Khan/Volde v. Thor/Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stealth Moose
Takes place in an open field. Hulk and Thor as of their latest incarnations.

maxivitopowe
Are you high?

Stealth Moose
No. Are you?

Zack Fair
lol

DTM
What could Khan do to either Thor or Hulk? And Thor is versed enough is fighting magical foes (ala Loki) to, along with Hulk, eventually put down Voldemort.

DrDeadpool
Thor and Hulk aren't much of a threat in one thread then in another one they are simply too much of a threat !!! lol Anyway in a random fight Team Hulk wins but if team khan gets prep they win easily (because of Khan).

Tattoos N Scars
Khan won't do anything except get his ass whipped. Quan ould probably say Khan could tank punches from Hulk or Thor though.

maxivitopowe
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
No. Are you?

not i too long a time

Lestov16
Khan is a non-factor. Hulk might get death-spelled, but Thor definitely solos.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Lestov16
Khan is a non-factor. Hulk might get death-spelled, but Thor definitely solos.

Trolls and giants have immunity from most spells. It is due to the thickness of their skin that they resist those spells (they bounce off of them). Hulk definitely falls into that category.

The only spells that will work on them are spells that attack weak parts of their bodies such as their eyes. I don't see a spell bouncing off of the "thick hide" of their eyeball because their eyes do not have thick hides.

Lestov16
I doubt Vold will be able to make such precise aim before Thor turns him into lawn mulch.

Stealth Moose
Remember, according to Smeaquan, Voldemort can just teleport spam everywhere and never miss, and Khan can't miss either.

Lestov16
Well, TBF, Vold is a teleporter, so Quan's technically correct on that. But Vold isn't hitting Thor before being blasted. Khan with his most powerful gun and 100% accuracy contributes a grand total of jack shit here.

Stealth Moose
thumb up

Impediment
Hulk uses Khan as a suppository.

draxx_tOfU
Originally posted by dadudemon
Trolls and giants have immunity from most spells. It is due to the thickness of their skin that they resist those spells (they bounce off of them). Hulk definitely falls into that category.

The only spells that will work on them are spells that attack weak parts of their bodies such as their eyes. I don't see a spell bouncing off of the "thick hide" of their eyeball because their eyes do not have thick hides.

Didn't Banner say that he tried to kill himself by firing a gun in his mouth but it had no effect because "the Hulk" wouldn't allow him to die? And that was Banner, who doesn't have a "thick hide".

I may be wrong though and thinking of the comics.

Time Immemorial
Banner had regenerative properties in the first movie even when not transformed as he spoke about. Seem's pretty hard to kill himself as well.

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by Impediment
Hulk uses Khan as a suppository.

You win moar internetz.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.