Quinlan Vos vs. Darth Angral

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Force, sabers, all out

Nephthys
Angral. Vos isn't Council level material.

Based
Neither was Angral.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Based
Neither was Angral.
Angral killed a Council member....beat him pretty handily twice. I guess most people assume Orgus is pushover considering Tython, but this implies that Bengel is not a formidable opponent, which not even the masters support, and that Orgus actually fights him, which is never said.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Based
Neither was Angral.

Angral was offered a place on the Dark Council and defeated a Jedi High Council member.

DarthAnt66
http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20060528151613/jedipedia/de/images/b/bc/Yarael_poof.jpg

Nephthys
I have no idea who that is.

Orgus Din was the Jedi's most veteran and battle-hardened member and he casually collapsed a cave with TK.

deathslash
Originally posted by Nephthys

Orgus Din was the Jedi's most veteran and battle-hardened member and he casually collapsed a cave with TK. Let's completely ignore that Quinlan beat Sora Bulq and Master Kruhkt

PTforthewin

Orgus Din was the Jedi's most veteran and battle-hardened member and he casually collapsed a cave with TK. u don't know who that is? It's Yareal poof

Q99

Yarael Poof, pre-CW Jedi council member who was around during Phantom Menace.

And while he's not too physically, he's known for being skilled at illusions, the talent starting fires with TK, and battle meditation.

Nephthys
Originally posted by deathslash
Let's completely ignore that Quinlan beat Sora Bulq and Master Kruhkt

He was also owned by Kolar. Kruhkt was going easy on him and Bulq was a similarly circumstantial victory.

NewGuy01
Agen defeated Vos early in his story arc.

And I don't know what you mean about K'Kruhk going easy on Vos, he got stomped hard.

And truthfully, it was Sora's winning against Vos that was circumstantial. Vos was fighting an inner conflict at the same time and it largely hindered him, to the point where he stopped responding to the fight entirely. I still believe Sora was likely the superior, though.

Nephthys
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Agen defeated Vos early in his story arc.

And I don't know what you mean about K'Kruhk going easy on Vos, he got stomped hard.

And truthfully, it was Sora's winning against Vos that was circumstantial. Vos was fighting an inner conflict at the same time and it largely hindered him, to the point where he stopped responding to the fight entirely. I still believe Sora was likely the superior, though.

Did he improve afterwards?

K'Kruhk was merely trying to incapacitate him. Anyway, I've heard that the fight was close?

Yeah, the entire fight was circumstantial. Bulq had Vos on his knees and only "lost" because he assumed he'd won and left himself open like a twit. It's not a good feat for either of them. So just saying "Vos beat Bulq" ignores how the actual fight played out.

NewGuy01
1.) I would say so, considering he underwent training from Count Dooku and Sora Bulq, becoming highly skilled in Vaapad, even choosing it as his new main lightsaber style.

2.) Not how I remember it. IIRC K'Kruhk engaged Vos, had his arm slashed off, was caught in a chokehold, and thrown out of a window all in a matter of a page or two.

3.) I agree.

deathslash
Originally posted by NewGuy01
2.) Not how I remember it. IIRC K'Kruhk engaged Vos, had his arm slashed off, was caught in a chokehold, and thrown out of a window all in a matter of a page or two.
That's actually not how it happened. Vos killed the senator, jumped out the window and onto a moving train, K'Kruhk followed, they had a brief clash of lightsabers, K'Kruhk punched Vos in the face (whilst reprimanding him for joining Dooku), then Vos got pissed off, picked up K'Kruhk with the force, and threw him in to moving traffic, K'Kruhk got hit by two cars and crashed into a platform below. After the fight, you could see that K'Kruhk was in a healing chamber and Mace Windu said he was lucky to still be alive.

Q99
Yea, K'Kruhk still had all his limbs ^^

NewGuy01
I was going completely off memory of a scan I only saw once over a year ago, give me a break! big grin I was pretty close.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.