Kronos (Wrath of the Titans) vs Godzilla (2014 film)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

danielgamer
Kronos (Wrath of the Titans) vs Godzilla (2014 film)

Lestov16
Can we get a height and mass measurement for Kronos? That will likely be the determining factor, since due to Godzilla withstanding the temperature of a nuke, the heat of Kronos' lava shouldn't be a hindrance.

Tattoos N Scars
I imagine Kronos is much bigger than Godzilla. He's an elemental god though. I doubt Godzilla could really hurt him. Perseus needed the merged weapons of the three most powerful gods just to put him down. Kronos doesn't really have any feats, so can't really make much if an argument for him, except implied power.

Mindship
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
I imagine Kronos is much bigger than Godzilla. He's an elemental god though. I doubt Godzilla could really hurt him. Perseus needed the merged weapons of the three most powerful gods just to put him down. Kronos doesn't really have any feats, so can't really make much if an argument for him, except implied power. This. But forging ahead for the hell of it, I'm inclined to give this to Kronos. I can't imagine he'd put up less of a fight than the mutos, and they had Godzilla on the ropes at one point.

DTM
Im pretty sure Kronos is bigger and overall more powerful than Godzilla. According to the film, if unchecked Kronos has the power to scatter the earth across the universe, and actually helped create the planet itself (thats noticeably more powerful than Godzilla).

Epicurus
Kronos wins.

quanchi112
Kronos wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.