Colossus vs. Titania

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
What do you think?

juggernaut74
Didn't these two fight in Secret Wars?

KingD19
Colossus routinely fights people out of Titania's weight class and either wins or does well against people outside of his weight class. She could put up a good fight but I doubt she wins any.

juggernaut74
He'd probably trash her like he did to She-Hulk.

zopzop
What a fight : loser vs jobber.

juggernaut74
Titania is both.

Sin I AM
iirc titania got a push after getting out of jail last time. no sure if it was a temp upgrade or not but she was pretty uber then.

zopzop
Titania is definitely in his weight class in terms of strength and durability. Colossus is the better fighter though, so he gets the win.

juggernaut74
What sort of strength feats does Titania have? Haven't been following her feats in years.

cdtm
Originally posted by zopzop
What a fight : loser vs jobber.

Both got smacked around by Iron Fist.

So NO JOBBER. stick out tongue

zopzop
Originally posted by juggernaut74
What sort of strength feats does Titania have? Haven't been following her feats in years.
She has a few. The ones that I can think of off the top of my head was when she was easily lifting weights that the Thing uses to train with and that time she lifted that huge boulder and flung it hundreds of feet during Secret Wars I.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by zopzop
She has a few. The ones that I can think of off the top of my head was when she was easily lifting weights that the Thing uses to train with and that time she lifted that huge boulder and flung it hundreds of feet during Secret Wars I. Those aren't bad. But Colossus has:

Held up a skyscraper.

Carred the X-jet from the bottom of the ocean, I've seen panels saying the jet weighs 300 tons.

Supported a massive avalanche.

Caught a falling starship during Secret Wars.

Smashed a barrier that Wolverine couldn't cut through.

Was heavily implied to be stronger than depowered Juggernaut.

Split armwresting wins with Thing.

Those are just off the top of my head I'm sure there is more.

zopzop
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Those aren't bad. But Colossus has:

Held up a skyscraper.

Carred the X-jet from the bottom of the ocean, I've seen panels saying the jet weighs 300 tons.

Supported a massive avalanche.

Caught a falling starship during Secret Wars.

Smashed a barrier that Wolverine couldn't cut through.

Was heavily implied to be stronger than depowered Juggernaut.

Split armwresting wins with Thing.

Those are just off the top of my head I'm sure there is more.
You know, I think Colossus wins but not just for the reason I originally listed. Like you said, Colossus has taken it to She-Hulk and came out looking like the winner. She-Hulk has chumped Titania every single time they fought (except the first time but She-Hulk had just got through fighting the Wrecking Crew).

Colossus 10/10.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.