Asajj Ventress vs Sora Bulq

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WildBantha88
both at there peak

Who wins who dies?

Jmanghan
... Bulq...

carthage
Ventress beats him due to a major weakness Bulq has against basic force attacks

Lord Stark
Originally posted by carthage
Ventress beats him due to a major weakness Bulq has against basic force attacks

Nah. Bulq beats her, he fared far better against Windu, he has better hype, and has Vaapad.

carthage
He was mastered by Vaapad and went insane. Not to mention he was sent flying by a basic force push and FL. His level of swordsmanship would kept him alive against Windu, and he isn't going to take her out immediately as she's beaten council members before.

Her force abilities will be his end. Though he may take sabers, I'm not entirely sure about that. She has better dueling feats overall

Nephthys
Ventress.

Lord Stark
He was mastered by Vaapad and went insane. Not to mention he was sent flying by a basic force push and FL. His level of swordsmanship would kept him alive against Windu, and he isn't going to take her out immediately as she's beaten council members before.

Her force abilities will be his end. Though he may take sabers, I'm not entirely sure about that. She has better dueling feats overall

He was not mastered by Vaapad, that's just what Mace Windu thinks. Sora just mastered it in a different way. Basic force push and Force lightning? I can assure you if Ventress was dueling Count Dooku or Mace Windu she'd go down similarly. Sora Bulq, unlike Ventress has killed a council member, not just held his own.

Nalaniel
Sora Bulq.

WildBantha88
Originally posted by Lord Stark
He was not mastered by Vaapad, that's just what Mace Windu thinks. Sora just mastered it in a different way. Basic force push and Force lightning? I can assure you if Ventress was dueling Count Dooku or Mace Windu she'd go down similarly. Sora Bulq, unlike Ventress has killed a council member, not just held his own. Ventress has proven to put up good fights against Obi-Wan and Dooku. Based on the caliber of opponent she has been pitted against, its no shame that she didn't kill either of them. The fact that she can hold her own against either of them proves that she could kill any of the counsil masters that Bulq has killed

wjb61274
I have to disagree with you on the Vaapad subject, by its conception Vaapad is supposed to be a way to channel your aggressive feelings and thirst for victory into a weapon of the light, you are supposed to skirt the darkside but not be drowned by it. Sora Bulq violated all these rules when he crossed over to the darkside and in doing so he reverted back to Juyo instead of Vaapad I mean there is really no semblance in how he and mace fight even though they supposedly use the same style. As far as Windu's opinion about Sora's failure to master Vaapad, I believe that is a reliable statement since he is the originator of the style and while Depa and Sora were highly skilled in it Mace was the only that did not fall to the darkside because of it.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by WildBantha88
Ventress has proven to put up good fights against Obi-Wan and Dooku. Based on the caliber of opponent she has been pitted against, its no shame that she didn't kill either of them. The fact that she can hold her own against either of them proves that she could kill any of the counsil masters that Bulq has killed

I'm sorry, when has Ventress successfully TK'd the Count/ ever put up a good fight? The answer is never. Bulq on the otherhand has successfully TK'd Windu. People have also compared his swordsmanship to Windu's. Meanwhile Luminara called Ventress' form sloppy compared to the good Count, a statement not far from the truth.

PTforthewin
Ventress at her prime was losing to savage

Q99
Ventress does well against Kenobi and Anakin. Opress when he first showed up was doing well against everyone due to his strength, but when the other good fighters adapted to him he started being knocked around, and I'm pretty sure she would beat him too in a rematch.

carthage
Originally posted by Lord Stark
I'm sorry, when has Ventress successfully TK'd the Count/ ever put up a good fight? The answer is never. Bulq on the otherhand has successfully TK'd Windu. People have also compared his swordsmanship to Windu's. Meanwhile Luminara called Ventress' form sloppy compared to the good Count, a statement not far from the truth.

Bulq was also sent flying by basic force pushes and FL. He has no force defense, and Luminara was gradually being bested by Asajj and only lasted because she had help. Windu also wasn't terribly affected by that force push

Lord Stark
Bulq was also sent flying by basic force pushes and FL. He has no force defense, and Luminara was gradually being bested by Asajj and only lasted because she had help. Windu also wasn't terribly affected by that force push

Because he's Mace fricken Windu. He took a force push from Sidious in the comics. Also basic force pushes and FL from Mace Windu and Count Dooku, both of whom would dominate Ventress with similar attacks.

NewGuy01
I doubt Ventress will fare any worse than Bulq did against Mace's push.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by NewGuy01
I doubt Ventress will fare any worse than Bulq did against Mace's push.
Huh... I never really thought of that.

carthage
Bulq would do well that is until Ventress starts to use theforce, the gulf between their level of skill is minimal enough for Bulq to just gain a slight advantage over Ventress. He wouldn't one shot her, and her force abilities are far more developed based on their feats. I think he goes down in a good fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.