Satele Shan vs Darth Vitiate (Weakened Version)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
When I say Weakened, I mean during his fight with the HoT, not just randomly out of nowhere weakened.

Satele challenges Vitiate to a duel and he crazily accepts for some odd reason.

1. Sabers

2. Force

3. All-Out

Nephthys
Vitiate still wins. Satele didn't come with the Hero to fight him for a reason.

Jmanghan
It'd be a Good Fight, I feel like Satele has a chance, because since he is weakened, she can block his lightning using her lightsaber, if the HoT used his Single Lightsaber, what's going to stop Satele from using her Double-Sided.

Though he does have a lot of skill in TK as well.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Jmanghan
It'd be a Good Fight, I feel like Satele has a chance, because since he is weakened, she can block his lightning using her lightsaber, if the HoT used his Single Lightsaber, what's going to stop Satele from using her Double-Sided.

Though he does have a lot of skill in TK as well.
I don't really think lightsabers are what is actually blocking anything. Shan would have to still put up the effort to block it herself using Tutaminis. Something she has been shown to do rather well, I'll admit. That being said, Satele isn't at the same age where she blocked lightsabers barehanded anymore. She's not in her prime anymore and she knows it. She'd put up a fight, but she still doesn't have a chance.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
I don't really think lightsabers are what is actually blocking anything. Shan would have to still put up the effort to block it herself using Tutaminis. Something she has been shown to do rather well, I'll admit. That being said, Satele isn't at the same age where she blocked lightsabers barehanded anymore. She's not in her prime anymore and she knows it. She'd put up a fight, but she still doesn't have a chance.

Not only is Vitiate nowhere NEAR his prime anymore, but he is very weakened.

FreshestSlice
Not only is Vitiate nowhere NEAR his prime anymore, but he is very weakened.
Um...the game says Vitiate is weakened, it doesn't say he is nowhere near full strength or that he is nowhere near his prime. If anything the game stresses defeating him ASAP because he is in fact very capable of being near full strength again soon and is prepared to consume the entire galaxy. Either way, weakened Vitiate is well above an aged Shan.

Nephthys
He can still defeat her with telepathy.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Um...the game says Vitiate is weakened, it doesn't say he is nowhere near full strength or that he is nowhere near his prime. If anything the game stresses defeating him ASAP because he is in fact very capable of being near full strength again soon and is prepared to consume the entire galaxy. Either way, weakened Vitiate is well above an aged Shan.

Isn't Vitiate like over 1,000 years old? XD Thats the point I was trying to make. I also think Satele loses this one, I just don't think it will be a cakewalk for him.

FreshestSlice
Isn't Vitiate like over 1,000 years old? XD Thats the point I was trying to make. I also think Satele loses this one, I just don't think it will be a cakewalk for him.
Vitiate is immortal, though. I guess the Dark Side will effect him, but still.

I don't think it'll be a cakewalk either, I'm just saying Shan will probably lose undoubtedly.

Based
Originally posted by Nephthys
Vitiate still wins. Satele didn't come with the Hero to fight him for a reason.

Yeah cause she's old. Her original concept art had her in her 70s.

Emperordmb
Let's be real here... Satele definitely takes sabers.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Let's be real here... Satele definitely takes sabers.

Obviously, you'd have to be high not to make that assumption, I think Rosh Friggen Penin would take Vitiate in Sabers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.