Satele Shan vs. (SWTOR) Scourge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Satele in her prime vs. Lord Scourge as of SWTOR. Who wins?

Sabers
Force
All-out

Nephthys
Hmmm. Close imo.

Emperordmb
I'm thinking Satele. Her force abilities have impressed me more and she's no slouch as a duelist.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Sabers- Imma go Scourge. He's defeated over 1000 opponents, is a Confirmed master of Ataru and Shien (300 years before his prime), possesses superior physical durability, has heavy armor that can tank lightsaber strikes, and then of course he has a portable shield generator. While Satele is no slouch as a duelist, as dmb noted, I find it doubtful that she' as skilled as Scourge as a pure duelist, and then Scourge has all of his physical advantages as well.

Force- I'll go Satele, although this one is pretty close. She has numerous impressive force feats (like snapping the trunk of a tree while fending off malgus's strength with her other arm,) and she's sent a huge force blast that leveled a rock formation (although probably done with tutaminis). She's also got multiple other feats that I can't think of. Scourge is definitely not a scrub in the force, he's actually very powerful in this regard. He can gorge on his opponent's emotions to bolster his strength, he's ragdolled a bunch of mooks with his TK, and as Emperor's Wrath he choked out 7 sith lords without even raising a finger. Satele gets the edge, but barely.

All-out- Goin Scourge. Satele's may be a bit more impressive than Scourge in TK, but it isn't an edge to the point where she'd ragdoll Scourge. If she is successful in knocking Scourge away with TK, he should be able to tank any damage he gets. Couple this with his superior lightsaber skills, and i'd say Scourge takes this 6/10.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.