Khan v. Spock/Kirk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stealth Moose
As of nuTrek. All H2H. Spock is considered enraged because someone forgot to glue his prosthetic ears on right, or he found an illogical equation online.

quanchi112
Khan wins.

Arachnid1
I want to say Khan, but he struggled against Spock alone. Both of them together may be able to pull of a win.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Arachnid1
I want to say Khan, but he struggled against Spock alone. Both of them together may be able to pull of a win. He beat Spock and Kirk couldn't even hurt him while Khan let him attack him. Khan can take Kirk out effortlessly and it's essentially Khan vs. Spock. Khan wins.

Time Immemorial
Yea Spock was losing by the end of that fight. And we all seen how quick Kirk is taken out by Spock.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by quanchi112
He beat Spock and Kirk couldn't even hurt him while Khan let him attack him. Khan can take Kirk out effortlessly and it's essentially Khan vs. Spock. Khan wins. I remember how he beat Kirk to hell and back, but that's going to be a lot harder when Kirk has Spock backing him up. This wouldn't be as easy as their one on one fight. He did beat Spock, but Spock put up a great fight alone nevermind with Kirk at his side. Its a bit more iffy than their one on one fights.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Arachnid1
I remember how he beat Kirk to hell and back, but that's going to be a lot harder when Kirk has Spock backing him up. This wouldn't be as easy as their one on one fight. He did beat Spock, but Spock put up a great fight alone nevermind with Kirk at his side. Its a bit more iffy than their one on one fights. How can it be iffy when Kirk can't even hurt Khan ?

Spock also lost one on one. Khan was obviously his superior.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.