10 Reborns VS Kit Fisto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PTforthewin
10 reborns (reborns are dark side adepts that served under desann and later tavion) VS Kit Fisto

Q99
Hm, Reborn were apparently fairly strong, thanks to tapping into the valley of the Jedi effectively multiplying their force potential. They may come out on top on this, though with heavy casualties.

NewGuy01
Kyle Katarn slaughters these guys in dozens. Fisto wins.

Q99
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Kyle Katarn slaughters these guys in dozens. Fisto wins.

Didn't Kyle Katarn slaughter them sequentially? Fisto could certainly do that, but that's not exactly the situation.

There's a big difference between taking on dozens, a few at a time, and a large number all at once.

Mobbed 10 on 1 is a very rough fight even for a council member. Much rougher than 2-3 a number of times in a row.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Q99
Hm, Reborn were apparently fairly strong, thanks to tapping into the valley of the Jedi effectively multiplying their force potential. They may come out on top on this, though with heavy casualties.
Multiplying zero Force potential still creates zero. They, much like the Disciples, were mostly non-Force Sensitives to begin with. They were amped up sure, but most of their strength comes from gameplay mechanics. And Kyle is not even at full power at this point. It's not comparable. Finally, Reborn is the faction name, they aren't all mega powerful, even in game. Pretty much every none named NPC with a lightsaber in game is a Reborn. They aren't anything. They are weak. They are foder. Fisto should destroy here.

UltimateAnomaly
It also helps that Fisto is a master of Shii-Cho. The style best suited for mutiple opponents/weapons.

E.G. Like when he fought Grievous.

Nephthys
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Multiplying zero Force potential still creates zero.

Everyone has some Force connection bro. Just not enough for actual training. They're called non-force sensitive because thats literal: they simply aren't sensitive to the Force.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Nephthys
Everyone has some Force connection bro. Just not enough for actual training. They're called non-force sensitive because thats literal: they simply aren't sensitive to the Force.
I didn't mean it that way. I mean obviously they had some since the VotJ worked on them. I was just being needless dramatic in my word choice.

Q99
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Multiplying zero Force potential still creates zero. They, much like the Disciples, were mostly non-Force Sensitives to begin with. They were amped up sure, but most of their strength comes from gameplay mechanics.

The description on wookiepedia makes them out to be at least a match for rank-and-file Jedi.

Though if you're right, and they're lower than that, that would of course change my vote.

I view 7~8 or so rank and file Jedi or sith *all at once* as a combat a strong warrior type council member can very well lose.

If the Reborn are below a rank-and-file Jedi, then Fisto will win.

Nephthys
Reborns have nowhere near the training that a real Jedi or Sith would have.

Q99
Yea, so I'll change my vote. Fisto kills 'em all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.