Dr Doom vs Black Bolt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Insane Titan
Who wins ?

Surtur
Well, Doom could try using the crimson bands I suppose. But I don't think it would prevent Blackbolt from speaking, and that is pretty much all he needs to do. Without prep he has some other options, but I can't think of any that could KO Blackbolt before he talks.

carver9
Originally posted by Surtur
Well, Doom could try using the crimson bands I suppose. But I don't think it would prevent Blackbolt from speaking, and that is pretty much all he needs to do. Without prep he has some other options, but I can't think of any that could KO Blackbolt before he talks.

Black Bolt is faster than Doom. So who wins now?

zopzop
Phuck Doom. BB wins.

Supermex
First time in awhile I heard of Doom losing quick like this on here vs a herald type..

guy222
Bolt

DarkRaiden
Doom should win. His forcefield should sufficiently block Blackbolt's scream if his armor doesn't simply absorb the energy.

Also his blasts and magic have taken out more durable opponents and fast so it shouldn't be tough to take Blackbolt down.

Existere
Black Bolt, solidly

celestialdemon
Black Bolt.

Supermex
Originally posted by DarkRaiden
Doom should win. His forcefield should sufficiently block Blackbolt's scream if his armor doesn't simply absorb the energy.

Also his blasts and magic have taken out more durable opponents and fast so it shouldn't be tough to take Blackbolt down.

Pass that fat joint over!!

eaebiakuya
Originally posted by DarkRaiden
Doom should win. His forcefield should sufficiently block Blackbolt's scream

Feats of his shield tanking things stronger or in same level of BB scream ?

I dont think he can withstand it. BB could K.O a High Herald with a good scream (and im not talking about his best scream).

Damborgson
I'm a fan of Dooms arrogance, he makes it look good. But I would absolutely love to see The King beat it out of him.

Branlor Swift
Black Bolt beat a Watcher empowered Doom, mind you with tech

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.