Superman (MOS) vs Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DrDeadpool
OK round 1 : Superman goes against Thor, Hulk and Iron man

Tony is in the mark 7 suit and has hammerhead, Igor , Tank and bones suits with Jarvis as pilot

Round 2 : if you think Superman will win the first (which he doesn't ) big grin I will add Magneto to Avengers with 1 day prep cool

Zack Fair
Round 1: Superman wins.

Round 2: Depends on what Magneto can do with prep, or the Avengers for that matter. Mags will probably start with auto-shields, so he probably becomes the key behind their victory. The shield will stop/stall him long enough for Hulk and Thor to do their thing. Although I am a little fuzzy concerning old Magneto and the shields.

God Cloth Seiya
I stand corrected, you do have balls.

Round 1: Superman wins
Round 2: Superman probably loses

Tattoos N Scars
MOS wins both

DrDeadpool
Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya
I stand corrected, you do have balls.

Round 1: Superman wins
Round 2: Superman probably loses

I will bring situations for this fight (round 1) which every one of them will have its own winner since this isn't a simple fight !

1. All melee.

In this situation we assume that all contenders will fight melee (no exotic powers) when they confront.
Tony and his armors may get eliminated in a few moments (maybe except Igor)
then It will be Thor and Hulk vs Superman since Thor wont use his powers (except charged hammer shot which he always use) when he confronts Superman it will be like the superman vs Faora and that other big guy except Thor is weaker and Hulk is slower than those two but still doesn't mean they will lose 10/10 since superman didn't win that fight but i give it 8/10 win for Kal

2.Iron man will use his his missiles but Thor and hulk will melee

I know that missiles doesn't hurt Superman of course but it will annoy him since he got annoyed by Machine guns and Faora got Knock out by a missile ( which i'm sure is a lot weaker than Tony's missiles but maybe that has another reason which i don't think so) it will help Thor and Hulk to have the upper hands in this fight maybe later they can trap Kal like Thor put the Hammer on him and then they can manage to beat the crap out of him so i give a 7/10 win for the avengers in this situation

3.Thor will use his Powers and Tony will use his missiles

In this situation Thor will use his powers like the end of Thor 1 and will use tornado to trap Kal then Hulk will manage to defeat kal but still superman may get out so i give a 8/10 for avengers.

quanchi112
Hulk or Thor solo. Take your pick.

God Cloth Seiya
lol

quanchi112
lol ?

God Cloth Seiya
You are wrong.

quanchi112
You are wrong. Based on ?

God Cloth Seiya
Superman is stronger and faster than Thor. Hulk could barley keep up with Thor.

On that logic

Superman > Hulk and Thor.

quanchi112
Superman is stronger and faster than Thor. Hulk could barley keep up with Thor.

On that logic

Superman > Hulk and Thor. Hammer is the equalizer and wins it.

Hulk will only get angrier and will beat the paste out of Kal's ass.

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by quanchi112
Based on ?

The fact you're always wrong!

quanchi112
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
The fact you're always wrong! So you have nothing. Just like your dating history.

God Cloth Seiya
Hammer is the equalizer and wins it.

Hulk will only get angrier and will beat the paste out of Kal's ass.

No it won't

Didn't help him with Thor.

quanchi112
No it won't

Didn't help him with Thor. Yes, it will.

A jet was shooting at the Hulk. Hulk went after that. Superman doesn't have that luxury.

DrDeadpool
No it won't

Didn't help him with Thor.

Actually Hulk was winning that fight but please let Hulk vs Thor fight go because it's thread never ends!

God Cloth Seiya
Nope, it didn't even hurt Iron man or even knock Cap on his but. I know the shield blocked it but he still should have at least knock cap down.

And a few of aliens pinned him down and brought him to his knees.

Also a jet is nothing to superman.

quanchi112
Nope, it didn't even hurt Iron man or even knock Cap on his but. I know the shield blocked it but he still should have at least knock cap down.

And a few of aliens pinned him down and brought him to his knees. It did hurt Iron Man who was amped during the fight. Cap's shield absorbed the force. All Thor has to do is lay the hammer on his chest.

A few is a lie ? Superman was beaten up by a few aliens though and needed daddy's hologram to aid him.

Hulk or Thor win.

God Cloth Seiya
It did hurt Iron Man who was amped during the fight. Cap's shield absorbed the force. All Thor has to do is lay the hammer on his chest.

A few is a lie ? Superman was beaten up by a few aliens though and needed daddy's hologram to aid him.

Hulk or Thor win.

He sure didn't look hurt, and no caps blocked the physical might of the hammer. He did not absorb it.

Not really, there were about 6 surrounding him. LOL kryptonians are way stronger than the aliens the avengers were fighting.

They both get their shit rocked.

quanchi112
He sure didn't look hurt, and no caps blocked the physical might of the hammer. He did not absorb it.

Not really, there were about 6 surrounding him. LOL kryptonians are way stronger than the aliens the avengers were fighting.

They both get their shit rocked. He was amped and he was getting hurt. Context.

The shield absorbed the force of the attack. Do you understand ?

Nah, he fought a few and was getting his ass kicked.

Hulk was fine and didn't need a hologram to aid him.

Thor puts the hammer on his chest or Hulk beats him down.

Tattoos N Scars
So you have nothing. Just like your dating history.

Pathetic comeback. Remind me to take you to school on how to insult someone properly.

Has it occured to you that Hulk can't even fall 30 000 feet, maybe less without getting KO'd? I'm pretty sure MOS's punches are harder than that landing. So, you do the math, retard.

Please quit ignoring feats of characters you do not like and debate objectively. If you're not sure how to do that, let me know. I will be happy to teach you.

Good day!!!

God Cloth Seiya
He was amped and he was getting hurt. Context.

The shield absorbed the force of the attack. Do you understand ?

Nah, he fought a few and was getting his ass kicked.

Hulk was fine and didn't need a hologram to aid him.

Thor puts the hammer on his chest or Hulk beats him down.

Iron man also kicked him through a tree.

That's not how it works it blocks attacks not absorbs them.

kryptonians > Aliens in Avengers

Yeah Hulk needed an entire team.

Yeah hulk was hurt by Thor's fist too. not a good showing there.

Hulk was also KO'ed by a fall, Superman also had a great fall and was fine.

DrDeadpool

They both get their shit rocked.

Chitauries were weak but their guns weren't weak at all.

God Cloth Seiya
Originally posted by DrDeadpool
Chitauries were weak but their guns weren't weak at all. They were slow though, cap was able to dodge them.

Superman's punches > Marvel's Lasers

DrDeadpool
Pathetic comeback. Remind me to take you to school on how to insult someone properly.

Has it occured to you that Hulk can't even fall 30 000 feet, maybe less without getting KO'd? I'm pretty sure MOS's punches are harder than that landing. So, you do the math, retard.

Please quit ignoring feats of characters you do not like and debate objectively. If you're not sure how to do that, let me know. I will be happy to teach you.

Good day!!!

He fell down then he shrunk to normal size and that doesn't mean getting knock out. smile

quanchi112

Good day!!! Hulk took a nap afterwards. No, they don't. Hulk palming the leviathan type ship with relative ease is also greater force than falling from that height.

Do the math, hick.

Superman was ko'd by failing to hold a tower on an oil tanker.

laughing out loud

God Cloth Seiya
However the next time we see him we clearly see hulk is unconscious.

quanchi112
Iron man also kicked him through a tree.

That's not how it works it blocks attacks not absorbs them.

kryptonians > Aliens in Avengers

Yeah Hulk needed an entire team.

Yeah hulk was hurt by Thor's fist too. not a good showing there.

Hulk was also KO'ed by a fall, Superman also had a great fall and was fine. Iron Man was also amped. Yes, that is exactly what happened. The shield absorbed the bulk of the force. I disagree since one alien of equal power was able to resist them all with the help of the hologram.

Superman will as well when the Justice League comes out.
Hulk was annoyed. Superman was ko'd by a tower trying to hold it up.

Superman was ko'd by straining against a tower. Hulk reverted then passed out. Anger went away.

laughing out loud

quanchi112
However the next time we see him we clearly see hulk is unconscious. Banner is not the Hulk. He changed. smile

God Cloth Seiya
Iron Man was also amped. Yes, that is exactly what happened. The shield absorbed the bulk of the force. I disagree since one alien of equal power was able to resist them all with the help of the hologram.

Superman will as well when the Justice League comes out.
Hulk was annoyed. Superman was ko'd by a tower trying to hold it up.

Superman was ko'd by straining against a tower. Hulk reverted then passed out. Anger went away.

laughing out loud

Still kicked him through a tree.

No its not laughing out loud

No it didn't laughing

Are you really saying the marvel aliens are stronger than the kryptonians? rolling on floor laughing

But he will be top dog. Hulk was also hurt. That weighs more than thor and hulk can lift/

Hulk was KO'ed then switched back to banner that's how it works. You can't be angry when knocked out I agree.

quanchi112
Still kicked him through a tree.

No its not laughing out loud

No it didn't laughing

Are you really saying the marvel aliens are stronger than the kryptonians? rolling on floor laughing

But he will be top dog. Hulk was also hurt. That weighs more than thor and hulk can lift/

Hulk was KO'ed then switched back to banner. You can't be angry when knocked out I agree. It didn't hurt him and Iron Man was amped.

What is not ?

What are you referring to when you say no it didn't ?

Due to their forces and Loki, absolutely.

Hulk palmed the leviathan ship which dwarfs that tower with relative ease. Superman passed out while straining himself against something that doesn't even weigh half of what Hulk palmed.

Prove Hulk was ko'd. Banner was out not Hulk.

God Cloth Seiya
It didn't hurt him and Iron Man was amped.

What is not ?

What are you referring to when you say no it didn't ?

Due to their forces and Loki, absolutely.

Hulk palmed the leviathan ship which dwarfs that tower with relative ease. Superman passed out while straining himself against something that doesn't even weigh half of what Hulk palmed.

Prove Hulk was ko'd. Banner was out not Hulk.

Yes it did

That's not how the shield works.

It didn't absorb Thor's attack.

laughing out loud laughing laughing rolling on floor laughing

LOL, no. That Oil tanker was just as large as the Leviathan ship. Besides superman has another strength feat that trumps both of those anyways.

As soon as you prove your Shield statement. that's not how the transformation works ya know. Banner just doesn't KO when he turns back into himself.

quanchi112
Yes it did

That's not how the shield works.

It didn't absorb Thor's attack.

laughing out loud laughing laughing rolling on floor laughing

LOL, no. That Oil tanker was just as large as the Leviathan ship. Besides superman has another strength feat that trumps both of those anyways.

As soon as you prove your Shield statement. that's not how the transformation works ya know. Banner just doesn't KO when he turns back into himself. He was fine despite taking attacks from an amped IronMan.

Yes, it did. You don't know how reality works.

No, it wasn't. Continue to troll though. Superman passed out. laughing out loud

Prove Hulk was ko'd by proof. Banner was exhausted and it is far more likely but logic isn't your thing.

God Cloth Seiya
He was fine despite taking attacks from an amped IronMan.

Yes, it did. You don't know how reality works.

No, it wasn't. Continue to troll though. Superman passed out. laughing out loud

Prove Hulk was ko'd by proof. Banner was exhausted and it is far more likely but logic isn't your thing.

There is also the Dagger Loki had that impaled him.

Prove it.

Yes it was laughing, Like I said Superman has a feat that trumps everything we've discussed.

Like you said Banner isn't hulk so he wouldn't be exhausted. That's not how the transformation works. Banner doesn't KO just because he transforms. Hulk was Ko'ed because if he wasn't why did he stay in that one spot?

DrDeadpool
Why do you guys assume that Iron man vs Thor fight results in Thor being weaker but it actually shows Iron man is stronger than what we think he is (not as Thor of course) since he hadn't fought anything except than robots (till IM 3) it shows he can hold his own against powerhouses.

quanchi112
There is also the Dagger Loki had that impaled him.

Prove it.

Yes it was laughing, Like I said Superman has a feat that trumps everything we've discussed.

Like you said Banner isn't hulk so he wouldn't be exhausted. That's not how the transformation works. Banner doesn't KO just because he transforms. Hulk was Ko'ed because if he wasn't why did he stay in that one spot? Thor held back and was stabbed. Your point ?

You are a self admitted troll. Proof doesn't matter to trolls.

No, it isn't since the tower was far lighter than the Leviathan ship and it ko'd him.

Banner was exhausted. Hulk wasn't. I never said he does when he transforms. Banner was unconscious not the Hulk.

Undeniable.

smile

God Cloth Seiya
Why do you guys assume that Iron man vs Thor fight results in Thor being weaker but it actually shows Iron man is stronger than what we think he is (not as Thor of course) since he hadn't fought anything except than robots (till IM 3) it shows he can hold his own against powerhouses. Never said Thor was weaker quit putting words in my mouth.

God Cloth Seiya
Thor held back and was stabbed. Your point ?

You are a self admitted troll. Proof doesn't matter to trolls.

No, it isn't since the tower was far lighter than the Leviathan ship and it ko'd him.

Banner was exhausted. Hulk wasn't. I never said he does when he transforms. Banner was unconscious not the Hulk.

Undeniable.

smile

That doesn't stop your durability laughing

So you can't? Thought so.

To bad he has a better feat than what we have mentioned.

LOL so Banner gets tired in Hulk form? laughing

It is undeniable, Hulk was Ko'ed then transformed.

COG Veteran
Ok God Cloth, remember after Banner was waking up, the dude standing by him told him he was still awake and green and green and ugly after he fell thru the warehouse. Or something along those lines. That is proof Hulk wasn't KO'd.

quanchi112
That doesn't stop your durability laughing

So you can't? Thought so.

To bad he has a better feat than what we have mentioned.

LOL so Banner gets tired in Hulk form? laughing

It is undeniable, Hulk was Ko'ed then transformed. I didn't say it did. Thor was stabbed by a magical dagger. Ok.

I can but you admitted you are a troll so it isn't worth it.

Still ko'd by something far lighter.

Banner is a human and is exhausted in human form. laughing out loud

No, banner was found. No evidence the fall ko'd Hulk.

DrDeadpool
Never said Thor was weaker quit putting words in my mouth.

You were using Iron man vs Thor fight as a weak showing for Thor smile

quanchi112
You were using Iron man vs Thor fight as a weak showing for Thor smile He doesn't understand his own actions sometimes.

DrDeadpool
He doesn't understand his own actions sometimes.

smile so now I think we all can agree that Avengers win the majority if we go by logic.

quanchi112
smile so now I think we all can agree that Avengers win the majority if we go by logic. It is hard to show logic to the fanboys. I do try as well.

maxivitopowe
Those three are gonna give me an aneurysm

Native materials are always of the same durability as the native
That's why the Phantom Zone ship had materials that could cut Supes

Iirc Hulk could jump the distance that he fell

IM had an amped repulsar not an amped suit, Thor was still crushing it

That said IM still gave as good as he got

Hulk palming the Leviathan was one of the better strength feats

GCS is yakking about hulk getting knocked out by the fall but is failing to remember that Thor took the same fall

Time Immemorial
OK round 1 : Superman goes against Thor, Hulk and Iron man

Tony is in the mark 7 suit and has hammerhead, Igor , Tank and bones suits with Jarvis as pilot

Round 2 : if you think Superman will win the first (which he doesn't ) big grin I will add Magneto to Avengers with 1 day prep cool

1. MoS
2. Mos

Nothing they can do will hurt him. His own people could not even subdue him.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
Those three are gonna give me an aneurysm

Native materials are always of the same durability as the native
That's why the Phantom Zone ship had materials that could cut Supes

Iirc Hulk could jump the distance that he fell

IM had an amped repulsar not an amped suit, Thor was still crushing it

That said IM still gave as good as he got

Hulk palming the Leviathan was one of the better strength feats

GCS is yakking about hulk getting knocked out by the fall but is failing to remember that Thor took the same fall

The Iron Man vs Thor scene, Iron Mans power was up, but that doesn't mean his suit was stronger, it just means his power reserves were elevated.

maxivitopowe
facepalm

That's what I said

Time Immemorial
Nothing on the Zods ship could have hurt him if he had not been weakened by the atmosphere.

There is a difference between landing on your back or head vs landing on your feet.

His suit was failing as the fight progressed

Zod threw and entire Satellite at him and the other one was tossing train engines. Pretty sure those are better strength feats.

Thor was under his hammer's power as he escaped before he hit the ground and was moving parallel to the ground, meaning his downward velocity changed dramatically.

maxivitopowe
He still had the gpe from the fall though

danielgamer
I do not see much difference between the strength of Superman and the strength of Thor and Hulk.
He has better super speed and reactions, yes. Thor has better versality. Hulk has a monstrous force, a double between Thor and Hulk can defeat Superman without major problems.

Time Immemorial
He still had the gpe from the fall though

GPE? Doesn't matter, he did changed his trajectory going from a straight downward fall into moving parallel with the earth instantly thus reducing his speed dramatically.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by danielgamer
I do not see much difference between the strength of Superman and the strength of Thor and Hulk.
He has better super speed and reactions, yes. Thor has better versality. Hulk has a monstrous force, a double between Thor and Hulk can defeat Superman without major problems. I disagree. The speed is very problematic for the duo. Superman has shown he will separate opponents when/if given the chance. The numbers advantage can be cut really, really fast. Once he does it, and I believe he will because I think he will think twice before assaulting a behemoth like Hulk, their chances drop. I'm more worried about Thor than Hulk anyway.

I guess it all depends on what you people think about the power gap between Superman and them. I believe he is in another tier altogether. Just the way the fight with Zod went makes me think that way.

DrDeadpool
Originally posted by Zack Fair
I disagree. The speed is very problematic for the duo. Superman has shown he will separate opponents when/if given the chance. The numbers advantage can be cut really, really fast. Once he does it, and I believe he will because I think he will think twice before assaulting a behemoth like Hulk, their chances drop. I'm more worried about Thor than Hulk anyway.

I guess it all depends on what you people think about the power gap between Superman and them. I believe he is in another tier altogether. Just the way the fight with Zod went makes me think that way.

You mean he will separate them like he did with Zod after he threatened his mom! If he does that to Hulk which I'm sure will not be easy Thor will get to Kal easily (he flies fast himself) if he does that to Thor it will be a little problem but Hulk will get to him eventually and also you are assuming that Iron man will be eliminated moments after his arrival if he doesn't when Superman separates Thor from Hulk he can annoy Superman (considering that machine guns were annoying him and the missile knocked out Faora) so Hulk will get to him and they will put him down.

Estacado
Superman.

Placidity
MoS without much effort.

God Cloth Seiya
So we agree MOS wins (Except Deadpool and Quan Chi)? Good.

I love it when Quan Chi calls me a fanboy even though he is the most bias person on here.

Also Thor never fell from that distance. Well he did but he never hit the ground. The great fall that Hulk had is actually a great durability feat. He doesn't really have that many good ones but him surviving that is a good feat.

quanchi112

I love it when Quan Chi calls me a fanboy even though he is the most bias person on here.

Also Thor never fell from that distance. Well he did but he never hit the ground. The great fall that Hulk had is actually a great durability feat. He doesn't really have that many good ones but him surviving that is a good feat. You admitted evidence doesn't matter and you troll. That dismisses anything you say from there on out.

DrDeadpool

Also Thor never fell from that distance. Well he did but he never hit the ground. The great fall that Hulk had is actually a great durability feat. He doesn't really have that many good ones but him surviving that is a good feat.

Hulk doesn't have good durability feats !!!!!!!!!! huh

Werewolf582
Besides that fall off helicarrier that Cloth keeps going on about, what other durability feats does Hulk have?

DrDeadpool
Originally posted by Werewolf582
Besides that fall off helicarrier that Cloth keeps going on about, what other durability feats does Hulk have?

Taking all those bullets and RPG missiles in incredible Hulk isn't considered durability feat by you ?

Werewolf582
I think the fall is better than that TBH.

Zack Fair
You mean he will separate them like he did with Zod after he threatened his mom! If he does that to Hulk which I'm sure will not be easy Thor will get to Kal easily (he flies fast himself) if he does that to Thor it will be a little problem but Hulk will get to him eventually and also you are assuming that Iron man will be eliminated moments after his arrival if he doesn't when Superman separates Thor from Hulk he can annoy Superman (considering that machine guns were annoying him and the missile knocked out Faora) so Hulk will get to him and they will put him down. I was talking about his fight with Nam-Ek and Faora, but that is one other scene of Superman dividing opponents--even when the circumstances were different because that was an extremely pissed off Superman. I doubt he would start the fight that angry. As for the scene I was talking about: Kal flew Nam-ek and then punched him intro a train. Then he went on to rush Faora and messed up her mask.
ISdGxx2I72w
if you really want to discuss the whole missile fiasco revisit one of the old threads. I'm kind of tired of discussing the same thing over and over.Originally posted by DrDeadpool
Taking all those bullets and RPG missiles in incredible Hulk isn't considered durability feat by you ? Hulk took fire from dozens of chitauri ships and only had a barely noticeable nosebleed. Punching the leviathan is another durability feat when you think about it.

DrDeadpool
I was talking about his fight with Nam-Ek and Faora, but that is one other scene of Superman dividing opponents--even when the circumstances were different because that was an extremely pissed off Superman. I doubt he would start the fight that angry. As for the scene I was talking about: Kal flew Nam-ek and then punched him intro a train. Then he went on to rush Faora and messed up her mask.
ISdGxx2I72w
if you really want to discuss the whole missile fiasco revisit one of the old threads. I'm kind of tired of discussing the same thing over and over. Hulk took fire from dozens of chitauri ships and only had a barely noticeable nosebleed. Punching the leviathan is another durability feat when you think about it.

I don't want to get into a debate about Faora but I want to know what's your reasoning for Faora getting knock out by a missile? smile

Zack Fair
Sensory overload. The missile exploding at point blank range overloaded her sensitive super senses, redundancy be damned lol. Based on her mask malfunctioniong, Zod dropping to his knees almost paralyzed with pain by simply listening to everything in the world. A missile exploding would have crippled/KOed him just like what happened to Faora. Zod even mentions it when they are regrouping. He talks about Kal exploiting a temporary weakness.

DrDeadpool
Sensory overload. The missile exploding at point blank range overloaded her sensitive super senses, redundancy be damned lol. Based on her mask malfunctioniong, Zod dropping to his knees almost paralyzed with pain by simply listening to everything in the world. A missile exploding would have crippled/KOed him just like what happened to Faora. Zod even mentions it when they are regrouping. He talks about Kal exploiting a temporary weakness.

OK that actually make sense.

maxivitopowe
acc Clark isn't smart

he tells Zod exactly how to deal with and control his powers

Time Immemorial
acc Clark isn't smart

he tells Zod exactly how to deal with and control his powers

He chose to tell him because he was incapacitated and didn't attack him when he was. Hence a fair fight even though his own people were not willing to fight fair. Learn to think like an adult kid.

Zack Fair
acc Clark isn't smart

he tells Zod exactly how to deal with and control his powers LoL.

Kal was naive and a little dumb yeah. Chalk it up to being a complete rookie who still had faith in Zod and the last kryptonians.

The Silent Hero
How do the avengers deal with heat vision? Magneto included.

maxivitopowe
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
He chose to tell him because he was incapacitated and didn't attack him when he was. Hence a fair fight even though his own people were not willing to fight fair. Learn to think like an adult kid.
And they ended up destroying half of metropolis
thumb up
It was naivete and bragging not fairness that made him tell Zod

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Silent Hero
How do the avengers deal with heat vision? Magneto included. Why can't Thor block it or Hulk tank it outright.

Time Immemorial
thumb up
It was naivete and bragging not fairness that made him tell Zod

The world engine destroyed metropolis kiddo. A fair fight is a fair fight. Did he attack him while he was incapacitated? That's a big negative.

Zack Fair
thumb up
It was naivete and bragging not fairness that made him tell Zod True, but lets not pretend like good guys giving bad guys a chance/opportunity is exclusive to Superman. Was he wrong? Definitely, but he is still a good guy--regardless of what haters saying "Man of Murder" will have you believe. And he was still facing the last members of his extinct race.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.