Hawkeye vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SamZED
CIS off. This is current Wolverine. No sonic arrows for Clint (he has those right?) Fight on a large rooftop with fans for cover. Who takes it?

deathslash
Logan gets destroyed 9/10

StiltmanFTW
So, only sonic arrows are banned...?

Logan's new suit is supposed to be pretty durable, yes?

SamZED
Sonic arrows are a cheap way to win IMO.
He did take that huge explosion, haven't read any issues since then. Anything else happened?

StiltmanFTW
Don't know, I have an awful lot of books to catch up with.

But instead of doing that, I'm going to prepare to get my ass properly raped by the coming tests and exams and shit sad

StiltmanFTW
One more thing before I forget. Did Cornell's Logan retain his super-senses after losing HF? And if he did, are they operating at peak capacity or not?

cdtm
Clint wins, with ease.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

But instead of doing that, I'm going to prepare to get my ass properly raped

Flyattractor
Has Jimmy been De-HF'ed AGAIN!?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Branlor Swift

*sigh*

Someone has to jump in Digi's place, now that he's been retconned by AF sad

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Has Jimmy been De-HF'ed AGAIN!?

In Cornell's run, yes, old news.

SamZED

But instead of doing that, I'm going to prepare to get my ass properly raped by the coming tests and exams and shit sad Ugh.. The only thing I do not miss about my years in university.

StiltmanFTW
Yeah, exam sessions (and repeat sessions) are doing their best to ruin all the fun and drain your wallet.

DarkRaiden
Hawkeye get his adamantium arrows? If so he likely stomps. If not, it's closer, but Wolverine probably takes it.

StiltmanFTW
facepalm

StiltmanFTW
Adamantium doesn't pierce adamantium, dude. [edit: it can still penetrate the superdurable suit and lethally wound him, though. W/o HF, he'd be screwed.)

Hawk used to have antarctic vibranium arrow(s), though... and that's a surefire way of damaging adamantium.

SamZED
Even primary?

StiltmanFTW
Yes, even primary.

It wasn't tested on Wolverine's adamantium beta, but would most likely have the same effect.

StiltmanFTW
1. http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/127692/3411632-hawkeye56.jpg

2. http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/127692/3411633-hawkeye57.jpg

Godeye always prevails.

8swords

But instead of doing that, I'm going to prepare to get my ass properly raped by the coming tests and exams and shit sad

laughing out loud I honestly thought that you would say " I'm going to prepare to get my ass properly raped by the coming death of wolverine and scans." or somethin' like that

cdtm
How easy is it to get Antartic Vibranium?

You'd think Logan would run into it about as much as PC Superman did Kryptonite, if it's that effective.

DarkRaiden
Adamantium doesn't pierce adamantium, dude.

Hmm I'd assume that adamantium travelling at high velocities could damage/pierce adamantium due to the force applied. He could also use the adamantium/electrocution one that took down Abomination. Or yeah just anti-metal.

cdtm
Anti-Metal can even be artificially created? Black Panther apparently has a small supply of it...

Seriously, why isn't whatever's available passed around like candy, given how often adamantrium is used as a plot device or power enhancer?

SamZED
Iirc it can. Spider-man helped create a sample when he worked at horizon labs.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.