Operation Knightfall revisted: Anakin Vs Cin Drallig, Shaak Ti and Serra Keto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fated Xtasy
The newly crowned Darth Vader Versus The legendary jedi master's Shaak Ti and Cin Drallig as well as Cin's prized padawan Serra Keto. I know a lot of you will probably say Vader stomps them but hear me out, during the non-canon fight in the ROTS game Cin drallig looked like he was winning against Vader in fact the only reason he lost in the non-canon fight was because he charged recklessly and the reason why he lost to Vader in the canon fight was because his apprentice was being choked by him as well as the clones firing on him and his apprentices. So with out the clones backing him up can Anakin take out the last three jedi protectors at the same time?

Lightsabers
Force powers
ALL OUT!

DarthAnt66
Anakin beat Drallig in a swing.
He can do the same to Ti and Keto.

Tzeentch
I don't see him winning a duel against all three of them simultaneously. Shaak Ti alone is a huge badass and would probably give Anakin a run for his money before getting cut down.

carthage
Anakin takes this as mentioned Drallig went down in a single stride, and Ti as of CW would last marginally longer but ultimately die all the same.

NewGuy01
Drallig had to defend against Anakin while also being shot at by troopers though, it's no wonder he died so quickly.

And Ti isn't lasting longer than Drallig, there's a canon statement saying Drallig was the most skilled swordsman in the Jedi Temple during Operation Knightfall.

carthage
No feats support that, he died in a single stride whereas, Ti has fought against multiple magna guards, survived her encounter with Anakin, and fought solidly against Starkiller, and fought against Grievous.

Drallig has no feats to support being better than Ti

NTJack0
Drallig goes down like a *****, Shaaki Ti gives him a fight, but goes down as well.

Don't remember Serra much.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by NTJack0
Drallig goes down like a *****, Shaaki Ti gives him a fight, but goes down as well.

Don't remember Serra much.

Edit: Never mind, that was another one, she's the one Vader crushes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.