Khan vs. Predator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Predator can only use his fists and his stabbing weapon.. Khan gets a knife and a machete .. Predator is from the first movie.. who wins

quanchi112
Khan stomps.

Stealth Moose
Predator rapes and then offers him some candy.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
Predator rapes and then offers him some candy. Watch the movies and get back to work. Your replies are silly.

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by quanchi112
Watch the movies and get back to work. Your replies are silly.

I have watched the movies bro. Predator killed two groups of Spec Ops. Khan has no chance.

quanchi112
I have watched the movies bro. Predator killed two groups of Spec Ops. Khan has no chance. Due to being a complete unknown and due to his long ranged plasma cannon. He fought one man hand to hand who was aware and he lacked skill and kinda died.

Khan doesn't need the weapons here to beat the life from the Predator.

Stealth Moose
Due to being a complete unknown and due to his long ranged plasma cannon. He fought one man hand to hand who was aware and he lacked skill and kinda died.

Khan doesn't need the weapons here to beat the life from the Predator.

He viciously overpowered Arnold Schwarzeneggar, who is ridiculously strong. Khan got his face beat in by Spock.

He loses.

quanchi112
He viciously overpowered Arnold Schwarzeneggar, who is ridiculously strong. Khan got his face beat in by Spock.

He loses. Khan is far stronger and more skilled. The predator laid into Dutch and failed to even critically injure or ko him. Predator's punches were sloppy.

laughing out loud Comparing Dutch to Khan.

Khan crushes the Predator's skull.

DrDeadpool
If Arnold could don't it, Khan who is far smarter and stronger than Arnold will do it.

DrDeadpool
Originally posted by DrDeadpool
If Arnold could do it, Khan who is far smarter and stronger than Arnold will do it.

DrDeadpool
Lol my phone has got mad buy anyway as I said Khan wins.

Lestov16
I'm going to have to give this one to Khan.

Tattoos N Scars
Pred rips his spine and skull out for a trophy

/thread

Lestov16
Nah. Predator suffers from 80's-choreography slowness. Khan will eviscerate him.

Tattoos N Scars
The only advantage Khan has is fighting speed. Pred still trumps him in strength and experience. The Predator's job is to kill and to do it efficiently. It may not be easy for Pred, but I think he takes the win if he doesn't mess around. Arnold would have been dead if the Pred went for the kill instead of relenting just to play around and taunt Arnold.

Lestov16
IDK. Khan was pretty beastly. Tanked Kirk's hits as well as Predator did Arnold's. Speed to near-teleport away from Kirk and co. when they were sneaking on Marcus' ship. Durability to survive crashing his ship into San Fran and engaging in a foot chase afterwards. Took several stun bolts to take him down. Khan is definitely a superhuman.

I don't think this will be as easy for Predator as his other prey. I'll give Khan 6.5-7/10

K-Dog
Kahn wins a weapon fight due to speed. Fist fight maybe not. His healing factor does help him a bit though for punches though. Healing is not fast enough for knives, but his speed lets him get stabs in faster which negates the size and strength difference anyway.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
The only advantage Khan has is fighting speed. Pred still trumps him in strength and experience. The Predator's job is to kill and to do it efficiently. It may not be easy for Pred, but I think he takes the win if he doesn't mess around. Arnold would have been dead if the Pred went for the kill instead of relenting just to play around and taunt Arnold. No, he doesn't. Predator failed to even ko a human after an extended fight. Playing around goes against your theory of him being an efficient killer. He is a hunter who shunts for sport. He doesn't go around killing babies. You seem to not grasp the role of the predator at all. Stick to catching bass, dude.

Tattoos N Scars
No, he doesn't. Predator failed to even ko a human after an extended fight. Playing around goes against your theory of him being an efficient killer. He is a hunter who shunts for sport. He doesn't go around killing babies. You seem to not grasp the role of the predator at all. Stick to catching bass, dude.

Stick to common sense, retard. Khan can't even beat Spock, much less a Predator. Your Khan wanking knows no bounds. Pred killed efficiently all through the movie until he spared Dutch, which was a fatal mistake no doubt. Pred will not do that in this fight. He doesn't run away like Khan does just to avoid getting his ass whipped by Spock.

Khan's a loser Wuan..deal with it. If he's such a badass, then explain how he helps beat Hulk and Thor in another thread. Explain how he beats Zohan.

You can't, huh?

Man up and atleast wank someone respectable, mama's boy.

quanchi112
Stick to common sense, retard. Khan can't even beat Spock, much less a Predator. Your Khan wanking knows no bounds. Pred killed efficiently all through the movie until he spared Dutch, which was a fatal mistake no doubt. Pred will not do that in this fight. He doesn't run away like Khan does just to avoid getting his ass whipped by Spock.

Khan's a loser Wuan..deal with it. If he's such a badass, then explain how he helps beat Hulk and Thor in another thread. Explain how he beats Zohan.

You can't, huh?

Man up and atleast wank someone respectable, mama's boy. Khan had Spock beat. Uhura and a gun don't make it a fair fight. Context, dummy.

Spock is also stronger and more skilled in hand to hand than Dutch or the Predator. He hunted them. He wasn't killing them efficiently. His purpose is to hunt not pick everyone off before they can blink.

Quit bringing up other ideas irrelevant to this thread.

Leave Lestov the resident mama's boy out of this.

Khan stomps someone who failed to even ko a human being with all out punches.

laughing out loud

Robtard
6/10 Predator.

Omega Vision
Khan for the majority.

I'm guessing the Predator can't cloak because you only gave him his wristblades. If he had his cloak this would be much more interesting and I'd see the predator taking the majority.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Robtard
6/10 Predator. Based on ?

Robtard
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Khan for the majority.

I'm guessing the Predator can't cloak because you only gave him his wristblades. If he had his cloak this would be much more interesting and I'd see the predator taking the majority.

I was going to give more to Khan, but the Pred's are very durable. In P2, Predator took a shotgun at point blank and suffered no serious damage.

Stealth Moose
Evidence bro.

Omega Vision
The environment could also play an important role in this. I don't think we ever saw how Khan would handle himself in a jungle environment. Augments have enhanced senses, so a jungle might me be disorienting with all its smells and sounds.

By the same token, the Predator loses most advantages it might have if this is done in a desert like where Khan confronted the Klingons.

Tattoos N Scars
Khan had Spock beat. Uhura and a gun don't make it a fair fight. Context, dummy.

Spock is also stronger and more skilled in hand to hand than Dutch or the Predator. He hunted them. He wasn't killing them efficiently. His purpose is to hunt not pick everyone off before they can blink.

Quit bringing up other ideas irrelevant to this thread.

Leave Lestov the resident mama's boy out of this.

Khan stomps someone who failed to even ko a human being with all out punches.

laughing out loud

Apparently, you knos nothing about hunting, city boy. You think I, or any hunter for that matter, plays around with a deer before killing it? No..we pull the trigger when we have a killing shot. The Predator did the same prior to Dutch.

Spock is not as strong as a Predator, nor as skilled hand to hand. Evidence please?

Khan's a pussy, like you.

Deal with it.

Robtard
Based on ?

Watching all the films with Predators in them. Watching Space Seed, ST:WoK and ST:ID. Weighing in the strengths and weaknesses of the opponents and the weapons being used.

Stealth Moose
Predator mimics Spock's voice and Khan loses his shit.

quanchi112
Apparently, you knos nothing about hunting, city boy. You think I, or any hunter for that matter, plays around with a deer before killing it? No..we pull the trigger when we have a killing shot. The Predator did the same prior to Dutch.

Spock is not as strong as a Predator, nor as skilled hand to hand. Evidence please?

Khan's a pussy, like you.

Deal with it. This is about the Predator hunting not Homo sapiens you colossal idiot. We see the Predator spare prey before thus proving they don't just efficiently kill they hint.

Spock is stronger than this Predator and more skilled than someone not even strong enough to ko a person.

Khan wins. Stronger, cell regeneration leading to quicker recovery time, and greater skill.

You need to calm down, hillbilly.

quanchi112
Watching all the films with Predators in them. Watching Space Seed, ST:WoK and ST:ID. Weighing in the strengths and weaknesses of the opponents and the weapons being used. What does space seed or wrath of khan have to do with anything here since it is a different character ?

Why watch all of the films with the predators in them and not just the first one. It's like comparing every human being with some fat out of weight specimen and acting like they don't differ at all.

Khan can recover faster, use greater skill, and is stronger by far than this one who failed to ko a normal human being.

smile

Stealth Moose
Spock is stronger than this Predator and more skilled than someone not even strong enough to ko a person.

Pred lifted Arnold by the neck easily with one hand under his chin.

Wut.

quanchi112
Pred lifted Arnold by the neck easily with one hand under his chin.

Wut. And failed to ko him with multiple attacks. What ?

Khan lets Kirk punch him and is unaffected. Kirk tired out. What ?

You're awful at debating. Stick to gifs, gif boy.

Tattoos N Scars
This is about the Predator hunting not Homo sapiens you colossal idiot. We see the Predator spare prey before thus proving they don't just efficiently kill they hint.

Khan wins. Stronger, cell regeneration leading to quicker recovery time, and greater skill.

You need to calm down, hillbilly.

You are a moron. No evidence Spock is stronger and more skilled than a Pred?
Gotcha!! Quit talking out of your ass idiot. This is only the Predator from the first movie. When did he spare someone else worth hunting?

Don't pretend you can debate this topic when you know nothing about hunting. Predator used the basics of any human hunter, except he had more advanced weapons and was hunting for sport, not food.

Quit making an ass of yourself.

Stealth Moose
And failed to ko him with multiple attacks. What ?

Khan lets Kirk punch him and is unaffected. Kirk tired out. What ?

You're awful at debating. Stick to gifs, gif boy.

Arnold was sent flying with a single punch. Stop selectively remembering.

Spock rapes Khan.

Watch that fight. Khan is not that much faster than the Predator, and he struggles to lift Spock who weights much less than Dutch. Predator also sent Dutch flying farther with a single backhand than did Khan send Spock.

Also, Spock beat Khan's ass. /fap.

Robtard
What does space seed or wrath of khan have to do with anything here since it is a different character ?

Why watch all of the films with the predators in them and not just the first one. It's like comparing every human being with some fat out of weight specimen and acting like they don't differ at all.

Khan can recover faster, use greater skill, and is stronger by far than this one who failed to ko a normal human being.

smile

Same character at root, actually. To be more knowledgeable. Even using just Predator and ID, it's still 6/10.

-Khan can't recover from being gutted and decapitated, which is what Pradator wrist blades do.

-Where has Khan shown greater skill with a blade?

-Khan isn't stronger(at least in upper-body strength/striking). Khan sent a human up a couple feet (the Dreadnaught fight), Predator sent Arnold flying way back with a simple backhand.

edit: I see SM already pwned the strength issue.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I'm not seeing how Khan is stronger than the Predator... Where is that line of logic coming from?

I thought about giving Pred cloaking but I thought that would be too unfair... Fight will take place in the jungle though

Stealth Moose
Same character at root, actually. To be more knowledgeable. Even using just Predator and ID, it's still 6/10.

-Khan can't recover from being gutted and decapitated, which is what Pradator wrist blades do.

-Khan isn't stronger(at least in upper-body strength/striking). Khan sent a human up a couple feet (the Dreadnaught fight), Predator sent Arnold flying way back with a simple backhand.

edit: I see SM already pwned the strength issue.

Tagteam mode, engage.

Robtard
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
I'm not seeing how Khan is stronger than the Predator... Where is that line of logic coming from?

Khan is about 5 times stronger than a normal human. Yautja in general seem to be greater than that.

The Augments in Star Trek Enterprise where above Khan due to Soong's tampering.

quanchi112
Arnold was sent flying with a single punch. Stop selectively remembering.

Spock rapes Khan.

Watch that fight. Khan is not that much faster than the Predator, and he struggles to lift Spock who weights much less than Dutch. Predator also sent Dutch flying farther with a single backhand than did Khan send Spock.

Also, Spock beat Khan's ass. /fap. Sent backwards isn't koing someone. I said koing. Are you dumb ?

Yes, Spock used her nerve pinch to keep himself in the fight as best he could. He was full of rage and still beaten down and at Khan's mercy about to have his skill crushed when his gf and a phaser had to intervene.

Khan sent Spock way back at multiple points in time. Spock is stronger than Dutch as well.

Khan won. Acting like he wasn't in control or dominating is well being you.

quanchi112

edit: I see SM already pwned the strength issue. No, they aren't. They are vastly different just like humans are different than one another.

Khan won't be hit by them. He is too slow with those.

Khan doesn't need a blade. He has shown great skill with bladed weapons against the Klingons you dummy.

Khan sent Spock back, another person back many feet not toe you dummy, and crushing a skull which is greater than knocking someone back with a backhand.

quanchi112

I thought about giving Pred cloaking but I thought that would be too unfair... Fight will take place in the jungle though Crushing a skull and easily koing people. This predator couldn't even ko Dutch. Weak.

quanchi112
You are a moron. No evidence Spock is stronger and more skilled than a Pred?
Gotcha!! Quit talking out of your ass idiot. This is only the Predator from the first movie. When did he spare someone else worth hunting?

Don't pretend you can debate this topic when you know nothing about hunting. Predator used the basics of any human hunter, except he had more advanced weapons and was hunting for sport, not food.

Quit making an ass of yourself. Did you see this predator throw punches ? Have you seen Spock fight ? You're slow.

He spared Dutch initially and disarmed to go hand to hand for sport, dummy.

Humans also don't disarm and take on animals hand to hand. Vastly different. I bet you never get anything when you hunt, hillbilly.

Robtard
No, they aren't. They are vastly different just like humans are different than one another.

Khan won't be hit by them. He is too slow with those.

Khan doesn't need a blade. He has shown great skill with bladed weapons against the Klingons you dummy.

Khan sent Spock back, another person back many feet not toe you dummy, and crushing a skull which is greater than knocking someone back with a backhand.

That was a non sequitor response. So best to ignore.

Khan is no speedster. Spock is no speedster. Spock hit Khan. iirc, even the regular human security guard aboard the Dreadnaught hit Khan, though it did no damage.

Saying Khan can win without weapons is more Khan wanking. He threw a blade twice at close opponents and slashed one Klingon. Yeah, "great skill".

He kicked Spock back a few feet and then he tossed/rolled Spock several feet, that is not greater than sending 240ish lbs Dutch way back with a backhand. Stop lowballing the Predator and wanking Khan.

"Dummy", when he says "many feet not toe". You're already raging.

Tattoos N Scars
Did you see this predator throw punches ? Have you seen Spock fight ? You're slow.

He spared Dutch initially and disarmed to go hand to hand for sport, dummy.

Humans also don't disarm and take on animals hand to hand. Vastly different. I bet you never get anything when you hunt, hillbilly.

Quan, quit with the insults. You are terrible at them. I am a fisherman and hillbilly. Why would that offend me? I'm not ashamed of who I am.

I bet if you worked your shoulders as much as your mouth, they wouldn't look so weak. But, as much as you post here and on other boards, it is apparent you spend more time working your fingers than your shoulders.
Hell, you monitor this board full time which means no life, no girlfriend, and no time at the gym.

I'll concede the argument jyst to shut you up. Winning debates is damn sure not important to me like it is to you.

quanchi112
That was a non sequitor response. So best to ignore.

Khan is no speedster. Spock is no speedster. Spock hit Khan. iirc, even the regular human security guard aboard the Dreadnaught hit Khan, though it did no damage.

Saying Khan can win without weapons is more Khan wanking. He threw a blade twice at close opponents and slashed one Klingon. Yeah, "great skill".

He kicked Spock back a few feet and then he tossed/rolled Spock several feet, that is not greater than sending 240lbs Dutch way back with a backhand.

"Dummy" when he says "many feet not toe". You're already raging. Saying any species are all equal to one another especially humanoids is stupid.

They are both faster than the predator. Let the Predator hit him. He hit Dutch over 8 times. I'll post the video after I count out the attacks and laugh since he didn't even critically injure Dutch.

That is far greater especially coupled with the probability of him ever landing a very slow backhand to Khan. Dutch was in awe and was just getting hit left and right. He still wasn't ko'd or beaten and walked away with no critical injuries. Says the man who spells umbrella like this unbrella.

quanchi112
Quan, quit with the insults. You are terrible at them. I am a fisherman and hillbilly. Why would that offend me? I'm not ashamed of who I am.

I bet if you worked your shoulders as much as your mouth, they wouldn't look so weak. But, as much as you post here and on other boards, it is apparent you spend more time working your fingers than your shoulders.
Hell, you monitor this board full time which means no life, no girlfriend, and no time at the gym.

I'll concede the argument jyst to shut you up. Winning debates is damn sure not important to me like it is to you. That is the problem with hillbillies they don't know when to be ashamed. People all over mock you and your lack of hygiene, lifestyle, etc.

Dude, I get no complaints. Again, just relax. You are upset again. Go back into hiding already you coward.

I'm better than you as in better looking, smarter, higher post counter, better physique, hotter gf, and in fantastic cardio shape.

smile

Khan wins, easily.

Robtard
Saying any species are all equal to one another especially humanoids is stupid.

They are both faster than the predator. Let the Predator hit him. He hit Dutch over 8 times. I'll post the video after I count out the attacks and laugh since he didn't even critically injure Dutch.

That is far greater especially coupled with the probability of him ever landing a very slow backhand to Khan. Dutch was in awe and was just getting hit left and right. He still wasn't ko'd or beaten and walked away with no critical injuries. Says the man who spells umbrella like this unbrella.

And you moved from a non sequitur to a strawman.

Not all that much faster. So Dutch is a total badass.

It's a good thing then this isn't a fist fight, the Predator has blades. Read the OP, so you don't go on another irrelevant rant and waste my time. Thanks.

quanchi112
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_eF8OJmB6kY

I count over fifteen attacks he lands on Dutch. Dutch is just getting hit with the full force of the Predators attacks here. Hell, Khan could sit back and let him punch him until his arm weakens. This predator is weak sauce.

smile

quanchi112
And you moved from a non sequitur to a strawman.

Not all that much faster. So Dutch is a total badass.

It's a good thing then this isn't a fist fight, the Predator has blades. Read the OP, so you don't go on another irrelevant rant and waste my time. Thanks. Dutch is still far less than Khan whose cellular regeneration makes him superhuman.

Yes, I am glad to hear you concede the strength argument and now focus on the blades. Khan is faster and completely annihilates the sloppy, slow Predator.

Khan for the rage stomp.

Lestov16
That is the problem with hillbillies they don't know when to be ashamed. People all over mock you and your lack of hygiene, lifestyle, etc.

Dude, I get no complaints. Again, just relax. You are upset again. Go back into hiding already you coward.

I'm better than you as in better looking, smarter, higher post counter, better physique, hotter gf, and in fantastic cardio shape.

smile

Khan wins, easily.

you know, I am curious, and this is no joke or anything, what do you do for a living, Quan?

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by Lestov16
you know, I am curious, and this is no joke or anything, what do you do for a living, Quan?

He's a stunt face for Steve Buschemi and a stunt ass for Andy Serkis.

quanchi112
you know, I am curious, and this is no joke or anything, what do you do for a living, Quan? Dominate women. Full time gig at times.

Robtard
Dutch is still far less than Khan whose cellular regeneration makes him superhuman.

Yes, I am glad to hear you concede the strength argument and now focus on the blades. Khan is faster and completely annihilates the sloppy, slow Predator.

Khan for the rage stomp.

Proof Khan can recover/continue fighting from being gutted and having his spine removed? Cos that's what the Predator does. Film feats.

When you start your "concede" nonsense, I know you know you lost a point.

Yes, 4 out of 10 times.

Robtard

If you've noticed (I'm sure you have), Quan likes to use insults that he himself is. "Weak", "fat", "dummy", "can't get a real girl" etc. etc. etc.

So I'm fairly confident he works at a gas station, as he's levied that as some form of job-insult before.

quanchi112
Proof Khan can recover/continue fighting from being gutted and having his spine removed? Cos that's what the Predator does. Film feats.

When you start your "concede" nonsense, I know you know you lost a point.

Yes, 4 out of 10 times. You need to prove he can hit Khan with his wrist blades. I said if he chooses to punch Khan can tank his punches all day. You need to read and understand the words I use.

Khan, 10/10.

Khan is stronger, has bladed weapons for laws, cellular regeneration, higher skill level, and he's better looking than the Predator to boot.

Lestov16
Dominate women. Full time gig at times.

So you are so ashamed of your life you can't even tell me what your job is? Unless you're implying you're some kind of porn star or sex trafficker.

If you've noticed (I'm sure you have), Quan likes to use insults that he himself is. "Weak", "fat", "dummy", "can't get a real girl" etc. etc. etc.

So I'm fairly confident he works at a gas station, as he's levied that as some form of job-insult before.

The epitome of an insecure loser

quanchi112

So I'm fairly confident he works at a gas station, as he's levied that as some form of job-insult before. Stick to the topic. I don't take care of any family members and refer to that as my job.

Tattoos N Scars
That is the problem with hillbillies they don't know when to be ashamed. People all over mock you and your lack of hygiene, lifestyle, etc.

smile

Khan wins, easily.

Even if you are all those things, who gives a shit. Trust me when I tell you, no one on this site gives a shit. Unlike you, we have lives. You failed to mention money, mr. I live with my mom. You're pathetic. One who brags is usually lying.

Lestov16
He's a stunt face for Steve Buschemi and a stunt ass for Andy Serkis.

laughing out loud

Lestov16
Even if you are all those things, who gives a shit. Trust me when I tell you, no one on this site gives a shit. Unlike you, we have lives. You failed to mention money, mr. I live with my mom. You're pathetic. One who brags is usually lying.

He definitely is. Your analysis of him was so correct Freud and Jung would be bowing to you. No way does a dude who spends at least 80% of his day jerking off Khan on an internet board actually have any kind of respectable job, physique, or sexual partner.

quanchi112
So you are so ashamed of your life you can't even tell me what your job is? Unless you're implying you're some kind of porn star or sex trafficker.

The epitome of an insecure loser You are dreaming about me and now asking me questions. You're obsessed. Other people are noticing. You're pathetic.

quanchi112
Even if you are all those things, who gives a shit. Trust me when I tell you, no one on this site gives a shit. Unlike you, we have lives. You failed to mention money, mr. I live with my mom. You're pathetic. One who brags is usually lying. Yes, they do. They are obsessed with what I do.

That was mean. Lestov lives with his mom and lists her as his employer to boot. Kid also admitted to dreaming about me. I'm his entire world.

Robtard
You need to prove he can hit Khan with his wrist blades.

I said if he chooses to punch Khan can tank his punches all day. You need to read and understand the words I use.

Khan, 10/10.

Khan is stronger, has bladed weapons for laws, cellular regeneration, higher skill level, and he's better looking than the Predator to boot.

Already have. Khan can be hit by someone moving as fast as Zach Quinto can punch. You'll ignore this again.

Why would the Predator not use his blades in a MVF match? Stop being ridiculous.

"has bladed weapons for laws" Never change, Quan.

Lestov16
You are dreaming about me and now asking me questions. You're obsessed. Other people are noticing. You're pathetic.

You seriously can't tell me what your job is? Is it that repugnant?

Stealth Moose
Already have. Khan can be hit by someone moving as fast as Zach Quinto can punch. You'll ignore this again.

Why would the Predator not use his blades in a MVF match? Stop being ridiculous.

"has bladed weapons for laws" Never change, Quan.

Stealth Moose
You seriously can't tell me what your job is? Is it that repugnant?

He might be a sin eater.

Robtard
I don't take care of any family members and refer to that as my job.

Yeah... I said you probably work at a gas station, as you use that as some form of silly insult.

quanchi112

"has bladed weapons for laws" Never change, Quan. He is Spock in the film. Spock moves faster than the Predator and uses greater skill.

If he didn't like he didn't in the movie he wouldn't hurt Khan. Watch the movie in which he retracts and fights. Please watch the movies before debating.

I put up a clip and everything.

laughing out loud

quanchi112
Yeah... I said you probably work at a gas station, as you use that as some form of silly insult. The obsession is spreading. Geez.

Mindship
Predator can only use his fists and his stabbing weapon.. Khan gets a knife and a machete .. Predator is from the first movie.. who wins If this starts out with Khan in a jungle, and the Pred is already tracking him, I'm inclined to favor the Pred, whose stealth mode could well surprise Khan long enough to land a decisive blow. But if he survives that first attack intact, then I'm leaning towards Khan. He's faster, certainly a smaller target; this means -- with blades -- he'll be a highly maneuverable and deadly infighter.

Without blades, he loses. If he fights the Pred at a distance which favors the Predator's greater reach, he loses. His best bet is to get in close, closer than the Pred's optimal zone (where it can best articulate its limbs for h2h), and go straight in for the vitals -- again, assuming he survives the initial attack (my feeling is the Pred will strike first).

EDIT: Wait. No stealth mode, right? Then the Pred's best bet is to set traps.

quanchi112
You seriously can't tell me what your job is? Is it that repugnant? It is better than working for my mommy.

Lestov16
Yes, they do. They are obsessed with what I do.

That was mean. Lestov lives with his mom and lists her as his employer to boot. Kid also admitted to dreaming about me. I'm his entire world.

I know. I wish it could be like Emperor Joker. I kill you with a machete, you resurrect, I kill you again, and the process repeats. If I could do that, I'd never have to play another video game again.

Stealth Moose
It is better than working for my mommy.

Rather, she works so you can have a minivan and an iPad.

Lestov16
It is better than working for my mommy.

Apparently not if you're too pussified to say it

quanchi112
I know. I wish it could be like Emperor Joker. I kill you with a machete, you resurrect, I kill you again, and the process repeats. If I could do that, I'd never have to play another video game again. Let your obsession with me grow. Feed it, loser.

quanchi112
Rather, she works so you can have a minivan and an iPad. Your moms minivan. Get it right.

quanchi112
Apparently not if you're too pussified to say it Next thing you will ask for is my address. You're quite unstable.

Robtard
He is Spock in the film. Spock moves faster than the Predator and uses greater skill.

If he didn't like he didn't in the movie he wouldn't hurt Khan. Watch the movie in which he retracts and fights. Please watch the movies before debating.

I put up a clip and everything.

laughing out loud

No SFX was used to make Quinto appear to punch faster. Spock punched as fast as Quinto can.

You argument now: "The Predator will not use his wrist blades here!" Because you lost the blade argument.

Maybe make another thread with your special stipulations. This one is a blade fight, thanks.

quanchi112
No SFX was used to make Quinto appear to punch faster. Spock punched as fast as Quinto can.

You argument now: "The Predator will not use his wrist here!" Because you lost the blade argument.

Maybe make another thread with your special stipulations. This one is a blade fight, thanks. Which seemed faster than Kevin Peter Hall. smile

He didn't use it against Dutch. I posted the link.

He still has them but in character he likes to get physical. I posted proof. Watch the film or something.

Robtard
Which seemed faster than Kevin Peter Hall. smile

He didn't use it against Dutch. I posted the link.

He still has them but in character he likes to get physical. I posted proof. Watch the film or something.

If you want to have a Khan Vs Predator H2H fight, go make the thread. Trying to change the stipulations set in the OP because you lost is childish.

quanchi112
If you want to have a Khan Vs Predator H2H fight, go make the thread. Trying to change the stipulations set in the OP because you lost is childish. Quinto is faster than Kevin Peter Hall especially with all that stuff on him in the film.

I posted a link which is evidence. Quit crying about how he fights. I didn't film it.

smile

Stealth Moose
Your moms minivan. Get it right.

My mom's dead. Why do you hate on my mom bro? Are you an *******?

quanchi112
My mom's dead. Why do you hate on my mom bro? Are you an *******? She left me the minivan. Generous woman.

Stealth Moose
She left me the minivan. Generous woman.

Joke's on you. She owned a Monte Carlo.

But it has a trunk, so maybe you can still use it for nefarious deeds.

quanchi112
Joke's on you. She owned a Monte Carlo.

But it has a trunk, so maybe you can still use it for nefarious deeds. There are things you weren't aware of about your mother. Sorry, you had to hear it from me.

Lestov16
Next thing you will ask for is my address. You're quite unstable.

Nope. Just want to know your occupation.

quanchi112
Nope. Just want to know your occupation. I would have told you had you not drama about me. I can't trust anyone on this board anymore.

Stealth Moose
There are things you weren't aware of about your mother. Sorry, you had to hear it from me.

Yeah, she was generous to homeless kids all the time. You're welcome for the car and the can of tomato soup.

quanchi112
Yeah, she was generous to homeless kids all the time. You're welcome for the car and the can of tomato soup. Lestov got the tomato soup. He really appreciated it. He's hungry all the time.

Stealth Moose
Lestov got the tomato soup. He really appreciated it. He's hungry all the time.

Your mom gives him an appetite.

quanchi112
Your mom gives him an appetite. He only hangs out with his own mom. So that must have been a typo.

Lestov16
I would have told you had you not drama about me. I can't trust anyone on this board anymore.

laughing Alright, if you're going to be such a cowardly pussy, I'll leave it alone and just assume you have a job shoveling shit in sewers or something.

Also the fact that you are scared of strangers on an internet forum is hilarious.

quanchi112
laughing Alright, if you're going to be such a cowardly pussy, I'll leave it alone and just assume you have a job shoveling shit in sewers in something.

Also the fact that you are scared of strangers on an internet forum is hilarious. I don't shove your moms pooh in what you call the basement. Respect her privacy more.

Stealth Moose
laughing Alright, if you're going to be such a cowardly pussy, I'll leave it alone and just assume you have a job shoveling shit in sewers in something.

Also the fact that you are scared of strangers on an internet forum is hilarious.

He's a day care janitor.

quanchi112
He's a day care janitor. Who; Robbie ? I kinda knew it.

Stealth Moose
Who; Robbie ? I kinda knew it.

NO U.

Lestov16
I don't shove your moms pooh in what you call the basement. Respect her privacy more.

Your weak ass comebacks do nothing to detract from the fact that you are terrified of the people on KMC. You probably check under your bed for Robtard or Stealth Moose before you go to sleep.

Tattoos N Scars
He definitely is. Your analysis of him was so correct Freud and Jung would be bowing to you. No way does a dude who spends at least 80% of his day jerking off Khan on an internet board actually have any kind of respectable job, physique, or sexual partner.

Sad part is, nothing phases him. He is content with his lifestyle. If I was his dad, i'd make him join the military to toughen him up.

Lestov16
Pretty sure Quan's tenure in the military was already documented in the Gomer Pyle section of FMJ. Except for whereas Pyle eventually attacked his abusers, Quan cried like a little bytch and was dishonorably discharged.

Tattoos N Scars
Pretty sure Quan's tenure in the military was already documented in the Gomer Pyle section of FMJ. Except for whereas Pyle eventually attacked his abusers, Quan cried like a little bytch and was dishonorably discharged.

lol

Kotor3
Khan would last about 1 min before Predator got serious and rape him.

quanchi112
NO U. I don't know anyone with the first name, NO
Last name, U.

quanchi112
Sad part is, nothing phases him. He is content with his lifestyle. If I was his dad, i'd make him join the military to toughen him up. Like you could find a women to have sex with. You jokester you.

Tattoos N Scars
Like you could find a women to have sex with. You jokester you.

I'm married with kids, genius!

quanchi112
I'm married with kids, genius! I can picture her now. I bet she drinks a ton of Mountain Dew.

Tattoos N Scars
I can picture her now. I bet she drinks a ton of Mountain Dew.

Nah, but she can put away some beer. But, we go out and do adult things like that. You wouldn't know anything about that. I bet your ***** ass couldn't down one beer.

quanchi112
Nah, but she can put away some beer. But, we go out and do adult things like that. You wouldn't know anything about that. I bet your ***** ass couldn't down one beer. I rarely every do that. I unlike you don't avoid reality. Thats what the hicks do. Keep developing those vices and bragging about them.

Tattoos N Scars
I rarely every do that. I unlike you don't avoid reality. Thats what the hicks do. Keep developing those vices and bragging about them.

You avoid everything, Quan...especially getting a job. You spend all day in debate forums trolling. You have no money which means no hot chicks. They don't want your broke ass.

quanchi112
You avoid everything, Quan...especially getting a job. You spend all day in debate forums trolling. You have no money which means no hot chicks. They don't want your broke ass. Unlike you I don't have to pay women to go out with me.

Tattoos N Scars
Unlike you I don't have to pay women to go out with me.

Idiot. I'm married, did you not pick up on that?

quanchi112
Idiot. I'm married, did you not pick up on that? Thats how she fell in love.

Does your wife use dip ?

WildBantha88
im goin with Khan

Tattoos N Scars
Thats how she fell in love.

Does your wife use dip ?

Yeah, I transfer my skoal into her mouth when I kiss her. And yes, kissing a woman is great. Whenever the time comes for you to kiss a girl for the first time, you'll enjoy it..I promise. Unless you're gay, which you might be with all your man crushes.

By the way, I remember when you used to troll nvrbeenwithagirl, asking him to pm you pics of his cock because you didn't believe how big it was...now that was f'n gay as hell.

Lestov16
LOL

Robtard
By the way, I remember when you used to troll nvrbeenwithagirl, asking him to pm you pics of his cock because you didn't believe how big it was...now that was f'n gay as hell.

Wut

quanchi112
Yeah, I transfer my skoal into her mouth when I kiss her. And yes, kissing a woman is great. Whenever the time comes for you to kiss a girl for the first time, you'll enjoy it..I promise. Unless you're gay, which you might be with all your man crushes.

By the way, I remember when you used to troll nvrbeenwithagirl, asking him to pm you pics of his cock because you didn't believe how big it was...now that was f'n gay as hell. Chew us gross. You hicks all seem alike in loving habits that destroy you.

That is probably Lestov considering he dreams about men.

Tattoos N Scars
Chew us gross. You hicks all seem alike in loving habits that destroy you.

That is probably Lestov considering he dreams about men.

Deny it all you want, gay boy. You asked to see another man's cock about 5 yrs ago in the comic vs. forum. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

quanchi112
Deny it all you want, gay boy. You asked to see another man's cock about 5 yrs ago in the comic vs. forum. Not that there is anything wrong with that. Your libel defamation is about as silly as your choice for a sig. You obsessing over this old time poster is all too telling.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Now I see there is some desperate reaching going on here... Now Quan says the Predator won't use his blades LOL... I gave him the blades and the knife to Khan... for the purposes of this thread they use them. Why on earth would I give him blades so he would just put them away... This isn't a movie where a plot needs to have the main character win. Both fight for the kill. Period.

quanchi112
Now I see there is some desperate reaching going on here... Now Quan says the Predator won't use his blades LOL... I gave him the blades and the knife to Khan... for the purposes of this thread they use them. Why on earth would I give him blades so he would just put them away... This isn't a movie where a plot needs to have the main character win. Both fight for the kill. Period. He avoids the slower, lumbering Predator then. Very simple. Khan is faster and highly skilled with bladed weapons. Khan wins any way you look at it.

Dramatic Gecko
Khan beats this particular Predator who never showed the lighting quick reflexes of the Shuriken Wielding Predator. Jungle predator only got camo working for him, and if its in the jungle, Khan will pick up on heat vision soon enough.

KuRuPT Thanosi
YOu can use the predator from either No. 1 or No. 2... That was my intention.. I just didn't want any predators from Alien vs. Predator or Predators to be used. Feats from No. 1 or 2 Predator movies are ok

Time Immemorial
Now I see there is some desperate reaching going on here... Now Quan says the Predator won't use his blades LOL... I gave him the blades and the knife to Khan... for the purposes of this thread they use them. Why on earth would I give him blades so he would just put them away... This isn't a movie where a plot needs to have the main character win. Both fight for the kill. Period.

This coming from your idea that a nuclear reactor produces more concussive force then the world engine right? Your logic is a mess.

quanchi112
YOu can use the predator from either No. 1 or No. 2... That was my intention.. I just didn't want any predators from Alien vs. Predator or Predators to be used. Feats from No. 1 or 2 Predator movies are ok Mid thread tampering. Oh how wonderful. The best part is you picked the Predator Danny Glover killed.

laughing out loud

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
This coming from your idea that a nuclear reactor produces more concussive force then the world engine right? Your logic is a mess.

I never said any such thing... I said name me ONE FEAT from MOS that produced more force than Shaw was shown absorbing. You claimed Shaw would be overloaded. I said shaw absorbed a nuclear reactor effortlessly... So obviously it would take WAY WAY more than that to overload him if he did that easily. You came back with the World Engine feat.. which isn't more. Look at the damage it caused? It was barely damaging ANYTHING with each pulse.. pulse after pulse and most of the city is still standing.. it was just slowly slowly doing more damage and widening the radius. A nuclear bomb would've leveled that city in one shot... Multiple shots form the world engine was barely doing anything to the terrain. See how that works? now prove it does more damage than a nuclear bomb when we see the exactly opposite. on screen

Time Immemorial
I never said any such thing... I said name me ONE FEAT from MOS that produced more force than Shaw was shown absorbing. You claimed Shaw would be overloaded. I said shaw absorbed a nuclear reactor effortlessly... So obviously it would take WAY WAY more than that to overload him if he did that easily. You came back with the World Engine feat.. which isn't more. Look at the damage it caused? It was barely damaging ANYTHING with each pulse.. pulse after pulse and most of the city is still standing.. it was just slowly slowly doing more damage and widening the radius. A nuclear bomb would've leveled that city in one shot... Multiple shots form the world engine was barely doing anything to the terrain. See how that works? now prove it does more damage than a nuclear bomb when we see the exactly opposite. on screen

I never claimed once he was overloaded. There was no damage on that side cause there was nothing around to destroy. Duh!

KuRuPT Thanosi
I'm TALKING ABOUT THE SIDE WITH THE CITY UNDER IT.. WATCH THE DAMN FILM... It fight pulse after pulse and barely anything was destroyed... it just kept on GRADUALLY expanding the damage outward and the area kept getting bigger and bigger. Pulse after pulse couldn't do what a nuclear bomb does in one shot. Now, i'm waiting on that proof now that it does more damage

Time Immemorial
I'm TALKING ABOUT THE SIDE WITH THE CITY UNDER IT.. WATCH THE DAMN FILM... It fight pulse after pulse and barely anything was destroyed... it just kept on GRADUALLY expanding the damage outward and the area kept getting bigger and bigger. Pulse after pulse couldn't do what a nuclear bomb does in one shot. Now, i'm waiting on that proof now that it does more damage

Hmm entire city destroyed from world engine.

Shaw amping from the core-zero damage...

Where was the nuclear bomb?

KuRuPT Thanosi
Only the entire city WASN"T destroyed... not even close to all of it being destroyed. It fired pulse after pulse and it barely did much of anything except GRADUALLY increase the radius of destruction. Now.. all the nuclear energy shaw absorbed... imagine him unleashing it... The entire city and more is LEVELED IN ONE SHOT.

Time Immemorial
Only the entire city WASN"T destroyed... not even close to all of it being destroyed. It fired pulse after pulse and it barely did much of anything except GRADUALLY increase the radius of destruction. Now.. all the nuclear energy shaw absorbed... imagine him unleashing it... The entire city and more is LEVELED IN ONE SHOT.

What destruction feats does the nuclear core from shows submarine have? I'm still waiting for your evidence on that one as none was produced.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I'm still waiting to see where the entire city was leveled like you claim.. It wasn't.. but even if it was (which it wasn't lol) that was after pulse after pulse... What is so impressive about that?

Time Immemorial
I'm still waiting to see where the entire city was leveled like you claim.. It wasn't.. but even if it was (which it wasn't lol) that was after pulse after pulse... What is so impressive about that?

How about we talk about this in the right thread.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=594948&pagenumber=17#post14730860

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.