Khan v. Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stealth Moose
Takes place in a boxing ring, sans the ropes and turnbuckles. Khan must win via ring-out, whereas Logan/Wolverine wins if he simply KO's/kills his opponent. Khan gets two knives.

Who wins?

Mindship
Let me go ponder this one in the throne room.

Lestov16
Wolverine obviously wins, but we all know that there is one person who doesn't know that....

Tattoos N Scars
Quan will never reply to this. He hss nothing to defend Khan. He definitely will not admit Khan loses.

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
Quan will never reply to this. He hss nothing to defend Khan. He definitely will not admit Khan loses.

He's too scared.

Lestov16
LOL what a biased coward

Tattoos N Scars
Khan isn't even that bad. You should've seen how much he wanked Thanos in the comic vs. forum over the years.

Stealth Moose
Seriously?

BruceSkywalker
There is absolutely nothing khan can do here except get an ass stomping.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
Seriously?

He's claimed that Thanos was about to kill Odin in their fight, even though the fight ended with an uninjured Odin standing over a beaten Thanos.

DTM
So Khan wins if he gets Wolverine out of the ring?

Lestov16
Originally posted by Silent Master
He's claimed that Thanos was about to kill Odin in their fight, even though the fight ended with an uninjured Odin standing over a beaten Thanos.

LOL

KingD19
Originally posted by DTM
So Khan wins if he gets Wolverine out of the ring?

To do that he'd have to overpower Logan, and with his showings across 5 movies, we know Wolverine is stronger than Khan.

StealthRanger
Khan dies. Badly

DTM
Not necessarily overpower him, just out manuever him, which with Khans speed, reflexes and intelligence, he could very well do (especially a ring this small).

KingD19
Originally posted by DTM
Not necessarily overpower him, just out manuever him, which with Khans speed, reflexes and intelligence, he could very well do (especially a ring this small).

Wolverine has pretty high end reflexes and speed as well.

DTM
True, but not quite at Khans level. All Khan would need to do is flip/toss Wolverine out of the ring, which again is quite small, and he wins. Wolverine doesnt do that well against fast, agile targets (Mystique, Deathstrike), he wins because hes virtually impossible to put down, but here Khan doesnt need to put him down, just get him out of the ring, which he does have a chance at doing.

Khan could Never actually beat Wolverine in a fight, but with these rules, there is certainly a chance.

Silent Master
Mystique and Deathstrike have better feats of fighting speed, skill and agility than Khan does.

KingD19
A boxing ring can be anywhere from 16 feet up to 24 feet. That is a lot of room. And Logan knows he'll lose by ring out so it won't be that easy.

DTM
Not saying itll be easy, just that there is a decent chance Khan could do it. Looking at how he moved and fought, seemlessly, against the Klingons, always had the next move planned and flowed along to it. Id say he physically is the equal to Capt from the movies, and that to me is faster and more agile than Wolverine (truth be told, probably physically stronger than Wolverine as well, or at least at that same level).

Epicurus
Seriously?
He's claimed that Thanos operates on a universal power-level in modern times, sans any special artifact.

KingD19
He is not physically as strong or stronger than Wolverine. And Khan is certainly not a physical equal to Cap, especially after Winter Soldier.

A full force kick from Khan sent a guy a few feet in the hallway scene. Wolverine from a kneeling position, clawed a guy in the leg and threw him backwards over his head at least a dozen feet. And that's just one example.

Also as for speed and agility, Khan had his guns for most of that Klingon fight. Watch Wolverine shred through those gunmen at the funeral in "The Wolverine" with just his claws.

DTM
Im not referring to Khan fighting with guns, he also fought plenty just HTH or with knives. Lord knows Im no quanchi when it comes to Khan, but with the rules of this fight Yes Khan does have a chance to out manuever Wolverine out of the ring for a win. In the end here Id probably still vote for Wolverine more than not, but Khan definately has his chance to win as well.

StealthRanger
Originally posted by Epicurus
He's claimed that Thanos operates on a universal power-level in modern times, sans any special artifact.

I believe he said Standard Thanos>Odin and Zeus as well

KingD19
Originally posted by DTM
Im not referring to Khan fighting with guns, he also fought plenty just HTH or with knives. Lord knows Im no quanchi when it comes to Khan, but with the rules of this fight Yes Khan does have a chance to out manuever Wolverine out of the ring for a win. In the end here Id probably still vote for Wolverine more than not, but Khan definately has his chance to win as well.

He has a chance, yeah. I'm just pointing out that Wolverine is more than a physical match for Khan. Khan's smarter definitely and that will go a long way in securing him a few wins. But it won't be sheer physicality that gets him the win.

DTM
I have to disagree with you to an extent, as I think Khan is closer to Wolverine physically than youre giving him credit for, very possibly an equal or even superior in some ways.

KingD19
Direct comparisons from Into Darkness and Origins/The Wolverine beg to differ. Khan does have some nice physical feats, but they're wildly inconsistent and while he's supposed to be 5x humans, his strength gap isn't as great as Logan's is shown to be.

DTM
When did Logan show super strength? I always thought of him around Peak Human in strength (a bit less in speed, a but more in endurance), which is what Khan is, peak human physically.

KingD19
Stopping and blocking blows from Silver Samurai. He was also strong enough to straight up tackle SS off the catwalk.

Blocking Optic Beams from Deadpool which have enough concussive force and heat behind them to cut through dozens of feet of concrete easily.

GP0_B1yxp0g#t=52

Skip to about 51 seconds in this video. With a single swipe of his claws he has enough strength to send a man flipping over several times and at least ten feet into the air.

0N7ZDpIbx10

Here at about 2:22, he flips Sabretooth a pretty fair distance.

f01nzxthpnE

Starting at about 25 seconds, he charges Sabretooth and is strong enough to outright stop his forward momentum. And we've seen in Origins that Sabretooth is blatantly a superhuman in his own right. At 35 seconds he boots him in the gut and sends him sliding across the floor.

Also this fight with Sabretooth shows just how fast and agile Logan himself is, and Sabretooth is far faster than Khan.

I could cite more examples, but you get my point.

Tattoos N Scars

He claimed Thanos could defeat the 4Th Celestial host too with two days prep and no high end artifact like IG, UN, or, HOTU to help him out.

Stealth Moose
*Listens to Thanos wanking from Quan...*

http://likegif.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/facepalm-gif-33.gif

Silent Master
*Listens to Thanos wanking from Quan...*

http://likegif.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/facepalm-gif-33.gif

He also says that while Squirrel Girl beating Thanos is canon to the Marvel Universe, it's not canon for Thanos.

Stealth Moose
Thanos canon > Marvel canon?

Silent Master
Thanos canon > Marvel canon?

He seems to think his opinion > actual canon, it's not limited to just Thanos....quan has actually argued that the people in the Kill Bill universe had the durability of paper, thus the Bride cutting off their limbs couldn't be used as proof of her ability to do so against Michael Myers.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by KingD19

Blocking Optic Beams from Deadpool which have enough concussive force and heat behind them to cut through dozens of feet of concrete easily.

That was PIS.

KingD19
So is Wolverine getting knocked out by a tree branch and bullets.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by KingD19
So is Wolverine getting knocked out by a tree branch and bullets.

No that's consistent throughout the X-Men movies.

PIS is something that's just stupid and not even possible (even after we accept mutant powers exist).

Epicurus
Originally posted by StealthRanger
I believe he said Standard Thanos>Odin and Zeus as well
Forget that, he's given standard Thanos the win against Lucifer f*cking Morningstar in direct combat.

KingD19
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
No that's consistent throughout the X-Men movies.

PIS is something that's just stupid and not even possible (even after we accept mutant powers exist).

It's not consistent as he's tanked greater damage and took bullets before with no problems.

Silent Master
When has Wolverine taken bullets to the head with no trouble?

KingD19
Origins. He gets shot right in the skull by Zero with no problem. In fact it only pisses him off.

I think if anything, the only reason a bullet put him down in X2 is because Stryker put a magnum sized hole in his skull with an Adamantium bullet.

Silent Master
So he's been ko'd by bullets to the head twice and only tanked it once, sounds to me like being ko'd is his average and tanking it is high-end. especially when you add in the other times he's been ko'd or stunned by attacks to the head.

Epicurus
So he's been ko'd by bullets to the head twice and only tanked it once, sounds to me like being ko'd is his average and tanking it is high-end. especially when you add in the other times he's been ko'd or stunned by attacks to the head.
The second instance was due to an adamantium bullet, so that doesn't count. He wasn't KO'd by Blob's headbutts.

Silent Master
The second instance was due to an adamantium bullet, so that doesn't count. He wasn't KO'd by Blob's headbutts.

If the admantium bullet doesn't count then we are left with him being ko'd 50% of the time by bullets to the head.

KingD19
And the time he was ko'd was after an Adamantium bullet chambered for a 50 caliber Magnum revolver left a huge hole in his skull.

DARTH POWER
Oh jeez not this crap again. He wad KO'd in all 3 of the Original 3 films. By Sabretooth in 1, by a bullet to the head in 2 and twice in 3 (once by Magneto and once by Jean). All were concussive blows to the head.

So yeah he can be KO'd with sufficient enough force to the head. No point whinning about a couple of times he seemed to tank more powerful blows. Especially not from a film that made little sense in canon and was full of PIS feats.

Epicurus
If the admantium bullet doesn't count then we are left with him being ko'd 50% of the time by bullets to the head.
No we aren't, because the policeman's bullet also pierced his skull through the hole which the adamantium bullet left years ago. It's not like he can regenerate adamantium.

DARTH POWER
^ Doubt it. Looks like Singer is ignoring Origins Wolverine in the new canon.

Striker in the new movie is a lot younger but at the same time period (Vietnam war). And when Wolverine was having images of the past, he only sees the X2 older version of Striker and not the Origins one. And when Xavier saw through his past he saw images from every X-Film except Origins:Wolverine.

Plus as we all know Gambit from that movie has been recast. So yeah it's written out of canon and will never be referenced again.

And Thank Goodness I say. That Sabretooth being his brother thing was terrible for the continuity of the films. And blocking those Cyclops beams was really stupid as well (not that the producers will be too bothered about that one, but i just bugs me!)

In fact even X3 canonicity seems in question. Obviously Wolverine stabbing Jean to stop her killing people has been referenced in the newer canon films. But that's about it. Everything else has been ignored. They didn't even bother to explain how Xavier is alive, or how Magneto got his powers back.

And the producer of X-Men did say to just forget X3 and Origins. So yeah Origins had definitely gone from Canon, and X3's canonicity is iffy.

Silent Master
No we aren't, because the policeman's bullet also pierced his skull through the hole which the adamantium bullet left years ago. It's not like he can regenerate adamantium.

Nothing like that was shown or stated in the movie, this is just you making an excuse.

Epicurus

Striker in the new movie is a lot younger but at the same time period (Vietnam war). And when Wolverine was having images of the past, he only sees the X2 older version of Striker and not the Origins one. And when Xavier saw through his past he saw images from every X-Film except Origins:Wolverine.

Plus as we all know Gambit from that movie has been recast. So yeah it's written out of canon and will never be referenced again.

And Thank Goodness I say. That Sabretooth being his brother thing was terrible for the continuity of the films. And blocking those Cyclops beams was really stupid as well (not that the producers will be too bothered about that one, but i just bugs me!)

In fact even X3 canonicity seems in question. Obviously Wolverine stabbing Jean to stop her killing people has been referenced in the newer canon films. But that's about it. Everything else has been ignored. They didn't even bother to explain how Xavier is alive, or how Magneto got his powers back.

And the producer of X-Men did say to just forget X3 and Origins. So yeah Origins had definitely gone from Canon, and X3's canonicity is iffy.
So you have nothing apart from personal speculation? No actual proof whatsoever that DoFP has retconned Origins from X-canon? Thought so.
Nothing like that was shown or stated in the movie, this is just you making an excuse.
Except it was. Or do you really think regular bullets are capable of penetrating adamantium?

God Cloth Seiya
Usual lowballing and ignoring high end feats. Why am I not surprised?

Silent Master
So you have nothing apart from personal speculation? No actual proof whatsoever that DoFP has retconned Origins from X-canon? Thought so.

Except it was. Or do you really think regular bullets are capable of penetrating adamantium?

The bullet in the X-men scene didn't penetrate adamantium.

DARTH POWER

All you had to do was ask for evidence. (But you were probably too damn scared):

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/Edwardo2K14/news/?a=99976

And just watch DOFP, Striker was at least 10 years younger in the same damn time period. At least! LOL You call that and what the main producer herself is saying speculation? LOL

Take her advice and just ignore Origins Wolverine and probably most of X3 as well.

Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya
Usual lowballing and ignoring high end feats. Why am I not surprised?

Using consistent showings is not lowballing. And it's funny hearing Lowballing from a fanboy who claims Wolverine is Hyperspeed! LOL

Epicurus
All you had to do was ask for evidence. (But you were probably too damn scared):

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/Edwardo2K14/news/?a=99976

And just watch DOFP, Striker was at least 10 years younger in the same damn time period. At least! LOL You call that and what the main producer herself is saying speculation? LOL

Take her advice and just ignore Origins Wolverine and probably most of X3 as well.
Nope, because I know that no evidence exists which tells us that Origins has been retconned out of canon.

Lol, what she says is one thing, what the movie directly tells us is another. For one, the events of the Last Stand are still very much canon, as evidenced by the fact that Cuban missile crisis is referenced, which, guess what, took place in Last Stand.smile

Then there is the fact that while browsing through Logan's mind, young Charles watches the Dark Phoenix incident and how Logan was forced to kill her. Yet another pointer that X3 is also canon to the movie.thumb up

And the final straw; the younger version of Stryker bears a striking(no pun intended) resemblance to the Origins version of Stryker. Then there is the fact that when Logan gets that brief trauma-induced flashback of the adamantium coating, that process is represented in the exact same manner it was carried out in Origins.laughing out loud

Is that all you got, chummy? cool

Epicurus
The bullet in the X-men scene didn't penetrate adamantium.
It did. Just the way the bullets in the recent movie penetrated his torso. His brain ejected it out while healing from the damage.

Silent Master
It did. Just the way the bullets in the recent movie penetrated his torso. His brain ejected it out while healing from the damage.

As of X-men 2, Wolverine never had a hole in his head, you're basically arguing that a normal bullet was able to penetrate adamantium. rather than the bullet was being held in place by his skin and thus it healing dislodged the bullet.

But I'm fine with adamantium being that weak, so we can go with that if you really want.

God Cloth Seiya
Epicurus is beating the shit out SM and DP.

Also DP, I said he fought someone with hyperspeed, I didn't say he had it though. You put words in people's mouth and lowball like crazy. Your no better than Quan Chi.

DARTH POWER
Nope, because I know that no evidence exists which tells us that Origins has been retconned out of canon.

I just gave you the evidence. Did your mind purposefully blank it?

Lol, what she says is one thing, what the movie directly tells us is another.

We have to look to the films, but you should also add to that what the creative minds of the franchise are telling us.

For one, the events of the Last Stand are still very much canon, as evidenced by the fact that Cuban missile crisis is referenced, which, guess what, took place in Last Stand.smile

laughing out loud Looks like someone needs brushing up on their history.

The Cuban missile crisis happened at the time of JFK. It crossed over the events of X-Men First Class.

Then there is the fact that while browsing through Logan's mind, young Charles watches the Dark Phoenix incident and how Logan was forced to kill her. Yet another pointer that X3 is also canon to the movie.thumb up

I already acknowledged that. And that seems to be the only part of X3 they want to acknowledge. Probably because that was the centre story of The Wolverine so they couldn't just ignore it. Plus it gave more emotion to the end of DOFP.

But they didn't even bother to give us an explanation on how Xavier came back to life! They've completely ignored such a huge event of X3. With the Producers simply saying "Ah forget that damn movie!" LOL

And the final straw; the younger version of Stryker bears a striking(no pun intended) resemblance to the Origins version of Stryker. Then there is the fact that when Logan gets that brief trauma-induced flashback of the adamantium coating, that process is represented in the exact same manner it was carried out in Origins.laughing out loud

Nice job dreaming. BUt there were no flashbacks from Origins. The flashbacks were the ones shown in X2. And the only Striker in the flashbacks was the one shown in X2.

I wonder why the Origins Striker wasn't shown?! LOL

And to top off this whole thing, It's the same damn time period! The Vietnam War! And yet this Striker was not only purposefully a new actor but a good 10-15 years younger! LOL LOL

Stop stringing to straws. Origins is done for. It was a failed project which was supposed to lead to a whole load of Origin stories. But it failed so the studios have just ignored it.

Is that all you got, chummy? cool

Yes, evidence! LOL, Try it sometime!

And guess what it's already confirmed Apocalypse will take place in the early 80's with both Cyclops and Jean as young X-Men shitting on X3 and Origins even more. Singer has basically just stuck his finger up at those 2 films laughing

DARTH POWER
Epicurus is beating the shit out SM and DP.

You sure about that? Read above laughing out loud

Also DP, I said he fought someone with hyperspeed, I didn't say he had it though. You put words in people's mouth and lowball like crazy. Your no better than Quan Chi.

You were clearly using it as a speed feat for Wolverine. So just admit you were being stupid. And if anything you were the one trolling like a fanboy very similar to the way Quan wanks all over Khan.

God Cloth Seiya
I was using it as a feat, you kept on saying that cap was to fast for wolverine and that he wouldn't even touch him. I proved wolverine can tag him then you and SM got buthurt over it. I don't even like wolverine however when someone starts lowballing one character and wanking another one that's what gets me the most so I wasn't gonna let you win that debate.

BTW I did read above, and it showed that your mad.

Silent Master
The only thing you proved was that Logan can tag someone that has "hypersonic speed", so long as the person doesn't actually use sed speed during the fight.

Epicurus
I just gave you the evidence. Did your mind purposefully blank it?

And I just deconstructed your so-called evidence by showcasing how it is contradicted by the movie itself. Did you mind purposely overlook it?

We have to look to the films, but you should also add to that what the creative minds of the franchise are telling us.

If what they say is contradicted by the film itself, then we go by what is shown in the films. This is the Movie VS Forum, not the exec producer's words matter forum.

Sorry, but that's how this thing works. I can get a mod ruling on this matter if you want.

laughing out loud Looks like someone needs brushing up on their history.

The Cuban missile crisis happened at the time of JFK. It crossed over the events of X-Men First Class.

Not sure what you're trying to prove here, apart from making a stupid and unnecessary non-sequiter. JFK was killed almost a year after the crisis.

All that this movie does is add the fact that Magneto was involved in both these historic events(the crisis and the assassination). It in no way dismisses what happened during the crisis.

Heck, it actually references the missile crisis and how Magneto's involvement in it was covered up. I believe it was Trask or someone else who mentioned it.

I already acknowledged that. And that seems to be the only part of X3 they want to acknowledge. Probably because that was the centre story of The Wolverine so they couldn't just ignore it. Plus it gave more emotion to the end of DOFP.

But they didn't even bother to give us an explanation on how Xavier came back to life! They've completely ignored such a huge event of X3. With the Producers simply saying "Ah forget that damn movie!" LOL

No you didn't. You used that interview to pretend that X3, Last Stand and Origins was rendered non-canon by the latest film, when the movie itself tells us an entirely different story. Nope, sorry bud but you don't get to pick and choose. If scenes are shown from the other films in flashbacks, that means those films are still canon to the X-movieverse. Lying and strawmanning seems to be a fave habit of yours.

They showed him coming back to life within the body of a braindead man in the post credits scene of X3 itself. Why would they want us to forget that movie even when they specifically show scenes from that movie in the flashback. More importantly; why the f*ck are you such a retard? laughing out loud

Nice job dreaming. BUt there were no flashbacks from Origins. The flashbacks were the ones shown in X2. And the only Striker in the flashbacks was the one shown in X2.

I wonder why the Origins Striker wasn't shown?! LOL

And to top off this whole thing, It's the same damn time period! The Vietnam War! And yet this Striker was not only purposefully a new actor but a good 10-15 years younger! LOL LOL

Stop stringing to straws. Origins is done for. It was a failed project which was supposed to lead to a whole load of Origin stories. But it failed so the studios have just ignored it.

Wolverine's adamantium coating unravels you. And even if that hadn't been shown, we could easily draw anecdotal support for it being canon since the other movies which that exec producer of yours claims are ignored by them, were are directly referenced in DoFP itself.

Maybe because he was 10 years younger as compared to when he "officially" met Logan and Creed in 1973?

That's because they altered the timeline by sending Logan back in the past. I am guessing you haven't heard of something called the grandfather paradox? Or you are just ignorant with the basic nuances involved in time travel in fiction in general.

Nope, it's not. Being a flop doesn't mean its written out of canon, when nothing even remotely close to it was showcased in the movie itself. Not to mention how stupid it is to claim that it was a failure, when it was actually a box office success.

Yes, evidence! LOL, Try it sometime!

And guess what it's already confirmed Apocalypse will take place in the early 80's with both Cyclops and Jean as young X-Men shitting on X3 and Origins even more. Singer has basically just stuck his finger up at those 2 films laughing
Unlike you, I actually use objectivity and an open mind when looking at all pieces of evidence, instead of being selective. Sorry, but the motive behind your pick and choose desperate attempts to render Origins non-canon are obnoxiously apparent here. In the future, try to be a little less transparent.

Apocalypse takes place in the altered timeline, silly goose. The timeline altered certain events, it didn't alter Wolverine's powerset and character.

Again, time travel. Read it up.

Epicurus
As of X-men 2, Wolverine never had a hole in his head, you're basically arguing that a normal bullet was able to penetrate adamantium. rather than the bullet was being held in place by his skin and thus it healing dislodged the bullet.

But I'm fine with adamantium being that weak, so we can go with that if you really want.
Yes he did. Nope, that's what you're trying to argue. If the bullet was only skin deep, it would have appeared like a completely flattened disc, but it wasn't. It was dislodged from his brain.

Which would mean that Wolverine can regenerate the adamantium on his skull. Which is dumb as shit. Although I am fine with you being a dumbass, so we can go with that if you really want.smile

God Cloth Seiya
Epicurus keep up the good work, continue to run these guys into the ground.

Time Immemorial
Why was there no hole in the adamentium?

DARTH POWER
I was using it as a feat, you kept on saying that cap was to fast for wolverine and that he wouldn't even touch him. I proved wolverine can tag him then you and SM got buthurt over it. I don't even like wolverine however when someone starts lowballing one character and wanking another one that's what gets me the most so I wasn't gonna let you win that debate.

BTW I did read above, and it showed that your mad.

There was no feat there. He didn't tag a guy moving at hyperspeed. Try to debate without fanboyism.

CAP would easily keep Wolverine at bay with his superior speed and SHIELD.

Wow Epicurus, really impressed. You seem to have completely blanked all the points I was making and gone off on your own rant which doesn't address any of the main points. You may be an even bigger retard than Time Immemorial and God Cloth Seiya combined.

Will rip you apart in a bit.

God Cloth Seiya
Reported for repetitive baiting and flamming.

DARTH POWER
And I just deconstructed your so-called evidence by showcasing how it is contradicted by the movie itself. Did you mind purposely overlook it?

You've done nothing except ignore blatant in your face evidence and went off on a tangent about something completely different. The argument of a guy who knows he's wrong but is deperately trying to save face I'd say laughing out loud

If what they say is contradicted by the film itself, then we go by what is shown in the films. This is the Movie VS Forum, not the exec producer's words matter forum.

Sorry, but that's how this thing works. I can get a mod ruling on this matter if you want.

HAHAHAHA So your just going to completely ignore the creators of the Franchise and stick with your own BS instead?

Great thumb up

But before you do that just think about this.. Who exactly is going to outright tell us that Origins Wolverine is no longer Canon apart from the Creators of the franchise?

TRY USING YOUR HEAD.

Not sure what you're trying to prove here, apart from making a stupid and unnecessary non-sequiter. JFK was killed almost a year after the crisis.

All that this movie does is add the fact that Magneto was involved in both these historic events(the crisis and the assassination). It in no way dismisses what happened during the crisis.

Heck, it actually references the missile crisis and how Magneto's involvement in it was covered up. I believe it was Trask or someone else who mentioned it.

And what the hell does any of this have to do with the canonicity of X-Men The Last Stand or X-Men Origins Wolverine? Please explain without ignoring the point and going off on another pointless and desperate tangent. Because the Cuban Missile Crisis reference is referring to the events of First Class as it took place in the 60's.

X3 did not take place even close to the 60's LOL.

No you didn't.

Oh Really? Here you go. This was just on the last page. Talk about drawing convenient blanks over my posts.

You used that interview to pretend that X3, Last Stand and Origins was rendered non-canon by the latest film, when the movie itself tells us an entirely different story. Nope, sorry bud but you don't get to pick and choose. If scenes are shown from the other films in flashbacks, that means those films are still canon to the X-movieverse. Lying and strawmanning seems to be a fave habit of yours.

Urmmm what? She told us in that interview to just forget about those 2 films. If there's a certain event from the film that they want to reference or want us to remember, then it's just that, a singular event.

There is evidence like that to show X3 has still taken place which is why I specifically stated that X3's canonicity is in question, and not that it is entirely rendered non-canon.

But fact is that between First Class and DOFP they have completely contradicted that movie time and time again, really not giving a crap what was shown - Patrick Stewart Xavier walking to get Jean whilst using his telepathy? And still best pals with Magneto?

Origins has however been completely rendered Non-Canon and there are several pieces of evidence for that. Not 1 scene of that shown in Wolverine's memories, The older Striker shown is only the one from X2. And most of all Striker is 20 years younger than he should be. There's just no getting around that no matter how much you want to.

They showed him coming back to life within the body of a braindead man in the post credits scene of X3 itself. Why would they want us to forget that movie even when they specifically show scenes from that movie in the flashback. More importantly; why the f*ck are you such a retard? laughing out loud

LOL The fact that this was a scene right at the very end of the credits(not even mid-credits) which 99% of your General Audience haven't seen, the fact that even that scene didn't explain much in terms of how is that body exactly like Xavier's and in a wheel chair as well, and the fact that DOFP chose to ignore all those explanations means they really don't care about the events or canonicity of that movie, and really just want us to forget it ever happened.

I've already told you about the reason for referencing that scene from X3, but you seem to keep drawing blanks when someone is making complete sense. The last Wolverine film is complete canon, and Wolverine stabbing Jean was a big part of that movie, so they had to show Logan's shock at the end of DOFP at seeing Jean alive.

Wolverine's adamantium coating unravels you. And even if that hadn't been shown, we could easily draw anecdotal support for it being canon since the other movies which that exec producer of yours claims are ignored by them, were are directly referenced in DoFP itself.

Origins wasn't referenced. Striker was purposefully a completely different and much younger actor. That was obviously to Retcon Origins laughing out loud

Maybe because he was 10 years younger as compared to when he "officially" met Logan and Creed in 1973?

HAHA DOFP takes place in 1973! How did you miss that?

And the new actor is actually 20 years younger than the one used in Wolverine at that time : )

That's because they altered the timeline by sending Logan back in the past. I am guessing you haven't heard of something called the grandfather paradox? Or you are just ignorant with the basic nuances involved in time travel in fiction in general.

Urm changing the timeline doesn't change how Old people are. Especially when your going back to the Origins Wolverine time period anyway.

Jeez!

Nope, it's not. Being a flop doesn't mean its written out of canon, when nothing even remotely close to it was showcased in the movie itself. Not to mention how stupid it is to claim that it was a failure, when it was actually a box office success.

I'm guessing the fact that it was a stupid story hated by fans and critics alike, and one that would stifle creativity going forward in that time period, were all factors in replacing Striker to clearly deem Origins Wolverine Non-Canon.

Unlike you, I actually use objectivity and an open mind when looking at all pieces of evidence, instead of being selective. Sorry, but the motive behind your pick and choose desperate attempts to render Origins non-canon are obnoxiously apparent here. In the future, try to be a little less transparent.

Yeah you just keep crying about the new Striker clearly rendering the Origins one Non-Canon.

Apocalypse takes place in the altered timeline, silly goose. The timeline altered certain events, it didn't alter Wolverine's powerset and character.

Again, time travel. Read it up.

Again Time Travel isn't going to change everyone's ages. Especially not the people who were already born in 1973.

Jeez!

DARTH POWER
Reported for repetitive baiting and flamming.

You've reported ME? laughing

God Cloth Seiya
For repetitive baiting and flamming.

SM is already on thin ice.

DARTH POWER
For repetitive baiting and flamming.

SM is already on thin ice.

laughing

God Cloth Seiya
Don't act like you haven't been far flamming/baiting.

Silent Master
laughing

Yea...I'm apparently on thin ice for disagreeing about Superman's flight speed during a specific feat.

God Cloth Seiya
Nope wrong thread, I never reported you about that thread.

You mad bro?

Silent Master
Why would I be mad?

God Cloth Seiya
Cause your bringing up a thread that had nothing to do with this.

After I reported you,, you stopped baiting/flamming me. Weird how that works.

Silent Master
Cause your bringing up a thread that had nothing to do with this.

After I reported you,, you stopped baiting/flamming me. Weird how that works.

Like you did by stating that you believe I'm on thin ice? Nice double standard you have there.

God Cloth Seiya
Pretty much

DARTH POWER
Reported for being so damn stupid.

Time Immemorial
You've done nothing except ignore blatant in your face evidence and went off on a tangent about something completely different. The argument of a guy who knows he's wrong but is deperately trying to save face I'd say laughing out loud

HAHAHAHA So your just going to completely ignore the creators of the Franchise and stick with your own BS instead?

Great thumb up

But before you do that just think about this.. Who exactly is going to outright tell us that Origins Wolverine is no longer Canon apart from the Creators of the franchise?

TRY USING YOUR HEAD.

And what the hell does any of this have to do with the canonicity of X-Men The Last Stand or X-Men Origins Wolverine? Please explain without ignoring the point and going off on another pointless and desperate tangent. Because the Cuban Missile Crisis reference is referring to the events of First Class as it took place in the 60's.

Oh Really? Here you go. This was just on the last page. Talk about drawing convenient blanks over my posts.

Urmmm what? She told us in that interview to just forget about those 2 films. If there's a certain event from the film that they want to reference or want us to remember, then it's just that, a singular event.

There is evidence like that to show X3 has still taken place which is why I specifically stated that X3's canonicity is in question, and not that it is entirely rendered non-canon.

But fact is that between First Class and DOFP they have completely contradicted that movie time and time again, really not giving a crap what was shown - Patrick Stewart Xavier walking to get Jean whilst using his telepathy? And still best pals with Magneto?

Origins has however been completely rendered Non-Canon and there are several pieces of evidence for that. Not 1 scene of that shown in Wolverine's memories, The older Striker shown is only the one from X2. And most of all Striker is 20 years younger than he should be. There's just no getting around that no matter how much you want to.

LOL The fact that this was a scene right at the very end of the credits(not even mid-credits) which 99% of your General Audience haven't seen, the fact that even that scene didn't explain much in terms of how is that body exactly like Xavier's and in a wheel chair as well, and the fact that DOFP chose to ignore all those explanations means they really don't care about the events or canonicity of that movie, and really just want us to forget it ever happened.

I've already told you about the reason for referencing that scene from X3, but you seem to keep drawing blanks when someone is making complete sense. The last Wolverine film is complete canon, and Wolverine stabbing Jean was a big part of that movie, so they had to show Logan's shock at the end of DOFP at seeing Jean alive.

Origins wasn't referenced. Striker was purposefully a completely different and much younger actor. That was obviously to Retcon Origins laughing out loud

And the new actor is actually 20 years younger than the one used in Wolverine at that time : )

Urm changing the timeline doesn't change how Old people are. Especially when your going back to the Origins Wolverine time period anyway.

Jeez!

I'm guessing the fact that it was a stupid story hated by fans and critics alike, and one that would stifle creativity going forward in that time period, were all factors in replacing Striker to clearly deem Origins Wolverine Non-Canon.

Yeah you just keep crying about the new Striker clearly rendering the Origins one Non-Canon.

Again Time Travel isn't going to change everyone's ages. Especially not the people who were already born in 1973.

Jeez!

This is a horrible debate and have zero accurate info.

Stealth Moose
Reporting people is pretty ****ing lame just because you have thin skin. Reporting spam bots or peoe posting porn is one thing; reporting people who disagree with you constantly is entirely another. Using mod power to force others to comply.

Epicurus

Deconstructing flimsy evidence which probably shouldn't even be called evidence to begin with, much less "in your face" evidence
isn't the same as ignoring the same said so-called "evidence".

Great thumb up

TRY USING YOUR HEAD.

Nope, I am going to stick with what was portrayed in the movie itself. Film portrayal overrides whatever claims are made by producers about said film.

Except they haven't said any such thing explicitly. Moreover the film clearly portrays scenes from at least 2 of the movies they claimed were irrelevant, and follows according to said movies' timelines before the time travel alteration took full effect.

That sounds like a painful form of role-play. I presume you meant try using your brain? In which case, you need to lead by example.

Apart from showing us what an awful liar of a retard you are? Not much I guess.

Of course it didn't. Last Stand took place in the modern age, which is far removed from the Cuban Missile Crisis. Which somehow is a flaw in its timeline portrayal how exactly?

Unless of course you're confusing X3 to be First Class, instead of Last Stand. In which case you're n even bigger buffoon than I originally anticipated you to be.

Reposting the same quote which was addressed isn't the wisest way to go about claiming that you made some indisputable point, but anyways.

As I explained it to you before, and as it clearly seems to have went right over your head, both the Magneto and Xavier instances were addressed in Last Stand itself. Eric was beginning to show signs of regaining his powers at the end of the movie(the chessboard scene, though it'll be interesting to see what sort of mental gymnastics you employ to twist around this piece of onscreen evidence), and Xavier had transferred his mind into a braindead body.

This isn't me drawing convenient blanks over your posts, this is you being too much of a moron to actually read a post in its entirety and understand that every single one of your insignificant points has been thoroughly addressed, countered and/or broken down into the worthless pile of bullshit that they are.thumb up

Then why the f*ck did the movie itself portray various scenes from most of the films she claims weren't relevant to DoFP?

No, you insufferable goon. In you interview she tells us to forget about those movies. She doesn't say "forget about those movies except for a few convenient scenes here and there which we feature in a flashback sequence". If the flashback features any of the scenes from other X-films, that means those X-films are still part of the X-Men's cinematic universe. They haven't been magically erased from the movie canon because you are too butthurt to accept what the film shows us and take an EP's word over onscreen evidence.

You did nothing of the sort. You went off inanely railing on the producer's word as if it was some sacred vow she made to you personally under the twilight.

Since the movie directly contradicts her claims regarding both First Class and Last Stand, it is convenient to dismiss using her words as some sort of gospel to highlight (inexistent) non-canonicity of these films.

They have done nothing of the sort. The Xavier-CIA connection is references, the Cuban Missile Crisis is referenced, Azazel and the other mutants featured in First Class are referenced as well(one of Trask's test subjects).

He was talking to Jean in that alternate timeline created by Logan. laughing out loud You can't even notice the most basic of things.

Completely and utterly false. They did show his adamantium transformation in his memories. They also went to great lengths to portray him having bone claws in that era, which is what that was supposed to be in Origins instead of adamantium claws. Nope, Stryker isn't young, he's recast. He also has more of a facial similarity with the Origins Stryker than X-2 Stryker.

Nothing, and by that I mean absolutely nothing, in any way whatsoever indicates that Origins isn't part of the X-movieverse anymore.

Lol, so now a scene being canon to movies depends on whether it's viewed by general audiences or not? What sort of crack are you on? Who cares how and why Xavier managed to get back into a body identical to his previous one. The point of contention here was you stupidly and stubbornly claiming that DoFP doesn't explain how Xavier came back to life, and me shining a light on your ignorance by pointing out that Last Stand itself does that.

But that's just it; your explanation is particularly dumb. "Whole movie isn't canon, only bits and pieces of it, hahaha, I proved you wrong!!!" That's the epitome of dumb, dumber and dumbest still.

The last Wolverine film is The Wolverine. Try to keep up.

Stryker was recast. laughing out loud And despite that he still had facial similarity to Origins Stryker.

Though while you're at this monkey dance, you can go ahead and try to explain Stryker' ageless in Origins since the actor remained the same despite gaps of several decades.

I am not sure what sort of a person claims "HAHAHA! The sky is blue! Told ya!" and then goes ahead and pretends as if he made a noteworthy point but okay. Tell me again, what exactly are you trying to prove here?

Or is this another dumb non-sequiter like the one where you tried to disprove the Cuban Missile Crisis' reference by showing us how DoFP's past settings and First Class were ten years apart? Which actually didn't prove anything to anyone mind you, apart from the fact that you like to make silly non-sequiters and act like you made a worthwhile point.

I am guessing you haven't heard of something known as actor recasting.

*contd... in the next post*

Epicurus
*contd.. from previous post*

WTF are you talking about here now? Stryker in Origins seemed more or less identical in both the Vietnam War era and the modern era. Go ahead and make an argument for Stryker being an ageless mutant while you're are at it.

Jeez!
I am sorry, I don't speak retard. I guess you'll have to communicate to me in normal people's talk to better get your message across.

Lol, fan and critic hate doesn't make a movie non-canon. This is one step even lower than that ridiculous "audiences didn't see the post-credits scene so it doesn't count" stance you took a few paragraphs ago.

Repeating a lie ad infinitum doesn't make it true. Try to keep that in mind before you go in your "Hahaha, Stryker was recast! Origins non-canon!" loon dance again.

Jeez!
Time travel does alter a timeline though.

Which is a concept clearly well beyond your ability to grasp. thumb up

That and the ability to avoid creating such huge gaps between each paragraph of you posts, apparently.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
This is a horrible debate and have zero accurate info.

Point one thing that's inaccurate or GTFO.

DARTH POWER

Of course it didn't. Last Stand took place in the modern age, which is far removed from the Cuban Missile Crisis. Which somehow is a flaw in its timeline portrayal how exactly?

Unless of course you're confusing X3 to be First Class, instead of Last Stand. In which case you're n even bigger buffoon than I originally anticipated you to be.

Urm.. It was you who confused the two. I've not gone completely insane yet. You have. This is what you said:

Lol, what she says is one thing, what the movie directly tells us is another. For one, the events of the Last Stand are still very much canon, as evidenced by the fact that Cuban missile crisis is referenced, which, guess what, took place in Last Stand.smile
:

Ring a bell? Going to get some help yet? I advise you do so.

Since the movie directly contradicts her claims regarding both First Class and Last Stand, it is convenient to dismiss using her words as some sort of gospel to highlight (inexistent) non-canonicity of these films.

They have done nothing of the sort. The Xavier-CIA connection is references, the Cuban Missile Crisis is referenced, Azazel and the other mutants featured in First Class are referenced as well(one of Trask's test subjects).

She never made any reference that First Class was non-canon. What kind of crack are you on? Of course First Class is Canon! In fact it's the only movie that's canon in both timelines.

Completely and utterly false. They did show his adamantium transformation in his memories.

All things that were shown in his flashbacks from X1 and X2.

They also went to great lengths to portray him having bone claws in that era, which is what that was supposed to be in Origins instead of adamantium claws.

Because the Bone Claws were reestablished in The Wolverine which is definitely canon.

Nope, Stryker isn't young, he's recast. He also has more of a facial similarity with the Origins Stryker than X-2 Stryker.

LOL He's 20 years young than the other guy was in the same time period. You can check the age of the actors yourself, but your common sense should tell you there's a visible Age difference of at least 15 years.

Nothing, and by that I mean absolutely nothing, in any way whatsoever indicates that Origins isn't part of the X-movieverse anymore.

Striker's Age.

Lol, so now a scene being canon to movies depends on whether it's viewed by general audiences or not? What sort of crack are you on? Who cares how and why Xavier managed to get back into a body identical to his previous one. The point of contention here was you stupidly and stubbornly claiming that DoFP doesn't explain how Xavier came back to life, and me shining a light on your ignorance by pointing out that Last Stand itself does that.

Neither movie explains how he's in an identical body. You have to turn to the Last Stand commentary from the Director on that. But oh wait... We're going to ignore what the creators of the films say right?

Stryker was recast. laughing out loud And despite that he still had facial similarity to Origins Stryker.

LOL At similar facial structure. The guy is 15- 20 years younger. If they had any intention of staying true to Origins they would have used the same actor (I doubt he has a busy schedule), or at least an actor of the same age LOL

Though while you're at this monkey dance, you can go ahead and try to explain Stryker' ageless in Origins since the actor remained the same despite gaps of several decades.

WTF? Seven years is now several decades? LOL You need help.

Or is this another dumb non-sequiter like the one where you tried to disprove the Cuban Missile Crisis' reference by showing us how DoFP's past settings and First Class were ten years apart? Which actually didn't prove anything to anyone mind you, apart from the fact that you like to make silly non-sequiters and act like you made a worthwhile point.

What? Are you even capable of reading? Quote me where I've tried to disprove the Cuban missile crisis reference, or concede that you have severe comprehension and learning difficulties.

I am guessing you haven't heard of something known as actor recasting.

Yeah, when are you going to get that the guy recast is visually and quite obviously 15-20 years younger.

*contd.. from previous post*

WTF are you talking about here now? Stryker in Origins seemed more or less identical in both the Vietnam War era and the modern era. Go ahead and make an argument for Stryker being an ageless mutant while you're are at it.

LOL It was 7 years later you Moron.

Now I really can't be bothered continuing this with a guy who clearly has basic Comprehension and Learning difficulties. But just to be clear this Pages long debate started because I said this:

Just because I doubted something the Wolverine fanboy got upset and jumped me and harassed me for the last few pages.

Fact is it might not be the whole film that's retconned, it could just be the time frame of Origins. Instead of Logan and Victor meeting Stryker in the Vietnam war, perhaps that's retconned to be a completely different skirmish where Stryker met them both in the early 80's. It would make more sense with the fact that only 7 years later Xavier looked like Patrick Stewart already and with Cyclops age at that same point. However with the next film showing a similar aged Cyclops in the early 80's that probably won't make a whole lot of sense either.

What I'm pointing out is though the fact that Stryker was purposefully recast to be a lot younger, and the fact that the Origins Striker was never shown in the flashbacks only the X2 Striker. and the fact that the creators of the franchise clearly want us to forget Origins Wolverine, it seems clear to me that Singer just wanted to completely ignore Origins Wolverine. BUt I'll concede that perhaps the timeframe of Origins is all that's been retconned or that maybe it's Striker's age that has been retconned. Until officially stated, I won't carry this on (Anything to get me out of this GOD AWFUL conversation.)

But to pretend that the New Stryker and the Origins one are playing the same character at around the same age, when there's clearly a 15-20 year age gap between them is frankly quite stupid.

KuRuPT Thanosi
How was it explained that Xavier First Class... was paralyzed at quite a young age... Yet... in Wolverine: Origins.. He was shown standing and walking as if he wasn't. Does that make one of then non canon?

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
How was it explained that Xavier First Class... was paralyzed at quite a young age... Yet... in Wolverine: Origins.. He was shown standing and walking as if he wasn't. Does that make one of then non canon?

Well to be fair that could have been a mental projection (in both Origins Wolverine and the prequel scene in The Last Stand).

In DOFP he is seen standing talking to Mystique when he's actually in his wheelchair.

KuRuPT Thanosi
It could be I suppose... they never said anything like that though which is why I ask

DARTH POWER
It could be I suppose... they never said anything like that though which is why I ask

I know because First Class clearly ignored those scenes to make a better movie. But like I pointed out, that could be a simple explanation for that scene, especially since Charles makes those kind of mental projections in DOFP.

quanchi112
Khan wins. Again.

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by quanchi112
Khan wins. Again.

Nope.

quanchi112
Nope. Yes, cry more.

Stealth Moose
Yes, cry more.

... I said to your mother as I stuffed her face into the pillow.

Firefly218
Wolverine wins

quanchi112
... I said to your mother as I stuffed her face into the pillow. Thats how your mother went bye byes.

Khan wins.

KuRuPT Thanosi
How does Khan win?

BruceSkywalker
How does Khan win?

he doesn't win , not one bit

quanchi112
How does Khan win? Skill.

quanchi112
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
he doesn't win , not one bit Why not ? Care to debate ? Care to use the caps lock ?

KuRuPT Thanosi
Wolverine fought people STRONGER and MORE SKILLED than Khan.. so how does Khan win again?

quanchi112
Wolverine fought people STRONGER and MORE SKILLED than Khan.. so how does Khan win again? No, he didn't.

Khan is too skilled here for Wolverine. He wins, easily.

KuRuPT Thanosi
He fought Sabertooth.. Stronger than Khan and substantially so... he fought Mystique.. who again is way more skilled than Khan and did better again normal humans than Khan... Fight either of those puts him in another league than anybody Khan fought. He was taking punches from Juggs.. and not KO'd... again somebody VASTLY and SIGNIFICANTLY stronger than Khan... He KO'd the blob... somebody VASTLY more Durable than Khan... so who did Khan fight that was superior to Juggs.. Mystique or Sabertooth.

Lestov16
Is there really any point to this. Quan thinks Khan can beat Superman. You guys' really think you're going to convince him Wolverine beats him?

quanchi112
He fought Sabertooth.. Stronger than Khan and substantially so... he fought Mystique.. who again is way more skilled than Khan and did better again normal humans than Khan... Fight either of those puts him in another league than anybody Khan fought. He was taking punches from Juggs.. and not KO'd... again somebody VASTLY and SIGNIFICANTLY stronger than Khan... He KO'd the blob... somebody VASTLY more Durable than Khan... so who did Khan fight that was superior to Juggs.. Mystique or Sabertooth. Can. Mystique let regular humans punch her until they tire out ? No.

Khan is more ruthless than Mystique ever was. Khan is stronger and mixes all these characteristics into a superhuman killer. Sorry, Logan.

carver9
Wolverine wins every match but Kahn makes him work for it.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Can. Mystique let regular humans punch her until they tire out ? No.

Khan is more ruthless than Mystique ever was. Khan is stronger and mixes all these characteristics into a superhuman killer. Sorry, Logan.

You didn't answer my question.. WHO did Khan fight that was stronger than Juggs... Mystique or Sabertooth? He fought NOBODY in near their league... Wolverine fought them all and did just fine... He took punches from Juggs and wasn't KO'd WHO did Khan fight and take punches from that was as strong as Juggs.. Answer the questions

quanchi112
You didn't answer my question.. WHO did Khan fight that was stronger than Juggs... Mystique or Sabertooth? He fought NOBODY in near their league... Wolverine fought them all and did just fine... He took punches from Juggs and wasn't KO'd WHO did Khan fight and take punches from that was as strong as Juggs.. Answer the questions It isn't about strength itself. It is about formidability.

Khan is too skilled, strong, and ruthless to lose here.

Stealth Moose
It isn't about strength itself. It is about formidability.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111116692/3220513-7878984826-WRONG.gif

quanchi112
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111116692/3220513-7878984826-WRONG.gif I am right. Per the norm.

KuRuPT Thanosi
It isn't about strength itself. It is about formidability.

Ummm Actually it does matter since we use that little thing called feats to determine fights. Khan has NO feats to suggest he could even KO wolverine let alone win this fight. Juggs is exponentially stronger than Khan and he couldn't go Wolverine with numerous punches. That proves beyond a shadow of a doubt Khan most likely wouldn't be able to.

Skill??? LOLS... Mystique is exponentially better than Khan skill wise as well.. did better again regular humans than Khan ever did and Wolverine performed just fine against her.. so Khan's skill will be nothing impressive to him.

Either provide the feats that match the ones I mention or concede Khan has no chance. We don't go by what we'd like.. we go by feats remember. Khan doesn't have the feats to compete with Wolverine. If so.. list them.

quanchi112
Ummm Actually it does matter since we use that little thing called feats to determine fights. Khan has NO feats to suggest he could even KO wolverine let alone win this fight. Juggs is exponentially stronger than Khan and he couldn't go Wolverine with numerous punches. That proves beyond a shadow of a doubt Khan most likely wouldn't be able to.

Skill??? LOLS... Mystique is exponentially better than Khan skill wise as well.. did better again regular humans than Khan ever did and Wolverine performed just fine against her.. so Khan's skill will be nothing impressive to him.

Either provide the feats that match the ones I mention or concede Khan has no chance. We don't go by what we'd like.. we go by feats remember. Khan doesn't have the feats to compete with Wolverine. If so.. list them. All he has to do is ring him out.

I see Khan winning without this but I want to debate for the purposes of the thread.

You are lying about Khan's skill which was clearly meant as superhuman.

You don't provide any feats ever so hypocritical coming from you, piss poor debater.

Werewolf582
He fought Sabertooth.. Stronger than Khan and substantially so... he fought Mystique.. who again is way more skilled than Khan and did better again normal humans than Khan... Fight either of those puts him in another league than anybody Khan fought. He was taking punches from Juggs.. and not KO'd... again somebody VASTLY and SIGNIFICANTLY stronger than Khan... He KO'd the blob... somebody VASTLY more Durable than Khan... so who did Khan fight that was superior to Juggs.. Mystique or Sabertooth. This is a great point.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.