Hondo Ohnaka VS Han Solo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PTforthewin
Space Pirate VS Space Cowboy

Kosmos Supreme
Hondo.

Zenwolf
Han, faster quickdraw.

Emperordmb
To Han's credit as well, he was throwing down with Mandolorians in H2H in his seventies.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Emperordmb
To Han's credit as well, he was throwing down with Mandolorians in H2H in his seventies.

Yeah he has some pretty good H2H showings, 17 he also whooped ass in a Gladiator Free For All. Also besting a Scout Trooper(abit with difficulty) on Endor, among other things...I think he also fought a Selonian too at one point.

Though what book has Han throwing down with Mandos? I'm interesting in reading that bit.

Angelalex242
Han shoots first.

Trocity
Han via luck if nothing else.

Kosmos Supreme
Hondo engaged Ashoka in a duel with a saberstaff sure she was holding back but I can's see han replicating it.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Kosmos Supreme
Hondo engaged Ashoka in a duel with a saberstaff sure she was holding back but I can's see han replicating it.

Han has some pretty great H2H showings, much better than Hondo's showing of him fighting a holding back Ahsoka. He could replicate that if not do better, he's also pretty good at dirty fighting, knowing every single street fighting technique there is when he was only a child. Among other things I mentioned.

Dark-Kenshin
Hondo is Dooku level.

deathslash
Han takes this

Kosmos Supreme
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Han has some pretty great H2H showings, much better than Hondo's showing of him fighting a holding back Ahsoka. He could replicate that if not do better, he's also pretty good at dirty fighting, knowing every single street fighting technique there is when he was only a child. Among other things I mentioned.

Like what?

Zenwolf
Like what?

Won a gladiator free for all at the age of 17, fought a Selonian, fought a Scout Trooper, he knocked the breath out of Shrike with a single kick pretty much one shotting the man.

I'll have to read if I missed anything, but all I can remember off the top of my head.

Though considering this isn't strictly a H2H fight, seems kinda moot if they both have their blasters in which case I still give the edge to Han.

Emperordmb
Like what?
Originally posted by Emperordmb

Zenwolf
Also that, also Emperor what novel? I wanna read that bit!

Kosmos Supreme
None of that is as impressive as fighting a Jedi in weapon combat even one that's not out for blood,
Ashoka took out several clone troopers h2h much easier than han did to that scout trooper in RoTJ. Ashoka could perform all of han's feats casualy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNvWb8eEwAA

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Also that, also Emperor what novel? I wanna read that bit!
It's somewhere in the Fate of the Jedi series when Daala hires Mandalorian mercenaries.

WildBantha88
Didn't Hondo fight Anakin too?

Selenial
Originally posted by WildBantha88
Didn't Hondo fight Anakin too?

Yeh, during that business on Felucia iirc.

Was an interestingly long fight, not intense but long. Also Ahsoka wasn't really holding back, she was on the defensive the whole time.

DarthAnt66
Han shoots first.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Selenial
Yeh, during that business on Felucia iirc.

Was an interestingly long fight, not intense but long. Also Ahsoka wasn't really holding back, she was on the defensive the whole time. Why would she be on the offensive if she weren't trying to hurt him?

Han probably wins, though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.