Whose the cutest guy on X-Men 2??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

#1_X-Men_Fan
Whose the cutest guy on X-Men 2? I really want to know. And yes, the costumes that they wear counts. So since Night Crawler (Alan Cumming) is wearing all that make-up, then that counts. But hey! I couldn't complain!!!! Makes him look cute!!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And the nominees are...........
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Ray Park as Toad (Wasn't in the X-2 movie. He played as Toad in X-Men 1. He's dead now. sad R.I.P. Toad)

2. Alan Cumming as Night Crawler (Loved the make-up, by the way!!!)

3. Hugh Jackman as Wolverine (Love the side burns!!!!!! He grew them just for the role. What an actor!)

4. Patrick Stewart as Professor Xavier (Is it just me or can you see your future in his bald head?)

I can't choose between three of those guys. I can defanantly leave Patrick outta the picture, but Ray, Hugh and Alan I can't go without. So there's three votes already!!!! big grin rolling on floor laughing smile eek! laughing laughing out loud stick out tongue wink Ya get the point on the faces, right?? Heh-heh........ BYE-BYE!! (BAMF!!)

Member.
people would normally add threads like this in the general discussion or movie forums.

Captain REX
Yes, I would...though it would probably be the cutest actresses in X2.

To take Toad off the list, picture him in red and black make up, horribly dirty and sharp teeth, and horns butting from his head.

BackFire349
collosus is hot.

Member.
hm...

BackFire349
member, can you say anything else?

Captain REX
Hm? evil face

GordonSkywalker
Just wait until he thinks something is really funny and he will laugh out loud. I have seen him do it before! Oh and I do not think any of the guys in X2 are cute at all. Not suprising I know but I am a guy after all. big grin

Augeybana
Yeah but I know the cutest girl is.....yep GS your right Anna Paquin.

GordonSkywalker
Anna Paquin is an excellent part of the X Men cast. As for Hugh Jackman I finally saw a picture of him out of character and he looks totally different in real life! laughing out loud

Augeybana
Yeah last time I saw him he had long hair.

kira

Phoenix
Nighcrawler was cool, but I think Pyro was def. the fittest!

Ushgarak
You just like fiery men...

Mujaffa
that blue lady..what's here name again??

Ushgarak
Helps if you read the title of the thread, Mu...

hayden's minx
EWWWWW....
Gross Gross Gross Gross Gross
Alan Cumming = big blue puff; MINGER
(I Don't do mingers)
You missed off Shawn Ashmore he is by far the best of the talent in xmen 2.
You have crappy taste.

Ushgarak
Well, someone sure has strong views!

GordonSkywalker
Yes I was not expecting such a bold statement from her! Oh and the 'blue girl' is Mystique I believe.

Augeybana
Yeah that Mystique.

Julie
still haven't seen the movie

GordonSkywalker
Neither have I but I have a valid reason-it is sold out here right now. And we only got one open theater to see it at.

thelotrlovr15
i dont know who the cutest guy is in X2 since I am a guy
But the best character and I think actress was Phoenix... yeppity yep

Captain REX
I'm the cutest guy in X2. I'm in the background somewhere...

BlackScorpion
The cutest guy in the movie.. hmm that's is a hard choice between Cyclops, Ice Man and Wolverine.. yes Nightcrawler is cute as well but I don't know he's just too shy according to me *grins* as for fantasy men I like them rough wink

But in the third movie one more will come up: Gambit *drools* oh please let him be casted good! Oh and sorry for this spoiler too all, but if you couldn't figure that out just by seeing X-men 2, then tssk at you for not being an X-men fanatic wink

(Edit: I need to learn to spell..)

Augeybana
It weird to think Nightcrawler to be cute but hey if you have a Blue berry fetish that your liken

Phoenix
Alan Cumming is def fit - Nightcrawler may be not quite so much, but still attractive in a weird, blue kinda way...

justinday15
Storm.

Augeybana
Rogue and Storm.

Nightcrawler
Nightcrawlers tail is the sexiest of all of them, then Wolverine, then Nightcrawler himself. big grin

Augeybana
Rogue again.

BOPRecruit 16
2 or 3 are good choices. but i liked pyro and iceman also. he he ^.~

GordonSkywalker
I didn't really go for the guys.

Nightcrawler
Hey, BOPRecruit 16, u know in ur siggy it has that lil video thingy of Lord of the Rings (that mocie rocked but it was too damn long! >.< i fell asleep!) the axe thingy whutever it is, looks like the sythe thingy that Nathen (Cable) off X-men (not the movie) has. just had to say that.

Nightcrawlers tail is mine!!! Happy Dance

Phoenix
Nightcrawler, where did you get your groovy siggy of nightcrawler teleporting? Its great! Did they have any others?

Nightcrawler
actually its an avatar from the site www.nightscrawlers.com in the avatar section, in the sprties, i like all of them and ya there are a couple others like mine.

Phoenix
Thanx!

Nightcrawler
hehe, im just glad to spread the joy!

Evy_O
The cutest guy in X-Men 2: Wolverine all the way! big grin
Though the right adjective might not be "cute". Duh... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Nightcrawler
ya he's hot....but nightys tail is better...

Evy_O
LoL, Nightcrawler is cool but I wouldn't describe him as "cute" or "handsome". For me, at least.

CJG18
wut about James Marsden. he is HOT!!

julibug
I haven't seen X-Men2 yet, but I like Alan Cumming. However, from the choices given at the beginning of this thread, I may have to go with Ray Park. (yes, R.I.P. toad). Hmmm, tail or tongue. Well, I'll just have to see the tail, then I'll let ya know. smile

EmeraldMalfoy
ummmm I mad the don' have Lance or Pietro on there.Cause the are the cutest on X men evo. Anywayz I have to say Pyre!

Nightcrawler
Toad isn't dead, he just wasn't in the movies becuase it was mainly about Mystique (who had to go undercover, therefore alone) helping Magneto escape. he will however be in X3 as will Sabretooth!!
just thought i'd clear that up fer ya julibug

Phoenix
Toad is scarily attractive...

julibug
Thanks for clearing that up, Nightcrawler. I'm glad we'll get to see more of Toad!!!!

Nightcrawler
hmmm... i think oddly colored males just do it for me... i swear if there was sum yellow guy walkin around i'd be like "Mine!!" ^_^

BOPRecruit 16
i like hugh jackman's voice. aaron stanford's good looks. alan cummings' amazing performance as nightcrawler. shawn ashmore's ice powers and the soda scene. *iceman* james marsden is hot w/o the shades, or with the red ones at least. i wonder what other movies the actors of X2 are working on besides aiming for a trilogy. ^.~ PhOeNiX

Nightcrawler
I hope they pick a good actor for storm...

Kes
No Storm has to be the same! Or no one at all! mad
Wolverine and Iceman, Colossu or something like that as just a great body is not goodlooking! nightcrawler rocks and alan is perfect in it he is so funny! big grin cool stick out tongue

Malfoy's chick
OK HERE IS WHAT I SAY NIGHTCRAWLER IS ADORABLE NOT IN A SEXY WAY BUT DEFINTELY ADORABLE. I LOVE HIS MARKINGS AND TELEPORTING. I JUST WANT TO CUDDLE UP TO HIM, HE IS JUST SO ADORABLE

Kes
Lol The Puff is sexy! Go Nighty!

Phoenix
I want a cuddly nightcrawler toy!!

Kes
What I really want is x-men 3!!!!!!!

Phoenix
Yeh!

Kes
Well what other cute actores could play the characters you want to see? Like who do you think could be a good gambit?

julibug
OK OK I just got back from finally seeing X2. Nightcrawler was too cool. He was cute & funny. I like the cuddly toy idea! Boy, now I have to choose. Who's cuter - Toad or Nightcrawler. Ok, in character, I think I have to go with Nightcrawler. Out of character, Ray Park all the way baby!

Kes
I agree. Nightcrawler is just so sweet! Really the fountian (sp?) of hope! Never gives up.And that hole (sp?) 'My name is Kurt Wagner, but in the circus I was none has The Incredible Nightcrawler!? lol 2cool! cool

Phoenix
He's sooooooooooooooo cool!!!!!

LeoDiabla
*poof*

ah think its mystique aka raven darkholme, Mujaffa...ah personally like hugh jackman....aka wolverine....ah dunno, ah got this thing for bad boys smokin' ....blonde AND brunette...and redhead, if possible...

*poof*

LeoDiabla
la

LeoDiabla
*poof*
sorry bout the last post...my cuzin went nuts...
*poof*

LeoDiabla
*poof*
so, who likes harry potter?
*poof*

Kes
Ah Hugh Jackman is doing or did a movie Van Helsing. The vampire hunter from Bram stoker's Dracula that was played by Anthony Hopkins. And Halle Berry (stor) is filming Gothika, and has a new movie with Marisa Tomei called Need and is supposed to play a rape victim in October squall. All this acording to this magnificente site! lol

redfunk89
what about cyclops he is fine
but hugh looks the best

chica16
ICEMAN duhhh

verauko
Yeah! Iceman is hot (icy big grin)... Maybe Sabretooth? his sexy moustache and eyes! Pyro is not bad at all wink. Ald Wolvie ? I like him with long hair...

Thestral
You mean, like if he had jaundice?

And I like Shawn Ashmore, but maybe I'm just biased because I used to be an Animorphs junkie and he played Jake.

Smllfry247
PYRO!!

Smllfry247
BOBBY aka ICEMAN

BOPRecruit 16
http://www.cinema.com/image_lib/3923_014_thumb.jpg

Aaron Stanford as Pryo/John Allerdyce.

http://i.imdb.com/Photos/Ss/0290334/VFX-1.jpg

aaron has signed on for the next x movie, i can't wait to see what happens with pyro!

charmaine
pyro is the cutest in x men2

X-WOMen
I like how cyclops looks but I really love Iceman. eek!

Kes
Nah Wolvie is the best looking guy! A real man lol

Ikobe
Hm... Pyro's sexy 'cause of his powers... Aaron Stanford's pretty sweet, actually... and Shaun too *grin* Wolverine = teh sex. Cyclops = GEEK. Rogue is a whiny brat so isn't even enviable IMO. Nightcrawlers more adorable than sexy...

~Ik

BOPRecruit 16
James Marsden (Scott Summers/Cyclops) looks better w/o the sunglasses and so forth. but does look good in his x-suit ^.~

http://www.bazarbg.com/galery/Pictures/Celebrities/james_marsden.jpg

Ikobe
Animorphs... I used to love that program! Those slug thingies used to freak me out though, and a lot of the time I'd be hiding behind a pillow sqeualing "NOOOO JAKE! MARCO! DOOOOOON'T!" But there ya go.

~Ik

BOPRecruit 16
i never watched the show, but i read somewhere that shawn ashmore (iceman) used to be on that show. plus, another guy, christopher ralph (who i used to think was handsome, not hot) was there too and they both were in a show on disney called "in a heartbeat". used to be my favorite show before it got cancelled and went off the air. alot of the disney shows got replaced i think: jett jackson, so weird, etc. i don't watch the disney channel that much. just for certain movies and in a heartbeat. haven't watched that channel in ages, to little kiddie. ugh, i hate it when they do movies/shows that try to apply/relate to teens. so stupid. oh well. ja ne!

battosai yuriko

verauko
Have you noticed that a young actor Kevin Zegers looks like Mardsen? He could play Cyclops in "X-Teen" :d:d:d:d!

JUST LOOK! : http://www.kevin-zegers.com/dld/Magazines/teens21a.jpg

verauko
Here's one more pick:

http://www.kevin-zegers.com/dld/Newest/kevin3.jpg

Kes
He's a cute kid. Maybe he could be Gambit? Kinda short and young but...who knows?!

verauko
don't you think he looks like mardsen?!?!?!? he really looks like him!

Oh! and here's Brad Renfro pics with bear and moustage:

http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Boulevard/7003/smag4.jpg

Kes
Never really thought about it. Well they both have brown hair and blue eyes somessed lol big grin

verauko
http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Bungalow/6788/SpanishMag.html/

What do you think about these pics of Brad Renfro? He could be Gambit bunny

Kes
I cant get in. The link is down, I'll try later.

verauko
I think I pasted a wrong code, oh... here it is:

http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Bungalow/6788/SpanishMag.html

Kes
Ah!smile yeh...I think he can...he's just a bit short thoughmessed

verauko
he's short?!?!?! Where?! How can you know?! But face... he's got nice big grin with this tiny beard and moustage he looks cute I like a specially the fourth pick, he looks so misterious there big grin

Kes
In the movies I always get the impression is short! But to tell you the truth I havent seen a movie with him recentlyblink Did you see "Apt pupil"?How does his hight compare to Mckellen?

verauko
Well he was 14 in this movie... hmmm... 14? am I right? let's see... the movie was made in 1998... he was born in 1984 (or 1982?!)....... yeah! he was 14 (or 16?!)... and he was not so short to Ian... so now when he's 19 (or 21?! lol), I'm sure he's taller! Boys are growing to their 18 birthday or even longer!!!

PS: Hey Kes big grin

Kes
Ah ok so he is tall laughing out loud I thought that movie was more reacent (sp) and that he was older. Like 25.

verauko
nope... Now I'm quite sure he was born in 1982... and "Apt pupil" I saw yesterday big grinbig grinbig grin at night... scary!

And? What do you think about my Renfro-Gambit?

http://www.legolas_online.republika.pl/images/renfro_gambit.jpg

verauko
http://www.republika.pl/legolas_online/images/renfro_gambit.jpg

ChinaNiki
He was in a more recent movie set in the fifties in the Brooklyn or the Bronx. I can't remember the name of it. I think it came out in 2001 and Steven Dorf(sp) was in it. Frankie Muniz might have been in it too.

charmaine
pyro is the cutest guy in x men2 i hope hes in x3

Kes
Very cool Verauko! He defenatly looks good big grin

BOPRecruit 16
sick *cool* gambit teaser pic! now, that i think about it, i guess that would be cool if that actor played him.

Battosai Yuriko

verauko
And he's in the same age as Anna Paquin! so it could be a great couple of them...

BESIDES!!! Listen...!!!
The movie "Apt pupil" was directed by Bryan Singer (!!!), the main character played Ian McKellen (movie Magneto!!!) and ALSO you can find there an actor who playes Senator Kelly in X-men!!!
So how can you see, Bryan rather prefer actors who he has worked with... so in this case we can have hope he'll take Brad as Gambit!!! I'm not saying he's going to play this character... but in these circumstances there's though 0.1% chance he will... Oh please, I wanna see him in X3!!!

X-WOMen
HE'S PERFECT!!

verauko
I'll try to find better photo of him and change him into Gambit...!!! Cross your fingers!!! big grin

X-WOMen
Yay!! laughing out loud

verauko
I saw somewhere the most beautiful picture of Brad today, I gotta find it!!!

verauko
OH! This pick is nice... but inly the first one big grinbig grinbig grin lol

http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Bungalow/6788/PlanetHollywoodPics.html

verauko
Here's my second Brad/Gambit manipulation:

http://www.republika.pl/legolas_online/renfro02.jpg

X-WOMen
Niice. He's hot. smokin'

shelby_l
Wow... I think he'd be a really great Gambit big grinbig grin Let's cross our fingers he's in the 3rd one smile

verauko
But there's a little problem... In fact he's a "Bad Boy"... he was arrested when he was 14 for haveing drugs and many many more... he's not so cute guy as he looks... There could be problems with him... But... that's Gambit hie hie lol big grinbig grinbig grin Gambit isn't so good angel at all hie hie

X-WOMen
So true verauko! You've been doing some good research about him haven't you? stick out tongue

verauko
Yep! I know about him everything... well, ALMOST everything big grinbig grinbig grin But who cares he was arrested, he's a good actor and he plays very realictic... and he's perfect for Gambit!!!

X-WOMen
Yep! That's the most important part.

verauko
And this Trent Ford is... well... I really don't like him...he doesn't look like Gambit... he doesn't match to this role... Sorry... we've found our Gambit already... but in spite of it I'm still looking, still looking for someone perfect... I'm not saying Brad is bad, but we gotta have couple of candidates! big grinbig grinbig grin

Kes
Verauko can you manipulate a pic of this trent guy like you did for Brad?

redfunk89
hugh jackman

verauko
Hugh Jackman... sorry, but I don't know what are you talking about...

Kes... yeah I could but I was on his site and I found there not so good pictures...
But wait! I can make a manipulation of Orli Bloom (for now), I've got 105 pictures with him, I'll find something good... Then I'll try to find some good picture with Trent big grin

verauko
Okay... I made tha manipulation with Orli... Three pictures... Good haircut big grinbig grinbig grin (really good big grin), a costume and this look which he needs to play Gambit... what do you think about it? For me he's very good!

Kes
Hugh Jackman has in the best looking guy. lol the topic of this thread which we are way of. Anymore Gambit stuff lets put it in the "most perfect gambit" thread,ok?!smile
Yeh Orland looks good in the costume to, specially with that hair cut big grin

BOPRecruit 16
i love the orli pic on the left! *sigh* you're right, he does look fab in that one! him, as gambit? perhapes. there's so many choices! he he!

Kes
Those pics are now in "the most perfect gambit" thread...post your thoughts about Gambit there,ok?

verauko
Okay... so let's start all over big grinbig grinbig grinbig grin I think that the sexiest guy is Iceman and Wolvie big grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

Kes
I agree!Wolverine,Iceman and...Nightcrawler! He's just to cool. So...hmmm....blue stick out tongue

verauko
I like Toad too! Maybe he stinks and he's a little bit green... but he's hot big grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

X-WOMen
Where did Toad go anyways?

BOPRecruit 16
toad died in the first movie, but some people say that he'll return, don't think so.

that guy that you want to play gambit, can he pull off gambit's accent? bear in mind that he's french. so hard to find a hot guy, right age, and has the accent down.

Kes
Gambit discussion in the Gambit thread but..his accent his not french. He just says some french words stick out tongue
Yeh I also think Toad died in the 1st one cos he didn't show up for the 2nd (youcan survive a lightning strike=. It just wouldn't be cool for him to show up now.

verauko
I liked Toad in X-men! He was so cute when he ate this sweet dove... hie hie I'm crueal... yes I am! big grin

Kes
It looked like a pigon blink

verauko
dove=pigeon big grin

Kes
Really?blink aren't they different birds? confused

verauko
nope, and why on the logo of "Dove" we can see a pigeon? big grin

Kes
Oh yeh stick out tongue I just translated the name. Its the same messed Sorry. I was associating (sp) the white dove thing wacko

verauko
And that's how the talk about Toad went on a talk about a soap big grin hie hie

BOPRecruit 16
toad was played by ray park, who also played darth maul in star wars episode one and the headless horsemen (w/ no head scenes) in sleepy hollow and is going to play comic to screen: iron fist. he sure wears alot of movie makeup and costumes.

Kes
Yeh he's a stunt wink

BOPRecruit 16
ah! that was the word i was looking for! do you have any clue what other movies that aaron stanford is going to be in besides the next x movie?

Psylocke
I think the cutest guy was of course the star, Hugh Jackman!

BOPRecruit 16
i don't think any of them are sexy, but aaron stanford and shawn ashmore are cute. ^.~

http://cache.eonline.com/Celebs/Who/Images/whohd2.stanford.071802.jpg

http://hometown.aol.com/abm614/shawn1.gif

Kes
Aaron Stanford news:
http://us.imdb.com/Name?Stanford,+Aaron

verauko
On that pick Shawn looks like a young kid big grin how old is he on this pick?!

Do you know, that Shawn has a twin brother?!?!?! Does anybody got a pick of two of them (together)?!

Kes
I knew that he has a twin and I know he is 22 (or around that).

BOPRecruit 16
oh wow! he's a twin, cool! that sounds right, 22. what's his twin's name?

verauko
I don't know yet... but I'm gonna find out big grin

BOPRecruit 16
so what other x-men people have siblings?

verauko
I think no one else... It would be shicking if Hugh has a twin big grin

Kes
I know that Hugh has a sister. Don't know if they're twins thoumessed

verauko
Yeah, Hugh has a sister, in fact they are very similiar. His sister has s massive build for a girl. I've read she made a joke with guys from make-up and they changed her into Wolverine. Hugh didn't know about this plan and after a pouse between filming on the set showed his sister. Nobody noticed that's not Hugh and they started filming. Everything was clear when on the set came real Wolverine big grin This part with his sister will probably be on X2 special DVD big grin I wanna see it big grin

verauko
Aha, and the name of Shawn's brother is Aaron (like Stanford's lol big grin)

Kes
Yeh lol I've read that too big grin

whatever
for the Gambit discussion, it's rumoured that Orlando Blooms was asked to play the part, and Toad's not dead

Kes
I doubt he was asked cos they don't have a script yet but Singer seems to want him for the part.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>