Obi-Wan Kenobi vs Darth Wyyrlok

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nephthys
The fight takes place on Kamino.

Peak versions.

NewGuy01
Kenobi, he's faster, vastly more skilled, and the more cunning of the two. Wyyrlok has powerful Force lightning, but I'm not convinced that Kenobi couldn't block it with hi saber in a similar fashion to AotC, and Wyyrlok's TK feats are inferior to Obi-Wan's.

If Wyyrlok gets the chance to cast his illusions at some point in the fight, he has a good chance considering his illusions are powerful enough to physically harm his opponents, but it isn't a n entirely game-changing position. Not sure how Kenobi would fare against a memory walk, though.

Nephthys
I see no reason to think Kenobi could block lightning powerful enough to shatter stone pillars, at least not easily at all.

Also, personally I don't see Kenobi winning with lightsabers. He's not aggressive enough to overwhelm someone who'd prefer to disengage and attack with the Force.

Q99
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Kenobi, he's faster, vastly more skilled, and the more cunning of the two.

Vastly more skilled? Wyyrlok was able to engage Krayt in a duel on good terms. Kenobi greatly respected and was worried about A'Sharad Hett's skill and while he beat Hett decisively, it was not without being bloodied.

Yes. Two skilled non-aggressive lightsaber fighters is going to take some time. Force shall decide.

NewGuy01
Kenobi can fight very aggressively when the situation calls for it.

Nephthys
Yeah, but he's not good enough at it to beat Wyyrlok with his offense.

NewGuy01
I disagree, it worked well enough against Maul and Savage.

Nephthys
Obi-Wan was fighting on the defense, since they attacked him, so.......

Plus they weren't trying to kill him.

carthage
Kenobi should have this imo.

Had Wyyrlok better TK feats I'd give it to him

Q99
Originally posted by NewGuy01
I disagree, it worked well enough against Maul and Savage.

Rather, it worked well against Savage. Maul still has both his arms smile

Wyyrlok's a very strong duelist, a saber duel between them is likely to last a long time and I'm not entirely sure who'd win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.