´Superman (MOS) VS Abomination, Hulk (2008/2012), Hulk (2003), Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

danielgamer

Lestov16
They all get dismembered with heat vision

DrDeadpool
Originally posted by Lestov16
They all get dismembered with heat vision

What has heat vision done except destroying human made constructs ?

DrDeadpool
Apparently nothing ! So the team wins 10/10

Lestov16
Originally posted by DrDeadpool
What has heat vision done except destroying human made constructs ?

I didn't know humans built Zod's kryptonian-built intergalactic ship.

Werewolf582
Superman should

DrDeadpool
Originally posted by Lestov16
I didn't know humans built Zod's kryptonian-built intergalactic ship.

OK I had forgot about that one scene but doesn't even begin to imply heat vision will cut these guys , specially Thor since he is from an advanced race himself so please don't overrate this heat vision.

Zack Fair
I dunno. Kind of a lot of bricks, eventhough 2008 bricks are weaksauce and get owned really fast. They might prove to last long enough as shields for team Avengers to ground and subdue Supes.

Tattoos N Scars
Abomination and Norton Hulk are easily dispatcged. Ang Lee Hulk was much faster and stronger, could give Supes a tussle. Thor is much more diverse, but not nearly as fast as Superman. Ang Lee Hulk and Thor might take some wins, but Supes could take a few wins himself.

Lestov16
Abomination and MCU Hulk get heat-visioned. Bana Hulk gets thrown into orbit and dies from suffocation. Thor's hammer might be able to do some damage, but we'll never know because there is no way in hell that Thor will tag Supes, who in turn will speedblitz punch him across several continents until he's KOed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.