Superman, Zod, Non, and Faora vs the X Men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lestov16
The Kryptonian Globetrotters must face these mutants in a bloodlusted PIS/CIS-less deathmatch

Magneto
Pre-Phoenix Jean
Nightcrawler
Azazel
Collosus
Juggernaut
Wolverine
Sabertooth (Origins)
Weapon XI
Iceman
Pyro
Silver Samurai
Quicksilver

Fight takes place in Manhattan, starting in Times Square

BONUS: Jean gets her Phoenix powers. Xavier and Frost(First Class) also join the battle

BONUS BONUS: Along with the other additions, Shaw joins the X Men team

Which muthaphuckin team phuckin takes this phuckin battle, muthaphuckas? (every post must have at least one variation of the word "phuck", or your opinion is invalidated stick out tongue)

Robtard
Magneto is the only one that could possibly slow down one of the Krptonians with enough metal, but he'd just get fried by heat-vision. A few mutants would need to be KO'd or BFRd.

Adding Xavier means the aliens lose.

Lestov16
Can Xavier phuckin read extraterrestrial minds?

Robtard
I'd assume yes since some of the similarities between the Krpts and humans. But in the end we have no feat of him reading an alien mind, since there haven't been aliens in the X films.

Lestov16
Have they ever read the mind of a phuckin non-human/mutant, like a dog or something? Based on Cerebro, I think Xavier's only limited to phuckin humans and phuckin mutants. I don't phuckin know if phuckin Kryptonians will be phuckin susceptible.

Time Immemorial
Zod was able to get inside Lois and Clark's head pretty phuckin easy.

Clears Battle 1

Bonus round goes to the telepaths.

Lestov16
I don't phucking think the phucking machine Zod used operates under the same phucking principles of phucking mutant telepathy.

Robtard
Originally posted by Lestov16
I don't phucking think the phucking machine Zod used operates under the same phucking principles of phucking mutant telepathy.

What principles do they both run on? Make believe ones. Ergo I win the thread again, broseph

Time Immemorial

An argument could be made that since helmets in X Men to keep telepaths out such as Cains and Magnetos worked. The helmets that the kryptonians wear blocked outside interference even with there super senses. If it could block out all the outside stuff from getting in and the helmets in X Men did as well. It could stop the telepaths. Seemed any hard object surrounding the head worked. Cains helmet, Magnetos, the telepaths diamond skin for example.

Lestov16
You haven't phuckin won anything yet, Rob the Builder. Cerebro phuckin showed that Xavier's only limited to phuckin humans and phuckin mutants. He can't even read the mind of a phuckin dog, less lone a phuckin extraterrestrial species.

Come at me, bro

Robtard
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
An argument could be made that since helmets in X Men to keep telepaths out such as Cains and Magnetos worked. The helmets that the kryptonians wear blocked outside interference even with there super senses. If it could block out all the outside stuff from getting in and the helmets in X Men did as well. It could stop the telepaths. Seemed any hard object surrounding the head worked. Cains helmet, Magnetos, the telepaths diamond skin for example.

Nope.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Robtard
Nope.

Alien helmets>Russian helmets

Pleaselaughing out loud

Robtard
You haven't phuckin won anything yet, Rob the Builder. Cerebro phuckin showed that Xavier's only limited to phuckin humans and phuckin mutants. He can't even read the mind of a phuckin dog, less lone a phuckin extraterrestrial species.

Come at me, bro

When did Xavier try and read a dog's mind?

Besides, a mutants mind is as "alien" to a normal human's as a Krypt's mind.

Damn, won the thread two more times. Better call the fire dept, I'm burning this ****er down.

Lestov16
Phuckin ignoring Cerebro's limits. Phuckin shame, Rob Costas

You're going to need to prove that phuckin claim

You ain't won nuthin besides DEEZ NUTZ

but seriously, you need evidence to back your phuckin claims

Robtard
Alien helmets>Russian helmets

Pleaselaughing out loud

It wasn't just a random helmet, it was specifically designed to counter telepathy. Otherwise being inside a car, elevator or gimp-box would have blocked Prof X. Do you even Marvel?

Time Immemorial
It wasn't just a random helmet, it was specifically designed to counter telepathy.

And Cains? All we know is it was a large thick metal helmet. And all we know is when she was in diamond form she could not be mind read. So would appear any hard metal or diamond skin blocks it.

Considering Cerebro is a helmet and machine worn to amplify his power. A dense material surrounding it could block it.

Robtard
And Cains? All we know is it was a large thick metal helmet. And all we know is when she was in diamond form she could not be mind read. So would appear any hard metal or diamond skin blocks it.

Considering Cerebro is a helmet and machine worn to amplify his power. A dense material surrounding it could block it.

Negative. Shaw explicitly says in the film that the helmet is designed to block telepathy, it's not just some random metal helmet.

Time Immemorial
Negative. Shaw explicitly says in the film that the helmet is designed to block telepathy, it's not just some random metal helmet.

Its Russian, its probably Titanium. And Juggernauts? Never stated to be anything special.

quanchi112
X men win.

Robtard
Its Russian, its probably Titanium.

And Juggernauts? Never stated to be anything special.

Are you being deliberately obtuse again?

Brilliant connection, Russian = titanium. It's stated that the helm is designed to block telepathy. If any random bit of metal could do it, Magneto wouldn't ever have to worry, he could have wrapped a fire hydrant around his head to protect himself from Xavier, but doesn't; he always relies on that special helmet

What about it? It's based off the helm Juggs' wears in the comic, which yes, does block telepathy. But did Charles ever try to control Juggs in X3? Are we to assume that anyone Charles didn't try to control is just immune to his powers for some reason? No, we don't.

Time Immemorial
Are you being deliberately obtuse again?

Brilliant connection, Russian = titanium. It's stated that the helm is designed to block telepathy. If any random bit of metal could do it, Magneto wouldn't ever have to worry, he could have wrapped a fire hydrant around his head to protect himself from Xavier, but doesn't; he always relies on that special helmet

What about it? It's based off the helm Juggs' wears in the comic, which yes, does block telepathy. But did Charles ever try to control Juggs in X3? Are we to assume that anyone Charles didn't try to control is just immune to his powers for some reason? No, we don't.

Yes, he gonna wrap a fire hydrant around his head when he has a perfect helmet to wear.
Xavier admitted he had trouble controlling Shaw without the helmet.
Kryptonian tech from the most advanced civilization in the known universe vs a helmet made in the 60's by russians. laughing

Werewolf582
Team supes win.

Darth Martin
Magneto and Weapon XI are the only threats. The rest are just a matter of time.

Robtard
Yes, he gonna wrap a fire hydrant around his head when he has a perfect helmet to wear.
Xavier admitted he had trouble controlling Shaw without the helmet.

Kryptonian tech from the most advanced civilization in the known universe vs a helmet made in the 60's by russians. laughing

The times he didn't have a helmet, if "any metal" could do.

Because of Shaw's power-set. "I can't control this man for long."

Is it designed to stop telepathy?

Remember when you were complaining people were calling you a frikkin retard? It's behavior like this, shape up.

Time Immemorial
The times he didn't have a helmet, if "any metal" could do.

Because of Shaw's power-set. "I can't control this man for long."

Is it designed to stop telepathy?

Remember when you were complaining people were calling you a frikkin retard? It's behavior like this, shape up.

Behavior? Its a debate. To have fun.

You failed to prove he could control Aliens.

Robtard
Nope, you failed to prove any bit of metal around someone's head stops Xavier's powers. Shape up.

Time Immemorial
Nope, you failed to prove any bit of metal around someone's head stops Xavier's powers. Shape up.

Nah you're just butt hurt laughing

Robtard
Says the kid that reports people due to anal wreckage smile

Time Immemorial
Says the kid that reports people due to anal wreckage smile

I knew you stuped to a new low, there it is. laughing

Robtard
Stating facts is a "new low"? Now pretend you didn't report The Spleen and got him banned cos you couldn't debate a single point against him and it made you upset.

Time Immemorial
Stating facts is a "new low"? Now pretend you didn't report The Spleen and got him banned cos you couldn't debate a single point against him and it made you upset.

I did report him, and? I guess you didn't read what the mod said he was going to be banned anyways for flaming and trolling? How bout you stick to Op?

Lestov16

You failed to prove he could control Aliens.

phuckin thumb up

Robtard
I did report him, and?

I guess you didn't read what the mod said he was going to be banned anyways for flaming and trolling?

How bout you stick to Op?

Reported due to butthurt.

He was banned because of your tears/reports, don't try and blame shift, bucko. Not on my watch

Then stop derailing it with your retard nonsense.

Time Immemorial
Reported due to butthurt.

He was banned because of your tears/reports, don't try and blame shift, bucko. Not on my watch

Then stop derailing it with your retard nonsense.

Cry more laughing then go cry about the others that reported him for being a troll.

Lestov16
I did report him

phuckin thumb down

Robtard
Cry more laughing then go cry about the others that reported him for being a troll.

"How bout you stick to Op?" -TE *Proceeds to flame like a retard*

Never change. Report me too.

Time Immemorial
Lol considering you name was derived from the name retard, that's what I'll call you. You act like a kid who lost his play toy.

Failed to prove he could control aliens.

Robtard
"Your"

Time Immemorial
Nice edit

DrDeadpool
X men by themselves will probably lose but with Prof X they definitely win.

Mindship
Leaning toward the Kryptoniacs, especially once they get their powers under control.

Lestov16
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Magneto and Weapon XI are the only threats. The rest are just a matter of time.

What about the phuckin bonus rounds?

Originally posted by DrDeadpool
X men by themselves will probably lose but with Prof X they definitely win.

IDFK. We're still trying to phuckin find out if phuckin Xavier can phuckin control phuckin extraterrestrials. Phuckin Cerebro, the representation of Xavier's maximum phuckin power output, could only control phuckin humans and phuckin mutants, and no other phuckin species. Nothing suggests he can phuckin control a phuckin Kryptonian

Bee-yotch

DrDeadpool
I don't think kryptonian's DNA is much different from ours , they look like us , they talk like us, they think like us and ... , all the evidences show that Kryptonian's DNA is very much like ours so there is no reason Prof X cant control their mind.

Time Immemorial
I don't think kryptonian's DNA is much different from ours , they look like us , they talk like us, they think like us and ... , all the evidences show that Kryptonian's DNA is very much like us so there is no reason Prof X cant control their mind.

Their DNA is completely different, they have super powers.. their species is the most advanced in the universe. Birds can learn to talk, monkeys can learn to walk and think.

No evidence supports they can be controlled by humans.

Robtard
Their DNA is completely different, they have super powers.. their species is the most advanced in the universe. Birds can learn to talk, monkeys can learn to walk and think.

Mutants have super powers. Mutants look like humans; some mutants look less human than Kryptonians.

Considering Xavier's vast mind powers, it's for you to prove that Kryptonian's are immune to it. Saying "just cos" isn't a proper debate.

Lestov16
I don't think kryptonian's DNA is much different from ours , they look like us , they talk like us, they think like us and ... , all the evidences show that Kryptonian's DNA is very much like ours so there is no reason Prof X cant control their mind.

You phuckin wrong, dawg. Primates have 98% DNA similar to ours and Cerebro wasn't phuckin detecting them. And I highly phuckin doubt with their phuckin god-like superpowers that their phuckin DNA is anything similar to ours. You're phuckin telling me a phuckin permutation of a ATGC nucleotide sequence can produce phuckin super strength and flight? Nah, homeslice. Maybe for mutants, but no phuckin reason to think that Kryptonians share the same DNA.

Time Immemorial
Mutants have super powers. Mutants look like humans; some mutants look less human than Kryptonians.

Considering Xavier's vast mind powers, it's for you to prove that Kryptonian's are just immune to i.

No, mutants have mutant powers. Which are completely different then what the kryptonanss had, who are not mutants.

Robtard
You phuckin wrong, dawg. Primates have 98% DNA similar to ours and Cerebro wasn't phuckin detecting them. And I highly phuckin doubt with their phuckin god-like superpowers that their phuckin DNA is anything similar to ours. You're phuckin telling me a phuckin permutation of a ATGC nucleotide sequence can produce phuckin super strength and flight? Nah, homeslice. Maybe for mutants, but no phuckin reason to think that Kryptonians share the same DNA.

It can in the Marvel universe where the X-Men reside. Super strength? Check Flight? Check. You just got pwned, son.

DrDeadpool

No , a completely different DNA will lead to a completely different looking species with a completely different behavior , monkeys can walk or think because of the DNA's we have in common , but they look different and are dumber than us because of the different between our DNA's , same with other animals.

If their species were the most advanced in the universe , they wouldn't extinct at all !

Robtard
No, mutants have mutant powers. Which are completely different then what the kryptonanss had, who are not mutants.

Super powers. Stop trying to shift the burden of proof. If you think Kal can resist mind-control, prove it.

Lestov16

Considering Xavier's vast mind powers, it's for you to prove that Kryptonian's are immune to it. Saying "just cos" isn't a proper debate.

If you're going to phuckin assert that extraterrestrial non-human Kryptonians and terrestrial human mutants have the same phuckin genetic structure, you to need to phuckin prove that shit, negro.

Robtard
If you're going to phuckin assert that extraterrestrial non-human Kryptonians and terrestrial human mutants have the same phuckin genetic structure, you to need to phuckin prove that shit, negro.

Kyptonians look so much like humans that they can easily pass for one. Some mutants can't even do that. Pwned again.

Now proof Kal can resist mind-control cos of DNA differences, dodger.

Time Immemorial
No , a completely different DNA will lead to a completely different looking species with a completely different behavior , monkeys can walk or think because of the DNA's we have in common , but they look different and are dumber than us because of the different between our DNA's , same with other animals.

If their species were the most advanced in the universe , they wouldn't extinct at all !

Nice low ball attempt but failed due to plot induced story,

But you proved my point, Krptonaians are a completely different species and like us doomed to fail.

Robtard
like us doomed to fail.

Get your defeatist ass out of here, wussy.

Firefly218
If they fight smart, Xmen win.

Lestov16
It can in the Marvel universe where the X-Men reside. Super strength? Check Flight? Check. You just got pwned, son.

You phuckin up, dawg. There's 3 different Marvel universes on film (6 if you count FF, Daredevil/Elektra, and Ghost Rider), not to mention the Raimiverse. Don't be tryin to use the comicverse to support your phuckin argument, brot. I'm all up in ya grill.

Time Immemorial
Get your defeatist ass out of here, wussy.

Cry more laughing

Robtard
You phuckin up, dawg. There's 3 different Marvel universes on film (6 if you count FF, Daredevil/Elektra, and Ghost Rider), not to mention the Raimiverse. Don't be tryin to use the comicverse to support your phuckin argument, brot. I'm all up in ya grill.

Nope. I referred to the film-verse which had the X-Men. Learn to read.

I'll take your clever attempt at dodging as you knowing you lost.

Robtard
Cry more laughing

Report more.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Firefly218
If they fight smart, Xmen win.

Which of them pose a threat in the first round?

Time Immemorial
Kyptonians look so much like humans that they can easily pass for one. Some mutants can't even do that. Pwned again.

Now proof Kal can resist mind-control cos of DNA differences, dodger.

Mind control works on the weak, Xavier had trouble controlling the strong like Shaw.

Had trouble comtroling Raven in DOFP

Krptonian suit tech that keeps external senses and threat out despite them having hyper senses vs metal helmets from the 60's.

That's enough proof.

Lestov16
Nope. I referred to the film-verse which had the X-Men. Learn to read.

I'll take your clever attempt at dodging as you knowing you lost.

Nope, you said the phuckin "marvelverse", which means you were referring to the comics, since there's 6+ different ones on film. Don't try to phuckin backpedal now

You're the one phuckin dodging. Prove that X-men verse mutants can read extraterrestrial minds of a completely different species.

You got served, brotsky!

DrDeadpool
Nice low ball attempt but failed due to plot induced story,

But you proved my point, Krptonaians are a completely different species and like us doomed to fail.

That's a fact , when all the evidences show their DNA is like ours there is no reason to assume its not , reasons like they are from a different species or they have superpowers are not acceptable.

Time Immemorial
That's a fact , when all the evidences show their DNA is like ours there is no reason to assume its not , reasons like they are from a different species or they have superpowers are not acceptable.

Cept they are not humans..they are aliens with superpowers. Do humans have super powers? Even Xavier and Charles and Trask recognized the mutants where a new species and they were from the same womb.. Please get real.

Robtard
Nope, you said the phuckin "marvelverse", which means you were referring to the comics, since there's 6+ different ones on film. Don't try to phuckin backpedal now

You're the one phuckin dodging. Prove that X-men verse mutants can read extraterrestrial minds of a completely different species.

You got served, brotsky!

Wrong again, Robtard said: "Marvel universe where the X-Men reside". You're failing miserably.

Humans are a different species to Homo Superior and Xavier can read those minds.

Put the Kit Kat and large soda down next time you watch one of the X-Men based films, or continue to be eEducated.

Lestov16

Cept, they only have phuckin superpowers on Earth, because they're an extraterrestrial species with no relation to humans or human-offshoot mutants.

Robtard
Mind control works on the weak, Xavier had trouble controlling the strong like Shaw.

Had trouble comtroling Raven in DOFP

Krptonian suit tech that keeps external senses and threat out despite them having hyper senses vs metal helmets from the 60's.

That's enough proof.

Incorrect. He controlled Magneto, who has more willpower in his anus than all the Kryptonians combined. Shaw was the exception due to his specific powers.

Because his powers were compromised due to his drug addiction. How the **** did you miss that major plot point?

So more: "I need the helmets to work or my fav loses". Lamesauce.

DrDeadpool
Cept they are not humans..they are aliens with superpowers. Do humans have super powers? Even Xavier and Charles and Trask recognized the mutants where a new species and they were from the same womb.. Please get real.

Superpowers are easily reachable by technology , having a superpower doesn't mean anything , I didn't understand your last two sentences.

Lestov16
Wrong again, Robtard said: "Marvel universe where the X-Men reside". You're failing miserably.

Humans are a different species to Homo Superior and Xavier can read those minds.

Put the Kit Kat and large soda down next time you watch one of the X-Men based films, or continue to be eEducated.

Homo superior are an offshoot of humans, thus the Latin "Homo"
Kryptonians aren't related to humans at all and only have powers due to Earth's physics. Not the phuckin same at all, no matter how much to you try to simplify it.

Came at ya dome, son.

DrDeadpool
Cept, they only have phuckin superpowers on Earth, because they're an extraterrestrial species with no relation to humans or human-offshoot mutants.

So?

Time Immemorial
Incorrect. He controlled Magneto, who has more willpower in his anus than all the Kryptonians combined. Shaw was the exception due to his specific powers.

Because his powers were compromised due to his drug addiction. How the **** did you miss that major plot point?

So more: "I need the helmets to work or my fav loses". Lamesauce.

I didn't miss it, that why I brought it up.

Helmets thwarted him before, they can do so again.

Silent Master
Are people really arguing that the kryptonian's are immune to TP, despite them having zero feats to support such a claim?

Time Immemorial
Superpowers are easily reachable by technology , having a superpower doesn't mean anything , I didn't understand your last two sentences.

Negative, they are not, and that's not what the debate is about.

Lestov16
So?

So I'll take it you think mutants can read any phuckin species' mind? That's not what phuckin Cerebro showed.

Robtard
Homo superior are an offshoot of humans, thus the Latin "Homo"

Kryptonians aren't related to humans at all and only have powers due to Earth's physics. Not the phuckin same at all, no matter how much to you try to simplify it.

Came at ya dome, son.

Reported for homophobic slurs.

Prove they're not? They look exactly like same as humans. They have powers due to their bodies DNA which becomes powered under Earth's sun and conditions. Mutants get their powers from their different DNA as well. Xavier controls all with a human-like mind, DNA be damned.

You lost again.

DrDeadpool
Negative, they are not, and that's not what the debate is about.

They are reachable by technology and you keep bring it up as an evidence of their difference with us not me.

Lestov16
Gay.

so you've resorted to phuckin straw-grasping desperation. "Mutants have different DNA than humans, so do Kryptonians, that means they're the same, and I'm just going to simplify it as that and not delve deeper into the nature of the DNA". WEAK.

Make sure you packed a lunch, because I'm taking you to school.

DrDeadpool
So I'll take it you think mutants can read any phuckin species' mind? That's not what phuckin Cerebro showed.

You just haven't brought a valid reason that kryptonians have a very different DNA than us being from a different species when those species completely look like humans is not a valid reason.

Robtard
Gay.

so you've resorted to phuckin straw-grasping desperation. "Mutants have different DNA than humans, so do Kryptonians, that means they're the same, and I'm just going to simplify it as that and not delve deeper into the nature of the DNA". WEAK.

Make sure you packed a lunch, because I'm taking you to school. Anytime you want to prove that the Krptonians can resist mind control cos of their different DNA, it will be nice?

Time Immemorial
They are reachable by technology and you keep bring it up as an evidence of their difference with us not me.

Superpowers are achieved through technology? We cant even cure the common cold or aids or cancer or diseases. Let me know when we are gonna have superpowers but before that's let's start with cancer.

Time Immemorial
Gay.

Make sure you packed a lunch, because I'm taking you to school.

laughing laughing

Lestov16
Anytime you want to prove that the Krptonians can resist mind control cos of their different DNA, it will be nice?

Already did, dawg. Cerebro can't even phuckin control other terrestrial species besides humans and their offshoots. How is it going to control an extraterrestrial species with a completely different genetic structure than Earth's cenancestor?

Bow down to a nigga that's greater than you cool

DrDeadpool
Superpowers are achieved through technology? We cant even cure the common cold or aids or cancer or diseases. Let me know when we are gonna have superpowers but before that's let's start with cancer. First is that technology is not just for humans any process of advancing is only achievable by technology second is that it doesn't mean method of science is same in every world ! And I didn't tell we can have superpowers NOW, but we might be able to have some superhuman abilities in a few decades later.

Robtard
Already did, dawg. Cerebro can't even phuckin control other terrestrial species besides humans and their offshoots. How is it going to control an extraterrestrial species with a completely different genetic structure than Earth's cenancestor?

Bow down to a nigga that's greater than you cool Nope.

Lestov16
Rocked ya dome so phuckin hard you can only come up with weak incorrect one-word responses.
Your foolish goonery doesn't phase my goblinhood

Time Immemorial
First is that technology is not just for humans any process of advancing is only achievable by technology second is that it doesn't mean method of science is same in every world ! And I didn't tell we can have superpowers NOW, but we might be able to have some superhuman abilities in a few decades later.

Human's will never have superpowers from technology as I stated, we cannot even cure cancer and the most of science illudes us such as tachyons, light speed capabilities and brining life back from the death.

Lestov16
First is that technology is not just for humans any process of advancing is only achievable by technology second is that it doesn't mean method of science is same in every world ! And I didn't tell we can have superpowers NOW, but we might be able to have some superhuman abilities in a few decades later.

As far as genetic inherent superpowers, we might get stronger musculatures, faster brains, and better healing, but we won't get X Men powers.

That being stated, we will probably gain tech in the future that will allow us to manipulate the subatomic/quantum fields of nature. Provided we use it on ourselves, IDK if we'll be considered humans anymore at that point.

(arbitrary phuck)

Time Immemorial
As far as genetic inherent superpowers, we might get stronger musculatures, faster brains, and better healing, but we won't get X Men powers.

That being stated, we will probably gain tech in the future that will allow us to manipulate the subatomic/quantum fields of nature. Provided we use it on ourselves, IDK if we'll be considered humans anymore at that point.

(arbitrary phuck)

Have we even been able to control anti-matter at this point or harness it?

Lestov16
You have to remember, we are an extremely young species. Compared to the dinosaurs, we are only .4% into our Early Triassic. and given that, in our extremely young age, we've already developed machines that can explore the quantum nature of reality, weapons that can destroy the entire planet, and provable scientific inquires into the origins of our universe, I'd say humanity is destined for a very bright future, one that probably exceeds even Star Trek. That is, if we don't kill each other first.

(arbitrary phuck)

NemeBro
Lestov actually makes a pretty good point. When Xavier uses Cerebro, we only see the humans or human-offshoots (mutants) minds, never anything else.

It may be because they are not advanced enough to be picked up on his radar, but idk.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.