Fingolfin was once said to resemble Orome when he rode to go fight Morgoth, but he has no feats nor explicit power comparisons on a level with a Valar.

Who gives a **** that powerful First Age Elves can rival Maiar? There isn't a single Maiar as powerful as the Juubi.

Ancalagon wasn't the only dragon present. Read The Silmarillion before you post in this thread. thumb up

First Age Sauron is also one-shot by the Juubi, so we're clear on that. His body will be vaporized and his spirit will fly away in fear.

NemeBro
Let me give you some idea of scale.

The Juubi would have ended the War of Wrath with a single attack.

BloodRain
Taller than Everest, assuming the quote says the mountain/pillars are taller, is around 9km and up. That's what, the size of two BBs from any the 1-7 tailed beasts? And that's without comparing breaking something vs blowing it up, latter needing greater force.

Where 9tails alone made up half of this bomb which is at least 7 times the diameter? Seeing as a single 1-7 beast could match and bests destroying three pillars, bringing Kurama along just trumps it effortlessly.

Not even Juubi.

Kadan

NemeBro

Kadan
Taller than Everest, assuming the quote says the mountain/pillars are taller, is around 9km and up. That's what, the size of two BBs from any the 1-7 tailed beasts? And that's without comparing breaking something vs blowing it up, latter needing greater force.

Where 9tails alone made up half of this bomb which is at least 7 times the diameter? Seeing as a single 1-7 beast could match and bests destroying three pillars, bringing Kurama along just trumps it effortlessly.

Not even Juubi.

i don't see any of the tailed beasts below the Juubi destroying even one Everest.
Thangorodrim is like 35, 000 feet or more, that's 6000 feet larger then Everest, and there are three of them. Brush up on some Lotr lore.
Also Beleriand is larger then the Naruto continent by a hundred times, and Ancalagon just by falling caused the continent to be shattered, and forced lands to sink.

Kadan

NemeBro
i don't see any of the tailed beasts below the Juubi destroying even one Everest.
Thangorodrim is like 35, 000 feet or more, that's 6000 feet larger then Everest, and there are three of them. Brush up on some Lotr lore.
Also Beleriand is larger then the Naruto continent by a hundred times, and Ancalagon just by falling caused the continent to be shattered, and forced lands to sink.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ecxuojPg1r0gdwgo1_1280.jpg

Beleriand wasn't all that big.

Juubi solos. thumb up

Kadan
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ecxuojPg1r0gdwgo1_1280.jpg

Beleriand wasn't all that big.

Juubi solos. thumb up

Dude that's not all of Belerinad. And Juubi does not, you really are a Naruto wanker aren't you.

Kadan
Here's the Naruto map http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/File:Naruto_World_Map.svg

Notice how small that is?

NemeBro

NemeBro
Here's the Naruto map http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/File:Naruto_World_Map.svg

Notice how small that is? You have literally no idea how large any of those landmasses are because there's no legend to scale it off of.

BloodRain
Okay so 10km? That's basically what I assumed. That'd still be twice the size of a 1-7 BB, minus explosive force.

And I take it there's something that even states that. The mountain/pillars are larger than irl Everest?

Yeah it a quotes about the sinking I'm more interested int, since the mountain part doesn't amount to anything comparatively.

NemeBro
It doesn't matter if he sank all of Beleriand BloodRain.

The Juubi in its second form is a multi-continent buster.

Kadan
Why didn't you quote the part before it?

"Then, seeing that his hosts were overthrown and his power dispersed, Morgoth quailed, and he dared not to come forth himself. But he loosed upon his foes the last desperate assault that he had prepared, and out of the pits of Angband there issued the winged dragons, that had not before been seen; and so sudden and ruinous was the onset of that dreadful fleet that the host of the Valar was driven back, for the coming of the dragons was with great thunder, and lightning, and a tempest of fire."

Oh, and let's add the part that comes after your quote too, just to show everyone what a lying dog-****er you are.

"Then the sun rose, and the host of the Valar prevailed, and well-nigh all the dragons were destroyed; and the pits of Morgoth were broken and unroofed, and the might of the Valar descended into the deeps of the earth."

Ancalagon isn't the only dragon mentioned. Just the only dragon named.

Also, which book is this "Ancalagon sank Beleriand" quote from? Certainly not my edition of The Silmarillion.

oops, I didn't notice that part in the book, but it is there now that I'm skimming through it. I never said there weren't any dragons there though, I said that Earendil and the eagles only fought Ancalagon, Since Ancalagon was the only thing mentioned in the quote, none of the other dragons were.

'In the Great Battle and the tumults of the fall of Thangorodrim there were mighty convulsions in the earth, and Beleriand was broken and laid waste...many lands sank beneath the waters of the Great Sea.'
Notice, 'And The Tumults Of The Fall of Thangorodrim There Were Mighty Convulsions In The Earth, And Beleriand Was Broken And Laid Waste...Many Lands Sank Beneath The Waters Of The Great Sea'

Kadan
Okay so 10km? That's basically what I assumed. That'd still be twice the size of a 1-7 BB, minus explosive force.

And I take it there's something that even states that. The mountain/pillars are larger than irl Everest?

Yeah it a quotes about the sinking I'm more interested int, since the mountain part doesn't amount to anything comparatively.

'In the Great Battle and the tumults of the fall of Thangorodrim there were mighty convulsions in the earth, and Beleriand was broken and laid waste...many lands sank beneath the waters of the Great Sea.'
There you go.

The Atlas Books says it, but I don't have it on me.

Kadan
It doesn't matter if he sank all of Beleriand BloodRain.

The Juubi in its second form is a multi-continent buster.

Juubi's a small country buster in his first form and a multi small country buster in his second, stop wanking.

And it does matter because Beleriand is larger then Naruto continent by a large amount.

BloodRain
Only interesting, not relevant. I'm merely curious to how big this Dragon is if simply falling could sink an island, scaling for imaginations sake.

Ahh so not really island sinking. Then again, could be fatigue but I don't think they literally mean he fell and cause that. More like all of that happened during the hreat battle, which ended when he was defeated.

Edit: Lol multi small continental?

NemeBro
oops, I didn't notice that part in the book, but it is there now that I'm skimming through it. I never said there weren't any dragons there though, I said that Earendil and the eagles only fought Ancalagon, Since Ancalagon was the only thing mentioned in the quote, none of the other dragons were.

Notice, 'And The Tumults Of The Fall of Thangorodrim There Were Mighty Convulsions In The Earth, And Beleriand Was Broken And Laid Waste...Many Lands Sank Beneath The Waters Of The Great Sea' You're right, I'm sure all the other dragons patiently watched as a bunch of eagles and an elf riding a boat swarmed Ancalagon, rather than helping him fight.

No but sarcasm aside that's stupid. Using your logic I could point out that only Earendil is mentioned as having slain Ancalagon.

What ****ing book?

NemeBro
Juubi's a small country buster in his first form and a multi small country buster in his second, stop wanking.

And it does matter because Beleriand is larger then Naruto continent by a large amount. No it doesn't, the Juubi isn't a "multiple Naruto continent buster", its a multiple IRL continent buster.

Prove Beleriand is bigger than Naruto's continent, lol.

Kadan
Oh but it is

Kadan
Only interesting, not relevant. I'm merely curious to how big this Dragon is if simply falling could sink an island, scaling for imaginations sake.

Ahh so not really island sinking. Then again, could be fatigue but I don't think they literally mean he fell and cause that. More like all of that happened during the hreat battle, which ended when he was defeated.

Edit: Lol multi small continental?

Beleriand is larger then an island. In the Great Battle and the tumults of the fall of Thangorodrim there were mighty convulsions in the earth, and Beleriand was broken and laid waste...many lands sank beneath the waters of the Great Sea.
Notice 'And the tumults of the fall of Thangorodrim there were mighty convulsions in the earth, and Beleriand was broken and laid waste...many lands sank beneath the waters of the Great Sea'
See the fall of Thangorodrim.

Kadan
You're right, I'm sure all the other dragons patiently watched as a bunch of eagles and an elf riding a boat swarmed Ancalagon, rather than helping him fight.

No but sarcasm aside that's stupid. Using your logic I could point out that only Earendil is mentioned as having slain Ancalagon.

What ****ing book?

True.

Its in the Silmarillion. Want me to post the page number?
Edit may have gotten it wrong, it might be in Book of Lost Tales

BloodRain
Neme you know your stuff here. Was it the gravity-fall itself that created that quote, or is that the events of the battle before the defeat-fall?

Kadan
Neme you know your stuff here. Was it the gravity-fall itself that created that quote, or is that the events of the battle before the defeat-fall?

It was the fall

NemeBro
Neme you know your stuff here. Was it the gravity-fall itself that created that quote, or is that the events of the battle before the defeat-fall? I'd say the latter, more or less. The Silmarillion itself makes no mention of Ancalagon's fall destroying more than the three mountains.

"Thus, an end was made of the power of Angband in the North, and the evil realm was brought to naught; and out of hope into the light of day, and they looked upon a world that was changed. For so great was the fury of those adversaries that the northern regions of the western world were rent asunder, and the sea roared in through many chasms, and there was confusion and great noise; and rivers perished or found new pathsm and the valleys were upheaved and the hills trod down; and Sirion (a river) was no more."

This is what my copy of The Silmarillion says, and note it attributes the destruction to no one being, but "adversaries". This leads me to believe that it was a prolonged effect, done by many individuals. Indeed, Ancalagon was but one of the mighty creatures who fought in the War of Wrath (And probably the most powerful). There were Maiar (Demigods), powerful First Age Elves (Some like Galadriel are proven town busters), and other dragons there.

Ancalagon is really big and the most powerful dragon to ever exist, sure, but he is nothing compared to the Juubi.

Kadan
I'd say the latter, more or less. The Silmarillion itself makes no mention of Ancalagon's fall destroying more than the three mountains.

"Thus, an end was made of the power of Angband in the North, and the evil realm was brought to naught; and out of hope into the light of day, and they looked upon a world that was changed. For so great was the fury of those adversaries that the northern regions of the western world were rent asunder, and the sea roared in through many chasms, and there was confusion and great noise; and rivers perished or found new pathsm and the valleys were upheaved and the hills trod down; and Sirion (a river) was no more."

This is what my copy of The Silmarillion says, and note it attributes the destruction to no one being, but "adversaries". This leads me to believe that it was a prolonged effect, done by many individuals. Indeed, Ancalagon was but one of the mighty creatures who fought in the War of Wrath (And probably the most powerful). There were Maiar (Demigods), powerful First Age Elves (Some like Galadriel are proven town busters), and other dragons there.

Ancalagon is really big and the most powerful dragon to ever exist, sure, but he is nothing compared to the Juubi.

Mostly right, but not with the latter.
However there is still this to worry about. In the Great Battle and the tumults of the fall of Thangorodrim there were mighty convulsions in the earth, and Beleriand was broken and laid waste...many lands sank beneath the waters of the Great Sea.
I can't find this, I saved this quote on my computer ages ago, but I can't find its original source.

Kadan
So basically......I'm ****ed aren't I?

NemeBro
So basically......I'm ****ed aren't I? http://topdrawertees.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/Superman-Zod-Kneel_Cropped.png

Kadan
lol

NotAllThatEvil
roshi blew up the moon.... yeah.

Kaldin
Guess what StealthRanger and everyone, its your lucky day. I found a calc on the NarutoForums for bleach, the speed calc is for Stark. http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=18051&page=4
It puts him at Mach 265.38. stick out tongue

And guess what, that feat was casual for Stark, and he did it in base.
This calc doesn't even go on the idea of LN being Island to country sized.

Didn't you say something about Bleach only being Mach 20 to 30? Lol. smile

StealthRanger
>calc that was disregarded in 2012

Bleach is slow

Bleach is a non factor

Kaldin
>calc that was disregarded in 2012

Bleach is slow

Bleach is a non factor

Where's your proof? Oh wait, you don't give proof to back your claims. That calc is quite reasonable, I seriously don't see what you have against Bleach, but you certainly are not very skilled at debating, so I don't ****ing care if you say, its slow, since you have no proof.

ScreamPaste
To be fair, just posting a calc someone else did that may not even be valid isn't really debating.

BloodRain
Would still be a nonfactor compared to Naruto.

Kaldin
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
To be fair, just posting a calc someone else did that may not even be valid isn't really debating.

Not debating?
StealthRanger, never posts anything to validate his arguments, which is not debating.

SR clearly does not like Bleach, as he is completely against it.

Now let me just ask everyone here a question.
How in the world will Naruto stand against Aizen's Kyoka Suigetsu?
It's illusionary powers is above anything Naruto can dish out besides IT.

StealthRanger
All I heard was bawwing and some conspiracy theory/appeal to motive (though to be fair, Bleach is pretty shit, I wouldn't argue that they'd lose to peak humans or such though)

Go cry some moar

BloodRain
Illusions don't work so well on jinchuriki's.

ScreamPaste
Not debating?
StealthRanger, never posts anything to validate his arguments, which is not debating.

SR clearly does not like Bleach, as he is completely against it.

Now let me just ask everyone here a question.
How in the world will Naruto stand against Aizen's Kyoka Suigetsu?
It's illusionary powers is above anything Naruto can dish out besides IT. I don't actually care about this thread, I'm just pointing out that Narutoforum calcs are FREQUENTLY unreliable.

Kaldin
Illusions don't work so well on jinchuriki's.

Some illusions do work on Jins.

Kyoka Suigetsu is the power of complete and utter hypnosis (illusions) it doesn't work like genjutsu anyway.

you clearly don't know what you are talking about

Kaldin
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
I don't actually care about this thread, I'm just pointing out that Narutoforum calcs are FREQUENTLY unreliable.

Blood Rain not so long ago claimed that the Narutoforums were reliable.

So I used the naurtoforums, since they are supposedly more reliable then some place like MC.

BloodRain
I said they're reliable so long as you go through the calc yourself, just as we would do here, then accept it. As Scream said, "frequently" unreliable.

And yes that's a nice analysis on why one illusion isn't another illusion. Genjutsus are explained to use chakra to manipulate the enemies five senses, just as his shikai is explained to be. Length being the main difference here. Know what else is similar? Both have been proven to fail against those that can detect the energy difference, aka it doesn't hide from those sensing with more than y he five basic senses.

Kaldin
I said they're reliable so long as you go through the calc yourself, just as we would do here, then accept it. As Scream said, "frequently" unreliable.

And yes that's a nice analysis on why one illusion isn't another illusion. Genjutsus are explained to use chakra to manipulate the enemies five senses, just as his shikai is explained to be. Length being the main difference here. Know what else is similar? Both have been proven to fail against those that can detect the energy difference, aka it doesn't hide from those sensing with more than y he five basic senses.

I did go through the calc, and it seemed reasonable enough to me.

Incorrect. Genjutsu does not manipulate the five senses, instead, the caster of the Genjutsu flows his own chakra into the others brain to control their chakra flow, and disrupt their senses.

Only those that bare chakra and or have a chakra network are susceptible to Genjutsu.

As for Kyoka Suigetsu. It's ability is Kanzen Saimin (Complete Hypnosis.) It gives Aizen the ability to completely control the five senses of anyone. The complete hypnosis of Kyōka Suigetsu is absolutely flawless; even if the target is aware of being under the hypnosis (Illusion), they cannot resist its influence.
Even if you can somehow sense its actual presence behind the hypnosis (Illusions,) you still can't escape it.
The sole way to escape the ability of Kyoka Suigetsu is to touch the blade itself before its complete hypnosis (Illusion) is activated.

You clearly have no idea of what your talking about.

Kaldin
Did I forget to mention that its pretty easy to escape Genjutsu?
The first one, is to disrupt the flow of your own chakra, hence ridding yourself out of the Illusion.

The second, is the Sharingan's ability to negate most Genjutsu.

And lastly, if a team-mate disrupts your flow of chakra, hence why normal Genjutsu don't work on Jins.

BloodRain
And as Stealth said apparently it's already been debunked on the very site.

Jiraiya tells Naruto that genjutsu works on the opponents five senses. Same end result.

Energy equivalency rule.

Completely, absolute, perfect, flawless, 100%, godlike... Up until Yama states that it's possible to sense the energy difference.

Now how many sensor types are there? How many can use a sixth sense? It may be a nice way to take off mid tiers, but the main threats hold the advantage (not to mention he'd likely be dead before he gets a chance to successfully show it to enemies.)

Kaldin
And as Stealth said apparently it's already been debunked on the very site.

Jiraiya tells Naruto that genjutsu works on the opponents five senses. Same end result.

Energy equivalency rule.

Completely, absolute, perfect, flawless, 100%, godlike... Up until Yama states that it's possible to sense the energy difference.

Now how many sensor types are there? How many can use a sixth sense? It may be a nice way to take off mid tiers, but the main threats hold the advantage (not to mention he'd likely be dead before he gets a chance to successfully show it to enemies.)
roll eyes (sarcastic)
Dude, even if you can somehow sense its actual presence behind the hypnosis (Illusions,) you still can't escape it.
Do you not understand that?
No, Jiraiya says, the same thing I put down, that's still the canon rule of Genjutsu.
http://oi53.tinypic.com/1z4b96t.jpg
Note the words 'Disrupt.' smile
Actually, I forgot to mention that its possible for the Rinnegan to nullify Eye Based Genjutsu, but its such a rare Dojutsu that it never crossed my mind.
Energy equivalence rule can only go so far, Naruto's and Bleachs powers are very different.
Actually, why in the world will an equivalence rule be used in this debate?
Also, give proof of its debunking otherwise that point is void.
As shown in his battle with Barragan, he can easily activate it in a second, without using the words, Shatter Kyoka Suigetsu, so your point is void.
As I said before, even if you can somehow sense Kyoka, you still can escape it. smokin'

StealthRanger
Equivalence rule. Most debating boards use it and assume powers will interact regardless, as a way to stop people from weaseling their way out of canon immunities and abilities and shit by saying things like "x magic resistance won't work against y magic because y magic is a different magic" and such and such

Kaldin
Equivalence rule. Most debating boards use it and assume powers will interact regardless, as a way to stop people from weaseling their way out of canon immunities and abilities and shit by saying things like "x magic resistance won't work against y magic because y magic is a different magic" and such and such

I know that, however, this thread isn't a battle between Hst, so why would their abilities be equalised?
You have a point there though.

BloodRain
Except Yama still says he can sense the difference. That so long as he doesn't focus on sight and touch, and relies on energy sensing, he can detect the real Aizen.

No I meant this part.

Yeah as Stealth said, equivalent. Or else a piss poor ninjas could genjutsu anyone in fiction so long as they don't have Chakra.

Kaldin
Except Yama still says he can sense the difference. That so long as he doesn't focus on sight and touch, and relies on energy sensing, he can detect the real Aizen.

No I meant this part.

Yeah as Stealth said, equivalent. Or else a piss poor ninjas could genjutsu anyone in fiction so long as they don't have Chakra.

That only worked because Kyoka Suigetsu was stabbed into his body, and because he held onto the real Aizen. As I said before, you still can't escape the Illusion, unless you touch the blade before the Illusion is activated.

Only Yamamoto was ever able to sense the difference, but even he himself couldn't have escaped the Illusion, so your point is void.
I think you meant couldn't instead of could am I right?
Also, this isn't a debate between the Hst, so equivalence rule shouldn't be in place between those verses.

Why are you mentioning Yamamoto anyway? He's the ****ing Captain-Commander of the Gotei 13, the single most powerful being behind the Transcendent's.

These are the words in your scan.
'Genjutsu is something that works on your opponents five senses. To control the Chakra flowing through and linking their cranial nerves.'
This still goes with what I was saying.
By connecting what I said (And my scan.) and your scan this is what we will get. smile
'Genjutsu is something that works by the caster flowing his own Chakra into the brain, to control and link the cranial nerves (Which is in the brain,) to control the Chakra flow, and work on the opponents five senses, by disrupting their senses.'

Is everything here making sense? Also, only way for Genjutsu to work is not to have Chakra, but to have a Chakra Network, which is what the word controlling the flow of Chakra connects to.

Equalizing Chakra with Reiastu/Reiryoku will still mean Bleach doesn't have a Chakra Network, so Genjutsu still shouldn't work on Bleach characters, unless somehow a Chakra Network can be somehow added into Bleach chars already existing network.
That's all I have to say for now.

BloodRain
Sure it helped that it was impaled, but that was a secondary note from him stating he can sense it's energy. And for most that's all that's needed. Especially those with greater sensing capabilities. I'm mentioning it because he was part of the feat to do with sensing, which I'm sure he's great at. But to what extent?

Cool, so it messes with the five senses.

Hence the rule coming into play. A pointless response would be to say the genjutsu would just go through the Reistu in a similar way. This is what the rule is for.

StealthRanger
Equivalence. Powers/energies interact regardless. Learn2debate

Kaldin
Sure it helped that it was impaled, but that was a secondary note from him stating he can sense it's energy. And for most that's all that's needed. Especially those with greater sensing capabilities. I'm mentioning it because he was part of the feat to do with sensing, which I'm sure he's great at. But to what extent?

Cool, so it messes with the five senses.

Hence the rule coming into play. A pointless response would be to say the genjutsu would just go through the Reistu in a similar way. This is what the rule is for.

You don't get it do you, even if you can sense it behind the Illusion you still can't break out of the Illusion, bloody ****ing hell, how many times do I have to drill this into your skull?
I doubt anyone in Naruto has the keen senses of the ****ing Captain-Commander himself.
No, it disrupts the senses.
I'm not going to bother with the latter.

BloodRain
And? I've been saying for a while that they sense through it, not break it.

And why is that? From what feats?

Kaldin
Equivalence. Powers/energies interact regardless. Learn2debate

Chakra Network is not an energy, that point is void. There's no logical way you can give Bleach a Chakra Network, it would just ruin their own Network, and then precede to ruin their powers.

And yet again, this is not a thread about Bleach vs Naruto, so a equivalence rule shouldn't be in motion between these verses.

I know how to debate perfectly fine thank you very much, you are the one that needs to learn how to debate. All you do is talk and talk, you don't even debate.

Kaldin
And? I've been saying for a while that they sense through it, not break it.

And why is that? From what feats?

Sensing through doesn't mean anything, since you will still be in the Illusion.

Yamamoto is Yamamoto, that's all I need to say.
Though, someone like current Naruto, might, key word might, be able to sense the true presence of Kyoka behind the Illusion.
But what can he do about it?
Yama was lucky that Aizen decided to impale him, otherwise he wouldn't have been able to confirm his theory, nor would it have worked fully. The sensing that is.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.