Cade Skywalker and Quinlin Vos vs Lucian Drey and Kyle Katarn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WildBantha88
Fight takes place on even ground

who wins who dies?

carthage
Cade and Quinlan and Katarn are all kind of close. But Cade has better force feats whereas Quinlan has better dueling feats arguably than Katarn. Draay's got strong TK but Cade edges him out in both force ability and dueling feats, he's the weak link and once he's gone both guys will finish Katarn off.

Team 1 takes this

Emperordmb
I don't quite see how Vos is a better duelist than Katarn.

carthage
Beating Bulq, but like I said the disparity is minimal at best.

I don't think he could beat him in a fight ironically , he could hold him off long enough for Cade to kill Draay though imo

WildBantha88
Kyle Katarn is better than both Vos and Cade, quite solidly too. So the fact that Lucian is a bit underpowered shouldn't hinder the team

Q99
On Lucien Draay, it should be noted he's a member of the Jedi High Council. It should also be noted his telekinetic was fairly strong, blowing away large cargo droids and even able to literally toss Zayne and Gryph across town to get them clear of the orbital bombardment during Operation Vindication.

He is by no means a slouch, and I don't view him as a weak link.

Nephthys
Originally posted by carthage
Beating Bulq, but like I said the disparity is minimal at best.

He didn't beat Bulq. Bulq kicked his ass and left himself open while Vos was on his knees. Vos recovered and got in a lucky hit.

He no more beat him than Obi-Wan beat Maul in TPM.

PTforthewin
Kyle loses to little kids

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by PTforthewin
Kyle loses to little kids
nice argument, but that's Non-canon.

carthage
Good match btw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.