Left 4 Dead(Japanese Arcade)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zack Fair
Left 4 Dead is being released as an arcade game in Japan. None of the eight existing characters, however, are making the trip (despite featuring in the local releases of the console titles). Instead, publishers Taito have swapped in an all-new cast.

http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/mbuihchotojntnotyxgl.jpg

Playing this on arcade will be so fun. Damn niponians and their damned arcades! *Shakes fist*

Bardock42
Is it the same levels, but with different character models?

Japanese arcades scare me a bit, I must say. We plan to go to Japan against next year though, maybe I'll check out some L4D Arcade goodness then.

Zack Fair
Japan is bound to be one hell of an experience. I have a friend who lived there 4 years and he tells me its something else.

Stealth Moose
Schoolgirl? I guess that's the replacement for the token black guy, Louis. He wouldn't sell well in Japan.

Zack Fair
Surprised the school girl's skirt is that long lol

Bardock42
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Japan is bound to be one hell of an experience. I have a friend who lived there 4 years and he tells me its something else.

We've been for 3 weeks in 2011, and enjoyed it a lot. So much that we want to go back, obviously.

Tzeentch
Kind of strange how the Japanese guy is towering over everyone else.

dat nationalism

Stealth Moose
Think relatively. The girls are probably five-two.

jinXed by JaNx
So left 4 dead meets Japanese Dawson creek.

Nemesis X
Who is that person on the far right supposed to be? Can't tell if it's a man or a woman.

Zack Fair
The guy on the right looks so small. WTF.

Nemesis X
So since this will be the Japanese version of L4D, does that mean the Midnight Riders stage will be replaced with a Baby Metal themed one instead? That'd be pretty awesome actually.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.