Fingolfin and Feanor vs Naruto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kadan
Ok this is Fingolfin and Feanor vs Naruto,
as in any Naruto character, but only two Naruto characters can fight the two brothers at a time. and after each battle they are refreshed. if these two don't pose a threat to Naruto, then Tulkas gets thrown into the fray as backup.

Just if anyone is wanting information on these two elves and Tulkas. Fingolfin is at the speed of lighting if not slightly faster, and is the strongest of the elves in physical combat, whereas Feanor is the mightiest most skilled and most powerful elf.
However, lets say that Feanor too is lighting speed or equal in that department to Fingolfin.

And just for a little extra information. Feanor fought every Balrog at the same time, while laughing and spitting in the Balrogs faces, and the battle went on for days, until he was gravely injured and his body could no longer contain his power, and so he turned to ash.

Fingolfin fought Morgoth, in a great and mighty dual, that he almost won, until his small stamina reserves started to show, and he faltered, letting Morgoth step on him, however Fingolfin survived that, even though Morgoth's foot was supposed to be like a hill or mountain falling on top of the mighty elf, so dude has some nice durability.
Tulkas is the God of combat basically, and is physically the strongest Valar, dude taught Melkor that though he's the most powerful and mightiest of the Valar, he cant beat him lol. laughing

SO start debating big grin

Kadan
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, why isn't anyone debating?

Werewolf582
Naruto wins

NemeBro
Naruto stomps the elves, but he may lose to Tulkas.

Not sure how powerful he is after his amp.

Kadan
Really? from what I heard Naruto cant beat high tier Lotr, and I fought the two elves were high tier?

Kadan
Oh and did you actually read the thing? because the two elves don't fight only Naruto, they fight other characters

Kadan
Actually I don't remember Naruto characters being at the speed of lighting? shouldn't that mean Fingolfin can blitz?

NemeBro
I've read LotR, The Hobbit, The Silmarillion, and The Children of Hurin.

"Lightning speed" is a hyperbolic statement of their speed, and more to the point current Naruto is probably faster.

He crushes them.

StealthRanger
On average lightning's only in the Mach triple digits anyways

The only thing that would suggest lightning level speeds would be Morgoth's strikes being "darts of lightning" or whatever. Though that's just flowery wording

Tulkas still flattens him

NemeBro
Does he though?

What feats does he have other than beating up the biggest pussy in Arda?

ArtificialGlory
Man, if this Tulka guy could outfight Melkor, then he'd steamroll those ninja poofs.

Kadan
I'm pretty sure all people on Valar level of power can destroy Naruto characters, and Fingolfin was mistaken for a Valar, that was how strong he was, anyway Tulkas polverises the entire Narutoverse

Kadan
Did any of you actually read the thing? because I put the two elf brothers at around speed of lighting if not slightly faster. isn't speed of lighting in the Mach hundreds? I'm pretty sure Naruto characters are not in the triple digits

StealthRanger
And yet he died to a much weaker Melkor

What puts them at lightning speed other than flowery wording now?

>implies said 'pussy' wouldn't just stomp almost any and everything in Nardo (barring prolly Juubito and such)

Kadan
Morgoth at that time was still at, **** up landscape level of power, and dude Fingolfin only lost because of his much lower stamina, he couldn't fight forever, whereas Morgoth could fight much longer, and I don't care if you think its flowery wording, I'll take the words off the author over anyone else's, oh and anyway, some time ago I heard that a particular arrow in lotr moves at hypersonic speeds, and that the people that were dodging them were slower than Fingolfin

StealthRanger
lol. You clearly have no idea of what flowery language is do you?

So post 22nd Bodoukai-Namek Saga Goku is faster than lightning because Mr Popo said so when Goku could clear his mind and fight using his ki sense? Plus, it's not like "faster than lightning" isn't a very common figure of speech

Yeah, I believe Numenorian Arrows cross leagues easily or whatever it was. Though I believe Naruto-verse was massively hypersonic as of recent upgrades

Kadan
Melkors a ****ing star buster and can **** up entire continents that make the elemental nations look like its baby sized, hell two Valars in battle split the entire world apart in their battle, he may be a pussy to you, but the dudes feats speak more then your words

Kadan
during Budakai 23rd, Goku was light speed, so yes I do believe Goku during Popo training was at the speed of lighting

StealthRanger
Starbusting based off the highest end interpretations, that are probably just legends anyways. Though continent busting is a legit power level for Vala. Also I never recalled planet busting from Valar. Anywhere

Also, NemeBro said he was a pussy you dong. Though Melkor is a coward who only fought Fingolfin to save face infront of his army so, yeah

StealthRanger
Originally posted by Kadan
during Budakai 23rd, Goku was light speed, so yes I do believe Goku during Popo training was at the speed of lighting

Unless you accept the whole feat of outrunning Tien's solar flare as anything other than a silly outlier (which is general consensus, btw) than, sure, whatever

Kadan
I know I was replying to him. Also the Valar feat I was talking about, basically the entire world of Arda was one continent, and two unnamed Valar fought, and during their battle they split the world in half

StealthRanger
Yeah, that's continent busting. Not planet busting (if it was, why the hell is Arda still there? Derp)

Kadan
It wasn't because of the solar flare, I vaguely remember someone saying that Goku was light speed during the Budokai, though I really don't know if I should accept such a statement

Kadan
I never said planet busting, I said the two Valar split the world in half, which they did,

StealthRanger
Well if you define "world" as "continent" then, mmkay

I don't recall anything past Mach 89+ for Part 1 DB

Kadan
Dude let me explain it to you, originally Arda was flat, and was a single large continent, but then two Valar during their battle split it in half, and then Arda became like our world is, a sphere. The entire world at that time was a large single land mass, so yes they split the world in half

StealthRanger
What the **** is the fanfiction of yours?

Eru shaped the world into a sphere after Numenor turned on them and tried to take over Valinor so men couldn't access Valinor

Kadan
Yes I know that, I'm experiencing some internet problems, so I can't always know what the **** I'm typing, what I meant to say, was that not long after that the world became a sphere

Kadan
Oh and its not a faniction, go read the ****ing history of middle earth andd book of lost tales

StealthRanger

Kadan
I haven't read those books in a long long time, I don't even have them with me right, now, it will take for ever to do that, so I'm not

Kadan
Well anyway, I say these two win, you say these two lose, and you also say Tulkas beats them, so why don't we leave it at that?

Kadan
What happens if I equalize speed? do the two elves lose still? if so, then why don't we just close the thread

ares834
Originally posted by StealthRanger
Starbusting based off the highest end interpretations, that are probably just legends anyways.

The entire Silmarillion is meant to be "just legends". Although, the stars in these legends aren't actually stars anyway.

NemeBro
Originally posted by StealthRanger

>implies said 'pussy' wouldn't just stomp almost any and everything in Nardo (barring prolly Juubito and such)

The Juubi or anything around that power wouldn't just beat Melkor by feats.

They'd probably stomp him, considering it's apparently a moon buster.

Also, Melkor is powerful in that he can reshape landscapes with his will.

In h2h combat he's a big b!tch. Oh sure he's really strong and durable, but Melkor is by canon a cowardly little girl with micropenis syndrome.

Tulkas is not as powerful as Melkor, but he is strong enough and skilled enough a warrior to beat him in martial combat.

What feats does he have beside that?

ares834
Tolkien clearly intended for Melkor to be incredibly powerful. In some of the later (and cosmologically accurate) versions of the Silmarillion, Melkor is implied to have the power to destroy the world and is responsible for creating the moon.

NemeBro
The moon is a boat driven by the Maia Tilion, last I checked. The sun is also a boat.

Melkor is very powerful, the greatest of the Valar, sure.

But in martial combat he might be the single biggest pussy of their number. Melkor being a huge bleeding vagina isn't just an interpretation of the work, it is an integral concept of Tolkien's mythos. That evil is never admirable, and always mad ghey.

ares834
Which is why I said "in some of the later (and cosmologically accurate) versions of the Silmarillion". The Published Silmarillion is actually based on earlier but more complete versions.

Nor did I imply that Melkor isn't a coward. He is. However, in his prime, he is still the greatest at combat as evident by him single handily battling all the Valar by his lonesome.

Edit: BTW, I'm not saying this is the "canon" version of the creation of the moon; Tolkien himself deliberately rejected it. I simply brought it up to show what level Tolkien intended that Prime Melkor operated at.

StealthRanger
I thought we went with feats rather than authors intent

ares834
We, or at least I, use everything. Feats, accolades, author statements, etc...

Kadan
Melkor's at the level of '**** Up Continents Effortlessly' and what the ****, Juubi's only on continent busting. In a battle between Melkor and the Juubi, Melkor wins

Kadan
I don't care what any of you say, any Valar destroys Narutoverse

Kadan
About the starbustings, Melkor, at the last battle, titled the Dagor Dorgorath, Morgoth will regain the power that he once held as Melkor, and break the Doors of Day and Night, and come back to Arda, and then he will destroy the Sun and the Moon

NemeBro
The sun in Arda is a boat.

You clearly don't know what you're talking about. thumb up

NemeBro
Originally posted by ares834
Which is why I said "in some of the later (and cosmologically accurate) versions of the Silmarillion". The Published Silmarillion is actually based on earlier but more complete versions.

What did you say that implies the moon is not a boat though?

He ran like a little girl the moment Tulkas set foot on Arda, piss streaming down to his ankles as he fled.

Maybe that was rejected also because he didn't intend Melkor to be that powerful? thumb up

ares834
Originally posted by NemeBro
What did you say that implies the moon is not a boat though?

Nope. At this time Tolkien was trying to create a more cosmologically correct ME. For example, the Sun was around from the beginning and it was far larger than Arda. Heck, Melkor in this story creates the moon by ripping a chunk of the Earth off and throwing it into space...

Maybe that was rejected also because he didn't intend Melkor to be that powerful? thumb up

Once again, nope. It's pretty much explained why Tolkien got rid of the story. Basically, the Elves venerate and cherish the moon while the servants of evil fear and hate it; so it wouldn't make sense for Melkor to create it.

Kadan
Incorrect the sun is not a boat, its a fruit that comes from the two trees of Valinor. you really don't know what the **** your talking about

Kadan
What your talking about is Tolkiens round world version of his story Ares

Kadan
Anyway, Melkor really does destroy the sun and the moon, it isn't some legend and the like, but the sun isn't exactly like ours, but is is a massive ball containing a large amount of light energy

Kadan
Tulkas is the best warrior of the Valar, and is physically the strongest. anyway I don't see how its bad losing to Tulkas, when your weakened, its not called being a pussy. Have you even read the Silmarillion and the books of middle earth's history? because the way your acting I'd say your a two year old that hasn't even touched those books Neme.
Now I think I'm going to dig up my large archive of Tolkien books for the Sillmarillion and the other history of middle earth books, very soon

NemeBro
Incorrect the sun is not a boat, its a fruit that comes from the two trees of Valinor. you really don't know what the **** your talking about The fruit provides the radiance, but the boat, driven by Arien, is the vessel that travels the skies.

The sun is a boat. And so is the moon.

At least some of the stars are also boats.

Tolkien liked boats.

NemeBro
Tulkas is the best warrior of the Valar, and is physically the strongest. anyway I don't see how its bad losing to Tulkas, when your weakened, its not called being a pussy. Have you even read the Silmarillion and the books of middle earth's history? because the way your acting I'd say your a two year old that hasn't even touched those books Neme.
Now I think I'm going to dig up my large archive of Tolkien books for the Sillmarillion and the other history of middle earth books, very soon I'm pretty sure I've already brought up what I've read, and Morgoth was definitely a pussy, but can you be quiet? The adults have things to discuss.

NemeBro
Originally posted by ares834
Nope. At this time Tolkien was trying to create a more cosmologically correct ME. For example, the Sun was around from the beginning and it was far larger than Arda. Heck, Melkor in this story creates the moon by ripping a chunk of the Earth off and throwing it into space...

All right, that's cool, but it isn't canon. Which is another way of saying I don't give a **** about what this hypothetical Melkor did in this hypothetical Arda. If it was deliberately rejected, rather than just something not implemented, the amount of ****s I give basically don't exist.

So he didn't is what you're saying?

It's not really a feat if he didn't do it in canon tho.

Also how big was it?

Kadan
True, but its still largely more a fruit then a boat, since the fruit is what makes it what it is, hence it being a fruit

Kadan
You know, you really have no idea of what the **** your talking about

Kadan
I ****ing started this thread, I can do what the **** I want

ares834
All right, that's cool, but it isn't canon. Which is another way of saying I don't give a **** about what this hypothetical Melkor did in this hypothetical Arda. If it was deliberately rejected, rather than just something not implemented, the amount of ****s I give basically don't exist.

Tolkien rejected the published Silmarillion as well.

Also how big was it?

It was the size of the moon... The whole reason Tolkien was rewriting the Silmarillion was to make it cosmologically accurate.

Kadan
Why in the **** is everyone fighting over something this thread isn't even about?

Kadan
I'm pretty sure I've already brought up what I've read, and Morgoth was definitely a pussy, but can you be quiet? The adults have things to discuss. confused
laughing
rolling on floor laughing
roll eyes (sarcastic)
smokin'
Happy Dance
laughing out loud
cool wink
Hey Nemebro, be quit, the adults here have a lot of things to do other then listening to a baby. evil face

ArtificialGlory
confused
laughing
rolling on floor laughing
roll eyes (sarcastic)
smokin'
Happy Dance
laughing out loud
cool wink
Hey Nemebro, be quit, the adults here have a lot of things to do other then listening to a baby. evil face

Wow, NemeBro managed to strip you off your dignity in only a couple of pages.

Kadan
Nah he didn't, if he had, I would've actually bothered to write properly

Kadan
Though I have to admit, he kinda pissed me of, dude acts like his word is law and that he knows everything. When he clearly doesn't

NemeBro
wvJiYrRcfQo

Kadan
Wow, someone has a massive ego

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.