Darth Desolous VS Darth Malgus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PTforthewin
Pa'un Dark lord of the sith VS Malgus

Nephthys
Who?

PTforthewin
Originally posted by Nephthys
Who? OMG look up on wookipedia or play the wii version of the force unleashed

Jmanghan
It took a trap set by the Jedi to capture him, he went down in Exar Kun style. Despite that, I still think Malgus wins.

Lord Stark
I mean it took the whole council to down Volfe Karkko. Some eras councilors are just weak sauce though. So Malgus takes this.

PTforthewin
Originally posted by Jmanghan
It took a trap set by the Jedi to capture him, he went down in Exar Kun style. Despite that, I still think Malgus wins. he massacred over a 1000 jedi plus it took the council to beat him "a thousand jedi died cursing darth desolous, now you to shall scream my name!" - Spirit of darth desolous to Galen marek

NewGuy01
That wasn't the spirit of Desolous, it was a Jedi training simulation based on Desolous's data files.

FreshestSlice
I don't think he could win in a forum duel, since his greatest feats are only stated by a simulation of him with no gauge of their power or his comparison to anyone of note.

WildBantha88
Doesn't desolous have a saber resistant shield?

NewGuy01
Yes, it's similar to the ones Durge wielded in the Clone Wars Miniseries IIRC.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by PTforthewin
he massacred over a 1000 jedi plus it took the council to beat him "a thousand jedi died cursing darth desolous, now you to shall scream my name!" - Spirit of darth desolous to Galen marek

That's great. Malgus still takes this, bro. If I were to create an npc and put him up against 1000 jedi on Jedi Academy, plus luke, kyle, and others, my npc would beat them, not the best example, but a solid one.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by NewGuy01
That wasn't the spirit of Desolous, it was a Jedi training simulation based on Desolous's data files. Just wanted to address this, there is no proof of that at all, you just lied.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Just wanted to address this, there is no proof of that at all, you just lied.
No, he didn't. You bumped a thread two years old to attack someone's credibility unjustifiably.

Syndicate
Ngl that was pretty low.

carthage
Malgus slaughters

Jmanghan
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
No, he didn't. You bumped a thread two years old to attack someone's credibility unjustifiably. Meh, novels are just as canon as the game. Maybe I'll go back and replay the PSP version.

SunRazer
It's stated that Starkiller fought a simulacrum of Desolous that Padawans also fought in their Trial of Skill before they were knighted.

We don't have too much of an idea of how powerful the real Desolous was, but Malgus easily rips apart simulacrum Desolous.

Jmanghan
What the **** was my problem?

UCanShootMyNova
Idk.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.