Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lestov16
The entire human military from James Cameron's Avatar must face the combined forces of Skynet. Skynet can not hack their tech.
Bloodlusted deathmatch in Manhattan
Who takes this?

The Spleen

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Spleen

The Spleen
Originally posted by quanchi112
How so ? Because they have orbital craft that can bombard Skynet from space.

I think.....

quanchi112
Because they have orbital craft that can bombard Skynet from space.

I think..... Doesn't that avoid the fight entirely ?

The Spleen
Doesn't that avoid the fight entirely ? The OP says the entire military from Avatar.

quanchi112
The OP says the entire military from Avatar. It takes place in Manhattan so they can't hover above earth otherwise they left the battlefield.

The Spleen
It takes place in Manhattan so they can't hover above earth otherwise they left the battlefield. Ah. I dunno then.

quanchi112
Ah. I dunno then. So you agree it isn't a viable tactic.

The Spleen
So you agree it isn't a viable tactic. It would be if the battleground allowed it, but obviously it doesn't.

Wait, are the TX and T1000 in this fight?

quanchi112
It would be if the battleground allowed it, but obviously it doesn't.

Wait, are the TX and T1000 in this fight? Why wouldn't they be ? How fair would it be for one entire force against another that is incomplete ?

The Spleen
Why wouldn't they be ? How fair would it be for one entire force against another that is incomplete ? OK, then skynet rapes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.