Rai Vs Iron Fist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/RAI_zps1f9978c4.jpg

vs

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/IF_zpsa9fcbfb2.jpg

Galan007
Have you read the first issue of Rai? Crain's artwork is unbelievable... Tattoo worthy, even.

BruceSkywalker
read the first issue of Rai, i liked it a lot, however based off one single issue cannot give me the proper evidence i need to say whether or not Rai wins or loses

Galan007
Pfft, Rai wins by virtue of having some of the best comic-art I've ever laid eyes upon. thumb up

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Galan007
Pfft, Rai wins by virtue of having some of the best comic-art I've ever laid eyes upon. thumb up

i would agree with this thumb up

Kazenji
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
read the first issue of Rai, i liked it a lot, however based off one single issue cannot give me the proper evidence i need to say whether or not Rai wins or loses

How about the previous books?......anything that puts him above Rand.

panthergod
Depends. Tohru Nakadai The 42nd Rai traded wins in physical combat with Magnus, Robot Fighter. He later outperformed Magnus in raw power against a certain 'unbreakable' alloy robot in Unity, and later was able to harm Mothergod, a near Solar-level being and posed a unique threat to her.

I'd say he has an edge. IF gets chumped by Logan HTH recently.

Takao Konishi the 43rd Rai had Bloodshot's Blood of Heroes, chumped most of the Future Force single handed when he was taken over by the Maleks, and it took Magnus to snap his neck. IF isnt reliant on tech so i could see him winning.

Takao's son Obadiah was the 44th Rai born with nanite enganced powers then Further boosted by the Blood of Heroes. He also acced the full potential of the nanites, displaying shapeshifting and full access to combat files Midnighter style and tech control.

He didnt have much time to have too many feats but on paper at least he should stomp IF. Technically he has all of Bloodshot and his fathers abilities and then some.

In case you don't know people, Valiant is sick.

cdtm
Are you talking about Iron Fist and Logan's sparring match? That was quite a few years ago now.. And even more recently then that, Danny looked good against Gorgon, a guy who regularly chumped Logan and Elektra. stick out tongue

Logan looked good, but it's still only sparring. Bob Diamond from Sons of the Tiger beat him in matches all the time, back when they were training buddies. Hell, even Luke Cage had the upper hand in a match.

I remember Unity. Erica did seem afraid of Rei's sword. Never really kept up with Rai, though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.