Lord Scourge (300 Year Time Skip) vs Darth Malgus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Battle takes place at a dueling arena on Dromund Kaas.

1. Sabers

2. Force

3. All-Out

carthage
Malgus

Nephthys
Malgus.

NewGuy01
Malgus stills wins.

Based
Scourge. He has a variant of vaapad and has had a higher rank than Malgus in forever. You think the Emperor would choose a weakling as his primary bodyguard?

NewGuy01
No, and I think this would be a good fight, but Malgus's feats are better.

And he doesn't have a variant of Vaapad, he simply has an ability that has a similar effect on his power via different mechanic.

ares834
Malgus. Pretty easily too.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by ares834

No. no expression

Jmanghan
Originally posted by ares834

By the time of TOR, I'd put Scourge WELL above Nyriss.

Reason I say that, is because I think that HE thinks that nothing has really changed in the 300 year time-skip.

NewGuy01
Also, can someone post footage of Scourge choking out Sith Lords without gesturing?

Nephthys
He doesn't do it on screen. You only walk in on him choking out a soldier with the Sith corpses surrounding him. At least 7 Sith visible. Kira says there was a dozen in there though.

ares834
Originally posted by NewGuy01
No. no expression

Yep. He either smacked around a far more powerful HoT along with another great Jedi or he smacked around Scourge's successor and a dark council member.

Either way, he is quite a bit beyond the likes of Scourge.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Also, can someone post footage of Scourge choking out Sith Lords without gesturing?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiNSWcCrRoA

Skip to 8:35

NewGuy01
I had already found it, but thanks. embarrasment

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
KK.

But yeah, Malgus takes this. I don't think it's a stomp tho.

Emperordmb
I'm going to say Malgus takes this one. Malgus's feats are superior, even garnering the notice of Darth Sidious.

As per the whole "Wrath was a higher rank argument," Malgus wasn't around when Vitiate was selecting a Wrath, and would likely have not been suited for the job for other reasons as well. For one, Malgus is far too ambitious with his own goals to become subservient to Vitiate's will. Another reason being that Malgus does not enjoy dealing with the Dark Council, which I'm given to understand the Wrath does a lot of. And finally, Malgus's place is on the battlefield, not running Vitiate's errands.

And if we really want to argue rank, I would defer you to Malgus's rule as emperor after Vitiate's "death." wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.