The KMC Magnificent 7 VS Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
KMC, pick 7 heralds to defeat Galactus,

You can augment 1 character to Trans status.

Time Immemorial
Tyrant
Silver Surfer
Stardust
Nova
Firelord
Red Shift
Terrax

Supermex
Silver Surfer
Thor
Superman
G.L Scott
Black Bolt
Blue Marvel
M.Manhunter

As who to bump to trans???? Humm not sure yet..

kgkg
You won't be able to beat Galactus with 7 Heralds.

abhilegend
Anybody who can BFR him to negative zone.

vin

Epicurus
^Which means nobody at all.

zopzop
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Tyrant
Silver Surfer
Stardust
Nova
Firelord
Red Shift
Terrax
Disqualified.

zopzop
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn

Not possible.

Epicurus
Originally posted by zopzop
Disqualified.
Tyrant is a trans level character per KMC's tiers thread.

byrdgang21
Council of Reed Richards

/thread

Epicurus
They got wiped out by the Mad Celestials.

DarkSaint85
Flash
Sue Richards
Reed Richards.

Wally lends speed, the two Richards make the sweet love and produce Franklin.

He ages to adulthood, and makes Galactus his pet.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Tyrant
Silver Surfer
Stardust
Nova
Firelord
Red Shift
Terrax

You are basically giving Galactus more power, but cool smile

Supermex
Originally posted by Supermex
Silver Surfer
Thor
Superman
G.L Scott
Black Bolt
Blue Marvel
M.Manhunter

As who to bump to trans???? Humm not sure yet..

Black Bolt can do some damage here...
Thor will be key..
I hope G.L Scott can pull something big..
Who should I upgrade?

Insane Titan
Giving everything they can, but dout the can actually win.

Black Bolt
Thor
Sentry
BRB
Genis Vell
Xavier
Quasar

Insane Titan
Why have ppl picked actual heralds, Galactus would just depower them

One-Punch
7?

Galactus took on two cosmic beings, one of which who created a thousand Thors and Silver Surfers, and the other fought them.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Flash
Sue Richards
Reed Richards.

He ages to adulthood, and makes Galactus his pet.

pym-ftw
Flash
Sue Richards
Reed Richards.

He ages to adulthood, and makes Galactus his pet. Reed & Sue aren't Herald lvl beings.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Reed & Sue aren't Herald lvl beings.

With the Speed Force aiding their love-making, their passion will shake the heavens!!!!!!!

I reckon Reed with prep is a contender for a herald level.

Stoic
Every character that I have seen so far would be mind raped with the exception of Tyrant who isn't a Herald, or a Trans tier character. He isn't even allowed in this thread per OP.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Stoic
Every character that I have seen so far would be mind raped with the exception of Tyrant who isn't a Herald, or a Trans tier character. He isn't even allowed in this thread per OP.

True. Franklin WOULD indeed mind rape.

Stoic
There would be no Franklin, because the Flash would catatonic, and would never be able to do what you think he would.

DarkSaint85
Proof?

Branlor Swift
Reed and Sue can't create another Franklin anyway

DarkSaint85
Lies! Their love will overcome all.

Edit:

Alternatively, add in Zoom to the team. He plucks Reed's sperm at the moment of conception waay back in the timeline, and Sue's egg.

Then ages him up to the fine young man he can grow up to be.

And turn Galactus into his pet.

RockofAges
Starbrand
Sentry
Nova Prime (Full nova force unleashed. )
Adam Warlock at his peak
Stardust (Due to his physical composition)
Fabian Cortez
Fight Man (Im serious)

I believe these seven, with Nova Prime elevated to Trans status, could certainly do this if they work as a team and use their powers appropriately, especially with Fabian backing them all up at once.

Fight Man takes point, keeping most/all of Galactus' attention on him, while Nova Prime and Stardust decimate will all the power they have.

Adam Warlock weaves a spell to keep Galactus as confused as Adam is capable of making him, which if not possible before would certainly be with Fabian pumping him up.

Sentry, also boosted by Fabian, uses his molecule rearrangement to weaken Galactus' armor. Starbrand finds chink in armor and detonates.

Galactus becomes porridge. Porridge is distributed to free peoples of the Galaxy. Nova Prime takes concubines. Everyone lives happily ever after.

golem370
Dr Strange
Dr Doom
Cyborg Superman
Reed Richards
Thor/w Destroyer armor
Overmind

RockofAges
Originally posted by golem370
Thor/w Destroyer armor

Are we allowed to give people stuff? Because if so I have a list of stuff I'd like to add.

Insane Titan
No your not but some people don't read the OP

golem370
Well the thread starter said one team could be trans so he was mine.

Stoic
Originally posted by RockofAges
Starbrand
Sentry
Adam Warlock at his peak
Fabian Cortez
Fight Man (Im serious)

I believe these seven, with Nova Prime elevated to Trans status, could certainly do this if they work as a team and use their powers appropriately, especially with Fabian backing them all up at once.

Fight Man takes point, keeping most/all of Galactus' attention on him, while Nova Prime and Stardust decimate will all the power they have.

Adam Warlock weaves a spell to keep Galactus as confused as Adam is capable of making him, which if not possible before would certainly be with Fabian pumping him up.

Sentry, also boosted by Fabian, uses his molecule rearrangement to weaken Galactus' armor. Starbrand finds chink in armor and detonates.

Galactus becomes porridge. Porridge is distributed to free peoples of the Galaxy. Nova Prime takes concubines. Everyone lives happily ever after.

The Brand has no known level despite people giving its user one without them knowing how to fully access the Brand. As far as we can tell, it may make the person with it, an Abstract.

RockofAges
From reading the newuniversal run I don't know the limit of his power, but I do know what he has been shown to do so far, and he is much more powerful than the 616 starbrand, who is really a pussy, but I consider starbrand to be herald. I could be wrong though, but I am certain he is not abstract. Starbrand is a planetary defense system and could never be abstract, not unless he was gaia.

Tony Stark
Starbrand
Sentry
Adam Warlock at his peak
Fabian Cortez
Fight Man (Im serious)

Disqualified: SENTRY is a high Skyfather

RockofAges
Fine. I replace him with Sersi.

LordofBrooklyn
Fine. I replace him with Sersi.

He was joking.

I think. cool

Epicurus
Lies! Their love will overcome all.

Edit:

Alternatively, add in Zoom to the team. He plucks Reed's sperm at the moment of conception waay back in the timeline, and Sue's egg.

Then ages him up to the fine young man he can grow up to be.

And turn Galactus into his pet.
They got Val on the 2nd try. erm

Sorry, no more goo-goo godlike after the original Frank.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Epicurus
They got Val on the 2nd try. erm

Sorry, no more goo-goo godlike after the original Frank.

Hence, the use of Zoom.

Epicurus
Hence, the use of Zoom.
I don't see how using Zoom as a glorified condom increases their chance of repeating the miracle known as Franklin Richards.

DarkSaint85
He takes the fetus/fertilised egg from the moment of Franklin's conception. At that point, he's not skyfather or abstract level....yet.

Zoom takes the Franklin fetus, and ages him into full Franklin. Who makes Galactus his herald.

golem370

Is it ok that I used Destroyer Thor as my augmented charater?

h1a8

Thor
Superman
Kyle
Doom
Loki
Sentry (trans status)
Current Dr. Strange (is he high herald level?)

Thor lends Superman Mjolnir
Loki creates illusions and clones
Kyle can do the same or provide shield support
Doom tries to steal G's power or create strong shields for support
Sentry (high end) and Superman (with Mjolnir) assaults G at superspeed with full force.
Dr. Strange works on support spells, attack spells, etc.

Epicurus
He takes the fetus/fertilised egg from the moment of Franklin's conception. At that point, he's not skyfather or abstract level....yet.

Zoom takes the Franklin fetus, and ages him into full Franklin. Who makes Galactus his herald.
There are 2(scratch that, 3) conditions to that:
1)Franklin needs the added power of another Franklin to do that.
2)Galactus has to be substantially weakened for said power to restore him.
3)This is a stupid f*cking convoluted plan, and I hate your stupid f*cking convoluted guts.

DarkSaint85
Don't hold back baby you know I like it when you talk dirty.

Epicurus
Don't hold back baby you know I like it when you talk dirty.
**** you, ****ing **** *****. I'll **** up your ****ing **** to highest ****ing level ****ing possible.

zopzop
Originally posted by Stoic
The Brand has no known level .....
That's been retconned. Ellis/Hickman have it CAPPING at planetary level (outright stated on panel).

There are MID HERALDS that have that level of power.

Back on topic, no team of heralds is beating a fed Galactus (even if one of them is Trans).

/Thread

DarkSaint85
There are 2(scratch that, 3) conditions to that:
1)Franklin needs the added power of another Franklin to do that.
2)Galactus has to be substantially weakened for said power to restore him.
3)This is a stupid f*cking convoluted plan, and I hate your stupid f*cking convoluted guts.

1. Then with Zoom, he can pluck as many Franklins as he wishes from his timeline. Older, younger, etc
2. How many Frankins would it take?
3. You know you jelly of it.

DarkRaiden
Doom
Zoom
Black Panther
Flash
Monica Rambeau
Loki
Amazo

It's draining time!

carver9
Don't get it. If 7 Heralds can't beat Odin, how in the world are they going to defeat Galactus. Galactus has lost a lot of credibility. I thought he was an abstract?

carver9
That's been retconned. Ellis/Hickman have it CAPPING at planetary level (outright stated on panel).

Back on topic, no team of heralds is beating a fed Galactus (even if one of them is Trans).

/Thread

SMDH.

Magnon
Originally posted by carver9
Don't get it. If 7 Heralds can't beat Odin, how in the world are they going to defeat Galactus. Galactus has lost a lot of credibility. I thought he was an abstract?

He's not an abstract, he's a cosmic.

Abstracts are actual abstract concepts, personified. Death, Love, Eternity, Chaos, and so on...

Epicurus
1. Then with Zoom, he can pluck as many Franklins as he wishes from his timeline. Older, younger, etc
2. How many Frankins would it take?
3. You know you jelly of it.
1)Remind me again which incarnation of Zoom is capable of plucking a universal scale reality warper randomly against their will?
2)More than one.
3)I wanna hate-f*ck you into the dirt, you f*cking hobo-chump.
Galactus has lost a lot of credibility.

I thought he was an abstract?
No he hasn't.

He still is.

DarkSaint85
1)Remind me again which incarnation of Zoom is capable of plucking a universal scale reality warper randomly against their will?
2)More than one.

No he hasn't.

He still is.

1. He's plucking Franklin when he's a fetus. Doubtful he's a warper then.

2. Then he'll pluck two Franklins. One when he's 1 day old, one whenhhe's 2 days old.

3. I bet you say that to all the hobos.

zopzop
SMDH.
Save the acronyms and disprove what I said.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by golem370
Is it ok that I used Destroyer Thor as my augmented charater?

You are tricksy but I will allow it.

LordofBrooklyn

/Thread

BFR is still an option.

GALACTUS IS DOOMED! cool

DarkSaint85
2)More than one.

No he hasn't.

He still is.

I am throwing as many fetuses at Galactus as needs be.

zopzop
BFR is still an option.

GALACTUS IS DOOMED! cool
ROFLMAO.

Phuck Bendis.

Utrigita

2. Then he'll pluck two Franklins. One when he's 1 day old, one whenhhe's 2 days old.

And the one and two day old Franklin know how to store their energy? Freak babies.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Utrigita
And the one and two day old Franklin know how to store their energy? Freak babies.

Zoom/Wally then accelerate their growth until they are fully grown.

Epicurus

1)His birth resulted in a near fatal release of cosmic radiation, which would have killed Sue and almost every living thing in the solar system had Reed not acquired the Cosmic Control Rod to funnel away the deadly radiation. Remind me again which version of Zoom carries the Cosmic Control Rod around with himself?
2)Based on 1), good luck with that. Anyways, as shown only an experienced adult Franklin can use the power of his younger selves. Even if by some miracle Zoom manages to get his hands on a bunch of Franklin-fetuses, how does he plan to use their power to leash up Galactus?
3)Nope, only to f*cking stupid ass dumb shit hobos who come up with f*cking stupid ass dumb shit plans.

DarkSaint85
1)His birth resulted in a near fatal release of cosmic radiation, which would have killed Sue and almost every living thing in the solar system had Reed not acquired the Cosmic Control Rod to funnel away the deadly radiation. Remind me again which version of Zoom carries the Cosmic Control Rod around with himself?
2)Based on 1), good luck with that. Anyways, as shown only an experienced adult Franklin can use the power of his younger selves. Even if by some miracle Zoom manages to get his hands on a bunch of Franklin-fetuses, how does he plan to use their power to leash up Galactus?
3)Nope, only to f*cking stupid ass dumb shit hobos who come up with f*cking stupid ass dumb shit plans.

1. Hmm. As I still have space on my team (so far, only Wally/Zoom/Reed/Sue) I would like to then add either Annihilus with CCR, or Human Torch with CCR.

2. Eobard can age people. A fully grown Franklin can be achieved, if you only believe.

http://i553.photobucket.com/albums/jj364/galanphotobook/z7.jpg
http://i553.photobucket.com/albums/jj364/galanphotobook/z8.jpg

He gets the fetuses, and then turns them into fully grown Franklins, with all their power.

3. Awkward boner time.

Epicurus
1. Hmm. As I still have space on my team (so far, only Wally/Zoom/Reed/Sue) I would like to then add either Annihilus with CCR, or Human Torch with CCR.

2. Eobard can age people. A fully grown Franklin can be achieved, if you only believe.

http://i553.photobucket.com/albums/jj364/galanphotobook/z7.jpg
http://i553.photobucket.com/albums/jj364/galanphotobook/z8.jpg

He gets the fetuses, and then turns them into fully grown Franklins, with all their power.

3. Awkward boner time.
1)IIRC, Torch no longer has the CCR. And what makes you think that Annihilus would let Reed use it instead of attempting to fight of Galactus directly with the rod?
2)Doesn't mean anything. Those would be alternate Franklins due to time travel being involved. Again, being aged is one thing, having the same level of experience/control with their powers ad Hickman's adult Franklin does is another ball game. IIRC, Franklin has aged himself to adulthood before, and he didn't demonstrate any greater control over his powerset than what he does as a child.
3)You know you want me in you, baby.

DarkSaint85
1)IIRC, Torch no longer has the CCR. And what makes you think that Annihilus would let Reed use it instead of attempting to fight of Galactus directly with the rod?
2)Doesn't mean anything. Those would be alternate Franklins due to time travel being involved. Again, being aged is one thing, having the same level of experience/control with their powers ad Hickman's adult Franklin does is another ball game. IIRC, Franklin has aged himself to adulthood before, and he didn't demonstrate any greater control over his powerset than what he does as a child.
3)You know you want me in you, baby.

1. By that logic, none of the teams in this thread work, and will ever work together - too many agendas, villains/heroes etc. Saying that, however, Annihilus has shown his is willing to work together with others as seen in Infinity. Besides, I meant Johnny back when he DID have the CCR. Doesn't have to be the latest versions of each characters, because I specified a specific incarnation (like when people specifiy DoS Doomsday).

2. Would they really be alternate, though? IIRC Zoom is separate from other people's timelines - so when he takes people from their timelines, they are all from the same one.

3. And then on.

DarkSaint85
Edit: Your point 2 is the biggest stumbling block to my team, to be honest. My aged Franklins may or may not be up tot the task - but all I need is one of them with the experience necessary. And I still think my team has the best chance of all the ones here.

Epicurus
1. By that logic, none of the teams in this thread work, and will ever work together - too many agendas, villains/heroes etc. Saying that, however, Annihilus has shown his is willing to work together with others as seen in Infinity. Besides, I meant Johnny back when he DID have the CCR. Doesn't have to be the latest versions of each characters, because I specified a specific incarnation (like when people specifiy DoS Doomsday).

2. Would they really be alternate, though? IIRC Zoom is separate from other people's timelines - so when he takes people from their timelines, they are all from the same one.

3. And then on.
1)Being willing to work with him doesn't mean he'll give him free access to the CCR.
2)It doesn't matter if they are alternates or not, because as pointed out previously, aging them doesn't mean they'll have experience with their power. That can only be done by the Mister Franklin variant created by Hickman.
3)I want you to deep throat my dick.

leonidas
something like strange (classic), constantine, thor, flash, adam warlock (classic, with gem), reed (placed inside the asgardian destroyer to elevate to trans.....) prof x and....i dunno, maybe ghost rider w/penance stare? maybe dr fate (classic)?

if he's at sufficient levels of power they still couldn't beat him, but, assuming we cherry-pick high feats, they'd give him a good run at most levels imo, especially with lending/stealing speed.

zopzop
Originally posted by leonidas
something like strange (classic), constantine, thor, flash, adam warlock (classic, with gem), reed (placed inside the asgardian destroyer to elevate to trans.....) prof x and....i dunno, maybe ghost rider w/penance stare? maybe dr fate (classic)?

if he's at sufficient levels of power they still couldn't beat him, but, assuming we cherry-pick high feats, they'd give him a good run at most levels imo, especially with lending/stealing speed.
The Gem adds nothing. This scenario came up before and Warlock knew better than to even try. His Soul Gem won't work.

No team of heralds + 1 Trans is beating Galactus unless he's hungry to the point of starving.

leonidas
what scenario are you talking about? warlock was going to use the gem on galactus but knew better than to try it because he knew it wouldn't work?? that i'd like to see.

i'm not even going to try and convince you, regardless, since we both know that would be pointless. cherry-picking just high end feats of each though, you either ARE ignorant or are being deliberately so, if you can't come up with a scenario where THAT group, working together, couldn't put down a moderately powerful galactus. this isn't a scenario where i'm using average showings.

Insane Titan
what scenario are you talking about? warlock was going to use the gem on galactus but knew better than to try it because he knew it wouldn't work?? that i'd like to see.

i'm not even going to try and convince you, regardless, since we both know that would be pointless. cherry-picking just high end feats of each though, you either ARE ignorant or are being deliberately so, if you can't come up with a scenario where THAT group, working together, couldn't put down a moderately powerful galactus. this isn't a scenario where i'm using average showings. it was in Thanos series written by Starlin.

Warlock said Galactus had no soul to effect

leonidas
not sure, you could be correct. i simply haven't seen it if that's the case. penance stare has always been a question with regards to galactus (i think one cartoon had it working on him, but that doesn't mean much, though marvel HAS been trying to do a better job i think of maintaining continuity across mediums....). strange did use a spell once to inflict quite a bit of....stress on him, so i thought it was still up in the air a bit regarding the nature of his soul though. if there is proof to the contrary, cool. thumb up i may have to change the line-up then. strange, fate, thor, flash and destroyer reed and constantine would stay, but i'd look for someone else to replace rider or adam......super adaptoid, maybe, better yet, classic amazo.....?

Epicurus
@leonidas: Titan is correct. Warlock stated that Galactus lacked a traditional soul which rendered the gem's power over him null and void. Based on this Warlock theorized that Galactus' spirit is like Eternity's; beyond the gem's power. Which leads me to believe that it would be useless against other Abstract characters as well.

zopzop

i'm not even going to try and convince you, regardless, since we both know that would be pointless. cherry-picking just high end feats of each though, you either ARE ignorant or are being deliberately so, if you can't come up with a scenario where THAT group, working together, couldn't put down a moderately powerful galactus. this isn't a scenario where i'm using average showings.
You don't have to bother convincing me because your opinion means nothing when something is STRAIGHT UP STATED ON PANEL :
http://s4.postimg.org/p1g2u8dyh/2897840_2607882_thanos02_22.jpg
Galacuts is "beyond the Gem's power".

Move along.

No team of heralds + 1 Trans is beating Galactus unless he's starving.

operator616
@leonidas: Titan is correct. Warlock stated that Galactus lacked a traditional soul which rendered the gem's power over him null and void. Based on this Warlock theorized that Galactus' spirit is like Eternity's; beyond the gem's power. Which leads me to believe that it would be useless against other Abstract characters as well.

Pretty much. In Warlock v1 #11, he tried to use the soul gem even on a minor abstract, the Inbetweener, who proved to be completely immune to its effects:

http://i.imgur.com/9oZIwZW.jpg

Also, to clarify something in Leo's post: In FF #243, Strange reached into Galactus' mind, not soul. He specifically noted that.

zopzop
Originally posted by operator616
Also, to clarify something in Leo's post: In FF #243, Strange reached into Galactus' mind, not soul. He specifically noted that.
Also, wasn't Galactus hungry/starving during that issue?

operator616
^ Yeah, extremely hungry/starving.

leonidas
You don't have to bother convincing me because your opinion means nothing when something is STRAIGHT UP STATED ON PANEL :
http://s4.postimg.org/p1g2u8dyh/2897840_2607882_thanos02_22.jpg
Galacuts is "beyond the Gem's power".

Move along.

No team of heralds + 1 Trans is beating Galactus unless he's starving.

the surety and utter intransigence of your stances is so damn cute sometimes. laughing out loud

but, cools beans with the scan. thumb up that's all i asked. as i said, i hadn't seen it, which means that i replaced adam with classic amazo.

to your point, g absolutely does not need to be starving for my team to beat him. in fact, i'm so certain of that, i'd bz you. my team vs just a sort of run-of-the-mill galactus, nothing powered up, nothing "starving". we could get a third party to pick the arc such a galactus appeared in, though i have some ideas. i get to use just high feats for my guys, as i've said repeatedly. if you're so certain, you should be able to beat me down handily. just say the word. smile

leonidas

makes sense i guess. i wonder if that would mean the penance would also fail. i swore in some comic somewhere the penance stare was effective. maybe it was an alternate g? or maybe senility is finally winning the battle..... sad

zopzop
the surety and utter intransigence of your stances is so damn cute sometimes. laughing out loud

but, cools beans with the scan. thumb up that's all i asked. as i said, i hadn't seen it, which means that i replaced adam with classic amazo.

to your point, g absolutely does not need to be starving for my team to beat him. in fact, i'm so certain of that, i'd bz you. my team vs just a sort of run-of-the-mill galactus, nothing powered up, nothing "starving". we could get a third party to pick the arc such a galactus appeared in, though i have some ideas. i get to use just high feats for my guys, as i've said repeatedly. if you're so certain, you should be able to beat me down handily. just say the word. smile
Your original team couldn't beat Odin, let alone Galactus.

Even the Destroyer is garbage (in this instance). As we've seen in Fear Itself, it couldn't even handle the Serpent. In fact, Odin beat the Worthy (supposedly high herald beings) AND the Serpent (a trans tier) by his lonesome.

GTFOoH with that noise.

PS Isn't Amazo beyond Trans?

leonidas
lol couldn't beat odin? then you should have no trouble. so the bz is on then? and no, amazo doesn't start out at trans.

carver9
Save the acronyms and disprove what I said.

Prove that planetary is his max potential and he stalemated a group of planetary beings while being new to his powers.

zopzop
Prove that planetary is his max potential and he stalemated a group of planetary beings while being new to his powers.
It was stated on panel, multiple times.
lol couldn't beat odin? then you should have no trouble. so the bz is on then? and no, amazo doesn't start out at trans.
"LOL" what? You think your original team could beat Odin? roll eyes (sarcastic)

And I don't BZ, it's a waste of time.

carver9
It was stated on panel, multiple times.

"LOL" what? You think your original team could beat Odin? roll eyes (sarcastic)

And I don't BZ, it's a waste of time.

Scans of it saying it's his max.

leonidas
yeah, always a waste of time to actually prove an assertion when it's challenged head-on. thumb up bz's are great--put up or quit flapping your gums. at the very least, stop talking like your opinion is right and everybody else's is wrong and can NEVER be right. if you're so sure, you had a chance to demonstrate it. you refused and now you're a poseur and your silly arrogance looks.....kinda funny and wholly transparent. don't talk so arrogantly in absolutes and your position isn't as likely to get directly challenged. your attempts at deflection aside (i'd try deflecting if i were you too....) i graciously accept your back-handed concession, so blatantly on display for all to see. til next time boyo. smile

zopzop
yeah, always a waste of time to actually prove an assertion when it's challenged head-on. thumb up bz's are great--put up or quit flapping your gums. at the very least, stop talking like your opinion is right and everybody else's is wrong and can NEVER be right. if you're so sure, you had a chance to demonstrate it. you refused and now you're a poseur and your silly arrogance looks.....kinda funny and wholly transparent. don't talk so arrogantly in absolutes and your position isn't as likely to get directly challenged. your attempts at deflection aside (i'd try deflecting if i were you too....) i graciously accept your back-handed concession, so blatantly on display for all to see. til next time boyo. smile
WTF are you talking about?

In that recent Thor Annual, Scrier made 100s (1000s?) of alternate copies of Surfer and Thor to take the Other. Galactus then fought both Scrier and the other to a standstill.

7 heralds and 1 trans isn't gonna take him down.

Epicurus
makes sense i guess. i wonder if that would mean the penance would also fail. i swore in some comic somewhere the penance stare was effective. maybe it was an alternate g? or maybe senility is finally winning the battle..... sad
Nope, that's the Fantastic Four cartoon. Non-canon.

Galactus' lack of a soul/heart was referenced again in Chaos Wars via Venus/Aphrodite. Pretty sure there are other references too across comics.

The instance you're talking about is when Strange used a spell to incapacitate him after he'd already been massively depleted and was near death.

I agree with zop here. Average Galactus would stomp your team into a mudhole, high-end feats or not.

eaebiakuya

Stealing speed work in Galactus ???

leonidas
@epi, clearly we'll disagree. c'est la vie. ^i was talking about lending speed to the heroes mostly, but could he steal speed from galactus? he stole it from his universe's surtur and i can't name an instance where he actively tried to steal speed and couldn't do so. of course these are all pre dcnu versions, which also means i'd likely replace constantine with some someone else as i lumped the nu version in with the old.

zopzop
People let's be real here. At "fed" levels. There's nothing ANY team of 6 Heralds and 1 Trans are going to do vs Galactus except die painfully.

Some of his recent showings just to jog your memories :
Scrier (at least a Trans level being) creates an entire ARMY of Surfers and Thors to join the original Surfer and Thor in assaulting the Other :
http://s2.postimg.org/rgrea5qdx/3539812_scrier_many_surfers_and_thors.jpg
The Other withstands their assault and they regroup to try a different tactic.

Galactus engaged The Other and Scrier in direct combat and it looked like a three way tie :
http://s13.postimg.org/lmrxuvohv/9sxxt2.jpg

Galactus held the line when multiple Celestials and Cosmic fled from the Galactus Engine :
http://s28.postimg.org/pfxuvi1o9/3380348_1504724_galactus.jpg

So to recap :
Galactus was fighting off a) a being capable of creating dozens/hundreds/thousands of Thors/Surfers with the wave of his hand and b) a being capable of WITHSTANDING that assault and causing them to retreat and regroup c) hold his own against a device that ran off multiple Celestials and Cosmics.

WTF are 6 heralds and a Trans going to do against him, even on their best day?

Utrigita

Do a fabulous job at dying?

Sundipped
Why on Earth is this thread still open? no expression

Branlor Swift

if he's at sufficient levels of power they still couldn't beat him, but, assuming we cherry-pick high feats, they'd give him a good run at most levels imo, especially with lending/stealing speed. What if you cherry pick Galactus' feats as well?

And Galactus sent Sphinx into a never ending time loop of ancient Egypt. Not sure how simply going fast is a bane. Not to mention Galacta had super speed and senses native to her species.
And other things. Plus we've seen Galactus simply eat the Elders as well which would be comparable to any team here

LordofBrooklyn
People let's be real here. At "fed" levels. There's nothing ANY team of 6 Heralds and 1 Trans are going to do vs Galactus except die painfully.

Some of his recent showings just to jog your memories :
Scrier (at least a Trans level being) creates an entire ARMY of Surfers and Thors to join the original Surfer and Thor in assaulting the Other :
http://s2.postimg.org/rgrea5qdx/3539812_scrier_many_surfers_and_thors.jpg
The Other withstands their assault and they regroup to try a different tactic.

Galactus engaged The Other and Scrier in direct combat and it looked like a three way tie :
http://s13.postimg.org/lmrxuvohv/9sxxt2.jpg

Galactus held the line when multiple Celestials and Cosmic fled from the Galactus Engine :
http://s28.postimg.org/pfxuvi1o9/3380348_1504724_galactus.jpg

So to recap :
Galactus was fighting off a) a being capable of creating dozens/hundreds/thousands of Thors/Surfers with the wave of his hand and b) a being capable of WITHSTANDING that assault and causing them to retreat and regroup c) hold his own against a device that ran off multiple Celestials and Cosmics.

How diminished would Galactus have to be in your opinion to give team KMC a chance?

1)Anorexic Galactus
2)Cleansing fast Galactus
3)White Castle run Galactus
4)Buffet Galactus

zopzop
How diminished would Galactus have to be in your opinion to give team KMC a chance?

1)Anorexic Galactus
2)Cleansing fast Galactus
3)White Castle run Galactus
4)Buffet Galactus

1) Team wins
2) Close fight that can go either way
3) Galactus
4) Galactus stomps

LordofBrooklyn
3) Galactus

White Castle Galactus= 50% and he still beats Team KMC.

zopzop
White Castle Galactus= 50% and he still beats Team KMC.
Yup. He can just consume them. Anorexic G might not be able to pull it off because at that stage he's like near death and they would resist. Cleansing fast G could do it. White Castle G for sure could do it. He did it to the Elders of the Universe like Bran said and they had at least 2 trans tier beings on that team (Runner and Grandmaster).

cdtm

Captain Cold.

Or is he beyond herald level? smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.